Billion Dollar Slaves 03 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

With Ruth twisting and sucking on her breasts and Ricks pulling her hair while fucking her, Donna's cunt began to spasm and when Rick reached down to spin her clit spur and trigger her by ordering her to cum, she lost the last bit of control she had and spurted pussy juice as she came.

Rick dropped Donna across Ruth, popping out of her wet hole and stood over the women stroking his slick and shiny cock. Moments later he reached his peak and shot load after sticky load of cum over both women.

Rick sat back down on the sofa mentally taking a snapshot of the scene. The two naked women sprawled across each other covered in reddish orange sweet and sour sauce, grey and white cum and slick wet and shiny pussy juice. Hair tangled and tossed covering both women, red marks on white skin where they had been scratched during the session. Donna's elongated nipple was peaking out from under her, almost lying on Ruth's still pink and swollen tit.

Donna's swat pinked ass next to Ruth's wet slicked open pussy.Where the chopsticks on her clit had gone was anyones guess. Rick snagged his camera phone and took several pictures. "I think it's time for a group shower."

Ruth raised her head, looking up at Rick past his still hard, sauce, juice and cum covered cock. She looked over her and Donna's food and cum covered bodies. "Yes, Master."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12