Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spoke to her staff reminding them who the villa belonged to and the respect owed to Mistress Lisa and Master Rick. She informed them that Christy and Donna were the head slaves when in residence and their orders carried nearly the same weight as that of Mistress Frieda and Julio.

She inspected her staff and took reports on the state of the villa before sending them back to their jobs. Julio she knew would be doing the same with the guards especially after the incident last night. She made a mental note to speak to Mistress Lisa about the young guard. He had been doing his job and doing it well, if there was any fault it was hers and Julio's for not preparing them for the Masters return.

Lisa and her personnel slaves slept in until late afternoon. Once Lisa had taken a shower and had some coffee, she went for a walk around the villa assessing its condition before meeting with Frieda and Julio. She loved it here, far more than any place she had lived in her life. The wild unpredictability of the weather, the hot days and cool nights, the jungle cut back just to the edge of their property, all felt right to her.

The grounds were immaculate where they were kept and the jungle grew right to the edge of the property line. The docks were in good repair. Lisa circled the villa and the new addition as well as the pool, hot tub and porch. Everything as it should be. She entered into the addition and ran into one of the maids, who dropped into a submissive posture. Lisa was impressed if startled.

"What is your name?"

"Aidia, Mistress." The girl was pretty in that unusual way a lot of the islanders had. It was the combination of French/English/Dutch and African and native Indian. It made for some of the most beautiful creamy semi dark skin and dark wavy hair that Lisa had ever seen. Of course the black n white maid's uniform that exposed most of the medium sized breasts and short skirt that exposed the young shapely legs didn't hurt either.

"Back to work, girl." Lisa continued on to Frieda's office. She knocked on the door and entered. "Frieda love, what ever have you been up too? I just met the most darling creature in a maid's uniform.

The next morning the staff and family all gathered in the living room so everyone could be introduced. Mistress Frieda began by introducing the new staff. The maids were introduced first, Macella, a French Creole, had light creamy skin, small breasts but a nicely rounded ass and an almost elfin look to her with slanted eyes, a pert nose and pouty lips. Aidia, in her maids uniform was short and cute, great legs accented by the mid calf high heeled boots she wore. Both of the maid's uniforms were indecent by most standards, short skirts revealing the bottom of their ass cheeks and cut low in the front to reveal their bosoms.

Next Frieda introduced the grounds keeper, Obatak whose name meant peace, harmony, and purity. Afro-Caribbean he was tall and lean, dark skinned and muscular.

Finally there was the maintenance man Keyon, a young British man who looked like a surfer, blondish brown hair down past his shoulders and tanned to a golden brown. Christy considered him the most eye catching male she had ever seen. The fact that he wore tight shorts which clearly showed his cock bulge and was wearing nothing else didn't hurt either.

The cook was introduced as Tibbath Lur, a mid thirties woman of ample proportions, whose food according to both Frieda and Julio was "to die for."

Mistress Lisa the night before, in going over the new staff found out that all their staff was referred by Jake Martin and were either submissive' (Keyon, Marcella and Aidia,) or dominate ( Obatak ) or at least kink friendly as in the cook Tabbath.

Mistress Lisa introduced the family and reminded everyone that Master Rick, Donna, and Ruth would be along in a couple of weeks and her expectation was for the house and grounds to be in perfect order. While Mistress Frieda would continue to oversee the staff, she would be making her own inspections.

Julio then introduced his guards, looking very professional in their new black and silver uniforms. He explained the rotation and what the guards were expected to do on each shift. All his guards with the exception of two that were on duty, stood inspection.

The night before Julio and Lisa had talked about the unfortunate guard that had run into a pissed off and tired Mistress and Lisa had provisionally rehired him. Ahexotl, known as Ax, stood rigidly in place, his uniform crisp, shoes shined and sweating, as Mistress Lisa looked him over. He knew one mistake, one button out of place and he would lose the best job he had ever had.

When Lisa passed him by without a comment; she could almost hear the relief in his very muscles as she passed.

Once again Lisa introduced the family; she took a moment to explain that while loyalty would be rewarded, disloyalty, gossip, or failure to perform their duty would have dire consequences. She left just exactly what those would be to their imaginations. It had the desired effect, the guards were both in awe and a little afraid of their new boss.

Julio dismissed the guards and the house staff returned to work. Frieda, Lisa, and Christy headed into the kitchen for breakfast and to get caught up. Mia trailed behind until Lisa called Mia to her and formally introduced her to Mistress Frieda.

Mia dropped into a submissive posture until Mistress Frieda finished inspecting her and ordered her up. She placed Mia at a leg spread position with her hands locked behind her head. Frieda ran her hands over Mia's shoulders and down her sides. She stopped at Mia's waist and let her fingers slip under the trembling girl's top. Slowly she allowed her fingers to inch up Mia's stomach, over her rib cage and encompass the swell of the girl's breasts. She began to squeeze with her palm and fingers as her thumb rolled over the quickly hardening nipple. She let her fingers close together and grip the nipples. She started to both squeeze and twist watching the girls face.

Mia was startled when the muscular Mistress began feeling her up. The gentle touch at her shoulders and across her stomach, guickly gave way to the firm squeezing of her tits but when Mistress Frieda began to crush and twist her nipples, Mia found that the woman's hands and fingers were like steel vice grips. She stood the pain as long as she could, when her knees gave out she discovered she was literally hanging from her nipples and Mistress Frieda was holding her entire weight with just her fingers.

Frieda watched the pain dance across the young girl's face and applied more pressure. The girl collapsed, all her weight being held by Frieda's grip on her nipples. Frieda smiled knowing she was going to enjoy playing with this delicate little girl. She released one hand and caught Mia by the hair, standing her back up on her feet. She released her tit, but held on to her hair until the girl regained her balance.

"She's cute. I will enjoy playing with her later." Frieda gave Mia a smile which did nothing to reassure the young slave impressed by the strength of the ex sailor woman. "So how did we end up with Christy's entire family as our subbies?"

Lisa grinned, "Now that's a tale in itself. Let's eat and I'll fill you in. Mia can serve you during breakfast."

Mistress Frieda glanced at the young slave. "I like that."

Mia shivered knowing she was to be the toy of this large breasted, big boned, rough looking woman. She couldn't wait.

12