Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 02

Story Info
Bars and Boats.
4.3k words
4.41
37.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My thanks to all my readers for their comments and suggestions. My appreciation and thanks for the encouragement to continue. Enjoy. Dom Woolf

Part IV A year of Slavery

Chapter 2 Bars and Boats

Jake Martin was surprised to learn his old buddy's daughter had returned to the islands and without Rick. He was even more surprised when she showed up at his club on a private bondage club night with a small crowd in tow and her own private security detachment.

Jake watched, amused as the young Mistress led her voluptuous slave, collared, and leashed to a large table. Her party included Mistress Frieda in all black leather with a young almost naked slave at her feet. She also brought his old slaves, the twins, in matching yet different colored outfits being led by Julio her head of security.

Five of Julio's guards took up positions near the table effectively surrounding it, without being too apparent that they were there to insure Mistress Lisa's privacy.

Jake recognized several of the young studs as ones he had recommended to Frieda and Julio. Good kids, hard workers looking for a break. Now they looked sharp in their uniforms and Jake saw that they watched everything including each others backs just from where they positioned themselves. Jake was impressed. Julio was taking his job seriously and training the young men to do the same.

Jake stopped at the bar to order drinks for the table before heading over to greet his newest guests. He noticed that each Mistress kept her personnel slave seat next to her but his twins were placed on the floor, kneeling at each end of the table.

"Mistress Lisa. Mistress Frieda. Good evening. Welcome to my club."

"Mr. Martin. Good evening. I wanted to thank you for all the advice and help that you have been to Frieda and Julio while we have been away. I'm sure Master Rick will stop by later when he returns to thank you also." Lisa smiled up at Jake, poised, confidant and just a little bit haughty. Jake who knew how young she really was, still was interested in seeing her pull off the feeling of royalty and noblest oblige with such grace.

The drinks were served by a pair of almost naked young men much to the enjoyment of the ladies who had them stop and turn presenting themselves to be inspected.

Jake offered their use for the night and Mistress Lisa had them kneel beside the twins, one at each end of the table like matching bookends.

"I understand you have one of my Fathers old slaves." Lisa asked Jake. "I was wondering if I might get a chance to see her."

"Ahh, slave 57. That's right I traded my twins to your father for her. I'm afraid your father bested me in that trade; she's been such a pain that I have had to have her ummm "modified." I'll see that she stops by your table." Jake smiled. "Enjoy the evening."

Lisa watched the distinguished man stroll away from her table stopping to speak with other patrons, always smiling and greeting each by name, making a little small talk before moving on. She also noted that he watched the entire bar and with a snap of his fingers and a gesture, could have his people handling any situation that occurred.

Mistress Frieda wasn't as comfortable as she appeared. Her new leather outfit wasn't broken in quite yet and still had a tendency to have to be adjusted from time to time. She was also nervous about being in a bondage club for the first time as she was really still a novice when it came to bdsm. Her unease translated into her petting her new toy Mia, who was herself a bit uneasy about being semi-nude in a public setting, while receiving the attentions of the strong woman who held her leash.

Lisa had been to the club a couple of times with Rick, but this was her first time solo. She loved the sexual energy the place had, especially when a good scene would attract a crowd to watch. Christy looked good tonight in her shiny latex outfit. The deep blue latex set off her blond ponytail coming through the blue latex helmet. The pushup bra and the skintight latex showed off her breasts and left no doubt that the bra was all she wore under the thin latex as it clung to every fold and curve of Christy's body.

Mia on the other hand was dressed on a micro mini skirt with no panties and a torn tee shirt, ripped just below her tits, the ragged tee was so thin you could count the bumps on her areola and her nipples stood out begging for someone to pinch them, which Frieda was doing almost constantly.

Frieda excused herself and took her slave on her leash to walk around the club and get a closer look at the scenes being done at the various play stations.

Lisa had the twin's move the new boys to the front of the table where she could get an unrestricted view and had them begin to stroke and play with the boys nicely sized manhood. She warned them not to let the boys cum, just keep them hard and ready.

Ruby and Emma knew just how to do that as they would stroke and tease, kiss and lick along the underside of the erect cocks. They stroked the boy's thighs and buttocks with their nails and teased their anus with their pinkies. The boys stood trembling, their hands locked behind their heads as they strained to go just a little bit farther so they could climax. Their breathing was ragged and their leg muscles were trembling after a half hour of the sexual teasing by the twins for their Mistresses amusement.

Lisa watched the twins enjoying their task as she played with Christy's now spread open pussy. She had peeled off the latex around her virgina and was rubbing her exposed clit and fucking her pussy with her fingers all the while whispering in Christie's ear all the nasty things she was thinking about doing to her in front of all the patrons of the club.

Christy was hot and sweating in the latex outfit even before her mistress began to play with her, now between the physical stimulation and the obscene whispering in her ear Christy was dying to both cum and tear off the latex for relief.

"Continue until I come back." Mistress Lisa ordered as she led Christy over to one of the electric winches and cuffed her hands to the hook. She used the remote to raise Christy to the point where just her toes touched the ground. She walked around the stretched out girl hanging from the ceiling, stroking her latex covered body, squeezing her tits and ass and rubbing the exposed pussy.

Christy could feel the strain in her muscles as the wrist cuffs dragged her weight up off the floor. If she strained her toes could just barely take some of her weight. She could see herself in the mirrored walls, arm muscles extended, her rib cage open and stretched, her belly flat, toes pointed as if she was doing ballet. The torn latex around her cunt lips, her face and the ponytail sticking through the helmet were the only things not dark blue and the contrast was striking.

Christy gasped as the first stroke of the whip lashed around her body and caught the underside of her breasts. The latex absorbed the impact for the most part, but split where the leather had struck, leaving a line of uncovered flesh. The whip continued to wrap around her setting her swinging as the latex parted showing where each stroke landed.

Lisa snapped the whip and used just the tip to split the latex at each nipple and striped the latex across her targets back, butt, and belly. Soon latex hung in strips and pieces and al those watching saw more and more of the flesh under the thin blue material exposed.

Lisa paused to look over her slave, hanging from her wrists, tattered material falling from her body. Her breasts were ripped free of the latex and hung out of the bra, her buttocks had several larger gaps where the latex was torn away, and her back was ribbons of blue hangs down. She looked as though she was dressed in rags, ripped from her body, ready to be ravaged by some obscene mob. Lisa left her hang inviting the watching crowd to inspect her work as she walked back to the table for a drink. She stood watching as people began to trace her whip strokes and lift and probe at Christy's exposed nakedness.

She let that go on for a few minutes before returning to lower the girl and lead her back to the table. Instead of sitting her down Lisa laid her across the table and tied her wrists and ankles to the table's legs. She sat on the couch between Christy's spread thighs and began to lick the girl's naked pussy. As she probed deeper with her tongue she let her hands roam over the girl's body under the torn remains of the outfit and tore away the strands. By the time she had Christy at the point of begging for her release, the girl's single piece of clothing was the helmet covering her head.

She snapped her fingers and had the twins bring the two boys over their manhood hard as rocks from the constant teasing. She positioned them and allowed them to drive their swollen members deep in Christy's cunt and anus at the same time. She set the twins to working on Christy's nipples and tits, sucking and squeezing as she lowered her own dripping lips onto the bound girls face.

The boy's didn't last long as Lisa knew they wouldn't. The combination of the twin's stimulation and Christy's hot and tight holes proved too much for them to withstand. They shuddered and spewed into her waiting body and Lisa ordered her slave to cum also. Christy's release caused her to scream into her Mistress's cunt as spasms wracked her body and Lisa came as well.

Mistress Frieda walked through the club, Mia on her leash trailing behind. She would stop and watch various scenes being played out. She stopped and found a chair at one point to watch a middle aged Dominatrix and her young slave doing a strict bondage scene.

The slave was fully dressed in a knee length skirt and blouse; she looked like a young professional, maybe a lawyer or real estate sales woman. The Dom had graying short cut hair and a body builder's body. She wore a pair of dark jeans, boots, and a blood red silk shirt with a leather vest.

She took her girl by the hands over to a stock like arrangement, where she locked her arms in the wrist cuffs built into the device. A bench was raised up against the young woman's stomach and her legs were slowly spread then locked in place at each end of the bench. This left the girl bent over her, thighs up against the bench and arms hanging down to the cuffs in the front of the device.

The Dom brushed the girl's hair out of her face and showed her a wooden paddle with holes drilled through it. The girl began shaking her head no, but didn't say a word.

Her mistress walked around her trailing the paddle up and over the bound body. She set the paddle across the woman's back and began to lift the woman's skirt. Slowly inch by inch she raised the skirt exposing the stocking covered legs and finally the white panties covering her rounded rear end.

She smoothed the skirt neatly folded across the upper back and began to slowly roll the pantyhose down her body and legs. Her hands explored the skin on the back of the female legs and inner thighs, traced the edges of the pure white panties, and slid into the waistband.

The bound body shuddered as the panties began to follow the stocking material down to the floor exposing the white globes then the brown pucker of the anus and finally the folds of her pussy seen from behind by the small crowd that had gathered to watch.

The girl began to mutter as her head went from side to side. At first Frieda couldn't make out the words, and then she began to hear the word no repeated over and over. She watched the dominatrix enjoy and play with the bound woman's ass and pussy, stimulating her clit and shoving her fingers in and out of the wet pussy on display to the entire club. The Dom began spanking her smooth ass with her hand, switching from one cheek to the other. The flesh began to turn pink and then a flaming red.

The Dom next picked up the paddle and tapped it across her butt. The woman's cry of no got louder with each smack. The taps got harder with each stroke and the sound of wood hitting flesh began to grow louder. The Dom's arm rode higher each time and Frieda noticed the girls face covered in tears. The sound of the girl crying and wailing at each stroke keep getting louder until the girl seemed to be hysterically wailing as the dom wailed on her now dark red turning black and blue ass.

Finally the Dom dropped the paddle and returned to stimulating the woman. The cries changed from wailing to quick short intakes of breath and small cries of ecstasy. Once again the Dom changed pace and removed a small zippered pouch which she opened under the woman's hung down head.

"Oh no, please Mistress, no." The woman just smiled and pulled a ball gag from her pocket. The cries became muffled but never stopped even with the gag deep in her mouth.

Sadistically the Dom began to remove from the pouch and insert hypodermic needles into the deep black and blue buttocks of the helplessly tied woman. Needle after needle was slowly pushed in to the plastic stopper at the end of the inch and a half long stainless steel sharp ended probe. Blood began to drip down the legs of the woman, small droplets from each of the hollow spines inserted in her ass.

Once the globes each had twenty five to thirty needles sticking out of her rounded flesh, the Dom took a strap on dildo from her bah and placed it around her waist. She greased it and pointed the huge rounded end at the tiny puckered circle of the woman's anus and with no warning what so ever rammed the dildo up the woman's butt.

The woman's head came up neck muscles standing out; even through the ball gag you could hear the scream. The Dom began to butt fuck the woman ramming the needles deep with each stroke. The bound woman began to struggle against the restraints as her body was slammed every time the Dom rammed into her stretched out rear.

They fucked for at least five minutes before the bound woman shuddered and collapsed. The Dom carefully pulled out and went to the girl's side removing the ball gag and cradling her face in her arms as the girl cried and moaned. She released the girls arm locks and the girl hugged her mistress as she continued to cry.

Long minutes later the girl had calmed down and her mistress began to pull each of the needles buried in her flesh free. She took alcohol swabs from the bag and wiped the girl until the bleeding slowed and stopped.

Frieda watched as the girl was released and gently laid on the floor, cuddled by her Dom. Frieda was especially interested in the Dom's aftercare. Once things had settled down she went over introduced herself and Mia and asked about the scene. She found out the Tracy, Mistress Marjory's submissive, wasn't able to orgasm due to a childhood trauma unless she was pushed past her inhibitions by pain and humiliation. The two Dom's talked for a long time as the subbies huddled together and talked quietly.

Lisa had released the two boy's and gotten food and drink for her and her three slaves, when Jake came back over leading a naked and restrained female slave in a hooded mask and dropped her at Lisa's feet.

"Slave 57" Jake remarked. "You may remove the hood but please don't release the cuffs and chains." He bowed his head to Lisa and withdrew.

Lisa spent several minutes just looking at slave 57 formally known as Miss Maria Courly, The executive slut. Jake had certainly made some modifications to her body. Lisa had heard about the bar through her breasts from Rick but it was obvious that it had been just the first of several things Jake had done to the woman.

The bar through her breasts was a one inch stainless steel tube with rings on each end and in between her tits. The slave's nipples had steel bands ringing the bottom of the nipple, making it stand out and a bar through it with a D ring for hooking weights or clips to. Her pussy lips had been surgically removed, exposing her clit and virgina hole at all times. The clit was banded and barred like the nipples. Steel D rings had been implanted through the shoulder bones giving a permanent place to clip things at each shoulder.

Lisa turned the slave around. She had been branded on her left ass cheek with the number 57 in ornate letters. Rings were implanted down both sides of her spine. Lisa fingered the rings and found they went under the muscle tissue. She also had rings through the Achilles tendon at each ankle.

The woman could be quickly and easily attached to any number of items all over her body. Lisa noticed her entire body was criss crossed with scars from whippings. The very pretty Miss Courly was no longer quite so pretty in a conventional sense, but in the world of serious fetishers, people that took piercing and sadistic bondage to the extremes she was now even more beautiful.

Lisa examined the hood covering Maria's head. It left the slave blindfolded and judging from the size of the bumps over her ears, deaf. It had a built in cock gag keeping the slaves mouth stretched open with a round plug that could be removed for access. Lisa undid the snaps holding the plug in place, as she had expected the mouth was held open at its widest stretch. Lisa paused, looking twice to be sure; every tooth had been pulled, her tongue pierced and a sort of brace was fitted at the rear of her jaws on each side holding them open even without the gags help.

Lisa snapped her fingers in Julio's direction; he was at her side almost instantly.

"Face fuck this slave!"

Julio unzipped his pants and stroked his cock a few times to get hard. He reached out and grasped the back of the hood forcing the spread open mouth down on his cock. He stood ramrod straight and used his strong arms to force the slaves head up and down on his cock.

Lisa watched from her couch, noting the slave's body posture and the lack of resistance from her head and neck as she was forced to take all of Julio's good sized manhood in to her mouth and throat.

"Julio, I want you to have two of you men fuck her at the same time."

"Maam, they are on duty I really..." She stopped him with a simple lift of a finger.

"I doubt we are in danger here in the club, and there are still three of your men to keep watch. Do it."

Julio activated his throat mike and called two of his men to him; in seconds they had arranged themselves and were fucking Slave 57 in all three holes. Lisa noted that the slave cooperated, even to using her leg muscles to lift herself up and down the cocks in her pussy and ass.

"Stop!" she commanded. All three men froze awaiting instructions. Slave 57 continued to lift and drop never noticing that the men inside her had stopped fucking.

"Continue." Lisa ordered sadly. She sat back and watched until all three men had cum. She ordered the twins to clean up the slave and take her back to Jake.

"Julio, we are leaving. Have one of your guards find Frieda and meet us at the cars. She stood and strode from the club. Julio called for the cars and sent one of his men to retrieve Mistress Frieda and Mia as he followed his Mistress out.

Lisa was quiet the entire trip back to the villa and withdrew to her room with Christy,

Once inside she hugged her friend and slave and sobbed in her arms.

When her Mistress had quieted Christy asked what was wrong.

"Slave 57." Lisa spoke quietly. "She used to be Maria, but whatever Jake had done to her; broke her. There is nothing inside that body but an obedient sex toy. A thing to be used and abused and eventually discarded. Just another broken toy."

Several days later Lisa slammed out of the villa's office, clearly pissed at something. She stalked around the villa and everyone stayed out of her way. She grabbed one of the maids. "Where is Frieda?"

The maid pointed, "Mistress took Mia and went to the beach, Madame."

Lisa dropped the girls arm and strode from the villa. Her mood had not improved ten minutes later when she found Frieda and a tightly bound Mia being tortured by Frieda stimulating her to the point of cumming and then walking away until she cooled down.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12