Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her anger Lisa waited until Frieda finished bringing Mia almost to climax. When she stood up and turned to walk away Mia's scream of frustration brought a smile to Lisa's grim look.

"Mistress Lisa, How may I help you?" Frieda was concerned as Lisa had been in a rotten mood ever since the club.

"I have been trying to rent a damned boat for two days and all I'm getting is the runaround. I wondered if some of your harbor contacts might be able to help."

Frieda paused for a moment before she replied, "It's the height of the tourist season, I doubt if there is an unchartered boat in a thousand miles. Why don't you just buy one?"

Lisa closed her eyes and smiled, shaking her head. "Of course, Thank you darling, as always your good common sense comes up with the answer that should have been right in front of my face." Lisa kissed her and ran back towards the house.

Frieda turned to her bound captive. "I think maybe just a couple of times more..." Lisa got on the internet and looked through the various yacht dealers on the neighboring islands. She called several and found a deal on one of the two that she had picked out. She had to settle for a blue hull rather than the black she had wanted but due to a default from the original buyer she was able to get many of the optional upgrades at far less cost.

Three days later the Sea Ray 60 Sundancer was delivered and turned over to its new owner. Sixty one feet long, twin 1100 diesel CR Man engines, three state rooms with room for 8 and teaked out galley and salon, she was an elegant craft.

Frieda and Lisa went over every inch of the yacht and took her out to get a feel for how she handled. Frieda was in love with the big powerful and smooth handling ship from first sight. She had missed being on the water ever since Rick had sold the Second Chance, now she had a new and beautiful ship to pilot.

Lisa showed everyone around her new ship and finally unveiled the name. My Mistress was painted on the stern.

The next afternoon found the family out on the waters, Christy and Mia tied, nude and spread out on the sundeck, the twins lashed between their legs and Julio watching the cockpit. Mistress Lisa and Mistress Frieda played pirate and spent the day toying with and working over their captive crew.

Late in the day Julio interrupted Mistress Lisa as she was preparing to fuck Christy with a strap on dildo.

"Maam, Radio call. Master Rick just landed and will be at the house within the hour."

Lisa paused for a second then rammed the oil soaked silicon into Christy's open and wet hole.

"Have Frieda head us for home, best speed and let's get ready to show our Master our new toys."

She pulled Christy's hair until her neck was arched back. "We still have time for a good fuck first."

Christy murmured something that might have been agreement but it was hard to tell since her bikini panties were stuffed in her mouth and tied in place with her bikini top. Lisa proceeded to fuck the bound girl using her riding crop liberally on her submissive's red ass.

Master Rick stood on the dock watching the approaching yacht. He grinned at the picture of the figureheads on a modern cruiser. Of course these particular figureheads were the bound and naked bodies of his twin slaves. The rest of the family was standing along the rails waving as the yacht made for the dock.

Donna and Ruth joined Rick on the dock as the family was finally reunited.

12