Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

To make it fair each couple started with the same amount of clothes, shirt, pants, and drawers of the male or female type, Bras, socks, and shoes were eliminated before the contest in the interest of moving things along. Lisa had Mia tying scones and Ruth tying couples hands behind each others back, then blindfolding the couple.

The crowd was enjoying the show as couples missed the scone and kissed each other or bumped noses as they rubbed scones all over each others face.

All three women watched and called a stop when the first couple finished their scone. They were untied and with blindfolds removed got to wander among the remaining couples and choose a piece of clothing to remove. New scones were tied, the first couple returned to their position and was retied, and the game began again.

Rick found it interesting that men removed a shirt of a competing woman while women removed the men's pants. Soon most of the women were topless, several of the men were fully dressed, and two of the men were nude. Since the team wasn't out until both lost all their clothes, it began to get very heated as the semi nude couples tried to ignore their partner's naked points and eat the scones.

When it got down to five couples Lisa added another twist, the scones were tied lower about chest height, then were covered in maple syrup. Now the scones stuck in interesting places and sticky sweet liquid dripped everywhere. Nipples got nipped and tits got licked and the crowd got noisy.

Of the five remaining couples two had nude men, two had nude women, and one couple had one men's shirt between them. Rick walked away grinning and toured the entire property before rejoining the party.

On the tour he had seen several couples getting frisky on the beach and others simple skinny dipping. Several bonfires were going on the beach and couples were sitting and talking or dancing to various music players.

Rick reached the dungeon where he saw the twins were being used by several men and one couple. Most of the play stations were in use and the dungeon master had everything running smoothly.

Upstairs he ducked into his office and discovered Jake getting his cock sucked by one woman and nuzzling the tits of the second while drinking from his bottle of rum. Correction Ricks bottle of imported rum from his liquor cabinet.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Abso-fucking-lutly"

Rick poured himself a drink and sat in his chair behind his desk.

Jake pinched the nipple of the woman on his lap, "Darlin, go show Mr. Rick how talented your little tongue is." The woman slid off his lap and crawled over to Rick, her small tits swaying beneath her. She spent several minutes figuring out how the costume pants worked but eventually got the open and proceeded to lick and suck the semi hard cock inside.

Rick absentmindedly stroked her hair as he activated the security camera screen and flipped from view to view watching for trouble or anything interesting while the woman worked on stimulating his cock. Bored he wrapped his fingers in the woman's hair, pulled her head back, and slapped her across the cheeks.

When she cried out he slapped her again then shoved her face down on his cock and held her in place as he face fucked her. The woman squirmed, choked, and gasped for breath. Rick barely noticed, but his cock got harder.

Holding her immobile he slowly pushed his cock into her throat, she started fighting to get free, not that she could, as she was jammed between his chair and his desk. He hooked his thumbs into her mouth, shoved behind her teeth, forcing her jaws apart. He wrapped his finger behind he skull and pulled her tight into his groin. He could feel her throat muscles working to swallow that large piece of meat stuffing her windpipe. Her hands beating against his thighs slowly got weaker and he pulled his cock out far enough to allow her straining lungs to draw a deep breath. He pulled her in tight again and held her as she fought.

Jake watched as Rick strangle fucked the woman. Each time she was on the point of passing out he allowed her a breath or two before closing off her airway with his dick forced into her throat. Jake knew the girlfriend sucking his cock had no idea what was going on and the idea that she was totally ignorant of her friends struggle to survive turned him on.

The woman's struggles ceased and Rick pulled out, yet the woman stayed limp. Rick reached down and caught her nipples in his fingers, squeezing and twisting at the same time. The woman's body reacted and the sound of her drawing a huge breath was louder then the sound of Jake's slut sucking. He watched as Rick allowed the woman several breaths. She jerked away from him only to have his hands catch her hair and draw her back into his crotch.

She drew a breath to scream, only to have his cock invade her open mouth, his hands grip her hair and skull, and the huge rod of hot meat slide into her throat as her nose was smashed into his pubic hair. Rick looked down at the tortured woman, watching her eyes grow wide as the breath she had gotten began to run out and the thick rod continued to fuck the insides of her throat. Her eyes began to roll back in their sockets as Rick spewed his creamy cum into her.

He dropped her body next to his desk and placed his foot on her chest between her flattened tits. He snapped his foot down forcing the used up air from her lungs and watching as nature took over. She drew one deep breath and then another, Rick sat back down buckling his pants before picking up his drink and settling back in his chair, the woman forgotten.

Jake looked over at his friend who was already absorbed in the security screens once more, then looked down at the half naked woman coughing and choking as she lay on the rug.

"Well happy fucking Halloween."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12