Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 04

Story Info
Limits and Opportunities.
3.7k words
4.32
29.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Part IV A year of Slavery

Chapter 4 Limits and Opportunities

It was a bright Friday afternoon in early spring when Lisa walking past Rick's office picked up the ringing phone that would change everything for her.

"Jake! How nice you finally remembered you have friends. We haven't seen or heard from you since the Halloween party; not even when we visited your club for New Years."

"Hey Darlin. I've missed your sweet ass too, but I been a busy boy. Work-in ya know. Not all of us are blessed with the Midas touch like you and Rick." Jakes voice while joking sounded tired. "Is the boss man available? I'm in need of some help, like right away!"

"Rick is here but in bed with a real nasty spring flu."

Jakes sigh sounded like a man who had just lost his last life line. Lisa knew that Rick would want to help his old friend. "Anything I can do to help Jake?"

"Well darling I thank ya kindly but this is more in Rick's old line of work."

Lisa knew that certain elements of the government had made a deal with Jake to do some very unofficial interrogations as a way to allow the government to able to deny that torture was used to obtain confessions. Rick had gone over a few times to observe and even to participate. Torture with no rules and no need to consider the ramifications of one's actions, a sadists dream job.

"Jake, I've helped Rick out on a few things from his old line of work. What do you need?"

"Nuthin I can discuss on the phone, love. Jake answered cautiously. "Why don't you come down to the club and I'll show you the new digs?"

"Thirty minutes Jake. See you soon." Lisa hung toggled the phone to disconnect from Jake and dialed the security line. "Julio, I need the rover and a couple of guards in front in five minutes."

Lisa went to her room, changed in to her dark jeans and shirt; she checked her 9mm and placed it in its shoulder holster along with several extra clips. Packing items that might be useful in a duffel bag she called for Christy.

Three minutes later both young women were just exiting the front door when the armored land rover pulled up. Rick had bought several of the modified rovers and two armored limos after the riots following the big hurricane. While not up to presidential standards, the vehicles were proof against most hand guns and small fire bombs.

Lisa tossed her duffel bag to the guard/driver, as did Christy, both girls climbed into the rear seats as the driver stowed the bags. The driver and his partner got in the front and drove through the gates headed towards town. Arriving at Jakes bar the driver remained in the vehicle as the girls climbed out and retrieved their gear. The guard escorted them to the door of the bar. Lisa told him to wait with the rover and the girls went inside. Jake met them at the door of the almost empty bar. The lunch rush had ended and the afternoon and evening rush was still hours away.

"This way, Ladies." Jake escorted the behind the bar to an office in the rear where he used a key card to open an elevator door and escorted them inside. Once the door closed he handed each of them a key card and programmed their finger prints into a scanner. The elevator descended into the basement.

"The key cards open every door and control the elevator." The door slid back, revealing a short corridor and another door. One wall of the hallway was dark mirrored class. "The glass is bulletproof and conceals a guard watching who enters and exits."

Jake used his card and finger print to open the far door. "There are six separate interrogation rooms in what used to be my basement storage area. The building on the other side has ten separate cells for holding our guests and a medical unit with three beds. Up on the second floor of the other building are the guards sleeping quarters, a kitchen and dining area and the security watch room."

"Impressive!" Lisa remarked. "The government built all this just to have deniability?"

"Yep, the guards and the retrieval squad were hired off island and don't exist in anyway that can be tied back to the government. All information and the retrieval squad's orders come across the internet."

"The problem is somebody giving the orders doesn't have a clear understanding of interrogations, the time they take, and the work involved. They seem to think we can break a person in minutes like an assembly line and just move on to the next."

"So draw them a picture." Lisa laughed.

"I'd like to and I am getting them straightened out so this won't happen again but in the meantime I have to deal with the situation at hand." Jake opened another door that lead to a private office. "Here's the problem in a nut shell. I have six drug runners that the local cops captured in a raid. We know one of them is second or third in the gang and we know that a big shipment is being brought ashore Sunday night. If we can break them before then we can seriously damage the cartels operation here on the islands and maybe all the way back to the big dogs in Columbia or where ever this shit is coming from."

Jake sat behind the desk, turning on a series of monitors. "At the same time we got an opportunity to blow apart a conspiracy inside the government itself." Jake pointed to two of the monitor's, one showing a middle aged man alone in a cell, the other showing a room with a nicely dressed woman, and a younger woman/girl in a school uniform.

"That is Antoine Barrestas, one of the biggest most influential bankers on the islands. We think he is the power behind the drug cartels, most of the criminal element and most of the bribed officials in the government. We caught him as he was leaving on his boat for a weekend holiday. No one knows he has gone missing and won't until he doesn't show up on Monday. If we can break him, we get the names and evidence against a major part of the corrupt officials who allow drugs and prostitution and gun running and who knows what else to go on. We clobber their money laundering, bust the bad cops and soldiers and the people who protect them. Come Monday once they know he is missing, they will disappear or change everything, and our window to catch them is gone."

"Who are the women?" Lisa asked.

"His wife and his daughter, neither of which know anything about hubby except that he is an important banker. They were picked up as his wife was picking up the daughter from school."

Lisa stood up and walked into the center interrogation room on one side of the corridor. Both sides were windowed with opaque glass that could be cleared or made into one way mirrors electronically. "This will do. Wife on one side, daughter on the other, banker gets to watch from the middle. What are the rules?"

Jake looked at her, studying her for a few moments as if making up his mind. "You can't kill him. It would be best if you didn't mark up his face in case we have to show him off on Monday other than that just about anything goes."

"What about the wife and daughter?"

Jake shrugged. "What about them?"

It was only a half hour later when the guards brought the banker into the center room and cuffed him to the chair bolted down in the middle of the floor. They finished securing him and walked out closing and locking the door behind them.

The man looked around, not really worried; after all no matter what the police did by Monday he would be released, after all he was a very important person and had something on just about every other important person in the government. No one could touch him if he just kept quiet and once he was release he would have everyone associated with his incarceration fired or killed.

He watched as the door in the adjoining room opened and his trophy wife, young, slim, stacked, and beautiful was escorted into the next room. She looked scared, which pissed the banker off. It was one thing to threaten him but for threatening his wife, for that he would have his revenge. Then he heard the door on the other side open as saw his 17 year old daughter still in her catholic school uniform escorted into the empty room.

For the first time since he had been captured he began to be scared.

Nothing at all happened for the next fifteen minutes. The banker found he could hear his wife and daughter as they called out or banged on the doors of their rooms but it seemed they could neither see nor hear him even when he shouted.

The door to his cell opened and two women dressed in black with leather hoods covering their heads and faces entered. They simply stood quietly and watched him as he struggled with the steel cuffs holding him in his seat. Neither said a word as he cursed and threatened them, they just stood their like statues.

Finally the shorter of the two nodded at the other who walked over and slapped her leather gloved hand across his face. Stunned he shook his head and began to curse at her only to get backhanded again.

He opened his mouth to rant at her some more and stopped as her hand went back for another blow. When he didn't say anything her gloved fist lowered to her side. She stepped back.

The shorter one pulled a file from behind her back and began reading from it. "Antoine Barrestas, in this file is enough evidence to prove that you are the major money launderer for several drug and smuggling cartels, that you have been bribing or blackmailing officials and police and the military in order to facilitate your drug and guns and prostitution rackets."

He smiled and began to protest, but no sooner had he opened his mouth than the bitch hit him again.

"Lies and protests will do you no good; those in power can't help you now. We don't have enough evidence to convict you nor would your buddies allow it to go to court in any case but then we are not the courts. We have enough to convince us that you are guilty. So your choices are these. Write out a confession detailing everything you have done, every official bribed or blackmailed. Detail every scheme, every bank account, every person involved and take your chances when we give your confession to the police and arrest your entire network. Or. You can watch as we turn your lovely young wife and your daughter into hamburger and then do the same to you. We don't care because either way you're finished and that will put a major hurting into the crime scene around here for a long time."

She walked over and handed the cuffed man a remote control. "Push the button when you make up your mind." The two women walked out and closed the door.

He sat for a moment stunned into to silence at what he had been told and then laughed. They wouldn't dare touch him or his family. It was all a trick to get him to tell them something they could use against him. He wondered which of the other crime syndicates was behind this.

He heard the door in his wife's cell open and watched as the two women and two male guards entered the room. The guards advanced on his wife cowering in the corner of the room. They grasped her arms above the elbows and lifted her, dragging her to the center of the room facing the mirrored window on their side, where he could see everything that was happening.

The tall woman stepped behind his wife and reached around grasping her silk blouse where it buttoned down the front of her body and tore the blouse open exposing the red silk camisole beneath the pale pink blouse. The bitch worked the remains of the blouse off her arms and dropped it to the floor. His wife had begun screaming when the shorter woman backhanded her. She began to sob as the taller woman lifted the camisole up and over her head. The guards never released her arms except to facilitate the removal of the clothes. The short bitch stood looking at his sobbing wife half naked in her flimsy black lace bra. She reached out and slid his wife's heavy enhanced teats out of the bra framing them by tucking the cups under the exposed tits.

The guards were leering at her big breasts and enjoying the sight as the tall women reached around and grasped the nipples between her fingers and twisted, lifting her breasts and letting their own weight pull against the punishing fingers crushing the nipples as she bounced the breasts painfully stretching the mounds into cones.

The banker fought against his cuffs, screaming threats and promising retribution, damming them to hell and beyond. He screamed in rage and frustration when he realized that no one could even hear his screams as he watched and listened to his wife plead and beg and cry. The bitch had dropped her swollen and reddened breasts and was unzipping her skirt when he looked over again. He looked away and glanced at the room on the other side where his daughter and only child was sitting on the floor crying quietly.

His wife's anguished scream brought his eyes back to the scene in the torture room. Her skirt lay abandoned on the floor and her matching lace panties had been ripped from her body. The guards had spread her legs and the tall bitches hand was crudely exploring his wife's exposed cunt as the male guards used their free hands to grasp and twist and play with her tits. The short one snapped her fingers and gave some command he couldn't make out and the guards dropped his wife in a heap on the floor.

They went over to a cabinet on the back wall and removed some chains which they cuffed to her ankles and wrist before clipping them to rings on floor and ceiling. Slowly the chains began to pull in opposite directions and his wife's body was inch by inch spread apart until she was hanging spread eagle in front of the window.

The banker looked into his wife's face, at the mascara running down her cheeks, her beautiful blond hair plastered to her tear covered face. Her chest was heaving, partially from fear and partially from the crying and adrenalin had her heart beating so hard he could swear he saw it beat against her chest.

The piercing scream almost drowned out the crack of the whip as the first stroke slashed across the bared sweat covered back. The next stroke wrapped around her body and left bright red stripes across her right breast.

He saw the guards getting undressed. They were already hard in anticipation of fucking his helpless wife.

The whipping seemed to go on forever. After each stroke the woman would pause waiting until muscle fatigue would cause his wife's body to relax against the binding that held her before drawing back and unleashing the next stroke.

Red, black, and blue lines crisscrossed her back, wrapped around and crossed her tits and snaked up between her legs covering her shaved pussy and belly.

He didn't realize that the short bitch had quit whipping her until he saw the chains lower his wife's tortured body towards the floor. The two male guards moved in and without releasing her from the chains began their assault. One grasped her hair and guided her open mouth over the end of his ridged cock as the other spread her ass cheeks and used the blood dripping from the slashes on her back to lube his cock and her asshole before shoving his thick member into her quivering ass.

They laughed as they grunted and fucked, slapping her abused tits and stripped ass. Each time she would scream the rapist in her mouth would shove his long thin cock down her throat burying it until his balls were crushed against her face.

When the two guards had finally ejaculated covering her face and back with their slimy seed. The taller bitch returned wearing a strap on dildo. It was huge larger than any man could be and covered with knobby protrusions. At the base of the long dildo were four sharp spikes.

The banker could see that shoving that in any hole on a woman would tear her apart and then once she was ripped to shreds, the spikes would begin to rip their way into the flesh around the already stretched out hole.

His head jerked around as he heard the sound of a door opening in his daughter's cell. The short bitch stood in the doorway of her cell looking down on the sobbing teen in her school girl uniform.

She mouthed one word. "Next!"

He pushed the button.

The windows on each side had gone dark and a writing table had been brought in and was placed in front of his chair. The short woman set several pens on the desk and a large ream of lined paper.

"Names, dates, events. Bank account numbers and passwords. List of where you hide your blackmail records. Everything. You get one chance at this. You don't know how much we know already, so lies will have severe consequences. Also realize we will check out as much of this information as we can before we do anything and your wife and daughters release depends on it all checking out."

"If I do this their dead anyway; we all are!"

"Give us everything, no tricks, no traps and I will see to it that they get taken to the states with enough money for a fresh start. Best I can do. The alternative..." She flipped on the mirrored wall on the wife's side, her naked body still hung in front of the window as tears silently rolled down her face.

"Nice work. Less than three hours and we have everything we wanted and more!" Jake was reading over the pages and pages of confessions. He looked across at Lisa. "What would you have done if he hadn't broken?"

"That's why I started with the trophy wife; if he hadn't given in we still had the little catholic school girl virgin. Judging by the way he kept her at private all girl schools and guarded everywhere she went, Daddy's little girl was the key to his locks."

"You know we can't release them."

"I know. They are the threat to keep banker boy in line."

"Just so you know." Jake shrugged. "All three are going to be officially arrested by the government along with everyone he named in his confession, by this time Sunday this island is going to be a damned site more crime free then it's been in many a year."

"What about your drug runners?" Lisa asked.

Jake laughed. "Big tough guys. They broke in less then twenty minutes each. Named names, locations, stashes. Hell everything."

Late Sunday afternoon Lisa was relaxing in the entertainment lounge at home watching live news coverage of the arrests of many of the top government officials, several top cops and two generals and an admiral. Christy was bound in a tight chain hog tie between her legs with her face buried in Lisa's pussy. Rick came in wearing just his robe and slippers accompanied by Lisa's mother and Christy's mom, fussing as they settled him in his recliner and babied him with food and drinks and medicine, pillows for his head and feet and just generally doing the concerned mom thing.

Rick looked at Lisa and smiled, tolerating the hovering women fussing over him. Lisa just laughed, knowing that the two women slaves while normally obedient to a fault, were in mother mode, taking care of their poor sick master.

"I hear you are the one responsible for this clean sweep." He gestured toward the TV.

"Only partially, I took over to lend Jake a hand seeing as you were out of commission, so to speak."

"So my deadly little darling, how does it feel to be an interrogator?" Rick twisted around so he could look at the twenty five year old woman seated next to him.

"It actually wasn't what I expected." Lisa paused thoughtfully. "I figured as much as I enjoy domineering our houseful of submissive's and slaves, that I would enjoy torturing and forcing my will on another, breaking them to my will regardless of their feelings."

She sat up and motioned Christy to relax on the floor at her feet. "I found that I had feelings towards the wife and daughter. They were the truly innocent in this whole affair. I might have enjoyed busted the bankers balls, but it wouldn't have accomplished the goal. So I tortured his wife to break him and that wasn't any fun."

Rick settled back in his reclined, petting his wife's hair as she knelt beside his chair. "Your a sexual sadist my darling, not a sociopath. You enjoy hurting people when they are also getting enjoyment out of it. Hurting someone just to hurt them isn't in your nature. I've seen you kill, twice and both times you had a justification. So I trust you to kill or torture or hurt someone when there is a reason to do so. But I also trust you not to pull wings off flies or light cat's tails on fire just to see something suffer." Rick smiled. "You're sane and healthy, just twisted."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12