Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 05

Story Info
Donna and Ruth: Slavery from the slave's perspective.
3.7k words
4.49
40.9k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get a personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

Part IV A year of Slavery

Chapter 5 Donna and Ruth

Slavery as seen from Donna and Ruth's perspective.

Donna

I started this diary to deal with some of the issues I am having since I became a slave. My Master and husband is allowing me to write this but He demands that I leave it on the desk where He can read it at anytime. I have no secrets from Him so that's the way it will be.

I was born almost forty years ago in a family that I have since learned was as fucked up as any family could be. My Father, how do I explain my father? He was a bastard and a pedophile and a sadist. He was a scholar and a gambler. A loving disciplinarian, an avid reader and a skilled torturer and trainer was my father. He was incestuous to a degree that even I didn't believe until my Master showed me the proof after a long and expensive search was done by a detective agency He hired to find out about my past.

My Father was my mother's older brother. He kidnapped my mother, his sister when he returned from college and may have murdered their parents, my grandparents to inherit their wealth and take his sister as his wife and play toy. However it happened, at twenty five he inherited enough wealth to never need work for the rest of his life.

He and his ten year old sister dropped off the radar at that point. The next time he resurfaced was six years later supposedly married to a pretty young wife and father of a two year old baby girl. Me.

My mother disappeared when I was eight and I took over her sexual duties. Of course my father didn't call it that but it amounted to the same thing. I had my daughter by him, his third generation when I was fourteen and when he began his games with my daughter I murdered him.

Sex was all I knew so I used that to provide for my daughter and myself until I ran into an old billionaire who caught me and my scheming ways in his net and used it to get exactly what he wanted. I thought I had the last laugh when I murdered him and inherited all his money but fate had other ideas. Detective Rick Taylor figured out what I had done and blackmailed me into becoming his wife and slave for life.

That is when I discovered I liked being a slave. I wasn't any good at running my own life and heaven knows I screwed up my daughters life but being a slave, having someone else run things and decide for me and tell me what to do and when to do it, frees me in a way I was never able to accomplish on my own.

Do I like being at my Masters beck and call, not having any choice in what I wear or mostly don't wear? Do I enjoy being ordered to satisfy Him or anyone he chooses in any way that He demand? Would I choose to endure the pain He and others inflict upon me, the whippings and torture, the body modifications He has had done to me? Can I really say I like the humiliation and degradation I am forced to endure at any time any place with no say so of my own?

Yes.

It is not what I would have or indeed did strive for before being caught, but now after seven years as property, not a person but a thing owned and used and belonging to Him, I can't imagine being any happier than I am now.

Soon I will be forty years old. If you could see me, naked and oiled, my hair down to my ass, my tits high and firm with their nipple rings and bars, my nipples extended to an unnatural degree. If you could see my hourglass figure, my oh so thin and flat waist and stomach, my rounded ass and tight legs and arms. If you could see me as I am forced to see myself in every mirrored surface in this house; you would think I was turning thirty instead of forty, that I was born with a perfect figure instead of the daily workouts and diet and sexercise that I work my ass off at everyday to maintain His property the way he wants it.

Yes, I call it sexercise because there is always a sexual component to my exercise routines. Some quite simple like squats, mine are done over a dildo, up, down, up, down on and off the hard rubber cock. Running on the track machine with my tits clamped to a tens unit, sending little shocks through my nipples or suddenly pulling them stretching the breasts while delivering those stimulating electrical goads. Slowing down or falling is not an option unless I really want pain.

Lifting weights while sucking on a dildo shoved down my throat or up my ass trying to throw off my concentration. Even doing simple yoga has a sexual component when you do it naked and exposed to guards and maids and who ever happens to wander by, never knowing when my Master will decide to use me or let me be used just because my naked and sweating form has attracted someone's attention.

I can see the results every time He takes me out to a club or shopping. I see it in the eyes of every man or boy that watches my every move, my every bounce and jiggle, sway and sashay until I am out of their sight or their wife or girlfriend slaps the hell out of them for staring.

I see it in the hard stares of other women. The jealousy, the envy, Oh if only they knew what they could have if they turned their lives over to a man like my Master. How they would lose the bitchiness that most women seem to cultivate. They would lose the excuses and the defiance, the societal haughtiness that modern women have, for a man, like my Master would soon break them of their distain.

Pain is a wonderful teacher. Schools used to know this before becoming the politically correct institutes of learning that teach nothing. A rap of the knuckles with a ruler or a paddle across the rear concentrates the mind and forces us to remember the lessons taught because that is how humans are hardwired from millions of years to evolution.

Pain is and was the great teacher and to avoid pain we learned to do or not to do all the things that helped humans survive.

Pain would teach these women to keep their bodies in the shape they could be in if they had not been taught to be so lazy, so comfortable. Humility and obedience are hard lessons to learn, especially if you were used to taking the easy way out of most situations as I used to be. A hard taskmaster such as mine does not allow this. He punishes until one learns that there is only one way to do anything that is demanded, his way.

Do I regret my choices? No. If I had done anything different my daughter and I would not be where we are today and I doubt we would be as happy as we are now.

My daughter; My daughter who is my half sister and my first cousin thanks to my bastard of a father who is also her father. My daughter, who I used as bait for pedophiles and as blackmail material in my get rich quick schemes. Whom I used to seduce my rich first husband. Who helped me murder him to get his money and who is now my Mistress, a dominatrix in her own right and the lover of my Master and husband.

Is my life fucked up? Some would say so. I on the other hand am perfectly content. I share my slave duties with Ruth, my slave sister and best friend. Ruth, whose life was as fucked up as mine. Her husband was an incestuous pedophile interested in fucking his own daughters more than her.

It's funny because now her daughters are slaves also and in the same incestuous relationship as my daughter and me, but the difference is choice. They choose to become slaves. Choose to be what we are and once having chosen, lost the ability to make any further decisions.

Life takes weird turns sometimes.

Ruth has lost weight and firmed up her muscles on the same sexercise and diet as me. She looks years younger than when she first joined our family. She tells me she never felt better, looked as good, or was as happy as she is now. She only contracted for a year but I bet she decides to stay with us as long as our Master wishes.

Ruth is four years older than I am but it's getting harder to tell, she is almost as firm in the chest as I am and her tummy is almost gone. Master likes the washboard abs and hard thighs and we workout every day trying to please him.

Sometimes He has us compete against each other in different little competitions such as who can suck cock the longest or the deepest or who can lift the most weight with our tits (my rings and bars give me such an advantage) or with our snatch (despite a several year advantage of training; Ruth has better control of her vaginal muscles and usually wins). Sometimes He has us wrestle for His amusement. I have the longer and stronger legs and if I get her in a scissors clamp it's all over, but Ruth cheats using my long hair as a handle and torturing my nipples between her fingers until I yield.

Once Master took Ruth and I out clubbing, dressed to the identical nines, high heels, stockings and garter belts, no panties, and skin tight short skirts with loose deep v tops barely held on with gold chains at the sides and open backs. We looked hot and sexy and club slutty.

Several hours, drinks and many dances later He decides to order us out on the dance floor together. His instructions were to put on a show as if we were lovers and couldn't wait to fuck each other. I guess we got carried away because as we danced and slithered across each other, hands fondling and groping, kissing and biting one another. Ruth began to slip my tits free of the loose top and suck on my nipples, much to the delight of the crowd. Seeing she was bent over to reach my tits, I used her position to slide my hand down her sides and slowly raise her skirt. The material rose up inch by inch, exposing her hard muscular thighs and the bottom of her rounded globes. Slowly as she danced and sucked on my tits I exposed her ass and wet naked pussy.

One of the men we danced with earlier moved up behind her and at a nod from me placed his hand on her naked behind, squeezing, and rubbing her butt. Ruth was startled and tried to move away but I grasped her hair in my fingers and held her head to my breast. She retaliated by lifting my skirt also. Garters came into view to the delight of the men watching. I felt we had gone far enough so I released her and began to step back, when Ruth ripped the skirt and with it the loose top, up and over my head leaving me naked on the dance floor.

I turned to run and Ruth grabbed my long hair bending my head back until she could grasp my wrist and bend my arm behind my back. She held me like that, leaned back against her body and began to touch and tease my breasts and stomach and pussy with her other hand. Every time I would struggle to escape she would tighten that hold on my arm until I yielded.

Ruth whispered instructions in my ear, giving me little incentives, as she pulled higher on my aching arm. She had me spread my legs, showing one and all the rings in my pussy lips and the wheel of spikes that sits against my clit. She had me offer my tits to the crowd, pulling on my stretched and elongated nipples by my rings. She slowly forced me to my knees, bent back and spread, opening my cunt to view. She forced my head between her legs and raised her skirt so all could watch as she ordered me to lick her pussy.

Naked, bent back and down on my knees open to the world to see. I licked and sucked at her pussy as she twisted and stretched my large tits for the enjoyment of the cheering crowd. Finally she released my head, bent over, and picked up my clothes before grasping my hair and making me crawl across the dance floor naked, tits hanging down and swaying ass and pussy on open view, back to our master's booth.

She sat down and using my hair pulled me under the table to the cheers of the drunken crowd.

The band started another number and the crowd drifted back to their partying. Master opened his pants and told me to stay under the table and suck him. Once he came, he handed me back my clothes and allowed me to get redressed. He congratulated us both on a fine show, as did several other males and couples that stopped by during the rest of the evening.

It was humiliating and degrading to be stripped nude and forced to perform a lesbian sex act before all those cheering and leering drunks.

I came twice.

I can admit it now; I am a slut, a whore, an exhibitionist and a slave to my Master and pain.

Ruth

Master asked me to write down how I got here and how I feel about my time as a slave compared to my life before. He also wants to know where I see my self going from this point on.

I should start back before all this began. I grew up in a typical mid western town, did all the normal dating things, and was one of those now rare things, a virgin at my wedding. It wasn't that unusual back when I graduated high school, Greg was my high school sweetheart. We got married the summer after graduation and within a year I had my first of three sons, followed by Christy and almost ten years later Mia.

Marriage had its ups and downs. During one of the down cycles all three of my sons moved out and scattered across the country to live their own lives. Greg was having some problems and moved out for a little while and I went on the internet in search of something that wasn't wife, mother, kids, and PTA.

I found bondage sites and discussion groups where for a long time I was the silent lurker in the background, reading and wondering and fantasizing but not participating. Then one day I heard of a local munch, a meeting of bdsm folks at a local restaurant to talk and spend time with like minded folk. It was almost two months before I could get my self to go to my first one. I was so nervous I almost threw up the little I did eat, but I met some nice regular people, who just had a similar way of looking at sex and bondage.

One of the women invited me to a Saturday lecture and bondage class just to see if I really was interested and to give me some real time knowledge of what I might want to get into.

It was there I saw Rick, "Master Richard" for the first time. I listened to him talk about safety and the law and bondage, he was mesmerizing, and I remember thinking, ok, fantasizing about him taking me in his big strong arms and tying me to a bed and... That's about as far as my mind would go because I really didn't know shit about it.

However Greg moved back home and life returned to its humdrum routine and all thoughts of bondage and exotic sex games went back into the realm of late night dreams.

Christy met some rich family and became friends with their girl and before I knew it Greg had agreed to allow her to go on some extended vacation with them as a companion to their daughter. The way he explained it she would have tutors and travel and it was all a done deal almost before I knew what was happening.

I'd like to say that's when I began to be suspicious of Greg and what might have been going on, but to be honest it wasn't until Greg suddenly took a business trip and came back all sore and black and blue that I got suspicious. I began to really spy on Greg after that and watch how he reacted to Mia. When I found the pictures of Mia naked in her bath and getting dressed for bed it all came together.

I hired an attorney and threw his ass out. I eventually found out the whole story about Christy and with the pictures of Mia, I got everything I wanted in the divorce.

The boys all sided with their dad; they won't even talk to me, especially after their father went nuts and burned down our house eventually fighting with the police and being killed in a gun battle by the officers that tried to arrest him. The funeral was the last time I saw them and they wouldn't even talk to the girls or me.

Master Rick was our salvation. He and his magnificent daughter saved Mia and myself from Greg's insanity, provided a home and doctors and that's when I realized that the man who had haunted my fantasy's for the last ten years was the one who saved me.

I spent several weeks with the family recovering from the beating my ex had given me during which time I got to observe and talk with all the members of Rick's extended bdsm family. I saw how they worked with one another and interacted and played. I weathered my own family crisis, discovering a lot I didn't know about my daughters and myself.

Christy was already in a bdsm relationship with Mistress Lisa and Mia had experimented with the lifestyle for a week so after some heavy discussions and agreements Mia and I volunteered to become the sexual slaves of Master Rick and Mistress Lisa.

Talk about a life changing move. Up until we moved in with Rick's family only one man had ever seen me naked and I had experienced sex with only one man in my entire life.

A month later and the number of people that had seen me naked numbered in the thousands and I had been fucked by several men and a few women. I had been exposed to men I didn't know and felt their hands and fingers probe me in places only doctors had gone before.

Now nearly nine months later, I am thirty five pounds lighter, much stronger physically, tanned from head to toe and fitter than I have ever been in my life. I have made love to cocks and pussy's and anus, been fucked in every hole and fold in my body. My body has been whipped and paddled, twisted and tormented, burned and cut. I have been tickled and shocked, frozen and sunburned and in each case learned that things I would have thought horribly painful and not a bit sensuous or sexy or exciting could be made to stimulate the body and skillfully make a women cum.

Things I long ago would have thought would freak me out of my mind have become my daily norm. I have had sex with both my daughters and shared them with others. I have been in orgies and with people of other races and learned to please both men and women at the drop of a hat.

I watch my daughters used as sex toys and pain sluts. I see them as I am fucked and tortured and used and I see the smiles on their faces because we all know that as much as we scream and plead and bleed, this is the life we have chosen. We have Masters that love and protect us and we live on the edge of both society and life itself. We thrill to our bodies and senses like no one I have ever known in my life. So many of the people I used to associate with, the mothers and families and simple everyday people living in my town, who go from day to day just existing. The same routines over and over, no challenges to win, no victories to celebrate, no punishments for failure, just going through life, existing.

I live, I feel alive each and every day. I am on the edge always, my body is on display, and my sexual expertise is on demand and must be ready to perform at any time.

Where do I go from here? I can honestly say I have no idea. I know now I can't return to the daily boring life I had before. Once you come alive and begin to live life, every single day, twenty four seven, there is just no way to go back.

I have been many things in my life, a student, a girlfriend, a wife, a mother, a worker, a homemaker, a divorcée, and a widow. All those things were titles given to me by others, my parents, society, my husband, my kids. This is a name I have chosen for myself.

Slave.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers