Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 104

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and looked around. Skye was working on undressing Darby's father, and Darby was working on Skye's brother. They were pretty far along. I motioned to Mike and soon the two of us were stripping each other.

When we were nude, I whispered to a wonderfully naked June, "Get sapphic with Tori or the other girls. Let's put on a good show." She smiled at me, instantly attuned to what I'd proposed.

June moved to Tori who had just tossed her bustier onto the end of the sofa. She leaned in and suckled on one of Tori's breasts. They were only five years apart in age, but the two together looked hotter than Hades on a sunny day. Tori quickly understood the game, and thrust her chest into her 'sister's' mouth. June's hand quickly found her mound, and started to stroke.

After a minute or two the pair separated with a kiss that melted steel. Tori moved to replace Skye with Darby's father. He had a glazed over expression on his face. All of this was unexpected. I think he thought he'd get to have a private time with Darby, and that would be it. Instead, he had realized that he was about to have sex with five girls that night. I thought he was handsome and appealing; I looked forward to the mating as I'm sure the others did.

I glanced to my right, and Skye had Ryan's cock deep in her mouth. She apparently was an accomplished fellatrix, with a deep throat rating. Darby was similarly engaged a few feet further on with Carter. I inhaled Mike's cock, and got a satisfying moan for my efforts.

I heard a male give an even louder moan, and turned just in time to see the last few inches of Frank's cock disappear into Tori's hot little teenage cunt as she settled into his lap. The pair were kissing up a storm, and he was mauling her breasts with both hands to her obvious delight.

June lay back as Derrick slid into her pussy with a hunk of meat I knew she'd enjoy. The two of them were pounding into each other in a very hard fuck that seemed to be burning up a lot of calories.

I enjoyed my coupling with Mike, and neither of us seemed intent to break any records that evening. I was sure that he wanted pussy time with the three teens, so I whispered to him that I understood and that he should save his 'juice' for one of them. He thanked me, but we kept right on making love.

I heard Skye's voice, expressing some uncertainty and then she changed to urging her partner to do more, faster, and better. A set of expletives that didn't seem to stop replaced those words. She understood dirty talk better than most.

I looked over and Ryan was fisting the hot-looking teen. Skye was lying back with her legs spread about as wide as they could go. His entire hand was inside her, and from the motion of his wrist I guessed that he was already working on her A-spot. About eight or ten minutes later, after some significant panting and moaning, Skye shouted the onset of one mind-bending, hard-hitting, monumental orgasm of epic proportions. Her body was arched, but the arch crashed to the sofa cushion when Skye passed out from the intense pleasure.

Ryan looked over and winked at me. I could only guess that he had plans to give at least two more of those out that night: The Experience.

True to form, when Skye came to about two minutes later, she was madly and truly in love with Ryan, showering him with kisses, and promising him lifelong devotion and all the sex he could ever hope to want. She was hot, and I thought Ryan might bend a little in her direction, and while he was accommodating, he was non-committal about any kind of long-lasting monogamous relationship with the sexy teen. That worked for the best, because not too long after her brother came and romanced her a little, also eliciting similar words of love and commitment from the befogged teen. By the end of the evening, every male in the place had fucked her at least once and she was happier than a girl could be.

The same could be said for each of the teens; every male made them happy women by the time the evening ended. June and I held back a little, but we did have a lot of fun with Derrick and Frank, milking them of every last ounce of horniness they might have for the weekend. They were about as inert as they could be when they fell asleep on two different sofas, one in the family room and one in the living room. They'd had a long workout.

12