Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 11

Story Info
After the Sex Party and a Kidnap Attempt.
3.9k words
4.74
36.7k
24

Part 17 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists – Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters. Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 10). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 11 – After The Sex Party and a Kidnap Attempt

Mark

Tom, Melanie, Carter, Cindy, Elsa, and I had a communal breakfast. My girls were really stoked up and enthusiastic about the outcome of the barbecue, and vocalized their thoughts about the small orgy the night before. I looked to see whether anyone was embarrassed but detected not a shred of regret, except Carter blushed up a nice scarlet hue as he wholeheartedly agreed.

Melanie openly stated that she wanted to try Tom before he left for the airport and his flight to Denver. The handsome middle age man looked enthralled that the twenty year old wanted to be with him sexually. He did ooze competence and power, so I didn't see why she wouldn't find him attractive in many ways. After eating the two of them went off to the bedroom he used the night before when Cindy had slept with him. I found myself hoping that Mel had a great experience with him. I wanted her to be happy with my friends.

Tom had impressed me in many ways, not just with his sexual prowess with the women around me. He'd said enough about his business and philosophy of leadership that I realized I'd found a gem of an executive to befriend.

Carter declared it would be another five days before he could get it up again. That made all of us laugh, and I commiserated with him. I told him, "You should try living with TWO hot and horny women." To group laughter, he informed me that he didn't feel the least bit of sympathy for my plight.

Elsa and Cindy cleaned up the rest of the barbecue from the night before while Carter and I talked. He had relaxed a great deal compared to his first hour in my presence. I liked the young man, but resisted the urge to try to find him a job in Worthington.

After clean up, the girls went off to freshen up. They confessed they were still pretty ripe from all the wonderful sex, so showers were definitely in order. They were back and bubbling around the house when Mel and Tom reappeared. They'd both showered. Tom was ready to depart for City Airport, and Mel ready for Carter to take her home. I told her I'd see her the next morning, and off everybody went.

I quickly moved to take my own shower. Melanie had been quite demanding overnight and in the early morning, arousing me twice more before she went off with Tom. I was glad I had started on the various supplements my doctor had suggested for sexual stamina and performance, and I still had some hormones on order that I hadn't started on.

When I reappeared Elsa and Cindy were relaxing in my living room. I sat down and joined them. I noted that Barnes had come to work and was in the kitchen finishing off the barbecue and our breakfast detritus.

Elsa sized me up. "So, did you have a good time?"

I grinned from ear to ear. "Not only yes, but hell yes."

"Now, you really like Melanie?"

"I love her. She's such a little doll and brilliant too."

Elsa and Cindy looked at each other. Cindy said, "Well, we love her too. We want to have a little more sex with her too, so any time you want to bring her home with you, by all means do."

Elsa said, "Let me re-phrase that; please bring her home every night."

I teased, "What about Sheila?"

Both girls shook their heads. "Neither of us got a shot at her. The combinations didn't work out. I got to talk with her a long time before the sex started, and I really like her. If she'd like to play with us, we'd certainly want to play with her. If there had been a third round with all of us, we wanted to see you do her."

I nodded. "I suspect our time will come very soon. We were making eye contact with each other while I did Margo and Melanie. If I read those looks correctly, we were promising each other some time together very soon."

Elsa observed, "Now that she's your chief of staff, won't you be traveling with her?"

"Yes, but I don't know whether she'll consider that an appropriate time to consummate our long relationship with some loving sex."

Elsa said, "Well, I approve if you do. I'll even write you a hall pass, if you want."

Cindy added, "Me too. I'll write you a permission note – 'Mark has my permission to repeatedly fuck your ever-lovin' brains out.'"

Elsa said, "Were you all right watching us with other men, and being with them overnight? Jealousy? Turmoil inside? Other reactions?"

I thought about that. "Yeah. Somehow, I wished we could have connected late last night. I loved spending the night with Melanie, but I really wanted both of you with me too, even if we didn't make love. I guess I was slightly jealous that someone else got to share the night with each of you, but – to my surprise – I didn't get all in a knot about it."

Cindy said, "You wanted to make the spiritual connection with us again. In a way, that's what we're doing right now."

I nodded, "Yes. I want you to know that I think I love you more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. The sex and romance with Margo and Melanie was great, but you two are my steady rocks."

Elsa laughed, "Well, when you're ready, we'll help you get your rocks off."

I winced, "I walked into that one, didn't I?" The pun would return frequently in our conversations for a long time after that, especially when either one of the girls were playing with my rocks.

That afternoon we went to a matinee of a movie calledThe Martian. I liked it immensely. Further, I barely noticed the security detail that had followed us into the theater and spread themselves around to be sure we remained safe. I didn't go out in general public very often, but when I did I guess they thought they should mount a serious protective effort. I doubt anyone in the theater noticed them or identified me.

Sunday night I sufficiently recuperated that I entertained Cindy and Elsa in a highly sexual way. We tried a few new things since they wanted to be together and they wanted me.

The two of them got in a sixty-nine position. I sank my cock into Cindy who was on the bottom and started to thumb her clit for some added motivation. After a few satisfying strokes, I pulled out and Elsa devoured my cock, thereby tasting a lot of her sister's emissions. When I was reasonably clean Elsa put me back into Cindy, and we repeated the process.

After Cindy came, the girls rolled over so that Elsa was on the bottom. I went to the other end of the pair, and started to fuck Elsa and stroke her clit. Periodically, I'd pull out of her and Cindy would clean me and lick all of her sister's juices off my dick, and then back into the source of those juices I would go. Elsa finally had a small earth-shaking orgasm. I let Cindy lap at her slit to help things along at that point.

I suggested, "When either of you are ready, so am I."

Cindy rolled onto her back next to Elsa and opened her legs to me. She smiled seductively and said, "I am so ready for you. Come and love me. Fill me to the brim and then some." She pulled apart the delicate petals of her labia for me.

Looking at her welcoming supine form gave me an extra jolt of hardness and girth. Every pore of my body wanted to make love to my gorgeous and sexy partner. I rubbed my cock around the entrance to her quim, and then slowly penetrated into her again. She was so lubed up that I slid right in to maximum depth. Cindy and I both emitted satisfying groans of joy at our coupling.

I did fill Cindy to the brim. One thing I'd noticed about the supplements I was taking was that they had increased my body's production of semen. I had more volume than ever before each time I ejaculated. I also had heightened arousal and my orgasms seemed more intense and satisfying. Both Cindy and Elsa had commented in a highly favorable way about my volume, and further they thought the taste had changed for the better, not that it had been all that bad before.

Elsa cleaned me up and then went down on her sister, vacuuming out what I'd just left inside her. Before she was finished, I had my cock buried in her, and left a nearly equal amount of man juice for Cindy to clean up.

In the clean up process, Cindy was thoughtful enough to come and share some of my spend inside Elsa with me. Of course, it wasn't pure 'me.' It had a copious amount of Elsa's juices intermixed, plus the saliva from Cindy's mouth. She called it a mouth-watering experience every time, and claimed to love the clean up process.

After we'd snowballed the wodge back and forth several times, she swallowed the meager amount that was left. Elsa had watched us as she stroked her clit in a lazy but sensuous way.

Elsa asked, "Mark, does that bother you – eating cum?"

The question made me think. I knew what she was really asking. Most people, especially men, think it anathema to even talk about eating their cum let alone actually doing it. I thought about it more from Elsa and Cindy's point of view – or any woman; it's sensual to the others in the sex act, plus it doesn't taste all that bad. It's more the mental image than anything, and I had long ago learned that you can control your thinking and manage your responses to about any situation.

I told Elsa, "No. At worst, it's a neutral experience; often I like it because you two are so hot when you do it. You kind of drag me into the experience without any effort."

"Would you clean up some other guy's cum from one of our pussies?"

There was the question that would separate the men from the boys. Most males would squirm at doing their own cum, but to do someone else's would be like orders of magnitude worse for them.

"Elsa, I think it'd depend on the situation and how I felt at the time. The concept is not as abhorrent to me as you might think, but I do think it's something I'd have to work up to. I've watched you and Cindy do it, and I know how particular you are about other things, so I figure it can't be too bad."

She laughed, "Oh, it's not bad – sometimes it's damn wonderful. When I see you do it, I think it'll be one of the hottest things I've ever seen or experienced. I hope I'm the subject of your action and desire when it happens."

Cindy puffed out her lower lip in a mock pout, "Hey, that's what I was gonna say."

Elsa generalized, "It's all about boundaries – the limits or rules that each person makes about what is reasonable, permissible, and safe behaviors for them or others they interact with. It includes how they'll react if those boundaries are crossed."

I said, "Like how a spouse will react when their partner cheats on them?"

"Exactly. Some people will throw a hissy fit and create nuclear war over the incident, while others will be more sanguine, philosophical, and reasoned in their response, maybe even embracing the infidelity as a way to strengthen the relationship."

I speculated, "Boundaries have a lot to do with where a person is in their life; their economic status, health, job, who their peers and family are, how they've been raised, and so on. Boundaries for one person won't work for someone you'd think would have an identical situation because we don't know all the details."

Elsa said, "So put that concept to work about our relationship with you. There are two women and one man; to some people that'd be positively scandalous and to others not that big a deal."

I teased, "What if we add more women?"

"Oh, we may as well get real outrageous in our thinking," she laughed.

I speculated, "Hypothetically, we could have Melanie and Sheila under this tent with us, at least the way you were talking a few minutes ago."

"Now that would be really, really interesting and I approve."

Cindy nodded in agreement.

Elsa

Mark flew off to Italy on Monday evening after work, expecting to stay away until Thursday night. We'd talked about going back to St. Croix for the coming three-day weekend, even though the weather was quite warm. Apparently, we all loved sunshine, warm weather, and being able to walk around wearing next to nothing – and often that was over-dressed.

Monday night Cindy and I both went off to our own apartments. I found mine tight and constraining after five consecutive nights at Mark's condo. I felt closed in. I thought more seriously about completely moving in with Mark on a full-time basis. I had to admit having a billion dollars had a few benefits.

Tuesday evening I had just finished my dinner, some salad stuff I picked up on the way home, when there was a knock on my door. I looked through the security viewer to see who was there and it was Lucas, Mark's head of security and bodyguard

I opened the door. "Lucas, how nice to see you. What's up? Did you come to visit me?" My tone was very flirtatious, and I was actually hopeful that he might finally be responding to me and willing to escalate our contact in a sexual way.

Lucas was all business. "In a way, Ms. Conners. We've had an incident in Milan with Mr. Worthington. He is all right, but we have decided to add protection to your sister and you."

I was stunned. "Whaaa ... What happened?"

"We think it was a kidnap attempt. Fortunately, they severely underestimated our security detail and the intensity of our response. They got into Mr. Worthington's hotel and even blew off the door to his room, but never got into his room. One did try to breach one of the windows, but he fell to his death in his attempt; another was fatally shot, two others injured badly, and two others captured. We'll know more tomorrow."

"Oh, my God. What ... Are you going to stay with me?"

Lucas snapped his fingers and a smartly dressed woman appeared. "Ms. Conners, this is Marcia St. Germain. She will be heading a detail that will be involved in your protection here in America for the next few weeks we think. We would prefer that after tonight you return to living at Mr. Worthington's condominium with your sister. We can protect that a little easier, and already have many countermeasures in place there that aren't available here." He glanced around my far-from-spacious apartment.

I thought for a moment. "I could go there tonight, if that would be easier."

"It would be. We have secure transportation for you."

While Lucas and Marcia waited I called Cindy. She was also with part of the security team, and packing a few more things to take to Mark's condo. An hour later we were in Mark's living room with Lucas and Marcia.

I asked, "What about work tomorrow for each of us?"

Lucas nodded, "No problem. We have a detail assigned for each of you. We already checked out your work and your colleagues weeks ago, so once you're there you shouldn't be at risk. Until we know the specifics of the attack we would prefer to have you ride with us, however." Marcia silently nodded to confirm her superior's remarks.

Cindy and I slept in Mark's big bed. Just before going to sleep, I had enough presence of mind to text Mark:Are you OK? We love you and are worried. We are being protected too. We went back to your condo per Lucas' recommendation. More info would be helpful. Love. E and C.

Five minutes later I got a reply,All fine here. Not under threat. Stay safe and protected with the detail there. I love you both. Mark. I noted that it would have been the middle of the night in Milan.

Marcia, who had slept on the sofa at Mark's condo, and three other ninja warriors, escorted me to work in a black SUV that could withstand an RPG attack. My boss found discrete places near my office for the security; Marcia and one ninja named Geck stayed near me, and the two other men prowled around outside. I noted the radio contact every five to ten minutes with the outside guards. When I checked with Cindy, she was under similar protection, except she was on the tenth floor in her office, which made her a little easier to protect than my ground floor job at my architectural firm.

We got 'home' that night at Mark's. He'd sent flowers to both of us all the way from Italy. Barnes was there and had some wine for us, hors d'oeuvres, and then a nice dinner. We thanked him profusely for his attention.

Just after dinner I got a call from my mother. She launched into me right away, "Elsa! What is going on with you and your sister? Your father and I have six ... guards ... here at the house. Two asked to be inside with us – nice men actually, and the other four are wandering around outside on guard duty. They tell us they are making sure that we are safe. What's going on? They did say to check with you."

Cindy had listened to her mother as I had mom on my cellphone speaker. She jumped into the fray before I could. "Hi Mom. Cindy here. We are dating someone important. Someone tried to kidnap him yesterday when he was in Europe, so he's asked that everyone close to him be protected by some security just in case the threat extended into this country."

There was a long silence on the phone line followed by the predictable one-word question: "Who?"

I grimaced at Cindy and she returned the look. She'd walked into that question without thinking. There was no avoiding this. I looked at Cindy and she shrugged and nodded; I finally said, "Mark Worthington."

There was a flutter of stammering and stuttering on the other end of the phone line, mostly consonants and a few disconnected vowels with spitting and gurgling in between.

Our father finally came on the phone. "This is Dad. Whatever you just told your mother has made her speechless. You and everyone there are all right?"

"We're better than fine, Dad. We are well protected, and not even sure it's necessary. Just relax and roll with the security stuff. We'll keep in touch. Mom can fill you in on why this was necessary when she regains her ability to talk. We love you. Have to run. Bye."

We ended the call before we had to get into more detail about 'dating' and such.

A half hour later, my phone rang again. It was our father. He was brief, "Elsa, your mother and I talked. We think you should leave your little apartment and check into a hotel; someplace where people won't expect you to stay. Take Cindy with you. We want you safe and not sorry."

I smiled at his thoughtfulness. "Dad, we're living at Mark Worthington's condominium in the City. We're on the thirtieth floor with a small army between the street and us. We each have a phalanx of guards at work with us and we ride in an armored car. We're fine. You don't need to worry."

"Oh. OK. I should have guessed you'd take care of yourselves someway like that. We love you."

The call ended and I relayed the call to Cindy with a touch of laughter over how easy it appeared to be to ally their concern about our safety.

Cindy asked in a serious tone, "Do you know how to take care of yourself?"

"Of course not," I replied. "Scream loud is my only retort to attack. I think we're supposed to scream 'Fire,' because no one will come if you just yell 'Help.' I used to have some mace, but I don't know what happened to it. I think it fell out of my purse in a bar."

She said, "We could be a lot more valuable to Mark if we were as trained like that Marcia character out in the living room. She's fierce."

"She's armed too. I asked and she has two pistols – shoulder holster and ankle, and told me that she's a crack shot. She's also a black belt several times over in different martial arts."

12