Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's talk to her," Cindy said, and headed for the bedroom door.

"Errr, Sis. Why don't you put something on over your naked body?"

"Huh. Oh, yeah."

A moment later we were in a serious discussion with Marcia St. Germain about her training.

Marcia said, "I am constantly in training, but most of the martial arts I learned I picked up over two years with a man named Wan Suh here in the city. Separately, I learned weapons training out in Carson Township at the firing range there. There's a young man there – about your age and a vet – named Deke; he's the best. He can show you how to do things with a pistol that will amaze any pro." She gave us the contact information for both men, and I promised Cindy I'd get in touch with them the next day.

That night I had a dream that Cindy and I were in Europe with Mark as he was being attacked by a horde of thugs. We were repelling wave after wave of ugly gypsy-looking attackers with evil-looking scars and dangerous weapons. We were using karate chops and some wild shooting with handguns from the hip. We were daunting forces protecting our man at all costs.

We had the heavy security forces with us the rest of the week. Despite flirting, Lucas remained aloof to our advances and suggestive statements. Off to the side, Marcia snickered at our attempts to seduce the sphinxlike man.

12