Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 18

Story Info
Mark, a Danish Lover, The Experience.
3.6k words
4.72
31.5k
14

Part 24 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists -- Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters. Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 10). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 18 -- Mark, a Danish Lover, The Experience

Mark

Her name was Brita Jean Thorsen. She was the most beautiful Dane I'd ever met, and came close to the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, excepting my loves at home. Here she was sitting across the table from me as I negotiated to buy a sixty percent stake in the pharmaceuticals company she owned.

By a fluke of inheritance and family line of succession, she'd taken over the privately-held company named Danskpharma a decade earlier when she was only twenty-eight, and then by sheer brilliance and perseverance had built the small company into a multi-billion dollar a year ethical drug company specializing in five different fields. Further, they had a stable of drugs in the R&D pipeline they thought would be blockbusters. Brita was also a Ph.D. biochemist, yet had the business savvy to teach at Wharton.

Brita and I resonated close to the way I did with Sheila, Elsa, Cindy, and Melanie, and I thought if I let this grow I'd find even greater emotional depths in her to explore. When we looked at each other we easily saw the multiple layers and dimensions within each other and felt the physical chemistry of desire. We revealed our inner vulnerabilities to each other. At one point our hands touched in passing some documents; I was sure the sky had lit up with the lightning bolt that passed between us.

It took an hour for her secretary to type up the final agreement for us to sign that essentially merged major parts of both our companies. During that down time, Brita moved around the conference table and while I was seated she leaned against the table next to me. Our assistants had left the room for parts unknown. She was well within my personal space and I liked that a lot.

Brita looked at me and then reached and touched my face in a truly loving gesture, "You feel it too, don't you?"

I smiled at her, "Of course, I'm human ... and you are the kind of insightful person you are. I guess the question is what next?" I kissed her hand.

Brita smiled, "My version of what's next has the two of us going for a celebratory dinner, and then perhaps you would allow me the pleasure of your company at my apartment for a short time for coffee and a long time for ... whatever."

"I like that plan. I'll let security know our plans. They get very upset if I strike out on my own."

"I understand. I have to talk to my people as well." She almost laughed. Earlier we'd chuckled when I said something about having 'my people call her people.' The comment sounded so impersonal in context it was laughable.

That brief conversation led to a pleasant dinner after we signed the agreement. I rattled off a long list of instructions to Jason, the young man who I'd brought on the trip as my special assistant to help put this agreement together and then start its implementation within Worthington Industries. He took frantic notes, and then left to return to the states via commercial flights.

A few minutes with security, the explanation about restaurants and addresses for our 'coffee' and all was well with my bodyguards.

I went with Brita in her limousine to one of the many seafood places on the waterfront. We snuck in the back, and were just some other patrons in the place deserving no particular attention instead of two billionaires enjoying the local cuisine.

We revealed a lot about ourselves over dinner -- the business stuff was set aside. I told Brita about the four girls and my love for them, the rings, and our open relationships. She told me about two men who made love to her in hot MMF threesomes, and how she worried because she was so oversexed. I commented on my own family's hypersexuality. We had a lot in common.

Brita asked me to tell a recent story about the girls, and I knew she wanted something sexually arousing. I told about a barbecue that we'd had on my penthouse patio and in the living room. She paid rapt attention as I told about how Margo, the wife of my best male friend and now the COO of Worthington, had been coming onto me, and how I'd then made love to her.

I told how Elsa and Cindy had gotten things started with Carter and Andy, and then how I'd watched Steve and Melanie practically put on a show for us next to Sheila and Tom. I told her how we'd met Tom in St. Croix, and how he was now running Nanotech for me out in Silicon Valley.

I told Brita about the second round where I'd finally gotten to make love to my ultra cute secretary, Melanie. I referred to her as a 'spinner,' and that prompted an education session where I explained the hypothetical situation of setting her atop me as we were fucking and then spinning her around my cock. Brita laughed at my imagery until she had tears running from her eyes.

I talked about the other couplings that ended the barbecue, going into lurid detail about watching Tom fuck Elsa right next to me. Brita asked exceptionally detailed questions as I poured out my story: 'Could I see Tom's cock actually penetrate Elsa's pussy? Did I try for simultaneous orgasms for Melanie and Elsa? Tell me about their breasts? Was there oral sex? What happened when the men were cumming? Did people sleep over? What did the girls do in between while the men rested up for another round?'

I turned the table on her as I ended my story. Brita told me about the previous Saturday night with her two men friends -- her 'love buddies' as she called them, Nils and Aksel. She told me in a teasing tone that they were both well endowed and so made life very pleasant for her, but she confessed that there were others she routinely dated -- Christian, Theodor, Tor, and Kalan, who also frequented her bed. She hinted that there were still others who were less frequent visitors.

"I think I am one of the rare women who love anal sex. I can orgasm repeatedly from the act without anyone messing around with my clitoris, although the men use my little button to accelerate my orgasms and give me more of them. I also happen to like sucking on men's cocks, so one might be doing me in one hole or the other, and I can suck on the other man. They trade back and forth a lot. Sometimes I lose track of who's doing what to me. One time I had three men and they made me airtight. I liked that, but it was a few years ago."

By the end of dinner, we had thoroughly titillated each other. I had a near perpetual hard-on, and I would have bet that Brita was dripping she was so wet.

We rode from the restaurant to her apartment in an upscale high rise on the waterfront a couple of miles from the downtown area. I think we were both panting for the entire ride we were so ready to hop into bed. She explained her home was two islands over from the city. I noticed we went through a guarded private gate to enter the area.

We came into a sleek modern building, with her unit done with exceptionally high-end contemporary furniture. The art on her walls, each individually lit with spotlights, proved her good taste in decorating and ability to blend the setting into a pleasing look.

"Wine or me?" Brita teased, as she came near my personal space. From the nature of the question I could tell what I was supposed to choose.

I reached out and caught her arm, and pulled her slowly to me. "I like the 'me' idea a whole lot more than the wine." I kissed Brita, and we melted into each other like two fluids coalescing in a hot looking mixture, until we were only one.

Brita's bedroom was also modern with great art. She had several large photographs done in an artful way over the bed in a staggered pattern on the wall. In each there were three nude people -- two men and one woman. In the first, the woman had two cocks in her mouth. The woman was Brita. In the second, both men were worshipping Brita's pussy; they each had two fingers inside her, and one man was touching her button with his tongue. In the third photograph, one man's cock was in her as he stroked her pussy; she was sucking on the other man's cock.

I gestured at the artful photographs, larger than real life. "I like the art work."

"I had fun posing. I even fucked the photographer that night. They had me so worked up. Now, I hope you'll work me up."

"I can't compete with what two or three men can do for you."

"I don't expect it. I'm not always in a threesome, although it is nice. Usually only one of my lovers will visit, and we behave quite conventionally."

As I'd looked at the pictures and talked, Brita had pulled my tie and sport coat off, and I had removed her top and brassiere. I sucked on each breast, relishing her taste, aroma, and the fullness of her mounds. We were naked in two more minutes, and I started to feast on her pussy.

Brita tasted like the finest nectar -- an elixir made with care, love, and only available to a chosen few. I must ask about marketing a fragrance with this aroma.

Without needing to ask, I knew when it was time to penetrate my new lover. We merged, and that set the tone for the next two-and-a-half hours. Perhaps because I'd been on the road since Sunday night, I had a fair amount of stamina and sexual potency built up. While giving Brita a couple of dozen orgasms in various ways, I managed to cum four times.

After our first matched set of orgasms, I slipped down Brita's beautiful body, kissing a path from her mouth to her pussy. She was seeping out my cum as she lay on her back still panting from our exertion.

I kissed all around her pussy and upper thighs and then zeroed in on her clit and vagina. I delivered another orgasm, but I also demonstrated that at least this man cleaned up his messes.

Brita went up on her elbows and watched me. "I can't believe you're doing that. It's very intimate, you know?"

"I guess it is," I said as I pulled away for a moment.

"You do not think it gross?"

"You told me you blow your love buddies and have them cum in your mouth. You taste it, so why should it bother a guy?"

"I've just never had it done to me."

I collected some more of my spend, and there was a lot of it, and brought it up to Brita's mouth. She smiled and we French kissed, sharing the white fluids back and forth before we both swallowed to end the play session. By then, I was hard again, and we repeated the entire sequence.

"You are a divine lover," Brita told me as we lay cuddling after round two. "I hope whenever you are coming to Europe you plan to spend many hours with me this way."

"Sometimes I have other people with me."

"Bring them. The more the merrier. You already know I do threesomes."

"Women."

"Bring them. I have so much to still learn about being a sexual being. Maybe I should come and visit you and your four girls."

"We'd all like that, I know for certain."

"Will you tell them about tonight?"

"Oh, yes, in detail. It'll fire us all up. They'll have some stories for me too. They were planning to go to a dance club tonight. Those are usually places where hook-ups are established. I think they were all planning on getting laid tonight."

"And you don't mind?" Brita sounded amazed.

"No, I really hope they have fun and meet some nice guys. They deserve some outside fun."

Brita kissed me, "Oh, you and I are going to have such fun now that we're in some kind of relationship together. I love the way you think ... and fuck. Do me again."

Elsa

Deke had just cum, culminating about forty-five minutes of intense fucking by the two of us, during which I'd had about six significant orgasms and a number of minor ones. I wrapped my legs tighter around his midsection and pulled him to me so we could kiss some more.

"You are the hottest girl I've ever made love with. I hope this isn't a one-night stand. I'd like to see you again."

I kissed him back, "I'm of the same mind, but we have to wait and see. I'll be seeing you every Saturday for a while anyway."

"Can I fuck you and your sister at the gun range?"

I laughed, "What was that old line from some movie, 'This is my rifle, this is my gun, this for shooting, and this is for fun.' I guess we'll have to see what happens at the 'rifle' range."

Deke laughed, "Touché. I know better."

I released my lover and we cleaned up slightly; Deke tying off the rubber and putting it in a nearby wastebasket. I cleaned up his cum laden cock.

Cindy came up to us. "Did you wear him out completely?"

I glanced at Deke but spoke to Cindy, "He should be good for at least one more good fuck. He has some nice little moves and he understands about female orgasms too. He's all yours."

I left the two of them and found Ryan lying back on the living room sofa with glassy eyes.

"You look lonely."

He smirked, "What's a guy to do?" He held his arms up in an inviting way. He would have been content to just hold me, but I still had lascivious tasks to complete.

"Why, allow little old me to sit with you and comfort you ... and a few other things."

I dropped beside Ryan and subsequently into his arms. We were kissing and then making out in seconds, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. He massaged my breasts, and then down and around my slit.

He asked, "Has anyone ever fisted you?"

"No. What does that do? It sounds sexy."

"Just relax and allow me to bring you a lot of pleasure. Let me assure you that I have somewhat small hands, and that what I'm doing will not hurt you. Of course, I'll stop any time you wish."

We kissed some more as Ryan toyed with my clit and around my pussy. He got on his knees and started to eat me, bringing me to a nice warm fuzzy orgasm after a couple of minutes. He then increased the number of fingers he'd been using in me from two to three, and then to four. From the sounds alone, I knew I was getting sloshy and very wet. He was also turning me on a great deal. Occasionally, he'd spit into my twat.

He tucked his thumb of his right hand into the palm, and then wormed his fist inside of me, turning and pulsing his way in. I felt the fullness, and then I felt part of his hand rubbing against my G-spot. I gave into the sensations, and as he fisted me he also licked and nibbled at my clit I came hard for him, even squirting some of my girl juice on him.

I felt Ryan's fingers then stroking up around my cervix. For small hands, he sure had long fingers. I jerked and felt a bolt of pleasure as he passed over one spot. Suddenly, that spot became his focus and I floated towards some kind of heaven I didn't know existed.

Ryan lapped at my clit and around the hood as he fingered that magic spot. I spread my legs as wide as I could for him, even pulling them back slightly to give him better access. He adjusted me slightly so that my ass was hanging over the edge of the sofa cushions.

I felt the earth start to shake and I felt sure lightning bolts were surging across the night sky. A major earthquake started to build deep inside me, centered right on that spot he'd been stroking in front of my cervix. I gasped out what I was feeling to Ryan. Near us, Cindy and Deke looked on as she rode his hard cock.

I started to arch my back, pushing into his hand that was doing such nice things inside me. His other hand moved around my body stroking my other erogenous zones in a sexy way.

I started to groan. "God, Ryan, I can ... it's almost here ... don't stop ... OH, GOD. OH, FUCK. OH, RYAN."

I arched even further. Ryan's free hand pinched each nipple hard. The shot of pain got converted to some pleasure feeling. That same hand moving quickly to my ass, and he drove two fingers deep inside me, right below where his wrist was. He turned them inside me, and I got a further jolt of pleasure. I think he slapped my cunt somewhere during all of that.

And then my world went black.

I came to and knew that only a couple of minutes had passed. Ryan was holding me in his arms. Cindy was sucking on his cock as Deke fucked her from behind. They were sexy, and I gently rocked with Deke's motion in and out of my sister.

"What happened?" I mumbled.

Ryan kissed me, "You passed out from too much pleasure."

"I'll say. That was the hottest and most intense orgasm I've ever had."

"Some girls I've done it to call it 'The Experience.' It's more widely known as an A-spot orgasm, aided and abetted by a little pinch, some slap pain, and some anal penetration."

"Well, it sure worked. Did you fuck me?"

"Not yet."

"Sis, you've got him nice and hard. Let me have him now."

Cindy angled away from Ryan. He rolled on a condom, and then we were having a nice gentle fuck. I told him that I really liked him. I resisted using the 'L' word, but I sure wanted to use it. The Experience had apparently also given me an overdose of oxytocin -- the cuddle hormone. I was in love with Ryan, and by extension Deke, Mike, and James. I wanted to make love to everybody.

Everyone seemed to take a break at the end of the second round. I thought maybe that would be it, but then Mike found me. We messed around, and I watched Deke and Melanie near us as inspiration. I could hear Sheila getting 'The Experience' on the sofa where I'd been with Ryan.

Mike and I went at it and had a comfortable fuck. He'd be a good regular fuck buddy; all the men that night fit that status and moniker. I had started thinking about what we could do with these four men beyond just that night. I also started to think about what we'd say to Mark about the night.

After the third round, we four girls put on a lesbian lovemaking show for the four men. We 'd all had some more wine, and also started some good inspiring dirty talk with them. I still wanted James to fuck me.

Eventually, I got him up hard enough that he could get that long shaft of his into my hot love box. We went at it for almost a half-hour before he came. I'd had a few more orgasms, to cap off the evening and discovered new creative skills in dirty talk.

We made sure the guys each had our phone numbers. We didn't admit to living together either. My rule about not giving out accurate information about my sisters and me went out the window because Deke was part of the group. He had all our contact information and could have shared it anyway.

Despite an offer to drive us home, the four of us insisted that we preferred to use an Uber ride to get home. The guys were so tired, they didn't argue much. We gave each of them passionate goodbye kisses and left the apartment. Outside the building we found our limousine parked a hundred yards from the door and rode back to Mark's building with security. We all slipped into our big bed without showering. We'd voted that we all liked the musky aroma of freshly fucked pussies, so that set the mood for how we drifted off to sleep.