Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was some mumbling that I think were apologies. The bouncers escorted the two of them to the club's exit. When they came back, they rounded up the other three men in their party at the bar and had them leave too. They'd watched with horror as two relatively small women had taken out their overbearing masculine friends. If the bouncers hadn't arrived I guessed we would have had more of a fight.

Only then did I start to get the shakes. Mike, Deke, James, and Ryan were all standing with us on the dance floor with amazed looks on their faces. Mel and Sheila were nearby too.

Ryan hugged me and said, "Elsa! Cindy! Holy shit! You leveled both of those guys. They were each twice your size and weight."

I said curtly, "Just remember your non-disclosure agreements. Forget this. This was an ugly incident and I don't want it to ruin our night."

I sat down, and the bartender brought me a drink. "You did right good there, Missy. You are welcome in this place anytime. Those guys were real jerks. I knew as soon as I saw 'em that they were trouble. Thank you for getting rid of 'em. I saw what they tried to do to you. If I'm on duty when you come back, ask for me – Jim. First drink will always be on me."

I thanked him for the drink.

I'd taken two sips of the drink when a casually dressed man I didn't recognize approached me. "Ms. Conners, I am Steve Baker. I need to apologize."

I looked puzzled. He went on, "We were assigned as two of your bodyguards, and we were derelict tonight. We were too far away when the trouble started; that won't happen again. You'd eliminated the threat before we could get across the room. Please accept our apologies. Just so you know, we were prepared to shoot the bastards."

On that note, Baker withdrew. I saw him say something to another muscular man, and the two took the spaces at the bar where the turks had been. Both men were now watching us. They did blend in, but in another way they didn't. They were both drinking soft drinks.

Ryan and Deke had heard the interchange, but hadn't understood everything. Deke asked, "So, those are your BODYGUARDS? Holy shit. Who are you?" James and Mike heard the question, and now they were paying attention as well.

I said, "I think it's time for us to leave the club. Hold on for a second." I took a large gulp of my new drink and then signaled one of the security guys and Steve bounded over. "Ma'am?" He sounded very contrite.

"Do you have transportation that the eight of us could use?"

"I can have the limo here in five minutes. It's at the condo – always ready."

"Could you order it for us, please. I don't want to deal with the turks if they're outside, and we all want to go back to the condo for the night with our friends. Mark knows about this, by the way, so we are not doing anything behind his back."

"Fine." As Baker walked away, he had his cell phone out.

About ten minutes later, he came back to the table and said, "Your car is here. I had them come to a side door. You are correct; some of the men you confronted earlier are waiting by the front entrance for you to leave. The first guy you two decked had to go to the hospital; he was having trouble breathing."

The eight of us settled our bar bills, and then followed the security men to the limousine. The four men dropped their teeth as they saw the long, black car and chauffeur, but got in nonetheless. A war wagon followed us as well. We were at the condo in five minutes. Melanie, Sheila, Cindy, and I just ignored the questions and comments from the four men.

* * * * *

"You live HERE?" Mike's voice reverberated with astonishment. "This place is like the Taj Mahal, only in the middle of the city ... and thirty floors up. This is phenomenal. What do you do? Who are you?"

Ryan asked, "You implied that the four of you live here – is that right? I mean this living room is larger than all of our apartments put together by a factor of ten."

I said in an understated way, "There's another floor to the condo downstairs."

James gasped, "Holy shit. Look at the view." He'd walked through the spacious living room to the floor to ceiling windows and was looking out. It was a clear night and all the city lights sparkled out as far as the distant horizon. A half moon sat just above the eastern skyline."

Deke was wandering around the room looking at the art, the view, and all of the sculptures that Mark had on some of the tables. He voiced, "This place is fabulous. You must be multi-millionaires."

I shook my head. "Nope. None of us are, but our boyfriend is."

"Boyfriend?" four voices said simultaneously in a worried tone.

"Mark Worthington."

Ryan spoke first, "Of Worthington Industries. My God, he's a multi-billionaire."

I nodded in agreement and added, "We're his girlfriends."

Mike posed, "All four of you?"

We all nodded.

James said, "We should leave. We won't tell a soul. I promise."

I laughed, "No. Stay. Mark knows you're here tonight. He won't be back from Denmark until midday tomorrow. In the meanwhile, Cindy, Sheila, Mel, and I hoped to have a highly sexual evening with you again, just like last night."

There was initial reluctance, but my sisters joined in reassuring the men that their presence was more than just OK.

Deke enthusiastically said, "Wow. If that's the case, then I think we're here for a while."

I went to Deke and gave him a kiss, hoping that I might start a trend. I did. Cindy pulled James into a clench; Sheila started in on Ryan; and Melanie was snogging with Mike a few seconds later.

Things were re-starting despite the hiccup at the club and the revelations about who we were.

In the corner of my mind, I had a small worry about Mark and this new woman in his life – Brita. He'd never changed his plans to be with another woman and not come home to us. Further, she was another billionaire of the same temperament that he was. I recall he also used the term 'make love' with her at one point in our conversation. I hoped I worried for naught.

12