Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke away again, and Lucas stopped the match. "You did well, Elsa. I know you had a shot at my nose. Nice touch. You got my balls too, only I'm wearing a cup now. You should start screaming "Call 9-1-1" or something to that effect as soon as the attack begins. It'll throw your opponent off, and maybe even make them run. You were reacting to my screaming. A woman's scream is more penetrating and attention getting. Use it."

I looked to the side. Most of our party had come down to watch us.

Lucas then took Cindy through a similar scenario. The only difference was he came at her frontally instead of from behind. She used her elbows to good effect, even getting a softened blow to his Adam's apple. If she'd really been fighting, she could have disabled him.

Lucas again critiqued the match, reenacting parts of it in slow motion with her to show where she could have achieved a greater advantage. We did several other scenarios with him, often resulting in those of us sparring rolling around down in the sand. After a few more scenarios he suggested we stop for the day, since we'd already been in the 'lesson' for over an hour. I was amazed that time had passed so quickly, but we'd spent a lot of time on kill zones and then practice at getting to them.

Cindy and I both did our martial arts bows with Lucas, who returned the honor. I took advantage of the man at that point and went to him. I gave him a hug and then kissed his cheek. He looked totally disarmed by the non-standard action. Cindy followed my lead.

Mark joined the three of us as we started to separate. He gave me a hug. "Lucas, thank you for taking these two under your wing. Keep it up if you have time. How're they doing at this?"

Lucas grinned, "Well, they're not totally inept, but they have a long way to go to be where we are."

I turned to him, "Will you bring us up to that level, even beyond? Please. Cindy and I want to be at the level of the best – the very best. We're going on with the shooting that way too."

Lucas nodded. "OK. From now on, whenever we can we are going to spend an hour or two a week in intense training. I know you work, so we'll pick a day and start at five in the morning in Mr. Worthington's gym. Can you do that? This week we'll use the beach like this in the afternoon. I may involve some of the others in the security detail too."

Cindy and I both nodded.

Lucas asked, "By the way, why are you doing this?"

Cindy beat me with the answer, "To protect Mark and our sisters, and to keep from being a victim."

12