Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 33

Story Info
Girl Power in The Boardroom and Bedroom.
4.1k words
4.74
24.5k
11

Part 39 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists - Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters.Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 30). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 33 - Girl Power In The Boardroom and Bedroom

Mark

Melanie had been around so many of my senior staff that she wasn't the least intimidated by the room full of high powered executives at our plant in San Diego. Unfortunately, she was the only woman - a situation I'd have to remedy. I called the meeting to order and then introduced Melanie. A few of the men knew her as my aide or assistant, but not much else. I preferred the term executive assistant but after this I'd have to give her a more august title.

I explained as how we had been 'traveling' the week before and that Melanie had come up with a couple of ideas I thought they should hear. I purposefully understated what she'd done so that after she'd presented it, her ideas would look that much more profound. Based on what I knew of their operations, the concepts were indeed profound and very implementable in a short time period.

The men kept any snickers to themselves about my relationship with Melanie. I had not made a secret of the fact that I had a plural relationship with several women ever since I started to go with Elsa and Cindy. Some of the men knew that I'd given 'love rings' to Melanie and Sheila, my chief of staff, a few months earlier, so my having been traveling with Melanie was not anything new. If any of them looked closely, the would have seen that Mel and I wore identical rings on our left hand. Most of the men just nodded and leaned in to hear what she had to say.

Melanie added a couple remarks to her introduction about how she happened to have background in marketing, logistics, and manufacturing, by way of an industrial management degree from Northwestern, but hadn't been able to find a job when she got out of school, so here she was now as an executive secretary. A few more heads nodded. She could have been the daughter of every man at the table and perhaps the granddaughter of a couple.

Mel had twenty well-done PowerPoint slides she'd put together that demonstrated great proficiency in making presentations. I hadn't helped her. She laid out three major improvement areas in the subsidiary, and then showed summary cost-benefit analyses for each one. Each idea was overwhelmingly weighted towards the benefit side, with near instantaneous positive impacts after implementation. In business slang, they were low-hanging fruit that no one had seen.

When she'd come to a number or cost figure, she'd pause and give the rationale or analytical approach she used to derive the result. She was detailed and didn't lose anybody.

After twenty minutes, she stopped, having shown the last of her primary presentation. The marketing VP, an ass if I say so, started to snipe at her ideas. Had she considered this or that in her analyses? He was trying to discredit her approach.

Melanie went to her shoulder bag and pulled out a bound report about an inch thick; probably about three or four-hundred pages. "I'm glad you asked that question. The presentation I finished is really just a summary of my top three ideas. Here is the complete description and analysis of all three idea categories, with details and all the assumptions used in the cost-benefit analysis. There are another ten ideas in the book, and I still have several others I haven't started to flesh out yet. I also took the liberty of putting a draft implementation plan in the report for your consideration. Of course, I hadn't talked to any of you, so I'm not entirely sure how relevant it is given your actual situation."

She dropped the heavy report on the table in front of the company president with a loud thunk. She then passed out a dozen CDs, one to each executive. "The entire report is also on this disk in PDF format. To Mr. Marshall's concern about the impact on the assembly line and warehouse workers, I believe the line can be completely restructured and the equipment moved over one weekend. I think the workers could then receive in situ training on the next Monday morning, showing them how the process was reengineered and demonstrating the reasons why. Since no one loses their jobs and their jobs are actually enriched, I believe the changes in that area would be a success and that the need for change management tactics would be minimized. I believe that morale and productivity would significantly improve as well."

The VP Logistics asked a simple question, and got a precise answer from Melanie. A couple dozen other questions received similar well-prepared replies. She'd obviously covered all the bases and knew what she was talking about. I remained mute but watched her élan.

Later, I asked her how she got so much inside information on the company to be able to rifle shot her recommendations so well.

Melanie smiled, "I talked to the clerical staff, you know, secretary to secretary, assistant to assistant. I got the straight poop. They know better than their bosses what's going on, what works and what doesn't. Figuring out solutions was easy after that."

"Could you do that again, in some other company unit?"

"Probably," Mel replied. "So long as I can call around inside the company. I networked. I also owe some people some favors."

"Do you need me to help pay off some of your promises?"

Melanie grinned, "It wouldn't hurt. Some employee recognition, a bonus, and things like that would go a long way to spreading the word that I was a good guy and could follow through."

"Make a list, and we'll be sure it happens. Also, find a way to get some female talent on that executive committee, and not just in HR. There's just too much testosterone there now."

Of course, I made a mental note to do similar things for Melanie in my own office. She'd just saved that one business unit about three to four million dollars a month, and eliminated the need for a capital expenditure to build a new warehouse at a cost of about thirty million before it got filled with finished products that would have to sit there for months unsold.

Melanie went off on her own, I think to talk to the president's secretary and admin assistant. I remained in the meeting with the executive team to go through the implementation plans that Melanie had laid out and support her work. I didn't want to see them stall on implementing the changes she'd recommended. The benefits were too real to ignore.

I collected Mel about six o'clock, and we left with a couple of the execs and had drinks and dinner at a Japanese steak house where they prepare the dinner on a hot grill right in front of you. Mel, being the youngest and the prettiest of our party, got all the attention from the sharp witted Japanese chef who tended our table. She proved an equal tease back at him, and lauded his culinary skills as he flipped various parts of our meals six feet in the air and caught them on a spatula behind his back.

We bid our companions goodnight, and headed back to the Four Seasons Hotel for the night. The limousine ride was quick, and I spoke mostly with how impressed I was with everything that she'd done that day. Melanie beamed.

Mel threw herself into my arms in the backseat, and pledged her love. "I did all this for you. I love you. Yes, I want you proud of me, but I also want your business running the best it can be, because then you'll have more time for me - for all of us who love you."

We had the penthouse suite. The door had no sooner closed, than a flurry of female business suit and beautiful lingerie went flying in all directions. A very sexy, nude, and well-tanned nubile body came into my arms and after kisses started to remove my clothing. I had no better idea for the remainder of the evening so I went along with the unplanned events. Actually, I'd been horny for Mel all day; there's something about a competent woman that turns me on tremendously and Mel had risen directly into my view of a gifted woman who had a knack for seeing organizational things in a unique way plus the ability to sell them into a male-dominated management team.

Mel apparently also had the hots for me. I seemed to find I was hornier when I traveled, and she was turning out to be the same way. There was a credenza in the living room that appeared to be just the right height for what I had in mind.

I picked up Melanie and sat her atop the piece of furniture. She knew instantly what I wanted, and spread her legs wider than I could believe possible, pulling them up until she could sit there, have her pussy on the edge, and still have her heels on the edge of the top. Her entire pinkness was on display, along with the sexy dimples right where each leg met her torso near her pussy.

On the QT while we were in Mexico, Sheila had given me a series of lessons improving my cunnilingus skills. Prior to her instruction I tended to dive into a pussy with tongue wagging. Sheila taught me how to make love to it and how to build arousal and lust to new highs. There was more to this sport than meets the eye.

Armed with my relatively new knowledge about how to please a woman I loved, I stood in front of Melanie and teased her pussy with the head of my cock. I didn't penetrate despite her little surges of her lower body forward to try to catch me. I was reminding her that in the not too distant future my dick would be deep inside her small body. After a few minutes of that, along with a thousand kisses, I bent and kissed her breasts, even using my teeth to gently capture a nipple and pull it out from her body.

My fingers started to roam around Melanie's upper thighs, including stroking around those beautiful curves and depressions near her cunt. In no rush, I started to let my fingers drift over her labia, even surprising her now and then by taking hold of the excess flesh of her labia minora and pulling that away from her body and towards mine.

Melanie started to pant. "God, will you please fuck me. I need you in there. Do something." She sounded almost desperate, but I didn't let that deter my slow approach to our sex.

My fingers then moved increasingly to her slit yet carefully avoided the area where Mel's clit had pushed into view. Occasionally, I let a finger slip a half-inch or so into her vagina. I'd get a moan of pleasure in response.

Mel threatened, "Someday you're going to want me to give you one of my world class blowjobs, and I'll do it, but I'm going to stretch it out like you're doing now ... and I won't let you cum for hours and hours. I'll keep you right on the edge, and maybe I'll just stop."

I teased, "Oh, you want me to stop now?"

"NO! I want you to fuck me - hard, fast, and frequently."

"Oh, I plan to do just that, except I want you popping off orgasms once we start - hard, fast, and frequently. I want to see you writhe in pleasure. I want you to plead for sex, sex, and more sex."

"Oh, Mark ... I love you. I already want that." That particular kiss was noteworthy.

I pinched Melanie's clit, and she about levitated off the little credenza. I pulled on it and held it between my fingers like the miniature penis it was and jerked her off. Suddenly, I thrust three fingers into her sopping wet cunt. After two strokes, I was making sloshing noises because Mel was so wet and pushing out even more girl juices.

Mel came. It wasn't the largest orgasm she'd have that night, but it was a good one. I used that as the signal that my mouth and tongue were needed in the genital area. As I had done with my fingers, I wandered around the upper thigh and mons areas with my tongue before slowly homing in on her slit and clit. Fingers rejoined the fray, but with a light touch. Several more orgasms rolled out of Melanie's quivering body.

By this time, I was harder than granite. I was not immune to the sight, aroma, sound, feel, and taste of her eager pussy. I stood, and used my cock again, this time yielding to the desire we both had; I sank every millimeter of my man meat into her pussy until Melanie was impaled and couldn't take any more. That started our fuck - our making love.

Melanie's nipples were erect beyond anything I'd seen before, as though some inner force was trying to escape through them and made them white hot to the touch. I doubled over and made love to her tits as I continued to pump my cock into her. Mel's body gave up orgasm after orgasm. Every erogenous zone on her body that I touched made her cum. Cumming made her cum that much more.

When I finally came in sync with one of her orgasms, Melanie fell into my arms with words of adoration and love. I picked her up with a hand under each of her ass cheeks and her legs around me. I remained embedded in her pussy, and carried her to the bedroom of the large suite. We got on the bed with my cock still inside her. I wasn't going soft. I started to pump again, and then Mel rode me to some other orgasms before I again came inside my young lover.

We slept in each other's arms.

Elsa

Jana had called a taxi for us to return to our hotel from the Pussy Cat Lounge even though the ride was less than a mile. Once the three of us got in the cab, I pulled out the wad of bills I'd collected during my striptease and floorshow. I counted five-hundred-and-forty-five dollars. There's good money to be made in sex, and I hadn't even fucked anybody, yet.

As we went into the hotel, I grabbed Sean and said, "Come on. Bar. I'm buying."

He looked skeptical, but trailed along. Jana checked out the place, and then came along with us, but a respectable ten paces behind and looked disconnected from us. Sean and I ordered glasses of wine.

Once our drinks arrived, I said, "So, what have you learned so far on your trip to Vegas?" I was teasing Sean, and he knew it, but I was curious what he'd say.

Sean shook his head. "For starters, I learned that you are one damn hot woman. My God, you were nude up on that stage. I saw about everything there is to see about you except your wisdom teeth. You have made me very horny and desirous of your affection and body."

"Thank you. I no longer have my wisdom teeth. Keep going."

"You had a lot of fun and made it fun for everyone in the audience except that guy that wanted to molest you at the end. You were bold and on the edge, took risks, and every one of them worked out well. I also learned you know jujitsu or whatever that was you used on the guy.

"I learned that I like a taste of the seamier side of life as you called it. I wouldn't want to live in it all the time, but this has been fun, so far. I assure you that Pam and I are going to have some long conversations about revamping our relationship when I get home."

"Good. You should know that Mark and the six of us have discussions about our relationships all the time. We're constantly striving to make them better and smoother, and also more exciting and surprising in nice ways." I paused and asked, "Will you tell Pam about the strip club?"

Sean laughed, "Yes, especially about you."

"Can we tell her together? I'd like to meet her and get a feel for what you're dealing with. I have this innocent, small town, naïve girl image of her, and I need to assess how much that can change. You realize that she may get mad at you for doing what you did?"

"I do. We need to jump out of the boiling water, like your pet frog. I feel you've already got a prod up my butt, so I'm jumping. I hope Pam comes too."

I grinned to myself, "Oh, I bet she'll cum. I'm sort of planning on it." Because of how I put my emphasis, Sean caught onto the double entendre.

I paid for our wines with a twenty from my take at the Wet Pussy Lounge, and pulled Sean to the elevator for our rooms. I followed Sean to his room, and he looked surprised. I told him, "I have one or two more things to go over with you tonight ... things that are part of your FEP - your Frog Emancipation Program."

Sean smiled but mumbled, "Whatever that is?" and let us into his room.

As the door shut, I went into a lip lock with him. I was horny and still needed something sexual with a male to happen.

"Sean, you and I are going to mess around a little, but not have intercourse until Pam says it's OK. You got one lap dance tonight, and now you're going to get another. In the process, you are going to give me an orgasm or two or three or four.

Sean's eyes got as big as saucers. I grabbed his shirt, and kissed him again, thereby maintaining control of the evening.

I undressed Sean, verifying in the process that he had indeed cum in his pants during the last lap dance. I hoped he came again with me. I contemplated how to make that happen.

I matched him as our clothing came off until we were both naked. I then dropped in front of him and inhaled his cock into my mouth.

Sean groaned, "Oh, fuck, Elsa. No one has ever done that for me."

I pulled off his cock, "Well, we'll have to fix that on a long-term basis. We're going to get little Pammy so she loves giving you blowjobs, and she loves them so much that she lets you cum in her mouth and then swallows."

"Oh, God. I don't know if she'll do that."

"If she wants to stay married to you she will," I told him. "But for tonight, don't you dare cum yet. I have other plans for us."

I fellated Sean for five more minutes before I worried that he wouldn't last much longer. I stood and pointed to my pussy. "Time for you to return the favor." I got on the edge of the bed, so Sean could kneel on the floor and his mouth would be at just the right level to eat my leaky pussy.

"I've only done this a few times," Sean volunteered.

"Well, you're going to be doing it almost every time you make love from now on. You have to return the favor to Pam, and she'll love it. The more orgasms you give her, the more she'll love you and do anything you can fantasize about."

I rated Sean a 'C' in cunnilingus. He had lots of room for improvement, but he did try, and seemed to like what he was going. I made a note to give him lessons in the future.

"Sean, I am now going to give you a lap dance." I stood in front of him, and that put my pussy right at eye level. I glanced at his cock and it was standing at attention. "Sit in that straight-back desk chair."

Sean rose and robotically sat in the functional and armless chair. Once he was settled, I straddled his lap so I could face him, and sat. His cock rubbed against my slit, and he groaned and stared at where our genitals touched. My pussy was gushing girl juice from my arousal.

I took one hand and pushed his cock tight against my slit. He wasn't inside me, but he was sure against my most intimate parts including my clit. I started to squirm around and rise and fall so that we made a lot of friction together. Sean kept gasping and groaning.

Sean finally started to paw at my breasts, and then to kiss and suck on my nipples. He was doing just what I hoped he'd do.

"Sean, when you get near I want you to tell me."

He nodded and sucked on my right tit some more.

I kind of dry humped Sean, only I was pretty wet and smearing my pussy juice all over his cock as I rubbed against him. I came once when I learned how to get his glans to rub against my clit. That was nice.

Sean finally gasped, "I'm getting near Elsa. What do you want me to do?"

I kissed him. "Nothing, just cum when you're ready. I'll take care of the rest, maybe with a little help."

12