Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 48

Story Info
Elsa and Cindy Pickup Two Studs.
3.7k words
4.65
21.2k
7

Part 54 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists - Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters.Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see start of Ch. 40). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Chapter 48 - Elsa and Cindy Pickup Two Studs

Mark

We adjusted the seating in the dance lounge when Elsa and Cindy went off to dance with two guys who'd asked them. Melanie and Sheila both moved around to the low bench seat, leaving KC and me in the cushioned chairs. I glanced at Mel and Sheila, and now they were the ones flashing their pussies at the entire bar as they moved around. This night had promise written all over it.

Melanie winked at me. "Sheila and I were just adhering to our normal office dress code. You know, the one you set months ago that said we couldn't wear undies in the office. Well, we just decided to dispense with them all together." She grinned and purposely flashed a young guy about her age who about lost his teeth as he walked into a post looking at her pussy as she leaned my way and spread.

I told her, "I suppose you want to go prowling for some man meat too. I didn't realize this place was so much of a meat market."

"No, not right now. Let's see how Elsa and Cindy do with those two. If they're successful, maybe we'll strike out on a hunting foray as well, not that we aren't happy just to be with you."

We watched the girls out on the dance floor with the two young men who'd politely asked them to dance earlier. When a slow number came on, I could see that both men welcomed the press of body-to-body that the girls gave them. Apparently, the girls had found some guys they liked since they weren't coming back to the table.

I found myself getting aroused watching Elsa and Cindy. I found myself even hoping that they'd go off and have wild sex with the two men. I did a little self-analysis of why.

The idea was highly arousing. The two girls were without any doubt in love with me, and I trusted that they'd retain that loyalty and devotion even if they had a lot of outside sex. Time and again they'd proved that with our sex parties, so there was history there that validated my thinking and made me more comfortable. I got the arousal without the worry or jealousy that they'd desert me.

Watching the two couples slow dance, and then even after they changed partners, I felt like a voyeur. I would love to be in the hotel room they'd end up in, watching them all fuck and play around. I'd watched a lot of pornography, especially since Elsa and Cindy came into my life, but seeing two of my love partners have sex would be far better in every way I could think of. It was why I loved our sex parties as much as I did.

I looked around the bar, and many of the other men were watching Elsa and Cindy. I swear some of the guys were salivating they were so lustful for my two girlfriends. Of course, KC, Melanie, and Sheila were also getting the once over, but no one seemed willing to break through the barrier of them being with me the way the two men with Elsa and Cindy did.

Any of my hot girls could have any guys they wanted in this club, or all of them. Instead, they'd have sex with the men and then come home to me. That was a huge ego booster for me, although I kept trying to distance myself from thinking or acting like an egotist. I had enough of a problem keeping my ego in check just based on my business skills and acumen in putting together deals, mergers, and acquisitions.

I also found myself thinking in terms of the frequency of sex I had with each girl. Usually, they were each one of five. Add in my travel and weird working schedule, and I often didn't think I was giving any of the girls a fair shake in terms of sex, especially since we were all such a lusty and horny bunch all the time.

If Elsa and Cindy could find some additional sexual fulfillment with some pick-up studs, so much the better. They'd get fucked royally, and I'd be the loving and tolerant boyfriend at home who wanted to pleasure them a dozen times a day, but who had to spread my charms around to their sisters as well as them. There had been times when I wished we had a couple of other men living with us; not for me, but for the girls to find greater sexual satisfaction. Maybe I'd have to rethink that premise as we moved into a new year together and as the house got built.

As I envisioned Elsa and Cindy naked and fucking the two guys, I admitted that a part of me also secretly liked the cuckold feelings - the masochistic emotion of self-flagellation, denial, and lack of self-worth. Two women I love are going to fuck other men and not me. I worked up some feelings of humiliation and inadequacy as we sat in the lounge. I deserved those feelings for sending my girlfriends into the arms of other men; especially after the spankings I gave them.

I also but to a lesser degree felt like I was turning Elsa and Cindy into sluts, pushing them to fuck other men - like a pimp. I guess some men degrade and debase their wives or girlfriends that way, but I didn't surface any of those feelings. To the contrary, I hoped the two girls would feel empowered by the experience. They were taking control of their own lives, rather than delegate it to me or anybody else.

Thus, I smiled and enjoyed watching the mating dance between the girls and the two men they'd met. They were kissing the men on the dance floor at that point.

Sheila pulled me up and got me out on the dance floor. We danced and made out together, and then I had KC in my arms, and then Melanie. Some fast music came on and we sat down. I didn't do fast dances very well; I felt like a fool and a Class A dork when everyone around me looked so cool.

After a few minutes, I looked around for Elsa and Cindy, but they were gone. Those images of them spread out on a bed in a hotel room with the men switching back and forth between them swept through my head again. I knew them well enough to know they'd orchestrate something like that. They each liked group sex.

Melanie understood my thinking better than the other two who'd stayed with me in the lounge. While we sat and watched some of the other dancers, many of whom were sexy women, Mel whispered in my ear. "You know that right this instant Cindy and Elsa have just gone into one of the hotel rooms upstairs with those two studs.

"I bet while they were dancing and pressed against those babe magnets they felt their cocks through their clothing. They know those two guys are hung and they want those cocks deep in their hot moist cunts pumping in and out as they all work towards some great climaxes that'll make them see stars.

"I bet those Romeos have never found such sexy girlfriends, especially to score some sluts after only meeting them an hour earlier. What's the probability of that - coming to the lounge for an after-dinner beer, asking two great-looking chicks to dance, and then having your cock in each of them an hour or so later?"

Melanie teased on, "You know the girls will trade partners, don't you? They'll each want to sample the cock of the other guy that their sister was just fucking. Do you suppose those guys are better lovers than you are? I hope not. It'd be ashamed to see the girls defect to some other group living and loving situation. Even if they did, I'm certain they'd continue to come to our sex parties, so you'd still get to fuck them once in a while. Maybe if they did, you could watch each of those guys spear each of them with their big cocks, and watch as they squirm in pleasure.

"Oh, Mark, what would you do if one of the girls got pregnant by one of those two men - or both of them. Would you want to raise some other guy's kid? Would you banish Elsa or Cindy from our family? Would you still want to fuck them? Oh, that'd be so sexy."

Even as Mel teased me, I knew that last scenario was unlikely because the girls were religious about taking their daily birth control pills. Despite that, Mel was getting me worked up. I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

Mel openly rubbed my groin area feeling my rising and then she gripped my cock through the fabric of my pants. She whispered, "What if Cindy and Elsa are secretly size queens and those two guys are as big as horses? Wow, what a thought - giant and oh so satisfying cocks that they could ride for days and days at a time, enjoying one mind-blasting orgasm after another without any end in sight - just sexual pleasure carried to an extreme.

The more Melanie talked and tried to taunt me, the more I wanted to laugh. She was very good at thinking up little scenarios to feed me as the evening went on. Soon KC and Sheila were whispering some ideas to her that she'd inflate and then expound on to excite me.

Eventually, I took the three girls home and plundered their sweet bodies in my large bed, spending a few minutes fucking each of them and then moving to the next. Even as I did I wondered what Elsa and Cindy were doing with the two hunks they'd chosen to go off with.

Elsa

Troy's long, hard cock slid slowly into my vagina until our pubic bones were tight against each other. He then made an extremely slow extraction as we kissed until only the head barely touched my labia. Another millimeter, and his hardness would have no longer touched my most intimate parts.

His cock made another slow penetration of my pussy, slowly sinking in for its full depth. Troy's lips captured my left nipple, and he slowly sucked on the nubbin, flicking the very end with his tongue, and raising it to a white-hot temperature and accelerating me towards another orgasm.

Troy understood my body, and I suspected any woman's body. He knew that slow was very good, especially with a cock as long and thick as his was. I think it took him thirty seconds to learn about how tightly wired my breasts were to my pussy and thus to the orgasm center in my brain. Based on all I'd figured out, I came much easier than most women, but this man was putting me way over the top of anything most women experienced.

Six more slow methodical strokes and the orgasm that had been building broke free and swept through my entire body. I shuddered from toenails to hair follicles. I pulled Troy tighter into me with the legs I had wrapped around his body.

Troy's mouth covered my own as we kissed, our tongues twirling together as our passion for each other unfolded. This guy was phenomenal. Moreover, he tasted good. I liked kissing him and swapping spit. I liked the musky taste of his cock when I'd sucked on him and licked his balls.

He didn't break stride, and kept his slow oscillations and undulations into and out of my body as we kissed, or as his mouth and tongue ran over my face, ears, neck, chest, and breasts. I loved what was happening to me. I loved the multitude of emotions and orgasmic feelings he'd created in my gasping body. I was his. He was mine.

Oh God, another peak rushed up unexpectedly and took me away to some distant planet where pleasure was the order of the day.

I was panting. Troy was panting. I could feel him start to speed up, and then he was moving a million miles an hour as he pistoned his cock into my body. He pounded into me and groaned, my whole body shook like a store shelf in a Richter Nine earthquake.

Suddenly, he stopped and froze in position, his cock deep inside me - as deep as he could go. I could feel each ejaculation of his sperm inside me. I could feel the warmth of his fluids as they coated my insides and made them slippery and creamy white. I crested too, and I don't think either of us moved for a full minute. We just enjoyed the heavenly feelings that washed over us as his sperm surged into my body in giant pulses of fluid.

We kissed and kissed and kissed. I clutched his body to mine. This was heavenly.

He gasped out, "Oh, God, Elsa." Troy collapsed on top of me, and I welcomed his crush. He rolled us slightly to one side but kept his love stick deep inside me.

I gasped out, "Amazing."

He gasped out, "Amazing ... I've never had a fuck like that."

Cindy leaned in from beside us and kissed me and then kissed Troy. She said, "My turn with Dan; film me." She handed me her cellphone. I knew what she wanted; the same thing that I'd just had. Cindy had videoed our entire fuck right up to where we said, "Amazing."

Naked, she'd even moved around the bed and room, capturing the details of what we did - a monumental coupling. She caught every orgasm I had, sometimes in a close-up of my face. She caught Troy's climax into my body, filming the pulsing gonads and vein up his shaft as he started to fill me with his jizz. She moved quickly and captured his look of concentration and pleasure at his orgasm inside me. As he pulled his tumescent cock from my vaginal, she caught the spurt of white semen as it sought open air and seeped down my perineum to cover my anal opening, and then onto the bed in a puddle of beautiful gooey fluid. She'd captured our final kiss and our expressions of 'Amazing' to each other.

I would savor the video the rest of my life. When I became old, gray, and wizened with age and incapable of what had just happened, I would watch this video and bask in the continued pleasure with what had just happened.

I wondered what Mark would think of the video. If I read him right, he would be turned on beyond description. It would propel him to hardness and he would fuck me senseless. Hopefully, he'd forget all about our security infraction.

I started to record using the camera on Cindy's cellphone. She had a huge memory cache in her phone, as I did, so I knew that I could film them for hours to get the complete experience. Knowing my sister and estimating Dan's endurance to her charms, I figured them for about ten minutes.

Cindy had Dan's cock in her mouth, sucking and blowing, running her tongue up and down the shaft, and then licking his balls and even taking each of the large spheroids into her mouth to salve over. I got right down next to them and even added my own mouth to the mix for a few seconds.

A few moments later, Dan had swapped places with Cindy. She lay back as his face and tongue were buried in her hot pussy. He was now the sexual aggressor, trying to bring her pleasure from cunnilingus. Cindy climaxed, and severely squeezed Dan's head as her legs spasmed along with her body.

Their bodies moved together into a sixty-nine, their mouths, tongues, and fingers probing and playing with each other sex organs. Cindy seemed at a disadvantage; she came again and then a minute later yet again. Dan also understood a woman's body and how to play it like a fine musical instrument. Couple that with the same propensity for orgasms that I had, and Cindy was in for a great ride for what turned out to be the next forty minutes. I had seriously underestimated the pair. At least Troy kept my edge going most of that time.

Dan's technique seemed 'slow-fast.' He'd very slowly penetrate her pussy as he stood next to the bed and had her body facing his at the edge of the mattress. After a few slow strokes, like Troy had done to me, Dan would shift into high gear. His hips and midsection would become a blur.

Cindy would climax, and Dan would freeze. I could tell he was fully enjoying her spastic pussy around his hard shaft. He went through five long cycles like this before he finally popped his cock deep inside my sister as the two of them were smothering each other with kisses and oral mouth play.

I recorded a few more minutes of their afterglow, as they made out. I caught the creampie as his cock vacated it's warm home too. Cindy finally grinned at the camera and did a little wave. I ended the video about there for her.

I spoke, "You guys are fantastic lovers. Could we switch partners?"

Troy spoke, "I was wondering how to raise that possibility. I'd love to make love to Cindy, if she'll have me."

Cindy grinned, "Oh, she'll have you all right." She took on the aura of a female lioness.

I added, "Good, because I would love to be with Dan too ... after he recovers from that spectacular fuck."

Cindy and I allowed the guys a little recovery time. We even put on a little sapphic show for them, eating the cum out of each other's pussies. As we did we could almost watch their two cocks swelling back to a ready condition.

We called it quits after round two in the morning. We'd run the guys out of gas, so to speak.

Cindy and I dressed, and then left Troy's hotel room. Dan was also getting dressed to go to his own room. They had early meetings the next morning, but we didn't get into details. We did, however, get their contact information and gave them ours.

We picked up our bodyguards in the hallway. No one said a word; we strolled down the hall arm in arm, got on the elevator together, and then walked to the limousine and then rode to Mark's condo.

Mark was still up watching television when we came off the elevator on the thirtieth floor. He was wearing a loose man's shirt and briefs.

I said, "You stayed up?"

"I was worried about you. I wanted to be sure you were all right."

I went and kissed him; Cindy followed my lead.

I said, "Are you sure you didn't want to see whether we got fucked? We did. Twice, by two different men. Nice guys. They gave each of us a lot of orgasms. Dozens."

Cindy hugged Mark, "But, you know what; we missed you. If you're up for it, we'd love it if you made love to us."

Mark smiled, "I'd like that." After a pause, he added, "To tell the truth, I'm feeling I went over the top in your punishment."

I held his hand, "No, you didn't. You love us. We got it. We put ourselves in danger and that pissed you off because you want to protect your most valuable possessions. While we aren't possessions, we are loved ones. I would have done the same thing."

We kissed and Mark also kissed Cindy.

Cindy teased, "Do you want to watch Elsa getting fucked? I did a video. She filmed me too." As she spoke, she was toying with the electronics in the family-media room, queuing up the video to play from her iPhone. Mark watched her.

The big screen TV came to life with near life-size images of Troy and me. We were nude and I was just moving into position so he could spear me with his manly shaft. I moaned in pleasure as he did.

Mark pushed me down on the sofa, and spread my legs. I was wet with Troy and Dan's cum, and some of Cindy's juices from when we'd been tribbing. He didn't care; he lapped up all the residual fluids he could find, and then drove his cock into me.

I could sense some desperation in his fuck. He'd look at me and kiss me, but then he'd watch Troy's slow fuck on the TV, even duplicating the pace.

Mark didn't last long. He filled my cunt with a gallon of his spunk - more than Troy and Dan put together. He was excited beyond belief.

Mark extracted from me and did a minor cleanup effort before moving to Cindy. I put on her video, and he moved right into to fucking her as he watched Dan pummeling her body in his slow-fast cycles.

Mark again, didn't last long. He blasted an equal size load into my sister's pussy with a monumental groan of satisfaction. Cindy and I both smothered Mark with kisses and words of love and appreciation. The video was temporarily forgotten, and eventually ended.

The three of us snuck into the master bedroom and curled up next to each other on the super bed. I think we were all asleep in seconds. Mark never let go of the gentle grip he had on each of us the entire night. Several times I was aware of his kisses. I don't think our sisters ever woke up.