Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is here in his office. I'll wait to talk to him until then."

We ended the call a couple of minutes later. I relayed our chat to Cindy, and she then had a similar conversation with Dan. I put the two sex videos in Dropbox for the two men, and then it was wait and see. I hoped I'd hear soon, the party was in four weeks.

Two weeks later I got a text from Troy: 'WE would like to talk to you -- Janet mainly. She's calmed down only slightly after my confession about our one-night stand. Wants assurances and info about party activities. My toughest selling job ever. Can you talk at eight tonight? Let me know; we'll call on speakerphone. Troy.'

I responded that I'd be available, and right at eight o'clock that evening my cellphone rang. I had Cindy with me for moral (and immoral) support. I knew this was going to be a selling job where I had to apologize for fucking her husband as well as get Janet to embrace the idea of coming to our orgy.

"Elsa here. Hello." I put extra effort into sounding bubbly, competent, and sexy, all at the same time.

"Hi Elsa. This is Troy, and my wife Janet is here with me. We have you on speaker."

"I have Cindy, my sister, with me on my end. We're really glad to hear from you and hope you can both attend our party. We hope that Dan and his squeeze can come too. It'll be our best even ever if you can come."

Janet spoke. She seemed calm, and spoke with a beautiful southern drawl. "Hello Elsa and Cindy. I guess you can imagine I was a little pissed when Troy confessed about his one-night stand with you guys. I just about castrated him." The edge in her voice signaled that she wasn't completely forgiving him for his infraction.

I replied, "I'm sorry you were upset. I didn't have my radar up to spot guys that were attached in some way -- it's not our style to break up other relationships. Quite the contrary in fact; we've worked with some friends to strengthen their marriages, although in maybe unconventional ways. I have no designs on Troy or Dan, and neither does Cindy. We were out for a good time. We have our own steady boyfriend here. That's what we're about."

Janet asked in a terse tone, "And he's not upset that you play around?"

"Not a bit. It's part of our lifestyle. We enjoy sex with others, yet have a deep love between us. We also love and care for the other people who will attend, that's part of why I hope you'll come. I guess we're able to appreciate fuzzy behavior boundaries here and there in our social fabric. We don't get jealous or angry; if anything, we're very forgiving and supportive. Mark, our boyfriend, encouraged us to go off that night and have fun; he knew what that probably entailed. He was at the hotel lounge where we met Troy and Dan. They actually saw Mark and my sisters at the club."

"Troy said that Mark is Mark Worthington?"

"Please don't spread that around. We get enough bad press as it is."

"I won't, but you're part of his inner circle?"

"I guess if we sleep with him every night, we're part of the inner circle," I said with a chuckle.

"And you live in his condominium?" Janet asked.

"We do. There is Mark, and five women of whom Cindy and I are two. A sixth woman with serious-girlfriend status lives in Denmark and we don't see her nearly enough. We are all intimate with each other. We call ourselves sisters, but Cindy is my only real sister -- a year younger."

Janet said, "Before we talk about your party, let me ask how you would have responded to what Troy did if you had been in my shoes."

I gulped and looked at Cindy; she just shrugged. I said, "Well, I've kind of been there when Mark has let me know he's been with other women, so I can kind of resonate with you about the situation up to that point, only I wouldn't get mad or jealous. None of us do.

"I would have welcomed him home with hugs, kisses, and wild sex. I would want him to tell me the details of everything that happened. We are very open about sexual details; we don't gloss over things.

"I would hope that he had a great time and that he made a good impression on his new partner. If they fell in love, and women do that with Mark when he gives them The Experience, I would hope he was sensitive to their needs and loved them back."

Janet finally said, "Wow! That's almost the polar opposite of what I felt. I wanted to kill him. We still haven't had sex since he told me. What is The Experience that you mentioned?"

I responded honestly, "Mark can deliver an orgasmic experience to a woman that far surpasses the sum total of all the orgasms and pleasures she'd ever had before in her life or will have in the future. It is so mind blowing, I don't know how else to describe it, except to say it is the ultimate pleasure and something you'll never forget."

Janet jibed, "What, does he fuck like a rabbit and have a two-foot dong?"

I parried, "No intercourse is involved, but it is a highly intimate sexual experience. You will want Mark to make love to you afterwards, and you will love him with all your being. I'm not kidding. The responses have been very uniform from the women he's done it to."

Troy intervened, "That makes ME worried."

"Oh, Janet will still love you, it's just that her horizons will be open to see that she can deeply love more than one person. In all our encounters with other people, the couples have only ever gotten closer and become more intimate as a result of knowing us. I hope that doesn't change."

Cindy asked, "Did you show Janet the video?" She had a devilish look on her face as she asked the question, so I knew she was throwing a javelin right at Troy's heart. I figured we'd lost the battle to get Janet and the others to come to join us right there. On the other hand, if Janet liked the vids, then we might have an instantaneous convert to our lifestyle.

Janet instantly piped up, "Video? What video?" The way she asked the question, she left no room for evasion.

Troy hemmed and hawed, "Errr, the girls videoed each other the night we were with them. I was going to show it to you, but it seemed as though it would inflame the situation between us, and not be seen as something erotic and pleasure producing. I didn't want you to feel any further pain."

"I want to see it," Janet said insistently.

Troy tried to divert the point of attention, "Why don't you ask your questions about the party, and then I will play it for you on my laptop after we talk."

Janet reluctantly said in firm tone, "OK, but we ARE watching that film tonight -- immediately after this phone call ends. Now, Elsa, what will this weekend you've invited us on be like, a two or three day orgy?"

I replied, "Janet, it honestly could be that if you want, but if you put the brakes on, it could be a nice weekend with a party that I would suggest you leave early for your own private activities in your room or out in the city. As we speak I am emailing Troy eight photographs of our condo, so you have a feel for the space; the last two are what your bedroom with us looks like -- very modern, nicely furnished, five star quality, an unparalleled a view, and there's also a snap of the ensuite bath."

Janet pulled me back to the sexual part of the party weekend, "We arrive on Friday and what happens?"

"You meet everyone who lives here. Maybe you come with Dan and his wife, but we haven't heard back from them. We'll probably go out to eat, maybe to a club for a short while, then back here at a reasonable hour. If you want to mix further with us, you are welcome to. We might have another guy or two join us to balance out the sexes for the evening. Mark and the five of us women are out of balance in a boy-girl ratio, as you might expect. Could there be sex with others? Yes, if you want. If not, you and Troy can just retire, read, watch TV, or whatever you want."

"And Saturday?"

"Well, Cindy and I might go off to a couple of interesting outside activities we're involved in, and you're welcome to come and observe. We do martial arts and target practice. We've also been doing a defensive driving class, but that's about over. We have a new plane, and if time permits, we'll go and check on that, maybe even taking a short flight around the area. We could show you where we're going to build our new home. It's too cold to swim now, but we could walk around there, and then come back to the condo.

"Saturday night, even if the weather is bad, Mark and the guys will barbecue various steaks, chicken, and such on our condo balcony. We'll have lots of food. We'll picnic, but mostly inside. After dinner we'll put on some music and dance. Things tend to get intimate and sexy about that time. People pair up or form small groups, some dance, and various sexy games start depending on what people want to do. The women mostly set the tone and the guys follow along. We are a horny bunch.

"We keep going right into Sunday. Many of our guests sleep over; we have the rooms and beds for it, especially because people sleep together so they can keep having sex. Usually the sexual part of the party ends by noon on Sunday. We prowl around the condo, talk, eat, and do things. Again, Cindy and I might go for a flight lesson if our absence won't cause too big a gap in things. Sunday evening, things are a little more reserved, but often sexual again. Most of our outside guests depart sometime Sunday evening. In your case, I recommended that you stay over to Monday morning and take the morning flight back to Atlanta.

"Monday is a workday. We're up early, bustle around getting ready for work, and away we go into another hellfire week for each of us."

Janet asked, "Tell me about the other people. I won't know names, but say something meaningful about each of them. Start by saying more about you and Cindy."

I laughed, "Oh, dear. Talking about myself is embarrassing. I'm about thirty, trim, getting muscular from our workouts, and blonde but not dumb. I work in an architectural firm kind of as an architect, but I don't have the formal education or credentials as an architect. Two of the guys I work with and their wives will be at the party: Sean and Greg are architects; their wives are Pam and Kim. Pam does real estate, and Kim teaches high school math. Greg is almost forty; Sean is mid-thirties; their wives are about the same ages, and cute. They were two of the couples we helped get their marriages back on track where they'd fallen into states of utter boredom and malaise. Cindy, talk about yourself."

Cindy said eagerly, "Hi. I'm a clone of Elsa, one year younger. I work for an investment firm in town doing analyses on various investments, often those on secondary markets. Like Elsa, I'm a private pilot now working on my advance ratings, and working on martial arts, self protection, defensive driving, and other hobbies. I guess I have to admit that I'm hypersexual -- the more common word for that is nymphomaniac; I love sex. We all do."

I started again and talked about Sheila, Melanie, and KC, and then obliquely Andy and Margo, and then Tom, Brita, Nils, Lucas, Marcia, Don, Edie, Jon, Amber, and then the single guys Carter, Deke, Ryan, Mike, and James, who I grouped together as tall, dark, handsome, and well-equipped to please.

Janet said, "Elsa, thank you for being so frank and honest with us about the party. We will be back to you soon about whether we'll be there. I assume if I have more questions, I can call you?"

"Absolutely, and Janet, please don't get your nose out of joint about the videos or about our one night stand. I liked the guys and wanted a memento of the night. The vids seemed like a good idea at the time. If you find this all upsetting you, please call me back and let's talk further."

We ended the call.

Cindy said, "I bet they fuck each other's brains out after watching that video. It is one hot pornographic film, and her husband stars in it. If they haven't had sex for a couple of weeks because she's mad at him for fucking us, then that video will break up that log jam and turn their sex spigot back on like a fire hose."

"I hope you're right. If we pick up guys again like that, we've got to remember to determine whether they're married or attached. That was awkward. I wonder whether we did an adequate job of selling the idea of the orgy."

Cindy smiled, "Oh, I think Janet is very interested. It's not every woman who's given the opportunity to get fucked by a billionaire. Further, I'm sure she wants to see how we live: our building and condo, our trappings, and of course the sex party. We are a billion in one shot for a unique view of a hidden part of the world. Janet will come to the party, and I bet she drags Dan and his wife too."

I perked up, "Hey, maybe the two couples will experiment together before they show up here; you know, a trial run at group sex. I wonder if the two couples know each other outside of work. I forgot to ask."

12