Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We offered to take them home with us so they could see if they liked our city versus L.A., and they could get jobs but they could live with us while they tried everything out." He snickered, "We were trying to lock up these hot women so we could have ready sex partners all the time. Well, it worked and then some. We took them on the Gulfstream back here. The execs we'd ferried out there loved having some hot women in the cabin for the trip. The girls loved the city and loved us. We decided that Anna would be my primary partner, and that Vanessa would be with Wes. That alignment works really well, although we do swap a great deal. Those were good matchmaking decisions; we're very compatible. And here we are today with the two conservative pilots living with two porn queens."

I said, "Aren't they ex-porn queens? You kind of indicated they still worked."

Scott said, "Well, the studio has flown them out there twice for a week each time to do a film and photo shoot, so they're still in the business, although they do their regular jobs around home. Van runs a photographic studio, and Anna is a whiz at creating web sites, and she has a business building them for people all over the world. When needed, they can each take off for a week."

"Nice situation they've created. Are they happy -- your relationship?"

"I think we are. We're in love too: me with Anna, and Wes with Vanessa. I think come next Valentine's Day we're going to get engaged. It'll be kind of a four-way engagement. The girls love each other too and don't want to be too far apart. Wes and I have our bromance, although it's nonsexual, unlike the girls. So, I think our four lives will be intertwined for a long time if things go the way I hope."

Scott reached across me and tapped the ring on my left hand where I held onto the yoke, "Isn't that some kind of an engagement ring? It looks like it. Special though."

"It is. There are six women engaged to Mark beside me: Cindy, Melanie, Sheila, KC, and Brita. You'll meet them at the party. We're all in love too, and we all play well together."

Scott asked, "And everyone plays together ... sexually?"

"If I say yes, I understate the needed response. We love sex; it's our hobby and how we blow off steam and relax. It's sexy, arousing, sexy, fun, sexy, stimulating, and did I mention sexy?"

Scott laughed. "I get the idea. How'd you all meet? I never heard the story, if there is one."

I explained to Scott about the party where Mark and I met, subsequently involving Cindy, and then Melanie, Sheila, KC, and Brita. I explained about the love rings, and topped everything off talking about our hypersexual tendencies -- nymphomania.

At the end of my explanation, Scott shook my hand to indicate I was among like-minded and like-temperament friends. He chuckled into the plane's intercom, "Birds of a feather must stick together."

I teased, "So, come and make me sticky. Come to the party. I guarantee I'll make it worth your while. You do like some strange pussy once in a while, don't you?"

I glanced at Scott just in time to see him blush.

12