Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan did a little better with Cindy and me after that interchange. Sandy gave Cindy a similar kiss to what Janet had done with me, and then kissed me. I knew we were going to have a lot of fun later that evening.

The evening temperature was moderate, so we just strolled down the block to our nearest restaurant, which also happened to be a place we liked. Just as we got there, one of the war wagons dropped off Mark. I made introductions and we all went inside to our large table.

Mark turned into a hale fellow well met at our table, making sure that everyone was comfortable, well wined and dined, and having a good time. He had Janet and Sandy sit on either side of him. At first they were total intimidated being in the presence of a well-known and ultra rich handsome man, but as Mark talked to them, I could see them gradually relax in his presence. He had that knack of putting people at ease, and, with women, turning them on.

For his part, Mark seemed to be turned on by the two women. He even told them the backstory for why Cindy and I had taken the initiative to ask Troy and Dan to dance, including a detailed description of the spankings he'd given to us for displeasing him during a security breach where we might have been hurt or killed. I think they'd heard the story before from their husbands, but they listened to Mark's version with great interest.

As dinner went on and the two new girls got increasingly comfortable with Mark, I noticed the touching start. I thought, 'Ah, the mating and seduction is underway.' Both Janet and Sandy would touch Mark when a witty remark was made, or to get his attention to some point they were making.

Mark knew exactly what they were doing. Cindy and I had tutored him when we first met him about the wiles of a woman on the make, pointing out the various things a woman can do to slowly seduce, whether she's aware of it or not.

In this case, we had the willing trying to seduce the willing. Mark was returning the touches, even escalating things by obviously and romantically stroking their arms, holding their hands for long periods, and even putting his arms around them to pull each of them in closer. The women loved the attention, and did everything they could do to accommodate Mark's wishes. Soon, the three of them were practically sitting where one person would on the bench seat. The whispering of various points started later in the meal. I guessed that Mark's hands were often stroking up and down their thighs when they weren't around their shoulders.

Cindy and I were far from spectators over the dinner. We were working our own seductions on Troy and Dan, as a joint activity. We were disadvantaged because we were in chairs, but that didn't stop the touches or whispering of little expressions of interest to the men. I initially worked on Troy and Cindy on Dan. Midway through the meal Cindy and I changed seats so we could get a little more intimate with the other man.

Eventually we left the restaurant and walked back to the main door to the building and the elevators to the condominiums on the upper floors. I noticed some of the guards we knew and greeted them. We went on up to Mark's condo with Mark's arms encircling both women. Troy had an arm around me, and I held that hand to one of my braless tits as we walked. I was excited and I assumed he could feel my aroused nipple through the thin material.

The elevator opened into a small foyer that immediately opened up further into the large open plan living room. The other rooms and hallways branched off from there in several different directions, but the entire living room was visible in one glance once you stepped into the room. Much of it was even visible from the foyer.

What made this particular arrival unique, not that it hadn't happened before, was that KC and Melanie were fucking on two different sofas with their clothes scattered around the floor. Deke was balls deep in KC, as she lay back and also tried to ingest James' cock; and Mike had Melanie riding his cock, as she jerked off Ryan's cock and occasionally sucked on it.

Janet and Sandy's eyes got as large as saucers and they froze in position at the blatantly obvious sex.

Mark hugged both of them to him and said in a matter of fact tone, "I'll do introductions later, but these are some of the women I live with and some friends who'll be with us tomorrow night. Sheila, one of my girlfriends, is off at her condominium this evening, but will be with us then. I guess these girls are using tonight to get a jump on the party. Come, we'll go into my study."

KC, Melanie, and some of the guys just waved as we traipsed through the room to Mark's large den. After going in, he shut the door. With seven of us in the den, it was kind of tight. His office had one desk chair and one sofa -- both a pretty deep burgundy leather that brightened the office, even on a cloudy day.

Mark seemed puzzled as to what to do with all of us now that he got us here and away from the sex show in the living room.

I tried to save the day. "Why don't Cindy and I show Troy and Dan the apartment? You can show Janet and Sandy later. You guys can stay in here until Mel, KC, and the others move on. We might just decide to end up in one of the rooms on the east side."

My saying 'one of the rooms on the east side' was code to Mark that we were taking the guys to one of the bedrooms. He smiled, having understood the message and intuited our intent. Based on our behavior over dinner, it was a safe bet we'd be fucking the guys in short order.

Cindy, Troy, Dan, and I stepped back into the living room and shut the door behind us. We stood for a couple of minutes and watched the pornographic fuck fest our sisters and friends were enjoying. I waved at my six lovers as I led Dan near them towards the requisite hallway. Cindy and Troy followed. I moved slowly so they could get a long look at what was going on and my sisters' hot nude bodies. Dan and Troy looked amazed at the open sex, and followed along at a slow pace.

I explained, "We're very spontaneous and uninhibited around each other."

I pulled my cohorts into the first bedroom, a large master suite. Troy and Janet's luggage sat on racks on one side of the room. I knew that Dan and Sandy's luggage was in the bedroom suite next door.

I turned into Dan's arms and planted a wild kiss on him, and ground my hips into his groin. He groaned. Right beside us, Cindy was duplicating my gesture on Troy. As a next step, we started on shirt buttons, belts, zippers, and pretty soon we had two naked men. Of course, as we'd undressed the men, they'd been working on us. We were nude before they were probably because we'd worn fewer items of clothing in anticipation of just these events.

Troy asked, "What about Janet and Sandy?"

I smiled at him. "Mark is probably fucking one of them right now while the other sits on his face to get eaten."

Dan moaned, "Oh, God, I'd like to see that."

"Tomorrow night, I bet you'll see a side of your partners that you never knew. Stay tuned. You have two needy women right here, right now." I held Dan's cock in my right hand and slowly masturbated him. I could feel the blood surge into his cock making him the consistency of steel.

There were two extraordinarily hard cocks in Cindy and my hands after a few more kisses. They got into our mouths, and subsequently into each of our pussies over the next two hours. We called it quits about one a.m. The guys were done for by then in any case.

I snuck out of bed leaving Cindy, Troy, and Dan, and walked nude down to our master bedroom. Mark was sleeping with the two naked women curled up in his arms. KC and Melanie were on the other side of Sandy, equally naked, and equally asleep. I guess that segment of the population got into each other a little more than we did. I went back to the other bedroom to sleep beside Troy.

Of course, in getting back into bed, I woke him up and we made love again. I loved my lifestyle.

12