Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 60

Story Info
Synopsis. Stalker Strikes Again. Bullets Fly. A Shooting.
5k words
4.8
19.4k
6

Part 66 of the 105 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: This is a long story that unfolds chapter by chapter through the eyes of two protagonists – Mark and Elsa, and as in many of my other stories involves a growing spate of horny characters.Every ten chapters or so I will provide a short summary at the start of that episode to bring new readers up to date (see below). This story could appear in a number of genres (Loving Wives, Incest, Lesbian, Fetish, and more) depending on the chapter, but the overall theme is Group, so I have applied this moniker to all chapters. The story is still being written, yet I intend to post a new chapter every couple of days. Enjoy.

Synopsis of Story to This Point (story continues further down the page). Elsa Conner and billionaire Mark Worthington meet at a party, only he hides his true worth and identity from her in fear this nice girl might be another gold digger trying to get into his wealth. They date, but when the truth is discovered Elsa breaks up with him in anger over his lack of trust in her. In love, he grovels his way back into her good graces only she sets a condition of reestablishing the relationship as the equal involvement of her sister Cindy. The trio falls deeper in love. There are some awkward moments where Elsa and Cindy work out how they'll date their new boyfriend and whether to be exclusive. To test their relationship, they meet and enjoy a sexual evening with Tom on a weekend vacation. Later, Mark's cute new secretary Melanie gets added to the relationship. After holding off to assert their independence, Elsa and Cindy move in with Mark; Melanie soon joins them in living in Mark's posh condo. They all learn more about the ever-present bodyguards and security guards around Mark managed by stoic Lucas.

Mark's long time aide Sheila eventually joins the sisterhood. He established an office dress code for Melanie and Sheila – no undies. Several parties are held that devolve into happy sexual events among friends. There's a kidnap attempt on Mark that gets foiled. Mark meets Brita, a Danish woman he strongly resonates with. The four girls pick-up Ryan, Deke, Mike, and James at a club, and establish group-to-group fuck buddy relationships with them. Ryan introduces 'The Experience' – an intense A-spot orgasm – to the women; Mark learns and applies the technique on Brita and later to others. Cindy and Elsa get deeper into martial arts and handgun training motivated by the kidnap attempt on Mark. They get a chance to use their martial arts in a club one evening when dealing with some drunken men.

Mark arrives home from a trip to find a full-scale orgy underway that Elsa, Cindy, Melanie, and Sheila have orchestrated with the men they picked up at a club. One of the men Deke is their firearms instructor. Mark happily joins in the party. The girls hold a swing party and one of the guests brings KC – a talented artist, who Mark and the girls fall in love with, and who loves the group and its sexy lifestyle. Tom joins in, especially now that he has agreed to work for Worthington Industries. A vacation to a Mexican villa is planne; Brita, KC, and others join in the fun and sex at the villa. KC and Brita receive love rings like the others have. Elsa and Cindy seduce Lucas – Mark's bodyguard. Marcia, the other key bodyguard, prepared to seduce Mark. The girls keep up their instruction in urban survival and weapons training.

Returning from Mexico, the rest of the circle of friends join the Mile High Club in Mark's large custom 737 aircraft. Back at work, Elsa and co-worker Sean are sent to Las Vegas to iron out problems getting a condominium project approved by the city. While there Elsa does a fabulous strip tease. She also counsels Sean about breaking out of his life's unsatisfactory rut, and bringing his wife Pam along on the new journey. Pam comes to Vegas and the fun starts as she gets in the spirit of change. Sean and Pam eventually come and enjoy one of the sex parties Mark, Elsa, and the others conduct. At work, Mark has Melanie present some improvement ideas to one of his businesses with great success. Mark and KC take a romantic trip to Europe. Eventually, Sean and Elsa's boss at the architectural company learns of their new sexual relationship; Greg asks that he and his wife Kim be included.

A pipe bomb is discovered attached to Mark's limousine, but turns out to be a hoax. Several other incidents happen including a drone watching at a sex party and a gross package of a dead rat and five mice delivered at a restaurant. Mark and the girls are being stalked and threatened. Cindy and Elsa continue to take martial arts and weapons training, expanding to include defensive driving and awareness about bombs.

Mark and the sisters form a sexual relationship with Greg and Sean, architects where she works, and their wives Kim and Pam. The women are given The Experience by Mark and predictably fall in love with him. Some planning work goes into a new house outside the city and land is purchased. Summer sex parties are held on the land by the river passing through. The stalker strikes again several times, his attacks falling on Mark, Elsa, KC, Melanie, and Sheila, but Elsa and Cindy eventually catch him. Mark is furious at Elsa and Cindy for putting themselves in harm's way to catch the stalker, Myron Tanner; he punishes them. They also meet Troy and Dan in a club and have an erotic one-night stand with them. The girls also start flying lessons.

The girls decide to hold a large erotic party and end up with nearly forty attendees. Of course, open sex becomes a staple for the event. Izzy, another worker in Mark's office, becomes a steady visitor and lover. Also invited to the party are their flight instructors Wes and Scott and their girlfriends Vanessa and Anna – who turn out to be porn stars. They also invitee Troy and Dan and their wives Janet and Sandy, who subsequently learn about the one-night stand their husbands enjoyed with Elsa and Cindy. Janet becomes a freewheeling sexual being at the party, with Sandy right behind her; their husbands are shocked.

Construction starts on the new home named The Meadows in a rural area outside the city. The home has a runway and river front as major attractions. Mark offers a premium to have the house completed by the following July first. Brita announces her marriage to lover Nils, and everyone attends enjoying some open sexuality while in Denmark. Myron Tanner escapes from police custody, burns the partially completed house, shoots at Mark while he's learning to fly, and other mischief that could be deadly.

Elsa and Cindy get their jet ratings after pushing ahead with their advanced flight training.

Chapter 60 – Tanner Strikes Again. Bullets Fly. A Shooting

Mark

I took Melanie and Izzy to dinner to express my appreciation for their hard work and dedication to their office jobs. They were happy just to have the attention, and I liked being seen in public with two pretty young ladies on my arm.

The timing seemed right. Brita was of course off on her honeymoon with Nils in Madagascar. Sheila had gone off to her condo to meditate and do personal things. KC had to work at her gallery, and Elsa and Cindy were at jet school in Florida.

We had our glasses of wine and were sharing a shrimp cocktail when a strange thing happened – a shocking thing.

A waiter came bustling in from some of the restaurant's sidewalk tables, walked straight to our table, and then pointed sequentially at the three of us. It was Myron Tanner dressed like a waiter, even with a napkin over his arm. He said to the three of us, "I'm not finished with you by far. Watch your every step. One of them might go boom!" On that note he turned and hustled into the kitchen.

The three of us immediately went into shock. None of us had seen Tanner in person, and certainly not three feet away from us. Before any of us could react he was gone.

None of the other diners and even our own security team paid too much attention to the situation. It all looked normal, a waiter checking on his patrons at one of his assigned tables. I flagged Hal Babcock, Izzy's guard, frantically waving him to the table. He bounded across the restaurant to our side.

"Yes, sir."

"The waiter that was just here was not a waiter. That was Myron Tanner, our nemesis, and a person you should be on the lookout for. He issued a vague threat. We are going to leave in a few seconds and go elsewhere for dinner. I can't trust the food here right now. Please warn the management that we were threatened and that the food is suspect."

The two girls and I finished our wine until we got a signal that the car was ready, and then we gracefully exited and piled into the limousine under heavy security. We were whisked away with the two war wagons surrounding the car. Dinner was at another nice restaurant a few miles away, but we were unsettled and the mood wasn't the same.

I met with Lucas when we returned from dinner after we dropped off Izzy at her apartment. He'd already doubled up on security again, but I told him it was shutting the barn door after the horse had run. Izzy had three guards on her detail.

Lucas and I went over and over the sentences Tanner had said, trying to think about what they might mean. First, was 'I'm not finished with you yet.' I thought that was self-explanatory; we were due to get more trouble from him in the future.

'Watch your every step,' could be a broad warning or a specific statement. When did we 'step' where we were vulnerable to attack or perhaps falling into some kind of trap? The only place that seemed predictable was my office or The Meadows. The condo and my office were under constant lock down, and under 24/7 security with multiple guards.

Tanner seemed to couple that with has last statement, 'One of them might go boom.' One of our steps? It sounded like a mine – step on a mine and go boom. Lucas agreed that the threat was probably real, and it did sound as though explosives were involved – something that went boom.

Lucas called The Meadows building site and put them on alert. Lucas warned them not to move around the area until we could sweep for mines. In the predawn hours, Lucas blocked the entrance road to the arriving crews as he had the area swept for explosives. The police bomb squad cooperated and assisted, along with the private crew Lucas brought in.

Two weapons were found. An IED or improvised explosive device was found halfway into the property along the main road. It could have killed someone, but if it had been triggered by a car or truck, it might do some damage to the vehicle but possibly not hurt the occupants. A second bomb was found in the dirt parking area where the crews parked their cars. That had a chemical fuse on it and probably would have exploded that afternoon while the crews were working, again damaging cars, but possibly no people. On the other hands, either device could have been deadly.

The bomb squad and security team went over every inch of the property after those discoveries. They also brought in bomb sniffing dogs. Lucas had the site shut down from five a.m. until after lunch when the police released it as clean.

I tried to make light of the explosives with the girls, but that proved to be impossible. They were concerned and resolved to be especially cautious when outside the condo.

Needless to say, the work crews weren't too thrilled with the idea of working in a hazardous environment. To mollify them, Lucas sped up the completion of the perimeter security system. We'd have cameras and virtual sentries over every inch of the perimeter, and a good portion of the property by week's end. A security trailer was upgraded as the temporary guard station. Lucas now had a platoon of security people prowling The Meadows around the clock, plus we got our own bomb sniffing dogs and watchdogs.

The stone façade on the house was completed in mid-April. By then, the rough wiring, plumbing, security, intercom, telcomm, and HVAC were still underway but nearing completion. Wallboarding hadn't started, and finish carpentry looked like a distant wish. That would be slow.

Greg came out one Saturday accompanied by an elegant lady named Alice Grace – our interior decorator. I found them when I came by the construction site on the way home from a flight lesson. I snorted in laughter, since Ms. Grace was dressed to the nines in expensive clothing, and wearing what I think were Ferragamos shoes. That was all fine, except we were at a construction site that was muddy from the spring rains, and dirty from the type of work still underway. She blew off the inappropriate dress with a short laugh and slogged into the house, trying to stay on the gravel walkway or planks bridging some of the mud puddles.

Alice got a walk through of the house and took pictures of everything from every angle. She was especially interested in the light in each room, and carried a compass with her and made notes throughout the home. I stayed out of her way as Greg led her around. I knew we'd see her later.

Late that afternoon, Alice Grace met us at my condo. Greg and Sean arrived a couple of moments later coming from their offices. Alice was still dressed to impress and looked beautiful. I did notice that she'd changed her shoes. I hoped she hadn't ruined the others and she assured me that they were all right.

All five girls were there too, a point that nearly rendered Alice speechless as she took in our relationship. Izzy showed up a few minutes later, letting herself in, and then giving me a big hello kiss. My apparent relationships with the six women seemed to boggle Alice's mind, especially since we all looked so homey and domestic in our surroundings.

Alice had come to interview Mr. and Mrs. Mark Worthington – at least that's what she'd assumed. There seemed to be five or six in the misses' category. She also hadn't taken in at the site that morning that I was 'The' Mark Worthington who was engaging her, as in the billionaire. She guffawed and apologized profusely for failing to understand the various cues that morning when she was focused on the house and property. I waved away her concern; she was cute and pretty; I told her it was of no consequence and to relax.

I gave Alice a tour of the condo, since the girls and I liked the look and feel of the place and wanted to carry over at least some of that to the house – dramatic use of black marbles and steel, bright splashes of color in fabric and art, and stark and unexpected effects in various bedrooms. KC's paintings were highlighted. The erotic nude photographs from Brite Reber over the fireplace were left unexplained but made their own statements.

Alice finally sat with all of us. She asked, "Errr, I gather from my tour that you all live here." Greg and Sean sat just outside our circle.

Izzy waved, "No, I still have my own apartment. I'm kind of a tagalong. These are my best friends ... and lovers."

I went and put my hand on Izzy's shoulder and said to Alice, "She has a voice in what goes on at the house, as we all do. We'd like her to move in with us, but she's still pretty independent." Izzy squeezed my hand affectionately with one of hers. The loving gesture did not go unnoticed. The other girls looked adoringly at me and Izzy.

"Well, let me start by asking, who will be occupying the master bedroom?" I could see that Alice was going to use that question to sort out the hierarchy in the residents.

Seven of us spoke at once in a chorus of the rang out 'Me.' Several of us raised our hands slightly, even Izzy.

Alice balked, "All of you?" Her voice rose two octaves in those three words. I wondered what she'd thought the large bed was for.

Greg stepped forward and directed his remarks to everyone, "I should explain. Alice has worked for us on a number of other projects, and done very well with the kind of decorating I believe you want. I have not had the chance to fill her in on you or your lifestyle. I ... well, I was a little shy about how to do that. Perhaps one of you could help me out on this." He looked at Elsa as though he were hoping to catch a life preserver from her.

Elsa said, "I will be glad to fill in Alice about the Worthington family. She has an NDA, I assume?"

Greg firmly said, "She does."

Elsa spoke, "Alice, we are what you might call a plural family. Some people use the term polyamorous family. There's Mark and we are essentially his wives although none of us are formally married. We have our own deep commitments with him and to each other. Insofar as the master bedroom, we all sleep together."

Alice uttered a slightly shocked, "Oh. Is it religious?"

Elsa continued, "We are spiritual but not religious, and no, our relationship involves neither, although we do feel a spiritual connection with each other. We are loving and sexual with each other, and with a number of friends who visit with us, but they are not in our primary family – that's the six of us, and recently Izzy."

Alice asked in a timid voice, "You have sex with others too?" I could tell that she hadn't quite engaged her brain to censor her curiosity. I actually laughed at her question.

Elsa replied, "We do. We think expansively and I admit hedonistically. I should mention that we have great parties, and many of our guests stay over. That fact is why we wanted so many bedrooms and special amenities in them like large shower stalls. Some of our guests come from overseas or far enough away that overnights make it more comfortable for them. That will be even more the case at The Meadows because it is further away from some of their homes.

"Alice, this is not something to be embarrassed about. We are aware that we are in a minority of the population regarding our lifestyle. I believe the number is that three to five percent of family units in the U.S. are polyamorous; that puts the number around three million. As you can see, we're not that unique, however, we aren't mainstream."

I glanced at Greg and added, "If our lifestyle upsets you in any way, perhaps you could recommend someone to us that would be comfortable in working with us."

Alice reacted as though stuck with a cattle prod, "OH, NO. I'm not uncomfortable. I'm not uncomfortable at all. I am fine with how you live. I'm fascinated by it, if anything. I must say, I watchSister Wives on TV; I hope you don't have the level of drama that those people do in your lives."

Elsa laughed, "We watch it too. We have a lot more going for us than those five people. We have no children – yet. As 'wives' to Mark, we also interact and love each other. We're close in age, and much younger than those women. Lastly, to keep it short, we're a lot more tolerant and sexually liberated than they seem to be. Those gals seem up tight and full of drama; that's rarely our style."

Alice accepted that, and I could tell she shifted gears mentally. She started to describe how she hoped to work with us, starting with interviews and then showing us some things on the Internet to get our opinions, and then actually taking us to various designer furniture shops hidden away in the city as well as fabric houses for draperies and such.

After her group visit that evening she did a two-hour one-on-one interview with Cindy, and then left. While they were talking in one corner of the living room, Greg and I went over some questions about the house schedule and some electrical fixtures in the secondary bedrooms. Elsa joined us for our meeting. In the process, I learned that Elsa had innate interior decorator skills.

Cindy reported back on her interview after Alice left. The questions had included discussing what kind of decorating she'd grown up with, her taste in art, her personality, what she liked and didn't like in the condo's living room and bedroom, favorite and least favorite colors, impressions she wanted the home to make, how she entertains – besides the sex, time in front of the TV, use of home computer, feelings about interior and exterior spaces, and hobbies – Cindy told her flying and sex, but not necessarily in that order. I had to laugh aloud hearing that. She told us that her remark had elicited a loud laugh from Alice.

12