Bill's Pet

Story Info
Julie signs a contract she should have read.
3.4k words
4.04
78.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

"Did you bring the hundred dollars," a sinister looking man held out his hand.

Why had she come here?

She thought it would be something new and exciting yet now a sense of foreboding had taken over her.

"Sign here and we'll check you in," the man held out a clip board.

She scanned for the "X", scrawled her name and handed it back.

"Right this way then," the man walked through a door. "Follow me."

Julie walked behind him.

"The hundred dollars was our fee," the man closed the door as they entered a room barely the size of a closet.

"What you arrange with the person you meet is entirely up to you, we are not responsible for anything beyond this point."

The words rang into her ears. It was all so foreign to her.

Last night she was commenting about needing extra cash to a friend and before she knew it she was set up on a "sex date."

"May I have your clothes," the man smiled and pointed at a sign that said all patrons must remove their clothes before continuing.

"Why is that?" Julie hesitantly tugged at her gshirt.

"We've had troubles with weapons, simple safety procedure," he smiled and gathered each piece as she slowly shred any sense of decency by undressing in front of a stranger.

When she finished she felt more naked that she had ever felt before. Naked to her core, almost like she had removed more than her clothes, she'd removed a part of her soul. She felt her body shiver.

"I'll be leaving you now," the man took her clothes and closed the door they had entered in behind her. A gentle clicking informed her that the lock had been set. There was no turning back.

She felt an intense fear overcome her.

"Please continue," she read the sign on the door out of the room.

She paused. What other choice did she have? She slid her hand around the door knob and turned. Slowly sliding the door open she looked inside.

Another room, slightly larger, with a sink and vanity.

A sign hung over the sink, "please freshen up."

Julie stepped inside.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Was she not fresh?

Again she paused, then slowly soaped up her body to make sure she was clean.

She turned on the hot water but it never warmed up. She waited several minutes before taking the frigid water and splashing it all over her.

She took on last look at her nude image in the mirror and shivered, both from the cold and the fear of moving on.

"Please continue," the sign again read on the doorway out. As if politely reminding her to move on.

She opened the door and slowly a barely lit room, as small as the entered here eyes. Another room? Why another room?

She hesitantly stepped inside and pushing the door behind her, she let her eyes focus in the dark space.

The darkness felt intense. The walls were painted black and the ceiling was barely over her head. It felt as if the room was closing in around her.

"Please continue," she could barely make out on the sign of the door in front of her. Again the gentle reminder.

Each door was agony. Why wouldn't they let her get on with it? Why were they pushing her through door after door? She wanted to turn back.

She reached out for the other door but there was no knob.

Julie panicked. She felt her heart race. She was stuck in that room unless she moved forward. She felt suddenly aware that she was not in control and began to sob. She slipped her hand over the only way out, the way forward and slowly it opened.

Still sobbing she entered the room, this one even smaller than the one before, causing her to crouch to her hands and knees to find the next door.

The door was had a spring on it, and she could tell that if she went further. If she crawled further, she wasn't going back.

She let out a whimper. Her breasts were already feeling heavy underneath her. Her knees aching from crawling. Why did they do this? To demean her before she even meets someone? Why didn't her friend tell her about this?

Still she crawled forward. There was no way back.

She started sobbing again as she felt the door snap at her back.

It was a few moments before her eyes could focus, going from the utter confining darkness to sudden light. When she could finally see, her heart raced.

She was looking through a cage door into a room with a desk. Her body confined so tightly she couldn't move forward or backwards.

She started to involuntarily moan. She felt horrified.

"Right this way sir," she heard a man's voice, "I think you'll like this one."

Julie heard rustling around her but couldn't see anything.

"She's got blond hair, nice bust, probably twenty-three years old," the voice continued, "no tattoos that I could see."

Suddenly the walls around her started shifting, and threw her sideways.

"She sounds perfect," another voice responded.

She tried to work up the courage to talk, scream, anything, but she couldn't, the sobs overtaking her.

"Put her on the desk," the box around Julie lifted into the air and landed with a thud. "Excellent."

She looked out across the desk between her sobs. It was bare dark wood, save for a couple of sheets of paper and a pen.

"I'm Bill," a man peered into her cage and smiled, "would you like to get out of there?"

She quickly nodded yes.

"Are you sure?" he smiled and ran his fingers over the cage.

"Yes," Julie finally managed to moan some words, "please."

"Alright then," Bill opened the cage and gently pulled her out, "but stay on your hands and knees."

Julie's mind was racing. She was scared and didn't know what to do. She wanted to leave, but something inside of her was keeping her from running. She was afraid. Afraid for her life.

"You are perfect," she felt Bill's hand running up and down her back and through her hair. "Yes you are."

Julie felt violated but unable to protest. His hands working her body, her hair then slowly around her ears. She gasped.

His hands grabbed her breasts and gently his fingers roamed over her. If she thought she had any shred of decency, it left her at that moment. She felt like the whore she realized she signed on to be.

"Please don't," she finally protested, his hands slipping between her legs, "please don't."

"I can't do this," she started sobbing. She couldn't go on with this. It was to degrading. Her body filled with pent up fear began to shake uncontrollably. Tears ran down her face.

The touching stopped.

"Are you sure?" Bill walked around so she could see him.

Julie nodded yes.

"Why are you here then?" Bill asked her in a surprisingly compassionate voice.

Julie didn't answer. She couldn't. Her tears were uncontrollable. It took her several minutes to finally compose herself enough to talk.

"I needed the money," she whispered.

"You needed the money," Bill stated, "and if you leave what will you leave with?"

"My dignity," Julie answered as defiantly as she could.

"Okay, you'll leave with your dignity but you'll owe me a thousand dollars," Bill laughed. "Didn't you read the contract you signed when you paid to put yourself into my servitude?"

Julie thought she was going to faint. What did she sign? She didn't remember signing anything. It all felt so long ago.

Bill pulled up a piece of paper and started to read.

"I the undersigned agree, for the payment of one hundred dollars, to submit to, and to receive, any suggestions from the patron I am about to meet. If at any time I wish to forgo the patron's suggestions, I can willingly leave the contract for the sum of one thousand dollars."

"You are Julie Goldman correct," Bill held up the piece of paper and showed her the signature, "this is your signature?"

Julie let out a whimper.

"I don't have thousand dollars," she sobbed, "this can't be legal!"

She felt Bill's hand slide between her legs again this time spreading her lips apart and feeling around inside of her. The sense of utter humiliation overcame her.

"They said we needed to talk about the money when I met you," she finally let herself come to grips with her dire predicament. "What are you going to pay me for this?"

Julie shivered when she heard Bill's laugh.

"Do you want to read the contract again?" he reached his hands around and started fondling her breasts. The overwhelming sense of fear was almost unbearable. "You have a commitment to me until you say no and pay me a thousand dollars. That was the deal."

Julie froze. She looked around the room for any chance of escape. This couldn't be happening. This wasn't what she wanted. What was she into? She felt his hands groping her but it didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was getting away.

"My first suggestion will be that you no longer talk," Bill slid a round ball into her mouth and pulled some straps behind her head, holding it in tight.

"My next suggestion is that you begin to act like the dog you are," Bill smiled and ran his hands through her hair. The feeling of those fingers against her scalp made her want to scream. She tried to find the energy to fight but she only felt helpless.

"Because that's what you are," Bill smiled and pulled her head up by her ears to look into his eyes, "you paid for yourself to be a worthless little bitch. Yes you did."

Julie tried to hold back the tears in her eyes. His eyes were so commanding and his words so demeaning. She wanted to get away but she felt drawn in.

"And in case you're thinking of getting away," Bill looked down at her as if reading her mind, "I've got lawyers who'll make you pay. Can you afford a lawyer?"

Julie wanted to look away but he held her there in his gaze, his hands firmly around her chin and staring down into her. She felt helpless to fight and eventually found herself giving in.

He could sense it. She knew he could. She could feel him loosen his grasp as she finally came to terms with her horrible state. He was controlling her but she had no way out. She was at his mercy. She simply stayed there on her hands and knees, sobs gently pulsing through her body.

She felt his hands explore her. He put her fingers into her mouth and pulled her lips apart peering inside, pulling on her tongue before standing back.

"Let me check out my bitches holes," he spread her bottom wide before sliding a finger tightly against her ass.

She jerked involuntarily. The thought of being used like this pushing heavily on her. She could barely think. It was as if she was in shock. She felt his finger pressing harder and harder into her until finally it went inside.

He probed her with his finger, stretching her wider and wider as he burrowed deeper into her. She felt humiliated and used, yet something made her stay there.

His fingers worked their way lower and soon they were exploring both her holes. She felt more and more fingers entering her until she started to groan uncomfortably. Still he kept pressing deeper and deeper into her.

She shuddered. Her mind raced between thoughts of escape and the sick pleasure she was feeling at being explored and used.

"Crawl back in," Bill motioned to the cage, "I've seen enough for now."

Julie looked at him. He had to be kidding, but she knew he wasn't. She started crying again. She was so scared she didn't know which way to turn. She couldn't see a way out and who knows where whatever door she opened would lead anyway.

Would he hurt her? She shuddered. She didn't know. Slowly she started crawling backwards into the kennel until she was all the way inside. Bill latched the door.

Then something unexpected happened.

Julie felt calm and safe. Like nothing bad could happen to her in the cage. Like she was protected. She hugged herself and tried to gain her thoughts as Bill slowly wheeled her to a waiting car.

How long they road she didn't know. It was dark but she could see the people staring at her from other cars, most of them looking as if they're trying to make out if what they were seeing was real. She felt embarrassed and tried to look away. She tried to forget that she was naked in a dog's cage.

Finally the car slowed.

"I thought you might need to relieve yourself," Bill opened the cage.

Julie shuddered as he quickly snapped a collar around her neck and then attached a leather leash to it.

"You'll crawl," he pulled on the leash harshly yanking her neck, "and I haven't got all day."

It was dark but Julie could see she was at a rest area and being led to a tree, and not the nearby bathroom.

She looked up at him pleadingly but that's all she could do. He kept pulling on the leash making her crawl faster and faster. She was grateful that it was very dark, though she didn't know the time. She couldn't imagine someone seeing her like this.

The pain in her knees was excruciating. She could barely take it, each move forward sending jolts through her until finally she arrived at the tree.

"I want to see you go," Bill's grasp was tight on her chin, holding her eyes to his, "now."

He looked down at her, his eyes glaring into her. Julie felt helpless squatting there his hands so firm on her face. Finally a small trickle dripping from between her legs slowly became a soft stream.

"Good girl," she felt even more humiliated as he praised her and gave her a pat on the head.

They crawled back to the car, she didn't even notice or care about the sets of headlights that occasionally shone up on her. She had lost her dignity. Any part of her that was human felt stolen by the collar and leash laid upon her.

She crawled back into her cage and the car started moving again. Once again the feeling of calm befell her as she felt safe and secure in her cage. No one could touch her or hurt her there.

When the arrived at Bill's house, she was wheel inside in her cage and then out into a luxuriously decorated backyard.

"There's your house," Bill pointed at a cute pink dog house in the corner of a yard well appointed with dog toys. "You can sleep there when I'm out of the house."

Bill opened the cage and again placed the leash on her neck. She felt sickened at the sight. She scanned the yard for a gate but there wasn't one. The only way in or out was through the house.

He led her to the dog house and then to the other toys. There were balls and chew toys in a box. Bill reached into grab something and Julie tried to shriek when she saw in his hands a long length of hair attached to something that could only be described as a butt plug.

"You can't be a doggy without a tail now can you," Bill smiled as he spread some gel he uncovered over the tip of the plug.

He moved around her until he was facing her ass. She felt the cold of the gel slowly pressing in and out of her until finally it broke in. The hair started drifting in and out from between her legs. It seemed like everything he did to her only made her feel more deserving of her terrible fate.

"Are you hungry?" He ran his fingers through her hair, "Do you want a treat?"

She nodded yes. She was so hungry. She hadn't really thought about it, but now that it was brought up, she was starving.

"I'll be right back," Bill attached a new chain to her neck, this one on a runner above her head.

As he left she let her panicked mind wander. How did she end up here, naked, alone, her ass violated, her body and mind violated? Why couldn't she get away? She feared for herself, not only because she felt hopeless in escape, but that she felt hopeless to fight.

When he returned he was naked and holding a plate with some fruit and cold meats.

"First, you'll do a few tricks," Bill smiled and walked up to her, his cock pressing towards her lips.

Bill slid the ball gag from her mouth and before she could catch her breath had shoved his cock inside. Julie felt like gagging, all the saliva from the ball gag dripping out of her mouth and lubricating his cock so that it slid deeper and deeper into her mouth. It was all she could do to hold it back.

She felt his hands push her head harder and harder over him, his cock quivering inside of her as he let out moan after moan.

"I want you," his grinding finally slowed. "Turn around bitch, I want you."

The word bitch made Julie sob. She felt the collar around her neck, the constant pull of the chain, but worst of all the pressure in her bottom and the constant tickle of the tail between her legs. She felt like her humanity was being pressured away.

She felt Bill reach around and grasp her breasts as if they were toys. She let out a whimper but it only seemed to make him play rougher.

She could feel the heat of his swollen manhood pressing towards her. She wasn't ready, none of this had excited her enough to get moist. Quite the opposite, she was too scared for sex. His cock pressed towards her, tearing her apart.

Suddenly she felt her love ooze forward. More in self preservation than in lust. She gasped as he finally penetrated her and pressed himself deep into her, violating her with each pulse of his cock.

She felt the tail between her legs, pressing her ass apart with each thrust of his body. Her two holes filled she felt his hands reach around and fill her mouth. He was going to use her.

He pushed and pounded on her for what felt like an eternity. His cock ripping her apart as his belly pressed her tail deeper into her ass. She didn't know how she wasn't being torn apart, but he kept pressing and pressing until his groans got faster and faster.

"I'm going to come," he moaned as he pulled his cock from inside of her. "I'm going to come."

He quickly pulled her around to face him and grabbed her plate of food. Julie started into his eyes and saw him clench and then his seed spilled forward all over her dinner.

"You earned the extra cream honey," Bill put the plate down and rubbed his hands over her ears.

Julie wanted to cry, but thought that would make him think he won. How she needed that food and now look at it. She couldn't eat it without submitting to his disgusting desires.

"Now I don't want to hear any barking," Bill stood up and walked towards the door to the house, "I've got some work to do and don't need the interruptions."

He left and Julie began to cry. She tried to remove the chain from her neck but both the chain and the collar seem to be locked in some way. She looked at her food. It looked so good except now it was ruined.

In disgust she crawled into the dog house and curled up into a ball and began to cry until she had no more tears to give. It was dark and the lights were all out. She felt alone. She felt worse than alone, she felt like she wasn't even there herself.

She let her hunger take over, it didn't matter what was on the food, it was what she needed to survive. She felt her instincts driving her to eat, no matter the mental ramifications.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers