Bill's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
He watches the neighbor girl and her friends play.
2.4k words
4.32
67.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

Bill's Story Ch.4: By the Pool

It took awhile to make all of the copies of the park orgy tape, but everyone was very happy to get their own high quality video of that wild day. I was walking back from putting the sheriff’s copy in the mail when I noticed my neighbor’s daughter Mary and her friends Jane, Sara, and Jenny heading out to the pool behind the house.

Now I’ve known these girls for years, they’re always hanging out by Mary’s pool, and as they’ve gotten older the bikinis they wear have gotten smaller. Now that they were 18 they wore mere whispers of cloth that barely covered any of their young and supple bodies.

I decided to grab my video camera and sneak around the side of my house and see if I could find a hole in the fence to get a closer look at these four young goddesses. The fence is tall and is made of solid wood, but I was able to find a gap between two of the horizontal boards. I peered through and found that I had a great view of the girls spreading out their towels on the lounge chairs. I was able to set the camera on a board and get a great view of the entire group.

“The sun feels so good on my skin.” Jane said.

“I feel so warm and free.” Sara said.

“The only thing that would make this better would be if I could lay out here and get no tan lines.” Jenny said.

“Go ahead and take your top off then, with this high fence nobody would see us.” Mary said.

“Really? We could lay out topless?” Jenny asked.

“We could lay out completely naked and we’d be the only ones that could see ourselves naked.” Mary said.

“Well I hate tan lines, so I’m losing this suit.” Jenny said. She stood up, pulled the strings that held the top in place and yanked it off. Her tits were gorgeous; they needed very little support. She then pulled the strings on her hips and pulled the small triangle of material from between her legs. I was not surprised by the fact that she was completely free of pubic hair, there wasn’t room for any under that tiny bikini.

Jenny was obviously the leader of the pack because Jane, Sara, and Mary soon discarded their suits into a pile about 20 feet from the chairs.

“Okay, where’s the lotion?” Sara asked.

“I’ve got it right here.” Mary said.

“Hey, let’s be naughty and put the lotion on for eachother.” Jenny said.

“Oh you just want to touch our tits again like you did in the locker room at school.” Jane said.

“It felt good didn’t it?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, but that’s not the point.” Mary said.

“Yes it is, if it feels good why shouldn’t we do it.” Jenny said.

“Well I’ll do it if everyone else will.” Sara said.

“See, Sara is willing to have a little harmless fun.” Jenny said.

“Oh what the hell, I guess it’s okay, it’s not like anyone can see us.” Jane said.

“Okay, but this is a secret, you can’t tell anybody.” Mary said.

Jenny, quite pleased with herself, took the lotion and made sure everyone had some and they began applying it to eachother’s backs, asses, and legs. They then got more lotion and began covering their friend’s neck, tummy, breasts, and legs.

“Don’t forget my pussy, wouldn’t want to get a sunburn down there, ouch.” Jenny said.

The girls delicately lotioned the pussy of another girl, then they all lay down on the inclined lounge chairs so that they were facing directly at me. Their legs were spread and I could see all four bald pussies and all eight gorgeous tits perfectly.

“You have really pretty nipples Jane.” Jenny said, reaching over and taking Jane’s left nipple between her right thumb and forefinger. “I wish my nipples were pretty like yours.”

“You can have them, with these little tits no guy looks at my chest long enough to notice my nipples. I would kill to have big bouncy tits like Mary’s.” as she says this she reached over and filled her right hand with Mary’s massive left breast. “Tits like these get you noticed.”

“My tits are okay, but I’d love to have Sara’s so I could show off that braless cleavage. If I leave these things unrestrained I could kill someone.” Mary said as she reached her right hand over and began caressing the valley between Sara’s breasts.

“I wouldn’t change any part of my body, I’d like to have Jenny’s confidence so I could wear the tight tops, short skirts, and other outfits she shows off in.” Sara said.

“We can help you with your confidence problem.” Jenny said. “If you want to show yourself off but don’t have the guts, we’ll show you off.”

“What do you mean by that?” Sara asked.

“She means we’ll dress you in outfits you’d never pick yourself and take you out and show you off for all to see.” Jane said.

“You guys would do that for me?” Sara asked.

“Of course we would sweetie, you’re our best friend, practically a sister, we love you.” Mary said. She leaned up and kissed Sara on the mouth.

“That was great, can we do it again?” Sara asked.

“You want to kiss me again?” Mary asked.

“Yes, am I sick or wicked for wanting to kiss a girl?” Sara asked concerned.

“Not at all, you are still discovering your sexuality so you aren’t sure whether you like boys or girls, or both, so it is very healthy for you to want to try things out.” Mary said.

“So can I kiss you again?” Sara asked.

“You can kiss all three of us, but you have to kiss our pussies first.” Jenny said.

“Oh Jenny, you and your ideas. You don’t have to kiss our pussies if you don’t want to.” Jane said.

“That’s okay, it makes me all tingly thinking about kissing a pussy, so I’ll try it.” Sara said.

“Okay, then start with Mary, kiss her pussy, then her mouth and then move to Jane and then to me.” Jenny said.

Mary spread her legs wide, which gave me a great view of her pussy until Sara hesitantly put her head between Mary’s legs and kissed her pussy. She was obviously enjoying her first lesbian experience because she lingered for several seconds before moving up to kiss Mary on the mouth.

She lingered even longer on Jane’s pussy, and by the time she reached Jenny’s pussy she was damn near an expert pussy licker.

“Wow, that was incredible.” Sara said.

“Wait ‘til you’re on the other end, it’s incredible.” Jenny said.

“Why wait, I’ll give her the thrill now.” Jane said.

“You gonna 69 her?” Mary asked.

“I planned on it.” Jane said. “Why?”

“Just wanted to be sure before me and Jenny get our own going.” Mary said.

“What’s a 69?” Sara asked.

“Watch them.” Jane said. Mary had lain down on the lounge chair again and Jenny mounted her in a 69. “See, I’ll lay down like Mary and you’ll sit your pussy down on my face so I can lick you while you lean forward and lick me.”

“Okay, this is gonna be great!” Sara said

“You have no idea.” Jane said.

Soon there were two pairs of 18-year-old girls 69ing on the other side of the fence from me and they were completely oblivious to my presence.

The girls all 69’d the three other girls, then laid on their lounge chairs face down facing away from me and went to sleep while tanning their backsides.

I decided to take a big risk and move in for a better view. Video camera in hand I crept around to the gate between the two yards. The gate was open so I crept through it and soon had a much closer view of the girls.

As I was leaving I stepped on the pile of bikinis and got a wicked idea. I quickly gathered up all the pieces and returned to my yard. I quickly dug a hole in my flower bed buried all but one of the bikini bottoms and went and let my dog out. Now my dog is trained to play fetch so I held the bikini bottom up for him and threw it over the fence. As I knew he would he started barking and ran through the open gate and into the neighbor’s yard.

I chased him, camera in hand, yelling “Stop boy, don’t go into their yard!”

I turned the corner into the yard to find my dog had found the bikini bottom and had it in his mouth. Pretending not to notice the four naked girls I kept rolling film and began talking to the dog.

“Bad dog, what is that in your mouth?” I said, taking the bikini bottom from him. “Now where did you get this? It must have blown off the clothes line or something.” I said.

“Actually it’s mine.” Jane said.

I looked up; the camera had been focused there the whole time, and pretended to see the girls for the first time.

“My goodness, you’re all naked.” I said, shocked and put my hand over my eyes.

“Yes we didn’t want any tan lines, and this is a private yard, or at least it usually is.” Mary said.

“I am so sorry, my wife asked me to shoot some video of the dog for her folks to see, and I guess the latch is broken on the gate.” I said.

“Put your hand down, you look ridiculous.” Jenny said.

“I would love to, but a gentleman does not look at ladies who are not dressed.” I said.

“Well we’re not ladies or we wouldn’t be naked out here, and since your camera is still rolling you are obviously no gentleman. Besides, we don’t mind you seeing us naked, right girls?” Jenny said.

“That’s right.” The other three said in unison.

With that I lowered my hand and looked upon their young naked bodies with their permission.

“Are you gonna keep filming us?” Sara asked.

“If you don’t mind. When you’ve been married as long as I have you don’t get many opportunities like this, I promise nobody will ever see it.” I said in my most pathetic horny husband voice.

“Well, as long as nobody sees it.” Mary said.

“Too bad you weren’t out here earlier.” Jenny said.

“Why?” I asked. The girls all laughed, thinking they had a big secret.

“Never mind, let’s just find our suits.” Jane said.

“This dog likes burying things so look for freshly turned over dirt.” I said.

The four naked girls began searching Mary’s backyard, while I videotaped them walking around and bending over.

“He must have buried them in your yard, let’s go look.” Mary said.

Mary, Jane, and Sara headed for my yard and I was following, but Jenny stopped me.

“Would you like something juicy to beat off to on your tape?” Jenny asked coyly.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Like a close-up shot of my pussy as I masturbate.” Jenny said.

“That would be great.” I said. So Jenny and I stayed in Mary’s yard and I was inches away from Jenny’s pussy as she stuffed as many as four fingers inside herself. When she was done she got up and said

“Wait here, I’ll send one of the others back to add to your tape.”

The next to come back was Mary, then Jane, and finally Sara. They all thought it was great fun having a middle aged man videotape them masturbating, knowing they weren’t gonna fuck him.

Apparently I did too good a job hiding the bikinis because they still hadn’t found them when Sara and I joined them in my backyard.

“No luck?” I asked.

“Oh we got plenty lucky, but we still haven’t found our suits.” Jenny said.

“Well he usually buries things over there in the flower bed, let’s have a look in there.” I said.

The four girls kneeled down in the soft earth and began digging.

“Found them!” Jane said pulling the small garments from the soil. “They’re filthy, ruined.”

“I am so sorry about this, I’ll replace them.” I said.

“No big deal, it just gives an excuse to be naked.” Jenny said.

“You girls are so beautiful, even more so when you’re naked.” I said.

“Someone is a little horny. Poor man, your wife must never put out. Girls, let’s give him something really special to watch when he’s horny.” Sara said.

“Sara, I can’t believe this is coming from your mouth, earlier you were so scared and now you can’t wait to show off.” Jenny said. “I’m impressed.”

“So what are you girls gonna do?” I asked.

“We’re gonna have sex with eachother.” Mary said.

“You’d have seen that earlier if you were here.” Jane said.

“So where are you gonna do this?” I asked.

“In your bedroom.” Jenny said.

“What?” I asked pretending to be terrified.

“What hotter place than in your own bed?” Jane said.

“But we’ll be in your shower first, because digging in the dirt has made us all dirty.” Sara said.

The girls let themselves into my house and walked right to the master bathroom as if they owned the place and they began showering.

A hotter shower was never taken, and I’m not talking about the water. These girls were kissing and caressing all over their friends’ bodies as they soaped up and rinsed off, they even pissed in the shower for me.

After their shower they moved quickly to the bed and repeated their earlier performance 69ing with all three other girls.

“Looky here, wifey has a dildo, let’s all leave our own juices on this baby that way she’ll be fucking herself with our cum.” Jenny said.

So all four girls fucked themselves with my wife’s dildo for awhile, then they led me back out by Mary’s pool and posed side by side showing off their bodies and talking dirty to me.

They then all gave me a kiss on the cheek and went in to Mary’s house to get dressed as her parents were expected home soon.

As for me, I went into my office and began reviewing the videotape, and planning how to use it.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers