Bill's Wife - A Sex Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy must have understood how close Bill was. She slid down and snuggled close to me. Her natural scent excited me. She ran her lips up one side of Bills cock and I moved over and did the same over the other. On the upswing, we kissed and frenched each other and his cockhead. I loved kissing her. We synchronized our lips up the side of Bills cock. Up down up down up down up down. Kiss with his cockhead. Sounds of wetness and slurping. Updownupdown updownupdown.Cockhead.

And Bill started spurting. We continued sliding our mouths together as the first two smaller spurts shot out and landed on my shoulders and Bill's flat belly. Katy stayed up on the upswing and engulfed Bill's cock head. For a second, I watched his cock throb as it pumped into her mouth. I put my hand on Bills shaft and pumped him into her mouth. I then bent closer and she slipped her head off his cock and kissed me. She swirled her tongue into my mouth with a load of hot cum. I felt globs of cum in my mouth. It was thick - not liquid. We kissed and spun our tongues inside each other's mouths. I felt a strong desire to fuck this woman. I needed to fuck this woman. I swallowed the cum remaining in my mouth and she did too.

I was still pumping and squeezing the last remnants of cum out of Bill's cock. The clear yet milky cum I squeezed out dribbled down the head of his cock. We leaned back to his cock and pushed the small whitening glob around his cock head with our tongues. She slurped it in her mouth and then held her mouth over mine and let it slowly drop into my mouth. I mashed it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue and swallowed, really tasting Bill's cum for the first time. It was actually nice. Musky, but inviting.

Katy pointed at the camera and opened her mouth. I did the same, showing that we had finished the cum. Then I sucked Bill's cock in my mouth again while Katy moved up to slurp the cum off his belly.

While I continued to suck Bill's cock until felt it soften in my mouth, Katy had moved up to Bill's face and they had been making out like newlyweds. I realized I was jealous of this relationship. I was jealous of Bill.

After a while, I looked up at the camera and let Bill's long soft cock slide out of my mouth and flop on his thigh.

I decided I definitely had to watch that video.

I leaned back, and rested on my elbows behind me. My cock, still hard, pointing at my face.

Katy was on her side and nuzzling Bill's neck. Her ass and pussy were staring at me. Her lips were wet and sexy. What a woman I thought again. I needed to fuck her. I needed to bend her over and fuck her till I came deep inside. Bill was beyond lucky.

Katy looked down to me as she absently played with Bill's soft cock.

"Thomas! First time sucking cock? Fun, wasn't it?"

"Yeah." I admitted. "I fantasized about ...but I mean, sucking a cock was..." I trailed off slightly embarrassed.

Katy nodded and smiled. She understood. She loved sucking cock. She sat back on the couch and threw her arms over the top, one around Bill. This motion pulled her breasts tight. Her nude body was there in front of me to take in with my eyes. Her perfect breasts with their small areolas and thick but proportionate hard nipples called out to be sucked. She closed and opened her thighs slowly and repeatedly, without thinking. I thought I could hear the light squishing sound of her pussy lips as she did this.

She looked into my eyes and then down at my hard cock. "We should move into the bedroom." She told Bill and then looked at me. "Thomas can't wait to fuck me, can you Thomas?"

I readily agreed as I got up. "Pfft. Are you fuckin kidding? Hell yeah, I need to fuck you. You are so -- don't think I've ever-your body is so amazing..." I couldn't even form a sentence around this woman. My cock twitched, anticipating fucking her.

Katy got up and threw her arms around me. We kissed and I felt her erect nipples against my chest and my cock against the warmth of her belly.

Bill got up. "Isn't she fucking amazing? She is so..." he said trailing off as he removed the camera and moved back down the hall. I have no idea what he said. I didn't care.

I murmured amazed compliemnts I kissed his wife passionately. I ran my hands down her back and held that perfect ass. I breathed in and squeezed each cheek. I turned her around so my cock was against her ass and the small of her back. I ran my hands up to her tits and cupped each of them. I pulled her nipples and she squealed. She turned her head up to kiss me. I pushed her tits together and bent around her to lick one nipple and then the other. My primal instinct told me to chew on them. I refrained. I reached my hand down and inserted a finger into her pussy. She broke our kiss, turned to face me, and grabbed my cock. Dragging me by my cock, she led me down the hall into a huge master bedroom suite. I followed, eyes fixed on the hypnotic movement of her hips and the slight jiggling of her ass cheeks. I was happy just walking behind her.

I recognized the room from the video with the black guy with the monster cock.

Katy climbed on the bed and lay down on her back, knees bent, arms outstretched.

"Thomas, get up here and fuck me." said the goddess bluntly. "I want you to just to climb on me and fuck me - Fuck me with that nice cock! I don't care how long -just...Just fuck me hard. And cum inside me. I want all your cum inside me."

As she said this, she toyed with her nipples and clit. She was so damn unbelievably sexy. She was the superlative of sexiness. I wanted to just masturbate looking at her.

I climbed on the bed and moved on top of her. She reached down and I felt her guide my cock to the wet, warm opening of her pussy. I moved my hips slowly, not wanting to hurt her. Unnecessary. She was so wet I slid right in. Her pussy walls warmly enveloped my cock and I sighed. What a fucking feeling. This was amazing. It felt like I had never fucked before; like I was a virgin. It was surprising. Balanced on my hands with my back bent, pushing myself deep, I looked down again at the beauty of this woman's face and breasts.

Katy looked at me with desire in her eyes. removing her fingers from her hard nipples she commanded, "Fuck me." She pulled my mouth to hers. "Fuck me!"

I did. I fucked her hard. I fucked her like a teenager. No playing with tempo. No shifting slight directions. No rotating my hips.

I thrust deep inside her and I pulled far out and I thrust deep again. My balls slapped against her. I thrust again and again. I kissed her and she looked in my eyes. "Yes Thomas! Yes! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!" she snarled with each thrust.

I gritted my teeth and lost control. I fucked her like a savage. It was as though I was trying to fuck through her. She met me stroke for stroke. We fucked. We thrust. Dee-ee-ee-per! with each stroke. Dee-ee-ee-per! I slammed into her.

After not long, I felt that well-known feeling in my abdomen. No. Not yet. I wanted to fuck her from behind. I stopped. I needed to fuck her and see that amazing ass. I pulled out suddenly and slid off the bed. She knew immediately what I wanted and flipped over on her stomach. I pulled her by the ankles and literally dragged her body to the edge of the bed. She propped up her knees, spread her thighs, and arched her back slamming her ass up. She was the perfect height for me to fuck as I stood at the base of the bed.

"FUCK ME THOMAS! She pleaded.

I looked at this marvelous ass for a second; with its perfect rounded cheeks I wanted to bite, and with the wet folds of her lips sticking out, calling for my tongue. But I was a sexual animal. I wanted to mate. I wanted to fuck.

"FUCK ME! She commanded.

I willingly obeyed. I grabbed my cock and guided it to her entrance and slid it home. I grabbed her hips and I fucked her deep and I fucked her hard.

"FUUUUUCK" I yelled. "You. Are. So. Fuck. Ing. Tight. So Fuck. Ing. Good!" I yelled with each thrust. I had no thoughts of Bill at this point. Only of fucking Katy. I was fucking Katy. I can't believe I'm fucking Katy!

I looked at her ass quivering with each slam of my body against hers. The way he hips slimmed to her waist. Jesus! I leaned over and grabbed her tits as I gyrated into her. And then I started to cum.

I leaned back and I thrust deep.

"YES!" Katy cried. "Cum inside me! Cum inside me!"

I grabbed he ass and I came. I shot spurt after spurt of semen inside her. My body moved uncontrollably. I held. I thrust. I shook. I shivered. It was too much. I came and I came inside of Katy. The walls of her pussy became slicker. The sound became sloppier. My body slapped against hers.

A primal and relieved sound escaped me as I stayed inside that velvet sheath.

I alternated between holding and moving slowly inside her for the next moments. Then I bent over her, spent. I kissed her cheek and then rested against her. I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock; the spasm echoing across her body. It was awesome. I didn't want to move. I wanted to keep my cock inside Katy forever. What is with this woman? So, so amazing.

"Ohhhh My god, Thomas. I love to be fucked so well. Thank you."

I smiled. "Me? This was... your body - Katy, you are incredible Thank you!." I shook my head in disbelief. "You are incredible" I repeated.

I finally slid out and lay on the bed on my back. I pulled Katy up next to me and she flipped onto her back and put her head on my arm as a pillow. Bill had set up a camera slightly off to the side. He moved into the bed and dropped his head to Katy's sloppy, wet pussy and licked and sucked.

Katy cooed, enjoying his soft tongue massage. I kissed her and she kissed me. After he had licked enough of our juices, He stopped. He climbed on the bed and kissed her deeply. They shared my cum and Katy's juices as I watched inches away. These two loved each other and this was part of their love. Katy turned her head and shared another deep sensual kiss with me.

We woke up later. I was spooning with Katy while she spooned with Bill. We all looked at each other and smiled. There was no awkwardness.

We were all starving so we showered, got dressed and took a cab to a local steak house. Katy left her silky red dress at home and wore a pair of tight jeans and a blouse. She still looked amazing.

We ate dinner and shared two bottles of excellent wine before we calling it a night since everyone had to be up early the next day. It was a very nice evening among friends and we agreed to talk to tomorrow about meeting up again.

Katy and I kissed goodbye and Bill gave me a bro-hug and we got in our separate cabs.