Billy Big Bat

Story Info
He watches his fiancee with her old boyfriend.
3.3k words
3.48
191.2k
87
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

This is a true story. It happened just before my second wife and I were married. The names have been changed to protect the innocent (and the guilty!). I surely hope my wife doesn't see this, because I know she still thinks she got away with it. But all I can think of when I look at her is her and Billy. It just makes my blood boil with jealous passion for her.

It was summer. Summer in Wisconsin is still pretty mild, most days. All you need are open windows to cool the house down. Wish the same was true for the car. I had been sent off on an errand, to pick up some supplies for the wedding festivities, but the car (a green '86 Toyota Corolla) had other ideas. It overheated before I could get halfway there. I was forced to coast back down the hill and park out on the street. I walked past the front door to her parents' house (we always used the back), around the left side where the driveway had a car I didn't recognize that wasn't there when I left. That was when I heard their voices through the open window.

"Billy, you can't just go grabbing my tits like that!" Karen complained.

"Remember when you swore to me that I could touch them whenever I liked?" Billy leered.

"A promise is a promise." Karen said with obvious reservations.

I had to see. They were in the kitchen, one of those Pullman style ones, long and narrow, with a counter and cabinets along the back. They were at the refrigerator, near the door to the living room. Karen's long auburn hair didn't quite reach her shoulders, and her head barely reached his shoulders. Billy's dark hair was close cropped and spikey, his athletic frame almost blotting out any view of Karen, whose arms were visible holding two cans of Coke, one out to each side. I shifted to the other kitchen window, keeping my head down under the cover of the kitchen table. From the side I could see that Billy had pulled Karen's red t-shirt up to expose her boobs, taking advantage of her hands being full and pinning her to the fridge.

"Goddamn! You've got great tits!" Billy exclaimed.

"And that's the last time you're going to get to grope them, Billy Maddock!. Now take your drink you said you wanted and put your big butt back on the couch." Karen instructed, handing him the Coke and pulling her T-shirt back down.

"I'm still gonna touch 'em whenever I like." Billy proclaimed.

"Try that when we're not alone and you'll pull back a stump!" Karen exclaimed loudly.

They left into the hall that led to the living room, past the stairs. Karen's ass wiggled in her gray shorts. At 5'7", 135lbs., she's no petite little girl. She's a fully developed woman, with a full set of woman curves, 36D's, and a rump to match. White athletic socks and gray sneakers completed her outfit. Billy wore a black "Megadeath" T-shirt, green gym shorts, and a pair of leather sandals. They'd no sooner walked into the living room, than Karen was practically yelling at him again.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, lighting up that joint in here? Gawd, at least let me get a candle first! You dumb oof!" Karen ranted.

"Here, take a toke first." Billy suggested, to the sounds of Karen toking on the joint.

"That's good shit." Karen was impressed.

"Only the best Colombian Sensimillian that Canada has to offer." Billy bragged.

"I know what you want. You just want to get me stoned to take advantage of me.", Karen tried to predict what Billy was going for, in her own way.

"No shit babe! You're one of the hottest babes in the whole state, at least now that you're back in town for awhile. Best fuck of my life, and I've had every woman in this town." Billy bragged.

Karen sucked on the joint again, holding in her breath, then saying "If you didn't have that damn big bat between your legs, maybe you'd settle down and fly straight."

"Yup. That's me. Billy Big Bat." Billy grinned as he toked on the joint himself.

That exchange gave me several new pieces of information I'd never had before. First, Billy had been fucking my sweet Karen, presumably before I met her in college. Hell, maybe every summer that she came home! Holidays too, for that matter. Second, Karen was a pothead, and it got her turned on when she smoked it. Third, Billy's nickname, bandied about by all the women in her family and circle of friends, was not about his ability to hit home runs in the local softball league (something at which he also excelled). Billy started rubbing his knob through his shorts, until the big purple head was sticking out of the leg of his shorts as they sat on the couch and passed the joint back and forth, clearly getting more buzzed with every toke. At the end, Billy spit on his fingers, snuffed out the roach, and placed it on Karen's tongue, which she'd already stuck out. It must have been some kind of ritual between them, and it certainly eliminated the evidence. Billy stood up and went behind the couch. He leaned over to kiss her, sliding his hands up under her T-shirt to fondle her boobs again. At first, Karen barely reacted. Then, she responded to him, arching her back, flicking her tongue in response to the thrusts of his tongue into her soft mouth. Then she pulled back from his kiss, although his hands were still on her tits.

"Billy, we can't do this. I'm engaged." Karen objected.

"You're not married today, are you?" Billy probed.

"What do you mean by that?" Karen was puzzled.

"I mean that it's not cheating until you're married. You're still single. Single enough to change your mind. Single enough to be with whoever you want to be with. Single enough to give another guy a try, see if he's the right one for you." Billy elaborated.

"Being married never stopped you." Karen noted with a wink.

"That's what you mother said right before she swallowed my load." Billy laughed, as he pulled Karen's T-shirt right off over her head!

Billy moved right back in. Karen didn't protest this time, didn't pull away. His hands were rubbing her stiffened tawny nipples in circles, as he kissed her deeply. Karen's rear started moving, like she had ants in her pants. Billy was clearly winning her over, and was going to be fucking my fiancee in the next few minutes! But even Billy knew he had a line he needed to cross. So he pulled his half hard shaft out of his gym shorts, and fed it to Karen's mouth in one smooth motion as he pulled away from their kiss. He had to hold her head with his hand to keep her from backing off. Then her hand came up, to grip and stroke his shaft, as she sucked on his monstrous cock! I couldn't believe the size of that thing! It was twice as wide as my cock, and twice as thick, so it was like four cocks put together, plus it was at least two inches longer than my own cock! It was bigger than a billy club, so I could see why they had to call it a bat! I couldn't believe that monstrous thing had ever been inside my Karen's tight twat - it would have had to have stretched her out! Karen rolled her head back over the couch, opening herself up, spreading her legs, her left hand moving into her shorts to diddle herself, while she slowly inched her mouth all the way down his prick until her lips touched his pubes! She'd deep throated his entire shaft!

I was in a tremendous turmoil. I was so turned on I couldn't see straight. It was just like watching a fuck film - but live, with my lover as the star! I couldn't believe she'd never told me about Billy. I couldn't believe the things she was doing with Billy, mere days before our marriage! But my cock was so hard and my balls were so tight I was certain they were going to burst.

"Oh, Gawd you give good head!" Billy exclaimed as his tree trunk of a dick fucked her face, in slow motion. It was now obvious to me that Karen was holding him back, making him last, rubbing herself off until she could cum. She wanted to be wet for him. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her, right there, right on the floor of the living room of her parents house, where anyone could walk in at anytime. Maybe I should break it up? Maybe I should walk in and "catch" them? Maybe I should loudly proclaim "I'm home!" to see them scamper for their clothes and make up a story? While I was debating this, the same thoughts, or at least similar ones, had obviously crossed Karen's mind. She slowly pulled his massive prick out of her throat with a resounding "plop".

"Billy, this is the last time. Today I can be with you. But when I'm married, you try anything like this and I'll cut that big dick off with my father's fishing knife and hang it on the mantle! So if you want anything more from me today, you better follow me to my bedroom upstairs." Karen instructed solemnly. as she got up and moved towards the stairway, picking up her T-shirt as she went. Billy followed her, his big dick swinging like an elephant's trunk, grinning like a jackass.

I raced to the back of the house, then to the garage, then to the back of the garage. I grabbed the ladder I'd used to help her dad tack down some shingles that had come loose earlier in the week. I rushed to get the ladder to the side of the house, trying not to miss a moment more than I had to, grateful for the cover provided by the big tree on the south side of the house. As I climbed the ladder, my palm were sweating, my breath was ragged, and my erection was nearly bursting through my pants. Then I saw them. They were on Karen's old twin bed, well, at least Karen was, with her legs spread wide open. She'd grabbed a white plastic vibrator and was buzzing her clit with it. Her head hung off the end of the bed, as Billy knelt to feed her his shaft. She was stroking him with her left hand, sucking and licking on his bulbous purple knob. I was stroking myself too, fly unzipped, as the first climax shuddered through my fiancee as she serviced another man's cock. My balls couldn't hold it any longer, as I spurted gob after gob of spunk onto the side of their house and the ladder.

Billy pulled out, and Karen rolled over. She knew what was cumming, even spreading herself wide with her hands as she knelt on the bed, face mashed into the pillow and turned sideways to look right at me, as Billy knelt behind her to take her doggy style. Her lips involuntarily formed an "O" as his big tree limb of a cock penetrated her, inch by inch by inch, again and again, until he was buried in her up to his balls. Billy fucked her slowly, his hands on her hips, as her right hand slipped back between her legs to diddle her clit. It was hard work for Billy, pushing in and pulling out, but after a few minutes, Karen loosened up (after a couple of shuddering climaxes), and Billy could start to stroke faster. Karen pushed herself up on her left arm, then had the right one join her as well as Billy pounded the fuckstick to her. You could hear the squeaking of the mattress for blocks I was certain, as the sweat started pouring off of their bodies. They fucked, and they fucked, and they fucked. Billy drove his cock into her with a regular, vigorous rhythm, as she shuddered and quivered beneath him.

Then I heard a car pull up. Karen and Billy didn't hear it. They kept right on fucking on, her tits bouncing like cats in a gunny sack with every stroke. Whoever it was, they came right in.

"Hello? Anybody here?" a voice very similar to Karen's called out. Was it her mom? Should I warn them? Karen had closed the door to the room, but someone could still catch them in the act. Karen simply grunted as Billy fucked her, oblivious to the danger. Then the door swung open. I recognized her from the pictures, although we'd never met. Reddish-brown hair, about 5'5", 36C tits braless under a white T-shirt, pleated skirt. It was her sister, Susan. Susan sat down in the bean bag chair, dropping her knapsack quietly to the floor, then opened the drawer to the nightstand at the end of the bed where Karen's head was, to retrieve another plastic vibrator. She turned it on, applying it to her slit, not even taking off her white panties!

I was hard again, and my stroking of my prick was about to rain jizz on the house and ladder again. Suze took her T-shirt off, revealing the most glorious oblong melons with just a hint of droop, but the same tawny nipples that Karen had, maybe slightly larger. She shrugged off her skirt and panties, spreading her tawny red beaver to the world. Her lips were already puffy, fully engorged, but still closed like a clam shell. Her bush was trimmed into a heart, pointing at her slit. She cranked up the vibrator to full speed and rubbed it up and down her snatch, which responded by opening up, revealing her pink petals and sensitive clit. Her back arched as Karen grunted and shook, as if there was a sympathetic vibration between them.

"Eat her. Eat her pussy." Billy commanded, taking the first notice of Suze.

"Hello yourself Billy Big Bat. What makes you think that my sister wants to lick out my pussy?" Suze teased, as she spread herself as wide as she possibly could.

"Because she wants to make today special. Because she wants me to get so turned on I'll squirt my load of spunk right in her twat, which watching you two lez out always does to me. If she doesn't, I'm going to fuck her for another hour until her momma cums to lick her pussy out." Billy teased and bragged at the same time.

"Hey, that's my momma too! I'll feed her my beaver, but you've got to promise I'll get as good a fucking as she did." Suze demanded.

"Lick her out, lick all my cum out of her twat while I fuck you and its a deal." Billy smiled.

"Do it." Karen hissed in between grunts.

Suze moved in front of Karen, who simply turned her head and started licking Suze's clit, with fast, "make me cum" strokes. Billy went berserk, thrashing Karen's pussy, bashing her butt with his strokes, much less cautious now, pushing the fuck over into the point of no return, his ball sac tight, even as the cream from Karen's cums stuck to the base of his cock. Then his balls were jumping, the rod was pumping, his ass was clenching and unclenching.

"Aah... Aaah... Argh... Ungh!" Billy cried out as he came.

Like a choreographed ballet, Karen rolled over onto her back, Suze climbed up atop her, and Billy stuck his still spurting cock into Suze's petite mouth. Karen feasted on Suze's shaved beaver, while Suze responded by twitching her hips, fucking Karen's face. All Billy could do was groan, as Suze used her hand to stroke his shaft into her face. She kept a slow, even rhythm, not trying to get him to cum, obviously just trying to keep him hard.

My mind was reeling and my prick was going through dry heaves, trying to spit out spunk my balls hadn't had time to manufacture yet. My wife-to-be was bisexual. So was her sister. They licked each others pussies. They had threesomes together. Billy suggested their mom, Candace, was also bi. How they hell was I so lucky as to be married into this family?!?

Suze pulled off of Billy's boner and spun around on the bed. Karen said "Un-Uh. Full load." as she climbed out from underneath. Suze sighed and flipped over onto her back, where Karen promptly planted her pussy, fiery bush and all, right on her face. Karen spread Suze as wide as she could go, as Suze herself guided Billy's Big Bat right into her tight little twat. Again, it was slow work, inch by inch by inch, again and again, until his cock was completely inside her. Blobs of spunk were drooling out of Karen's pussy, some landing on Suze's tongue, some landing in her mouth, some adorning her face. How much of the cream was Billy's and how much was Karen's better minds than mine will have to figure out. Suze wrapped her legs around Billy's back, kicking her heels into his ass like spurs to get him to fuck her NOW. Suze's tongue danced in and out of Karen's ravaged and enlarged hole, flicking across her clit to "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" of delight from Karen.

They fucked like that for about an hour. Just as they were on the brink of climax, a car pulled up, the garage door opened, and her parents drove inside. "Shit!" exclaimed Karen, who looked out the east window down onto the drive way. "Hurry!" Karen cried. "Give me some help, damnit!" Billy responded. Karen reached down to finger Suze's clit, which set Suze off, which set Karen off, which set Billy off, blasting load after load into Suze's sweet little slit. "Is anyone here?" Candace called out from down in the kitchen, just coming inside the back door. "Up here, Mom!" Karen said as they frantically threw on clothes, spraying perfume in the air to cover up the scent of their fuckfest. I scampered down the ladder and went to join them. Two days later, I remembered I'd forgotten the ladder, and went to get it. Someone had already put it back behind the garage.

P.S. During the holidays that year, I got to see Billy come up behind Candace as she was doing dishes, putting one hand up her skirt, the other over her mouth. He fingered her out for about two minutes, both of them glancing around, nervous as hell about getting caught. Finally Billy yanked her white panties down to her knees, slammed his giant salami into her from behind, bending her over the sink. What followed was probably the most furious two minute fuck in history. Billy grunted, hips bucking into her as he came. He then shoved four fingers into her recently fucked cunt, pulling them out for her to suck on. He gave her a deep kiss, then wandered off. She did the rest of the dishes, oblivious to the fact her panties were down around her knees, until she moved to put the coffee pot away. She blushed deep red, then her eyes raised up to meet mine, and she turned the deepest scarlet I've ever seen any woman blush, as she pulled her panties up. I lifted my finger to my lips, "Shush..." and she nodded. It became our secret. In the meantime, I've never let Billy be alone with Karen in the same building for two minutes without me right by her side any time we are back in Wisconsin.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers