Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We use a special formula," Deirdre said, coming up to him. "This whole process is completely safe. Even if there was an actual person strapped in there, the latex sticks to the skin, but doesn't burn or cause reactions."

"That's amazing, "Jace said. "Out of curiosity, could similar technology be used to create prosthetics?"

Deirdre smiled and nodded, "it can. A lot of what we do here can be used in multiple different ways. It would definitely be possible to do exactly that." She glanced back up at the group as they began moving. "Looks like we're on the move," she said.

Jace was about to move, when Deirdre seemed to step awkwardly and stumble. In a flash, he had his arms around her, making sure she didn't fall. But he found himself holding her, with her breasts crushed into his chest, while her hands were pinned against his crotch. "Sorry!" Jace said, pulling away.

Deirdre just smiled, "thank you."

With a blush, Jace nodded and followed after her as they went to see Greg's creation. As the doll came into the machine, it began to sculpt. It was obvious that it was going to be a lifelike version of Hinata. Maybe just a little curvier in places.

"Oh my god, this is hot!" Hinata squealed.

She leaned up against the sides of the caged machine and turned, lifting her phone to take a selfie. The doll was suspended in place, within arms reach of the side, above a large bowl that collected any scraps that fell off.

"Miss, I'd recommend you step away," Mr Bonoka said quickly.

"Why?" Hinata frowned, "I want a photo!"

"But miss," Mr Bonoka said.

But before he could continue, the machine shuddered into life and the caged wall fell in. With a scream, Hinata fell into the bowl, knocking the sex doll out of place in the process. The rest of us rushed in to see if we could help. Thankfully she was unharmed, and was already staggering upright, glaring at the lot of us.

"Don't just stand there, get me out!"

"NO!" Billy shouted, catching our attention. "Enough! No more!" Everyone turned to see him shouting at a piece of paper that was on the floor. "There will be no singing on this tour, am I understood!"

"HELP!" With the absurdity of Billy's rantings, we all spun around to see the arm of the machine hoisting Hinata into the air. "Oh, god, please help!" she begged.

"Mr Bonoka, what's happening?" Greg yelled.

My Bonoka finally snapped out of his episode and turned around. "Looks like she's getting an upgrade."

"AHHH! HELP!" She squealed.

Jace turned and stared in a mix of horror and fascination as the machine got to work. Due to her struggling, extra arms fell into place, gripping her hands and feet to hold her in position. Another came down to hold her head steady. A small laser light scanned her entire body, before an extra arm, complete with a blade shifted into position.

"NO! STOP!"

But the machine didn't stop. The blade whizzed through the air faster than the eye could track as Hinata screamed in terror. In just a bare moment, her clothing fell away, leaving her completely naked and exposed.

"Greg, help me!"

"Mr Bonoka!"

"Deirdre, where's the stop button?"

"Sir, this factory is automated and has no staff. There is no stop button," Deirdre said in monotone, staring at the trapped woman.

"NO!"

Sprayers moved into position and began applying layers of latex over her skin. In moments, her breasts looked larger and fuller. Her arms and legs had a small amount of plump added and her lips were engorged and bright red in a permanent oversized pout.

"What extras did you pick?" Billy asked and appalled looking,Greg.

"Nipple rings and a vibrating tunnel."

Billy burst into maniacal laughter, before petering down to a small giggle. "Sorry. She's gonna love it!"

Before Greg could reply, Hinata squealed through her new lips. Greg spun around, to see the machine holding open her pussy as it inserted a strange looking tube, before adding more latex to hold it in place.

"TESTING." A loud voice sounded.

A moment later, Hinata squealed and a squirt of liquid flowed out of her pussy and onto the floor beneath.

"SEE!" Mr Bonoka cried. "That was an orgasm, we're okay! Though... Deirdre, do we charge Ms Hinata for the sex doll, seeing as she is one?"

"Sir, I wouldn't recommend it," Deirdre smiled.

At that moment, the arm lifted Hinata and placed her on a conveyor belt. Hinata's only reaction was to squirm slightly. The latex restricted her movement too much, so she couldn't even sit herself up. The conveyor belt moved her to the next station. We rushed around to see as she came out and Greg rushed up before anyone else.

"Hinata, oh my god!"

"Uck ee eash," she mumbled through her too thick lips, as another gush of liquid shot out of her pussy.

"What?"

"She just asked you to fuck her," Mr Bonoka said with a smile. "I told you she'd love it!" He took out a small device and hit a button. Another arm reached down and plucked the human love doll up and started carrying her down a service entrance to one side. "Greg, if you'll follow that, you'll be taken to a room, where you can test out your new love doll. Afterwards, we'll see what you both think."

Greg just nodded dumbly and walked after his love doll... As she squirted again on the floor.

"RIGHT! On with the tour!" Mr Bonoka cheered, before marching down the next hall.

Jace was the only one that paused, catching Deirdre's attention. "Is she gonna be okay?"

Deirdre just smiled, "It's not the first time it's happened actually. She'll be fine. After a good fuck the vibrating tunnel will switch off automatically. Then she can tell us whether or not she wants to stay a doll."

"Has anyone?"

She just smiled, "win and find out."

Jace sighed, as he followed her down the hall towards the others. "What am I supposed to be winning, anyway?"

Deirdre paused, before looking back. "Me?"

Chapter Six

Jace followed a few steps behind Deirdre. The whole time, wondering about what she really meant. Was he gonna win a date? Slavery is illegal and imoral, so it better not be something like that. Then there was her tone and the way she said it. She seemed almost like she wanted him to win. But, he didn't have any idea and she obviously wasn't talking. So he jogged to catch up and walked beside her.

The group were ahead, inside what actually looked like an elevator. Unlike the elevator disguised as a shed they'd used earlier.

"Now, let's head down to the next level!" Mr Bonoka grinned.

The doors slid shut behind Jace and the elevator shuddered into movement. Immediately, the speakers crackled, before the sounds of a woman in orgasm filled the room.

"What on earth?" Marissa frowned. Rupert glared at Mr Bonoka. Cory grinned before giving Slut a yank making her yip in shock. David and Martin started kissing again.

"That sounds like Hinata," Jace said.

"Very good!" Mr Bonoka cheered. "That's exactly what it is. And now we know she hasn't been harmed in any way!"

The group muttered to themselves as the elevator stopped. As the doors, pinged and opened, Mr Bonoka did a handstand and hand walked out the door.

"Sir," Deirdre sighed.

"Oh," Billy chuckled, before dropping his feet to the floor and standing normally. "My sincerest apologies." Billy then handed everyone a fake mustache, including Jace, who now had two of them. "ONWARD!"

"Is this safe?" Rupert asked Deirdre as we started walking.

Deirdre looked at the man and nodded. "As safe as it can be. Statistically the most dangerous part of your day, was the drive to the factory. Until today, we haven't had an onsite incident in fifteen years."

"That's because we haven't had anyone on site in fifteen years!" Mr Bonoka called from up ahead.

Rupert frowned fiercely, "I must warn you, if any harm comes to myself or my daughter, I will have lawyers involved."

Deirdre just smiled, "that's fine. I'll have the signed copies of the liability waiver sent over as soon as you need them."

Rupert just turned up his nose with a sneer and kept walking.

"Alright upright bags of meat!" Mr Bonoka called. "This is our prototype testing room. Here, all of our active prototypes can be found in their various phases of completion. Please feel free to touch, feel, prod or stick your dick in things that look like they need dicks stuck inside. Now, I warn you, that while everything here is safe, it isn't necessarily completely functional. " He rubbed his hands together, "so who's next?"

Everyone exchanged nervous glances, before separating around the room. Jace found himself drawn to a sex machine. It was thrusting a large dildo into a silicone vagina. Usually these machines were either a spinning motor and used a flywheel to develop the thrusting motion. Or they used compressed air. The compressed air ones had more control and speed, but were usually quite loud. That's what this machine looked like, but it was extremely quiet.

"What do you think?" Mr Bonoka said, appearing beside him.

Jace only jumped a little this time. But grinned, "I think this actuator has many uses. If it's as strong as regular actuators while remaining this quiet, it probably has many uses outside of this."

Mr Bonoka grinned, "I've tested it to eighty thrusts per second. It uses a synthetic oil as both a lubricant, coolant and sound suppressant. It's still in the testing phase for lifespan. But this machine has been running for six months without stopping."

"Fascinating," Jace grinned, checking the pushrod for signs of wear.

"It's still pristine," Deirdre commented, standing opposite the machine from Jace. "You'd need an electron microscope to see the wear. And most of that is from dust particles in the atmosphere around us, not the machine itself."

Mr Bonoka grinned and handed Jace a third fake mustache. Jace hid his confusion and placed it in his pocket. Turning to face the obviously mentally addled man, and counted the now four fake mustaches he wore. One in place of a real mustache, one either side and one in the middle of his forehead like some god awful monobrow. "You just keep hold of them," he winked and stepped away.

"Right, probably something to do with winning," Jace mumbled.

Deirdre leaned close enough that Jace could feel her breath on his ear. He swallowed as he heard the slick sound as she wet her lips. "Maybe."

Jace turned to face her, but Deirdre turned away with a smile and headed over to check Marissa who was gesturing at what looked like some alien penis that was laying eggs. Jace shuddered slightly and looked around the rest of the room. Which... Yeah not a great idea. David and Martin were taking it in turns to test out some kind of handheld cock sleeves. And beyond them, Cory was about to stick his dick inside a machine labelled 'sperm extractor.' So facing another direction, to get away from the awkward amounts of nudity going on, Jace examined a shelf full of sounds. The plague beside them, mentioned they were for urethral stimulation of both men and women.

"Never heard of that before," Jace mumbled, picking up a long stainless steel rod.

There were multiple different thicknesses and materials used. The most common was stainless steel, but silicone was used as well. And while the thought of using them held no appeal, he reasoned at least for women, it probably came in handy for internal stimulation of the clitoris.

"FUCK!"

Jace spun around and saw Cory holding his crotch. As he straightened and pulled his hands away, Jace's eyes went wide with shock.

"NO FUCKING SINGING!" Mr Bonoka roared.

Jace just glanced at Mr Bonoka as he shouted at the shadow of the thrusting machine being cast on the floor. Deciding he was occupied, Jace headed over to see what was wrong with Cory. Unfortunately, the dude was thrashing around, yanking on his sub's collar. Jace's attention immediately went to her as she was pulled flat onto her face after a particularly vicious yank. Rushing in to help, Jace grabbed the leash and unclipped it from the sub's collar. He expected Cory to say something, but the guy was still grabbing his junk.

"What the fuck is it?"

"An experimanetal anti-rape device," Deirdre said, coming up to examine him.

"Wha... What?!" Cory yelled, "get it off me!"

"WOOO! I got one!" Mr Bonoka cheered jogging over. "HAHAHAH!"

Cory rounded, "alright dickhead, get it off me!"

"I can't," Mr Bonoka cackled. "I can't believe it worked!"

Cory gave the man a shove, "I SAID GET IT OFF!"

Mr Bonoka straightened. "Did you just lay your hand on me?"

Cory snarled and pulled his arm back for a punch. Lashing out, Mr Bonoka stepped aside, before jabbing Cory in the crotch with a device, that looked remarkably like a taser.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Cory screamed collapsing to the floor.

"Now, let's see which model got ya!" Mr Bonoka grinned, flipping Cory over.

He examined the young man with a careful eye, before giggling. "Whoops."

"Whoops?" Cory snarled. "You better get this shit off me."

"I really can't!" Mr Bonoka grinned. "This was the prototype of the prototype. It doesn't have the USB port for the release." Cory started thrashing around, before trying to kick out at Mr Bonoka. He on the other hand simply jabbed Cory in the crotch with the taser, making the young man scream out again. "That's twice, you've tried to assault me," he grinned. "As per the terms and conditions set out by the competition, I banish you from the factory. I need your mustache back!"

Cory groaned as Mr Bonoka searched his pockets until he'd extracted the mustache. Surprisingly, he cuffed Cory in the process. Jace on the other hand, went over to the petgirl. She shuddered on contact, but Jace gently unclipped her ring gag. "You okay?"

"Oh god, thank you," she said softly. "Please, I broke up with him a month ago. I've been locked up like this for weeks. He keeps threatening to hurt my family if I try to escape. I need to get away from him."

Jace just stood, before turning. Deirdre was staring at the young woman with horror. "Mr Bonoka, I'm contacting the police."

Mr Bonoka frowned and looked down at the young man. "Sex is about consent, young man."

"Fuck you," Cory snapped.

"Deirdre, how about we break for lunch. I'll take this one to the authorities," Mr Bonoka said.

Deirdre nodded, before helping Jace unstrap the woman's limbs so she could stand. Cory on the other hand, was dragged across the floor by a mechanical arm similar to what carried off Hinata. The whole while he screamed obscenities at Mr Bonoka and threats at the rescued pet girl. She on the other hand cried softly as Jace and Deirdre slowly extended and massaged her limbs.

"What's your name?" Jace asked.

"Casey. Please, don't send me back with him."

"No no," Deirdre soothed her. "You have my word, we'll send you wherever you want. Do you have family?"

Casey nodded, "yeah. Mum's probably been worried I haven't called."

"Right," Deirde said. "How about you come with us. I'll get everyone set up for lunch and I'll help you make some calls?"

Casey smiled, "thank you so much."

Chapter Seven

With Jace and Deirdre on each side of her. Casey was slowly walked down a hallway to an elevator that carried a chair. Deirdre sat her down and brought Jace and the others into a kind of cafeteria. It was basically just a small buffet, but everything was fresh. With Jace, Marissa, Greg, David and Martin all eating, Deirdre went back for Casey.

"We certainly weren't wrong about this place," Marissa said. "Sexuality is as pervasive as the devil himself."

"Indeed," Rupert nodded along.

David and Martin snorted and shook their heads as they fed one another. At least that was cute, rather than sexual. Though... Jace couldn't see what they were doing under the table, so it wasn't guaranteed they were simply eating. Either way, Jace tucked into a bowl of pasta. It was hot and tasted quite nice. It also raised some questions. From what he'd pieced together, they along with Mr Bonoka and Deirdre were the only people in the facility. So who made the meals? And why did they have a commercial sized kitchen to make all these dishes fresh? There was pasta, a roast leg of some sort, soup, salads and breads all baked fresh from the look of things. It didn't make a lot of sense.

"Alright," Mr Bonoka said, stepping in through the doors. "Now that unfortunate situation is being handled by the police. Let's finish up our meals and go on with the tour." Stepping around the room, he handed out another fake mustache to everyone.

Jace snickered and put it in his pocket with the rest. As they finished up their meals, Jace stood and placed his plate in a nearby dish rack. David and Martin followed, but Marissa and Rupert left their plates on the table. Before Jace could collect them, Deirdre walked in and grabbed them first. She flashed Jace a smile as she went, making Jace blush.

"Now, are we ready for something special?" Mr Bonoka asked. Everyone in the room looked a bit sceptical, but nodded. "Great, you'll love it!"

Leading the smaller group out the next set of sliding doors. They were ushered in their groups into individual carriages. Mr Bonoka hopped in the first. David and Martin climbed into the second. Marissa and Rupert climbed in the third and Jace headed for the last. Climbing in, he turned to close the door, when Deirdre slipped in, closing the door behind her. But before Jace could ask what she was doing, a crackle from the speaker above drew his attention.

"Now, the next part of the tour is production. If you'll look out the windows, you'll see where we mass produce our own batteries and-"

"That's enough of that," Deirdre said as the speaker cut off. "This part of the tour is just for the factory itself. It's automated like everything else. So it's not all that important to pay much attention."

"Ummm," Jace said softly.

"Am I beautiful?" Deirdre asked.

Jace nodded, "Very."

"Hmmm," Deirdre murmured, before flashing a smile.

In an instant she crossed the carriage and her lips met Jace's. She kissed him fiercely as he flailed in shock. She tasted sweet. Almost too sweet, like her saliva was designed to taste good or something. Pulling away, she stared into his eyes a moment. Jace just stared back until he heard the sound of a zip. Glancing down, Deirdre pulled his attention back up with a kiss, that he moaned into as her hand fished out his semi erect cock. Jace's heart beat a mile a minute as Deirdre pulled away and immediately leaned down and engulfed his cock.

"Oh shit, Deirdre," he gasped.

Her only reaction was to moan softly as she bobbed her head. Jace placed his hand on the back of her head and gently stroked her hair as she swirled her tongue over the head of his cock. He lost track of time as she brought him close to the end, before backing off. His only thought was of increasing levels of pleasure, as various rooms passed by without a thought.

Deirdre released his cock with a small pop, "Jace."

"Uh huh," He muttered, staring into her eyes.

"Don't disappoint me, please."

Jace frowned for a moment, before Deirdre sucked him deep again. This time, it wasn't all teasing. She sucked him down into the back of her throat and swallowed deeply. Jace tensed up for a moment at the sheer intensity of the situation, before firing his seed deep into her throat. Deirdre just hummed in appreciation as she swallowed him down. And as his orgasm stopped, she pulled away, before giving Jace a peck on the lips. Standing, she turned and opened the door, stepping out of the carriage. Jace snapped to attention, putting his dick away and following a moment later.

"Can somebody PLEASE shut up that damn coyote!"

Jace paused and stared for a moment at Mr Bonoka as he shouted at an air vent. Shaking his head, he followed after Deirdre.