Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is he okay?" Jace asked.

Deirdre sighed, "please just win."

Jace frowned, "I'm assuming you can't tell me how, can you?"

"Just keep doing what you do, Jace," she smiled. "That's your best chance."

"Right, this next room is a testament to our quality control," Mr Bonoka said, stepping past everyone. As the next set of sliding doors opened, he showed everyone inside. "Now, our quality control is everything. If something is too noisy, too clunky, loose or has any issue, it ends up here where we study it. More often than not, it's due to some mistake during manufacturing and we simply discard the batch. Wear and tear can make things fault occasionally. But every now and then, something interesting happens, and that's when we study it's effects."

Stepping into the room, Jace examined a sex doll who's nipple rings weren't on quite square. Beyond it, was a slightly misshapen dildo. It looked like it stuck inside the mold and now had a kink due to being pried out. Each item was labelled clearly with what it was, and what was wrong with it. Walking around the room, it was even apparent the room was sorted between simple faults and serious mechanical issues. There was even a corner with... Well... David was sucking Martin's dick in the corner of the room only slightly covered in shadows. Jace just shook his head. He'd be a hypocrite to complain, but at least Deirdre had done it in private away from eyes.

"Pardon me," Marissa said suddenly from behind Jace.

Jace didn't have any time to respond before she pushed through the gap. Unfortunately, Jace wasn't as easy to push past as she throught and she overbalanced, falling into a leather lounge chair.

"Watch it, idiot!" She snapped.

"Sorry," Jace said, holding his hand out.

She slapped it away with a frown and gripped the armrests to sit up. Only, as she gripped the armrests, a pair of metal cuffs shot out, gripping her wrists firmly.

"What?" She gasped.

In an instant, Marissa was pulled back into a reclining position on the chair. Several bars slipped up and over her, pinning her in position, unable to move her head or torso.

"Oh," Jace said. "Mr Bonoka, Deirdre? Someone help!"

Hurried footsteps heralded the arrival of Rupert a moment before Mr Bonoka arrived.

"What is the meaning of this?" Rupert snarled at Jace.

"He shoved me onto the chair," Marissa cried, "please, make it let me go. I don't want to be a doll!"

"That's not going to happen," Mr Bonoka said softly. "This is far worse."

"What?!" Rupert snapped. "Do something!"

Mr Bonoka looked nervously around, "alright."

Reaching over to the armrest, in reach of Marissa's fingers was a small switch. Mr Bonoka flicked it.

"This chair will release her once it's cycle is finished. I'd get comfortable."

Rupert frowned for a moment before Marissa squealed. Looking back, a metallic arm was in the process of removing her clothing with a similar blade to Hinata's treatment.

"Stop this immediately!" Rupert shouted.

"I can't, this particular chair is here because the stop function failed during testing."

Ruperts face dropped, "what?"

Marissa squealed, a strange squeal Jace never thought she was capable of making. Glancing down at her, he could see her face in rapture. Two cups were placed over her breasts, sucking firmly against her flesh. Another, albeit smaller, was doing the same over her... Pierced... Clitoris. Jace stared at the small piece of metal, before his eyes were drawn up to the words, 'cock sleeve' tattooed above here waxed smooth mons. A moment later, the chair opened between her legs and two dildo's unfolded and got into position, dripping with fresh lubricant.

"This piece, when sold, will go for about ten grand a pop. I call it the self contained gangbang. Capable of fucking a woman for four hours straight on the lowest setting. It's self contained, self lubricated and only needs to be serviced every five years. Our warranty covers all defects bar cuts to the fabric due to the occupant digging in their nails. Thankfully, this machine is stuck on the highest setting."

"What does that mean?" Rupert asked, white in the face.

Mr Bonoka shrugged. "It's going to fuck her pussy, ass and mouth, while massaging her breasts, clit and other exposed places of her body at random. It's quite literally designed to simulate twelve men holding her down and fucking her senseless for... About an hour, give or take."

"OH fuck yes!" Marissa squealed.

Jace looked down to see her ass being penetrated by the dildo as the next firmly slid into her pussy.

"Tell you what, I'll move on the tour. You two can take a service elevator when you're done," Mr Bonoka said with a smile.

"What... What about?"

"Your daughter?" Mr Bonoka smiled, "she looks like she's enjoying herself."

Jace glanced back, as a third dildo forced its way into her mouth. Her only reaction was to grip the hand rests as a copious amount of fluid leaked out around the dildo in her pussy. Shaking his head, Jace moved away as Marissa squealed into the rubber cock as she came. He was joined by David and Martin who eyed him cautiously.

"Spose it's just us then," Jace smiled awkwardly.

"Seems simple enough," David smiled.

"Just don't touch anything," Martin grinned.

Jace chuckled, "basically."

"Come along gentleman," Deirdre said, walking past the small group.

Jace flashed her a grin, before following. David and Martin only a step behind as Mr Bonoka tried to pry himself away from Rupert and his daughter, who was squealing through another orgasm already.

"It's always the religious ones who are the freaks," David chuckled.

Jace just grinned and nodded his head.

Chapter Eight.

Deirdre led them into a large room filled with stock.There were clear paths everywhere that were labelled clearly for human and robot traffic alike.

"This is our distribution centre," she said stopping as a robotic arm plucked a large box from the shelf behind her. "Like most of this facility, it's automated. I'd ask that you stick to the designated paths to avoid any accidents. Alternatively, there's toilet facilities down this corridor," she said, pointing down between a set of shelves.

Jace watched Martin and David rush off towards the bathroom and sighed. "They just don't stop."

Deirdre shrugged, "they're honest at least. And clearly they love one another."

Jace nodded, before looking at the stunning woman before him. "So, about before?"

She grinned, "which part before?"

"The carriage."

"The part where I sucked your dick?" Jace blushed and nodded. "Do you want me to do it again?" Jace just smiled and Deirdre took his hand. Leading him further into the shelves away from the main path. Once they were a suitable distance away, Deirdre pulled him into an empty section of shelf. "Don't worry, while we're on the shelf, sensors will tell the robots there's something in the way. We're perfectly safe."

Jace nodded and took a deep breath. Deirdre smiled and reached for his zip, but he caught her hands. Deirdre looked confused for a moment, before he kissed her softly. And just like before, she was impossibly sweet and it just made him want her more. Pressing her back against a large crate, Jace pulled away, before sliding down onto his front.

"Oh," Deirdre purred. "Such a gentleman."

Jace slid his hands up her legs and under her business skirt. Taking the edges of her panties, he pulled them down and off her legs. Tucking them into his pocket, he slid his hands back up her thighs, pushed up her skirt. As the delicate folds of her pussy came into view, he could see she was already aroused, swollen and wet. Leaning forward, Jace pressed a soft kiss to the top of her clitoris.

"We don't have time to tease like we did in the carriage," she mumbled softly.

Jace nodded, before pushing his face into her crotch and licking deeply into her folds. In an instant, her hands were gripping firmly into Jace's hair as he firmly ran his tongue through her pussy. She tasted otherworldly. Whatever made her saliva taste so good, was probably messing with his head, because she tasted just as nice here. Sweet and syrupy as he lapped at her folds.

"Jace, please, on my clit."

"Mmm?" Jace mumbled, sucking said clit into his mouth.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

Jace moaned rolling his tongue over the sensitive little knub. Reaching up with one hand, Jace found her entrance and pressed two fingers inside her. Deidre moaned out in delight as Jace pressed his fingers up into her g-spot.

"I'm cumming!" Deirdre squealed.

Jace just moaned as her pussy muscles massaged his fingers. The whole time, he continued sucking her clitoris as she writhed beneath him. He only stopped as Deirdre literally gripped his hair and pulled him away from her crotch. Pulling him up to her level, she licked her juices from Jace's face, before kissing him deeply.

"Deirdre!" Mr Bonoka called.

Deirdre gasped, pulling away from Jace. "We're out of time, give me my panties."

Jace grinned, "maybe if I win."

Deirdre smirked, before pulling her skirt back into place. Jace helped her stand, before making a show of tucking the fine lace garment deeper into his pocket. Then after quickly checking one another over for neatness, they headed back to the main corridor.

"Problems, sir?" Deirdre asked.

Mr Bonoka grinned, "none at all. Jace, what do you think of the equipment?"

"It's amazing how automated this factory is. I've never seen anything like it. I keep expecting to run into human staff."

Mr Bonoka just grinned, "I used to have staff, but after leaking a bunch of designs, I fired the lot of them and moved into robotics and artificial intelligence."

"Sir," Deirdre cut in. "Where are the other two?"

Mr Bonoka frowned, but Jace cut in, "I'll check the men's."

Stepping away from the potentially awkward position, Jace darted down the hall towards the toilet. But as he reached the doors, he groaned as he heard sounds coming from inside. But, he needed to get them moving, so he knocked and pushed the door open.

"Guys, c'mon, we're waiting for you."

"Ummm," David groaned, "that's gonna be difficult."

"Stop moving, you'll make me cum again," Martin groaned.

Jace was stuck trying not to look directly at what they were doing. It was clear they'd gone all out in the small space and were enjoying themselves thoroughly. What Jace didn't understand, was why Martin was still fucking David, while he was standing here.

"Jace, we're gonna need help."

Jace froze, "ummm."

"Not that help!" Martin said quickly. "We... We're stuck."

Jace heard something land at his feet and looked down. There were two small tubes. Both silver, both labelled with the company logo and both had almost identical features. The only real difference, that you wouldn't spot, was one said, 'super lube' and the other, 'super strength.'

"You glued your dick into his ass?" Jace groaned.

"Ah... Yeah," David sighed.

"What happened to not touching anything?" Jace asked.

"We thought it was lube!" Martin said. "We were touching each other!."

"Right, right... Shit," Jace sighed. "I'll go ask Mr Bonoka what we should do, you two... Stay here I guess."

Walking back to the hall, Deirdre and Mr Bonoka were deep in discussion. But as Deirdre noticed him approach, she cut it short and flashed a quick smile. "So, what's the hold up?"

Jace groaned, "Martin confused glue with lube. The stuff in the silver tube."

Deirdre smacked Mr Bonoka's shoulder, "I told you there were too similar!"

Mr Bonoka just giggled, "at least they're having fun." Deirdre smacking him again, "alright, alright, get an arm in there and take them to the solvent collectors. We'll have to soak them for a bit."

Jace sighed, but said nothing as a mechanical arm was lowered from the ceiling. Mr Bonoka followed it into the bathroom while Jace stood awkwardly beside Deirdre.

"So," Jace said softly. "What... Umm... What are you doing this evening?"

Deirdre giggled softly, "is that a pick up line?"

Jace blushed, "sorry."

"Don't be," she smiled. "This evening, things are likely to change for us both."

Before Jace could reply, the arm appeared at the end of the hall. David and Martin were laying on a platform being suspended in the air as it brought them to an unknown destination. Mr Bonoka was walking slowly behind them, grinning from ear to ear.

"Right, so what's next on the list?"

"Sir, I feel it's time to declare a winner," Deirdre said softly.

"RIGHT!" Mr Bonoka roared. "Onward!"

Deirdre flashed a smile at Jace, and started to follow. Jace was only a step behind. He didn't feel comfortable thinking he'd won. Not yet anyway. Not with all the crazy shit that had happened. But he followed regardless into yet another elevator. Mr Bonoka was singing softly to himself as he placed several more fake mustaches on his forehead. It was only now, that Jace realised nobody actually hit any buttons in the elevator before it started moving. He thought back, and couldn't remember a single time anyone had hit a button in any elevator. But before he could voice his question, the door's dinged open and Jace squinted as bright sunlight poured in.

"What on earth?" Jace mumbled, stepping out into the sunlight.

"It's not the only elevator," Mr Bonoka said, grinning.

Jace turned around and examined the wall of the shed they'd entered in the morning. He didn't know how two elevators could work inside a single shaft, especially when they clearly weren't in line with one another.

Jace turned to face Deirdre and Mr Bonoka, who grinned fiercely at him. "Who are you people?"

"I'm his daughter."

"She's my sex toy," they said in unison.

Jace just froze. He stared at Deirdre's shocked expression, beside Mr Bonoka's enormous grin. "What?"

"It's not what you think," Deidre said quickly.

"No, I'm sure it's not," Jace sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Fuck, I know how to pick them. Whatever it is, I don't want it," Jace sighed and started walking away.

"JACE!" Deirdre called, running up.

But as she took Jace's arm, he pulled it away. "I told you I caught my ex cheating on me just a couple days ago. I don't know what kind of fucked up relationship you have with your boss or whatever. But I don't want anything to do with it."

Deirdre just stared at him like she was going to cry, as Mr Bonoka frowned and looked confused. Jace just sighed as he took in the sigh of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and turned away.

Chapter Nine

Jace stared at his front door. Beyond, he could hear soft music. The smell of something roasting also wafted out into the hall. But... Jace just felt disgusted with himself. If he were to believe everything he was told, either Billy and Deirdre had some kinky shit going on, or some illegal shit. Either way, Jace didn't know what to think. Deirdre was the perfect woman, from the way she looked, to the way she smelled, right down to the way she tasted. But... He wasn't interested in getting into some cuck relationship, nor was he interested in a woman who was willing to leave her partner for another man. And... It kinda hurt to be in this situation after everything with Jules and Matt.

But, with a sigh, Jace pushed open the front door and stepped inside. The first thing he noticed was the pants in the hallway. The second thing he noticed was Matt dashing naked from the kitchen and into his old bedroom. Walking down the hall into the kitchen. There was Jules, clearly wearing Matt's shirt, while fixing her underwear.

"Jace! Matt just stopped by to pick up a few things. He got out on bail, but I told him he couldn't stay here."

"Right," Jace said distractedly.

Turning around, he walked back to his room. Grabbing his laptop, a few sets of clothes and his toiletries, he headed out the front door, listening to Jules frantically calling his name. Marching down the stairs, Jace sighed at the cluster fuck his life had turned into. By the time he got to the bottom of the stairs, he'd already messaged his parents letting them know he was coming. By the time he got to the bus stop, he'd sent in his notice to the landlord saying he had left the apartment. But as his phone blew up, message after message from Jules, Jace pulled out the sim and dropped it in the nearby trash can.

It was dark when the bus finally dropped Jace off in his parents town. It took a further half hour to walk to the gated community where his parents lived and worked. Thankfully, the code never changed and he slipped quietly into the grounds. Being his age, he wasn't technically allowed to stay on site. But anyone who made a complaint, would have to go through his parents, so he had a little leeway. Especially when his parents would point out all the grandchildren that stayed over most weekends. Hell, there was a kids play area beside the pool that was installed a few years back.

What he wasn't expecting however, as he knocked and opened his parent's front door. Was to see them chatting happily with Deirdre on the couch.

"Oh, honey, you're finally here," Jace's mother came over to collect a hug. "Deirdre here was just telling us about her plans for you."

"Is that so," Jace said blankly.

"It'll be a good opportunity, to finally get a use out of that education of yours," Jace's father chimed in.

"Wait, what?" Jace asked.

"The competition. What did you think we were talking about?" Jace's mother sighed with exasperation.

"We never actually discussed it, Mrs Merger," Deirdre chimed in as she sipped a hot drink. "Mr Merger was called away before we could discuss the finer details."

"I'm not sure what you wanted to discuss," Jace said softly. "Your situation didn't appeal to me for moral reasons."

"Jace?" His father asked. "What do you mean moral reasons?"

"Mr and Mrs Merger, may I have a few minutes to discuss things with Jace?" Deirdre asked softly.

Jace's parents exchanged a quick look, "sure. I need to go check the locks on the gates anyway."

Jace stepped away from the door as his parents shuffled out. They both knew something was going on. But none of them knew exactly what was about to happen.

"What do you want, Deirdre," Jace sighed as his parents disappeared from view.

"You."

Jace sighed, "I'm not into this weird cuckolding thing you've got going on with Mr Bonoka."

Deirdre nodded, "that's perfectly acceptable. However, as you might be aware, Mr Bonoka has a strange way of expressing things, and I believe you have the wrong impression of our relationship."

"Fuck," Jace sighed and rubbed his face. "Alright, explain it to me then."

"Mr Bonoka described me as a sex doll, because that's what I literally am. I am the artificial intelligence that runs the entire factory, walking around in a state of the art hybrid, robotic, sexual companion."

"What?"

Deirdre sighed this time as she shook her head. "I'm a robot. An AI. Mr Bonoka is a truly brilliant man, but he's dying. As a robot, I don't have ID, or rights as a human. I can't self govern myself in a legal sense. So I created the competition to find someone who would inherit me." She stood and walked over to Jace. Reaching out, she took his hand and placed it on her chest. "I'm living flesh, with organs, bones and organic sections of brain, controlled by an experimental motherboard implanted in my head. My options are, find someone who will inherit me when Mr Bonoka dies, or tell my body to shut down and erase myself from the servers at the factory."

"What?!"

Deirdre sighed, "Jace, I went into this thing, thinking I could find someone who could simply run the business, while I did all the hard work. Only so I could continue to exist. I'm capable of coming up with my own innovation, just as Mr Bonoka has taught me. What I didn't expect was to find someone, who looked at me like you do, but treated me like he does. I can't bear children, Jace. At least not in the traditional way. But I'd like for you to come live with me at the factory, and practice a lot." Jace just stood there, staring at her. Unable to move, or comprehend what she was saying. Deirdre just sighed, "alright, I'll tell you what. I'm going to get on my knees and suck your dick. You can start talking whenever you're ready."