Billy Bonoka's Whorehouse Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace just stared as she got on her knees in front of him. Undoing the front of his pants, she fished out his already hard cock. Staring up at him with big eyes, she grabbed it by the base and pulled it perpendicular to the floor and licked the tip.

"Oh god," Jace mumbled as his mind went a million miles and hour.

Still, with that innocent expression, Deirdre opened her mouth and placed the head of his cock on her tongue. Closing her lips around the head, she suckled softly like it was a lollipop.

"Jace, how's it going there?" His father called.

In an instant, Deirdre was standing, after tucking Jace's cock back into his pants and zipping him up with inhuman speed. A few moments later, Jace's parents came back inside.

"Well?" His mother asked.

Deirdre gave Jace a small nudge and he blinked. "Umm, I think. I think Deirdre and I need to go have a little chat about this. I... May have gotten a few things wrong."

"Yes," Deidre smiled, "Mr and Mrs Merger, thank you for having me. Jace, if you'd like to come with me, I have transport."

"Right," Jace said.

Turning, he stepped into the room and gave his parents a hug each. "Sorry to barge in like this and take off without an explanation. I'll... I'll let you know how it all goes."

"You take care, son," his father grinned.

"You treat her nicely," his mother chimed in.

"Oh don't worry about me," Deidre said with a sweet smile. "I have a feeling we'll get along fine."

The two women exchanged a knowing smile, while Jace's father grinned at his son. Jace sighed, before turning and headed for the door. He stepped outside into the night air, before Deirdre joined him. "The elevator is this way."

Jace nodded and followed for a couple steps before coming to a halt. "Elevator?"

Deirdre giggled and took him by the hand to keep him moving. "Yes, though it's obviously more than that. And I've gotta tell you, having it bore through this much earth is going to leave a nasty mark on the next utility bill."

Jace just nodded, not understanding anything she just said. But sure enough, in a clump of trees just outside the boundary of the retirement village, was an elevator. "This doesn't make any sense," he said, looking at it as the doors slid open.

Deirdre shrugged as she stepped inside and Jace followed just a step behind her. "So, it's going to take about twenty minutes to get back to the factory."

Jace nodded as the doors slid shut. Turning to Deirdre, she looked up at him and smiled. With a snarl, Jace grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her up against the wall of the elevator. Crushing his mouth into hers, he grinned as she moaned into his mouth. Reaching down, Jace hooked his hands under her ass and lifted her up. Deirdre immediately wrapped her legs around Jace's waist as he cupped the cheeks of her ass.

"No panties," he whispered.

"They're in your pocket," she moaned and kissed him again.

Jace and Deirdre continued kissing as she expertly fished his cock out of his pants again. Unlike before, she undid his pants completely, so they fell to the floor around his ankles.

"Someone's eager," Jace grinned.

"I've never had a real cock before. I don't want anything getting in the way."

Jace paused, looking into her eyes. "Deirdre."

She clenched her eyes shut, "damn it Jace. My consciousness is controlled by a computer chip, but I have all the same functions and desires as a normal human woman, except I'm infertile. I masturbate daily, more when I'm testing machines. Who do you think found out that the gangbang in a box was faulty?"

"Ummm."

"Don't ummm. Just get that cock of yours inside me! I want to know what it feels like to have a cock squirt inside me for real." Jace blinked twice at her admission. "JACE!"

Snapping to attention, he lifted her slightly. She grinned in return and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Jace thought about teasing her, but dropped the idea almost immediately. Relaxing his grip, Deirdre gasped as she slid down onto his cock. Jace moaned, as her impossibly wet and warm pussy wrapped itself around him like a silked glove.

"Oh god," she whispered. "I know you don't understand this. But I can filter my sense of touch down to individual nerves. God, this is nothing like a dildo."

Jace pulled his cock out and pushed it back in before giving her a peck on the lips. "How so?"

Deirdre looked up at him and smiled, "machines are uniform. They're solid, dependable and have patterns. I can feel the irregularity of your heartbeat send small pulses through my clit. I can feel the bumps of your hair follicles as you push inside me. I can feel the throb of the vein on the side of your cock, pulse inside me. I can feel everything...And I'm CUMMING!"

Jace watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her pussy muscles clenched over his cock. Without a second thought, he pulled his cock out to the head and slammed it back in as hard as he could. Deirdre gasped and pulled herself tightly against his chest. So Jace leaned into the wall and started hammering himself inside her.

"JACE!" She squealed.

Pulling her face into his shoulder to muffle her cry, Jace didn't slow for a moment, "quiet, I'm fucking you!"

"MMMMmmmMMMM!!"

Jace grimaced as he felt her pussy start to clench again and knew he wasn't going to last long. Gripping Deirdre by the hair, he pulled her head back and kissed her. "I'm going to cum inside you now."

Deirdre bit her lip and moaned as she frantically nodded her head. "In me, please!"

Pushing her into the wall, Jace plastered his lips over hers as he felt his release build. And like that, Jace was bracing against the wall, as Deirdre clung to him, rocking her hips as he came inside her. Deirdre's squeals as she came around his spasming cock were muffled from his kiss. And as Jace finally tapered off, he slid to the floor with Deirdre in his lap.

"Please," she whined as she gently bounced her hips, now she had purchase on the floor. "Please stay hard so I can keep fucking you. I want it so bad. I'm a needy little robot slut."

"My needy little robot slut," Jace grinned as he held her firmly.

Deirdre grinned, "yes. Your needy little robot slut. And your needy little robot slut, wants to feel you cum inside her again."

Jace groaned, "you're going to fuck me to death, aren't you?"

Deirdre giggled as she felt his cock firming up inside her again. "I'm going to try."

Epilogue

"Well, it certainly feels real," Jace said.

"Mhm," Deirdre mumbled as she sucked on the prosthetic cock. His real cock was being stroked off to one side to make room.

"So," Jace grunted. "This is using electronic impulses, combined with the chemicals in the pill I took, to simulate a second cock."

Deirdre slid the prosthetic out of her mouth with a pop. "Yup, and it works in reverse. It's hooked up to your nervous system and throbs just like a real cock. It even tastes the same," she winked. "Oh, did you see the email I sent you earlier?"

"The one with Marissa's new video?"

Deirdre grinned, stroking both his cocks. "Wasn't she hot, tied down like that."

"Maybe we should send her a new gangbang in a box."

"She could advertise it for us."

Jace grinned and nodded, "alright. Get on the bed. I'm going to take it through its paces.

Deirdre giggled as she got up on the bed. Jace stared at her perfect ass the whole time, as she got on all fours and stared back at him. "Well?"

Jace climbed up behind her and fit the prosthetic cock at her entrance. "God, I can't tell it's fake. It's so realistic." Pushing the prosthetic inside her, Jace's real cock throbbed in pleasure.

"Jace, you know my ass isn't off limits," Deidre groaned.

"I thought you wanted a comprehensive test first?"

Deidre sighed, "how often is a girl gonna have the opportunity to be double penetrated by the man she loves?"

"Lube?"

She grinned and blushed. "I'm already lubed. That air activated stuff. The moment you push into my ass, it'll be slick."

Grinning Jace pressed his real cock into position. Deirdre rocked her hips slightly, allowing his cock to push in past the ring of muscle. And with his twin cocks inside her, Jace pushed forward.

"Oh fuck!" Deirdre groaned.

"More?"

"So much more!"

Gripping her hips, Jace pushed his entire length into her. The feeling of both his cocks spearing into her pussy and ass at the same time was exquisite. He could feel the pressure of his cocks rubbing on the membrane between each hole. Pulling out, he felt the first clench of Deirdre's pussy and pelvic muscles, "cumming already?"

"Yes!" Deirdre groaned.

Jace grabbed her by the hair and slammed himself home inside her again. He revelled in the feeling of her muscles contracting around his twin cocks. "Needy little robot slut," Jace slapped her ass cheek with her opposite hand.

"I am... I'm such a needy little robot slut!"

"In that case, I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop!" Jace growled.

Feeling Jace's cock reaming out both her holes, Deirdre screamed out in inhuman pleasure. Her robotic brain, the only thing that kept her heart from giving out as it's programming forced the muscle to beat evenly. Her whole body otherwise screamed at her in every way. The nerves Jace was rubbing with his cocks, didn't know if they were screaming in pain or pleasure, but she tweaked the signals and forced herself into an endless series of orgasms.

"Fuck I love you," Jace snarled, before cumming hard.

Deirdre's mind went blank at his words, but her orgasm slammed her back into a reality a moment later.

***

Four hours later, Jace was lying on his back, staring up at Deirdre. She was tapping away on a tablet, noting the last of the features. All the while, slowly rocking each of his cocks, slowly into her pussy and ass. It had been six months since he had won the competition. Billy, or uncle Bill as he liked to be known, was still going firmly. Albeit, with far more nonsense distractions. In those six months, he'd found himself making love to this artificial woman, more times than he could count. It wasn't part of the job description. It wasn't part of product testing, though there was a lot of that as well. He found himself missing her throughout the day and would go looking for her. When he found her, he couldn't help but kiss her and that would usually end in passionate sex in some random corridor, box, bin, closet, shower, you name it.

"You seem distracted," Deirdre said, putting the tablet aside.

Jace sighed softly, before reaching up and taking her by the shoulders. She giggled as she laid down atop him, but didn't stop rocking her hips. "You need a fake ID or something."

"Why?" Deidre giggled.

"Because I don't care that you're a robot. I love you and I want to show the world how much I love you by marrying you."

Deirdre paused, "What?"

"Deirdre, my needy little robot slut, please marry me?"

She trembled before rocking her hips forward and allowing his cocks to fall free. Shifting forward, she slid her pussy down on his topmost cock. Jace groaned at the change, but still retained enough awareness to notice the door open.

"Yes! I'll marry you!" A second voice said leaning over Deirdre's shoulder.

"This was going to be a surprise," Deirdre said. "I copied myself. I think me agreeing to marry you is a cause enough to celebrate with a threesome."

Jace groaned as the feeling of a second pussy sliding down over his lower cock. What he wasn't expecting was the feeling of a cock invading the first Deidre's ass. He could feel it pushing inside through her perineum.

"Fuck!"

"Fuck yes," Deidre grinned. "I'm wearing one of your prosthetics. Fuck," she gasped. "I can feel three cocks inside me and the feeling of a cock inside my own ass."

Jace stared up at the twin copies of his fiance as they rode his cocks and fucked one another at the same time.

"You really are trying to kill me, aren't you?"

The first Deidre fell forward and kissed him. The second kept fucking the first from behind, while driving herself down on his cock with each thrust. "If that happens, I've found a way to upload your mind digitally. We can keep going like this forever!"

Jace didn't know how to respond, as his twin cocks orgasme at the same time. A moment later, both Deidres screamed out their pleasure.

"Enough with the singing!" Mr Bonoka shouted from the hall at the ceiling fan.