Billys Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
A peeping tom gets caught and punished.
935 words
4.04
27k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy was on his way home from work on a sunny afternoon in August, he walked briskly along the narrow alleyway, on both sides were fences about six feet tall and on the other side of the fences were the back gardens of the houses on the two main streets of the small English town in which he lived.

Classical music at a very high volume was coming from one of the gardens and Billy stopped walking, his curiosity led him to a small crack between the slats of the fence where the music was coming from, he bent down and put his eye to the crack and could see an immaculate garden lawn, on the lawn near the open French windows he saw a woman dressed in a bikini laying on a towel.

Billy stared at the woman, she was very tall, about 6 feet and of large build, not fat but bulky and muscular with her big breasts squeezed into her bikini top.

Billy could feel himself getting turned on looking at her so he stared more intensely, he then had a thought, he would take a photo, he took his mobile phone from his pocket turned it to camera mode and put the lens up to the crack in the fence, trembling he looked into the screen to line up the shot and then pressed the shutter, he didn't realise that the flash was on but it was too late as the woman had seen the flash, the radio was turned off and she stood up and wrapped herself up in her robe and walked quickly to the fence.

"Hello" she said in a soft voice, Billy froze and before he knew it the gate in the fence swung open and the woman stood next to him, towering above him.

"What on earth do you think you are doing?" she asked but her voice was no longer soft it was loud and powerful and before Billy had a chance to speak she had grabbed his arm and was dragging him into the garden and through the open French window into the house, Billy tried to struggle but her strength was too much for him, she held him by his shoulders and demanded to know what he was doing, Billy mumbled and stuttered, he was scared now, all he could think about was how he could get away.

"You were spying on me weren't you?" she shouted at him "you little pervert, I'll make sure you get what you deserve," and with that she dragged him over to the sofa, sat herself down in the middle and pulled him over her lap, Billy struggled but his strength was no match for hers as she held him down with her right leg over his legs and her left hand against his back pushing him into the sofa, then she started smacking his bottom, her right hand quickly and firmly smacking into his jeans.

"No" he cried out, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again"

"Be quiet" she boomed, Billy shut up, the smacks were starting to hurt now, she seemed to be smacking him harder and harder and then he felt her hand go underneath him, she was undoing the button of his trousers

"No, please no" he cried out and started to struggle.

"Stay still" she shouted at him, her voice was powerful and Billy took notice, she soon had his button undone and the fly of his jeans down, with both hands she took hold of Billy's jeans and pulled them and his underpants down to his knees baring his pink bottom and with no delay she started to smack him again, this time with no clothing to protect him the smacks really stung and large red hand prints appeared all over his bare bottom.

Billy by this time was sobbing and sniffing and pleading with her to stop.

"I've had enough now" he wailed but she kept on smacking.

"I'll stop when I'm satisfied that you've learnt your lesson" she told him sternly "this is just the start, peeping toms like you need to be severely punished".

Billy's bottom by now was bright red; he was crying uncontrollably with the tears making a wet puddle on the sofa, his bottom felt like it was burning, he had never felt so much pain.

After what seemed like 500 hard smacks she stopped and released her grip on him, Billy stayed in the same position, he was still howling at the pain; although she had stopped the pain was still intense.

"Stand up now" she demanded, Billy obeyed and stood up in front of the sofa, his trousers and underpants were still at his knees but his t-shirt covered his cock and balls.

"Over to the corner" she demanded and Billy slowly shuffled over to the corner that she pointed at, "face the corner" Billy did as he was told again, "lift your t-shirt up" again Billy complied "you can stay like that for half an hour until I decide on the next part of your punishment."

Billy stood, staring at the corner with his sore bottom on display, wondering what other punishment was due to him. She looked at him for a few minutes then walked over to the French windows, turned the key in the lock and put it in her pocket.

"Don't you dare go anywhere" she bellowed at him and with that she opened the door on the opposite side of the room "I have to make some phone calls," she left the room, he heard the lock click.