Billy's Reward Ch. 02 - Consequences

Story Info
She was caught!
3.2k words
4.36
22k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showmoff
showmoff
94 Followers

It had been a few months since my backyard exhibition. I had seen Billy only once since then. His parents invited my husband and me to dinner before Billy left for college. He was very excited and unusually talkative that night. I caught him looking at me several times during the meal. Most likely remembering the day he spied on, and saw me naked. When we said our good-byes that night, he could feel him pulling my chest close to his as we hugged, and it felt like he might have even been hard in his pants.

In the next few weeks, Billy left for college, and I went back to work at the high school. Shortly after the school year starts, it closes for Labor Day, giving everyone a three day weekend.

Earlier in the summer, my husband Ted's golf team had won a tournament. The prize was an all expenses trip to Florida for the team to play in a bigger tournament. Ted left Friday afternoon and would not be back until Tuesday. We talked about me and the other wives buying our own tickets and tagging along, but in the end, we just let them go without us.

I had the house to myself all weekend. That Saturday I decided I needed to spruce up my wardrobe and go shopping. I showered and dressed in my usual conservative manner. I was wearing a sleeveless blouse, khaki shorts and sneakers. I planned to shop all day and wanted to be comfortable.

I was gathering my things to go out when the doorbell rang. When I answered it, there stood a man in a suit with a briefcase. He was tall, with short, salt and pepper hair, and brown eyes. He reminded me of George Clooney. I first thought he was a salesman or a Jehovah's Witness.

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Jack Eastland. I'm with AAA Realty and would like to talk to you about your property here." he said in a smooth voice, "May I come inside?"

"Well our property is not for sale at this time Mr. Eastland." I replied politely.

"I understand that, but I think when you see what I have to offer, you might at least consider the possibility of seeing how much you have to gain." he offered back.

"Ok, well I was about to go out but I can give you ten minutes, is that enough time?" I asked.

"Oh that will be enough for you to hear my offer for sure...I am sorry... may I ask your name?" he said confidently.

I offered my hand to shake, "My name is Ellie, please come in."

I became very aware that my husband was not home. Jack seemed so professional and polite and I had just let down my guard for a total stranger. We walked to the living room and I sat in the recliner and he sat on the couch, putting his briefcase on the coffee table.

"So Ellie let me tell you what I have to offer you. You see I have several homes listed in this neighborhood. In fact, I have one that sits directly behind yours to the right-side of your backdoor." he said.

At this point, I started to feel uneasy about everything, especially letting Jack inside.

He continued, "Back in the summer I was taking pictures of some kitchen remodeling that had been done inside that house. I was upstairs by myself when I heard music. I looked out the window and saw you come out into your backyard." he said coolly.

I started to tremble knowing what he was about to tell me. Too scared to move or tell him to leave.

"That swimsuit was very eye catching Ellie. In fact, I could not take my eyes off you. I took a few pictures with the zoom lens. I was actually about to leave when you started touching and taking off that swimsuit. I stayed until you went back inside when you got finished." his eyes watching me for my reaction.

I cleared my throat, "Jack I don't think you should have watched me like that. That was a private thing that was not meant for you so don't get any ideas and think it was! My husband would not be happy at all and he has a bit of a temper."

"You mean Ted? Well he won't be back until next week. Oh yeah, I saw you at his golf tournament, you see his team beat mine and I didn't get to go to Florida. Imagine how shocked I was to see the same woman looking all prep and proper, after I had seen her before getting off in her backyard. Then finding out that this sexy little thing is a local school teacher and the wife of the guy that cost me a free vacation." Jack answered bluntly.

At this point, Jack opened his briefcase and pulled out the two piece swimsuit I had worn that day and laid it on the coffee table. He had seen me throw it away, and retrieved it after I left. He also pulled out a folder and handed it to me. I took it from him and opened it. Inside were photographs of me. There were close to a hundred, showing me in my bikini, taking off my bikini, touching, rubbing...fingering myself. My face was in ecstasy as I had got off for Billy that day. I had no idea that two men were watching me or that I was being photographed.

"I'm sure you have lots of copies of these right?" I asked.

"Of course I do. They are saved on my computer and on a secret thumb-drive." he answered.

"So this is blackmail? Do you want us to let you sell our house?" I asked.

He nodded "No".

"You want money? Were aren't exactly rich but I can pay you some if that will keep this private."

Jack answered, "I do not want to sell your house, unless you want to move. I do not want your money either. I am not going to blackmail you Ellie. I never said I would use these pictures against you in any way at all. I could, but I really don't want to do that. You are a beautiful woman and I have enjoyed these pictures more than you will ever know. I have not shown them to anyone and I have no plans to either."

"So what do you want then?" I demanded.

"No Ellie, what do YOU want?" he answered. "I will not blackmail you into anything."

"Obviously, I want the pictures gone and for this to just go away. I want the thumb-drive, and all copies erased off your computer, the camera if it's digital and any copies like these you have printed off!" I looked him fiercely in the eyes. "What do you want?"

"Well I can do all that for you, and I am willing to. The question is, what are you willing to do to make that happen? I won't blackmail you, but if I have something you want, make me an offer or show me what you will do to get what you want. If the offer is enough, then I will take it in exchange for everything you asked." he negotiated back.

I sat there for a minute, "How do you know I won't call the police?" I asked.

"Well if you do, then the evidence aka these pictures, that you don't want out, will very much be out. The police would likely circulate these amongst themselves and the whole town see them. Ellie, again I am not threatening you with anything. I am just showing you what I have and asking what would you do to get it back?" Jack said matter-of-factly.

He was right and I knew it. I had more to lose than he did. I am not even sure that what he did was illegal since I could be seen by anyone looking out that day. Billy and Jack had both seen me, but Jack had proof I exposed myself. I wanted that proof and I was cornered. I took a deep breath and looked at him. He was an attractive man, he had already seen me naked, and he had made no physical attempt to threaten me. I felt if I had asked him to leave, he would have. He might not even show the pics to anyone ever, but there would always be the possibility that he could. I remember how I felt when I knew I was being watched before. I felt so desired and naughty. Jack was the result of my naughtiness. This was the consequence of my actions.

I stood up, "Whatever happens, it is finished after today. I want this deal done before the sun goes down. I get all the pics...everything...agreed?"

Jack was still sitting, "If it is worth that, and I think it probably is, then yes I will surrender everything to you and this will never be mentioned to anyone. Only you and I will know what happened here." he promised with trusting and hopeful eyes.

I simply said, "OK".

I moved the coffee table back while he sat there watching me curiously. I was still unsure what I was about to do. I just knew it had to be sexual and get him off to make him happy.

I slid my shoes off and sat them off to the side. I stood there while he looked me up and down. I was still tan from summer. My legs were toned and he could see a few inches above my knees. My sleeveless blouse seemed tighter across my chest as he seemed to be sizing me up. I had my hair fixed and was wearing makeup to go out that day. I felt like I looked pretty good, and his face gave me confidence that he liked what he saw too.

I began by unbuttoning my blouse. With each button, more and more skin came into view. I untucked the top from my shorts. I wanted this to be good, so I arched my back and thrust my chest out when I opened my blouse and it slide off behind me. My c-cup bra was not sheer, but the lace pattern let you see glimpses of my darker areolas inside. Standing in just my shorts and bra, I looked at him for approval. The bulge in his pants seemed to answer for him.

Next I turned and with my back to him, I undid my shorts. I looked over my shoulder at him, then keeping my legs straight, I bent over as I slid them down to my ankles. I forgot that I had worn very thin panties that day. I looked down and could easily make out my triangle of pubic hair. I slowly tuned and his eyes went straight to my barely covered bush.

I walked over to him and straddled his lap, facing him. My bra covered breasts inches from his face. I could smell his cologne, as well as the scent of my own deodorant and perfume.

I took a much softer tone of voice with him now, "I noticed in the pics you took of me, that you seemed to focus on these..." looking down at my breasts, " I bet you would like to see them wouldn't you?"

"Very much, I would love to see them, I NEED to see them Ellie." he gasped.

"But I am a married woman and that would be forbidden for you to see them. I mean you have seen them before, but never this close. If you saw them this close, it would be so taboo and naughty." I purred.

"Please Ellie, please let me see them!" Jack begged.

"See what Jack? What do you want to see?" I replied.

"Your tits Ellie, your big beautiful tits!!" I could feel his hardness beneath me.

"You want to see my big tits Jack? My big married tits? Without this bra?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes please!!" he whispered back.

I reached behind me and unfastened the clasp. I slid the straps off each shoulder. The bra rested on my breasts unsecured now. The cups were inches from his nose and I bet he could smell the fabric softener on the bra, and the scent of my body wash from my breasts.

Looking him in the face, while he looked at my bra, I slowly lowered it. The tops of my areolas appeared. I slid the cups down more and my hard nipples were exposed to him. Jack looked at my naked tits, one then the other. I raised up slightly and positioned my right breast in front of his eye. It made contact with his cheek and I slid it down and across his lips. I felt his tongue briefly make contact with my aching nipple.

"Well Jack, do you like my tits?" I asked

"I love your big tits Ellie!" he answered between rapid breaths.

I pulled his hands up and placed them on each breast. He began playing with them unrestrained while I put my hands in my hair. I had begun to grind on his crotch without even realizing it. He squeezed my tits and pulled on each nipple. Jack slapped them together and made a clapping sound with them. He leaned in and took one of my tits into his mouth. His warm tongue danced in circles over the nipple, sucking it until it was as hard as it could possibly be. He did the same thing to my other breast.

I leaned back and let him admire what he had done to me. My puffy nipples stood out proudly, loving the attention Jack had given them. I stood up and he looked up at me between my heaving breasts. His eyes begged me, and without saying a word, I dropped to me knees in front of him.

He helped as we undid his pants. I ran my hand over his boxers and felt the heat he was putting off. I reached inside and pulled out Jack's penis. I could smell the musky scent of a man and could feel my own body react. His cock was not small but not huge. It was perfect in shape and size. I held it and noticed it felt gooey. The tip was pulsing with precum, and as I held it, a clear stream ran down over my fingers and across my wedding band. I knew another man's fluids were now going to be encrusted behind my engagement diamond, and I thought how poetic, erotic, and terrifying this was.

Jack's cock was covered in his slimy pre-ejaculate. There was no way to put it in my mouth without taking his clear, sticky lube also. I looked up at him and he smiled. I opened my mouth, bent down and felt the head of his cock touch my tongue. I tasted his salty dick and could even feel him leaking more of his precum out in my mouth. I worked his dick further in and wrapped my lips around the shaft as I sucked and licked his goo covered cock. I cleaned it all off him and as soon as I did, more streamed from the hole in the tip of his cockhead. I took a breath and sat up. His dick throbbed in my hand. I took it and rubbed the tip over my nipples. They glistened with sweat and his precum when I finished rubbing his dick all over my tits.

I stood up topless, in just my sheer panties. There was an obvious wet spot on them now. I walked toward the stairs to my bedroom and motioned him to follow. We entered my marital bedroom together. Jack began to undress as I watched him. He was well built and fit. His cock bobbed in the air longing to find release.

As Jack watched, I lowered my panties and climbed onto the bed, laying on top of the sheets and blanket. I looked at him while I spread my legs open for him. My bush was neatly trimmed above my wet labia. My clit tingled with anticipation. I had just met this man in the last hour, and now I was naked and spread eagle for him to fuck me.

This was so forbidden, so damn wrong, but so incredibly hot!

Jack climbed on top of me and within seconds, I felt his cock make contact with my dripping pussy. We never mentioned a condom, as he worked his dick deeper and deeper in my cheating cunt. I knew the same precum I had licked and swallowed was now oozing into my married pussy. Another man, not my husband, was fucking me bareback on my own bed. It felt amazing. His cock wasn't bigger than Ted's, but it seemed harder and thicker. His strokes were new and unfamiliar to my body. We kissed for the first time while he slammed into me over and over. His hand reached up and grabbed my tit.

This was when I came. I screamed out in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure rushed over me. Watching me get off triggered him too.

Jack said, "I am about to cum. Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy Jack, cum inside my pussy! Fill it up with your cum. Fuck that married pussy, cream it, cream it!"

I had never said this, even to my husband and now I said it to my partner in adultery.

Jack did as I asked and I felt his body tense up. His cum flooded my pussy walls. He thrust a few more times as he emptied his balls in me. When he pulled out his softening dick, I felt a warm trail of his cum run down to my ass and onto the bed. Jack had much more cum than Ted did when he fucked me. My pussy was a complete, creamy mess.

Jack got off the bed and picked up my panties and smelled them.

"I will give you everything. The pics, the drive, the swimsuit...but I am keeping these..." he said while sniffing the front of my still wet panties, "Deal?" he asked.

"No. I want you to keep everything. The panties, the swimsuit, the pictures...all of it. Just keep it for you and nobody else. I hope you get off to them a bunch. Some day I want you to erase and delete everything when you get tired of my pictures." I told him.

"If I ever get tired of the hottest pussy I ever had, I will. I will keep them private for you too. Nobody will ever see them but me...but I will see them a lot!" Jack smiled as he got dressed.

Laying there totally spent, and soiled by him, my legs still spread open and his cum dripping out of me, he leaned down, kissed me good-bye and left.

I laid there in disbelief how my morning had went. It occurred to me that; first I learned I was an exhibitionist, then I learned I am an adulteress, what would happen next I wondered?

showmoff
showmoff
94 Followers