Bimale/Female Threeway

Story Info
A woman gets her bimale fantasy fulfilled.
1.8k words
4.32
26.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You bite back your nerves when he walks into the room. You and your lover have talked to him, online and over the phone for nearly a month...you like him, he won your trust.

But you still want to call it off, play sick, anything to keep tonight from happening.

Yet...you cant deny the heat between your legs. You have been wet all day, distracted, wanting. It took all you self control not to fuck your man as soon as he walked in the door. And he...he has been aroused all night. You felt it when he held you, pressing into your flesh.

The three of you sit and talk, saying how happy you are to finally meet. You talk about your day, each of you in turn, and you cant help but to notice the bulge in his pants. You glance to your other side, your love, and see a matching hard-on. You lose track of the conversation, lost in a fog of lust, the damp ache in your pussy.

You come to to find both men watching you carefully. Your lover suggests going to the bed room...and you nod, afraid to speak. You stand, to find your legs rubbery. The reach to steady you, one taking each arm. The help you walk into the bedroom, as a pair.

As soon as you are into the room, your lover pulls you to him, and kisses you hard. His tongue slips into your mouth and you can't resist a shiver of pleasure. You kiss him with everything you have, when your new friend presses into your back. You moan when you feel his hardness pressing into your back. His hands travel over your curves, then he wraps a hand in your hair and pulls your head back. Your lovers takes the opportunity, and kisses your bared neck and throat, biting down softly.

He steps back, and you feel your hair released. He lifts your shirt up over your head. The man at your back unfastens your bra as soon as its exposed. Your nipples harden as soon as they are free, and you glance up, unable to meet ether man's eyes. Your lover caresses your breasts, and your feel a rush of heat at the newcomers appreciative glance. His hand slowly raises...and you shiver as it glides over your skin, brushing your nipple. You close your eyes as you feel your lovers hot breath, then the softness of his lips close over a nipple. He flicks his wet tongue back and forth, teasing...then sucks your nipple into new hardness. Your body jolts as another mouth kisses along the other breast, enveloping the other nipple. Your head spins as the both suck and lick. You cry aloud as the bite down in unison.

You feel hands, slipping your pants down over your hips, pooling at your feet. Your man drops to his knees before you, and the newcomer shifts position, caressing your breasts, kissing first one nipple, then the other. You feel your panties pulled roughly off, and you place a hand to the bed to steady yourself. You open your eyes to see your lover kissing all around your hips. The newcomer watches, still sucking hard at your nipple. His eyes widen as your man spreads your lips, exposing your wet pussy. You cry out again as he begins to lick at your clit. His hands caress your ass, teasing. You feel yourself building between the two mouths and the enraptured gaze. Your lovers mouth knows you well, so well; your dig your fingers into the bedspread with one hand, the new man's shoulder with the other, and you cum hard and long.

You lean at the bed, panting. The look at you, and start to undress, slowly. You let out a breath you didn't you know you were holding as you see the two hard cocks bared. They step forward, and you feel them, solid and hot, pressing into your thighs, as the each caress your skin and kiss your shoulders. You slip back onto the bed, and they follow, intense and hungry. Your lover kneels behind you, and starts kissing your back and your shoulder. You shudder as he traces the back of your neck with his tongue. You can smell your cum on his breath. The newcomer kisses your throat...his hands slipping over your breasts and lower. As your lover reaches around and starts to roll your nipples between his fingers, the others hand grazes your pussy. Your body tenses in pleasure, and his fingers touch again. You bite your lip as his hand explores you, slipping over your clit, down, into your pussy. One finger. Then another, exploring your wetness. You moan again, in need. Your lover abruptly drops you to the bed on all fours. His knees spread your legs, and he thrusts inside you. You cry out, and he pulls your head back by the hair, so you are forced to look at this new man in your bed. He fucks you hard, as you watch the newcomers hand stroke his cock.

He pulls out of you, and helps you onto your back. He kneels beside you. The new man looks at the two of you, then at your spread legs, your soaked pussy. He moves between your thighs, and rubs the head of his cock over you. You roll your hips and gasp.

Your lover leans into you. "You want him to fuck you."

You nod, gasp out, "Yes".

"Say please, Slut."

You bite your lip, then, "Please". It comes out half whisper, half moan.

"Say please fuck me."

"Please...fuck me", you whisper, heart pounding. His cock slides back and forth over your pussy.

"Louder, Slut!"

"Please fuck me!" you say it loud, and the cock glides into you, tearing a sob of relief from you. He pulls your legs up, and fucks you in steady stokes. Your man glides his hand to your clit, rubbing. Every thrust brings a moan, until your lover fills your mouth with his tongue. You kiss him fiercely, with overwhelming passion. He stops after a time, rubbing your clit harder. he is so hard, and you take him into your mouth, sucking him in time with the cock sliding in and out of your pussy, grunting and moaning around his flesh. You only stop when your orgasm explodes through your body, arching your back from the bed. You lay there gasping, sheened with sweat.

They let you catch your breath, lying on your side. Soon enough you feel his mouth, kissing, licking your back, and the back of your neck. You feel hands...new hands...between your thighs again. Teasing, encouraging...bringing you back to wetness. Two fingers slip into your pussy. You jump when you feel the cold lube, your lovers fingers working it into your ass, slipping a finger inside. You groan at the feel of being filled with two sets of fingers. Sliding in and out of your holes in concert.

"Oh yes", you moan, before you realize it. You feel the fingers withdrawal, and you whimper.

"Get on top of him", your lover says. The newcomer rolls onto his back, still hard and wet from fucking you. You mount him, sliding down, taking his cock inside. Your love is behind you, and slowly pushes you down, so that you are lying on him. You feel him kneel behind you, between the man's legs. You jump as you feel more lube being applied to your ass...then shiver in pleasure as you feel your loves cock pressing into your ass. You dig your nails into the bed as he fills your ass...as you feel both of them inside you. You feel the man in your pussy swell as he feels the pressure of your man's cock. They start to fuck you slowly, building a rhythm, then faster. Both men hold you tight as the fuck you. You are crying out with each thrust, feeling yourself build and build. You can feel their balls rubbing together, and into you as the fuck you.

They are both moaning, throbbing. The newcomer under you starts bucking his hips wildly, fucking you hard as he loses control. He feel his heat, him throbbing again and again inside your pussy, made tighter from the pressure in your ass, and you cum, a scream on your lips. You tighten around both men, and they both cry out, your lover calling your name as he cums in your ass, the other as your pussy tightens around his still hard cock.

You collapse into a hot, sweaty heap. You drift off to sleep, satisfied and warm, your arms around your man. You awaken to the two of them running their hands over your skin. You man kisses you softly, taking you into his arms. You kiss him, like you kiss no one else, like you know he would kiss no other. The newcomer watches you, then you feel his hands sliding over both of you, touching you as you touch each other. You start to kiss harder, and you feel his hand slip down between your bodies. You feel him take your man's cock into his hand and start sliding up and down the already nearly hard member. You push him onto his back and watch as the new man slowly masturbates your man for you. You seem him growing hard himself. You slip a hand down between your legs, enjoying how wet your pussy has become. The newcomer stops, and starts to spread your legs for him. You look at your lover, and he smiles and nods. You slide down, and you feel him slip inside you again. He feels good, but you wanted your man, so much more right now. He fucks you slow and steady, then stops, as you see your man slip up behind him. He lowers himself onto you somewhat, and goes back to thrusting. You look over his shoulder to see your man lubing up his ass.

You feel sudden heat flash from your pussy through your body. You watch as his first thrust slips inside his ass. You feel how hard the newcomer gets inside your pussy, the look of pleasure on his face. He starts to fuck you harder, and his every thrust carries the thrust of your man with it. Soon he is grinding into your pussy, and your man is fucking you by fucking him. You feel his thrusts driving the mans cock into you. You cum for your lover, calling his name.

You slide off the mans cock, swollen and hard, and watch your man fuck him hard. You see the mans face pressed into the pillow, he gasps every time your lovers cock slams home. You look up to watch your love watching your face, and the hand you have rubbing your clit. You watch him fight for control. The newcomer cries out suddenly, and you feel his hot cum splash onto your breast. Your lover gives one last thrust and you can see him pumping into his ass, cumming, eyes locked on yours as you cum again.

You let your new friend out, with a promise to see each other again soon. Hand in hand the two of you walk back to bed, to sleep in each others arms.