Bimbette's Valentine Fashion Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she led them into the fitting room in the back of the store. At one end was a small, low platform, surrounded on three sides by mirrors. And at the far end were three changing rooms, the kind with slatted doors so you can talk with the person inside. Between the platform and the changing rooms, she had lined up eight chairs, four along each wall, facing inward, with a walkway between them. It was a little cramped, but it would have to do.

She had the outfits all laid out in the changing rooms. Her plan was to start slow and work up to the real slutty stuff at the end. But, of course, those are relative concepts and "slow" for Bimbette is super-tramp for most girls.

"Find a seat," she instructed the eager men, then disappeared into one of the changing rooms. "This first outfit consists of bright lavender pedal-pushers," she informed them as she changed, "And a matching halter top with short, puffy sleeves and a plunging neckline. The platform sole, seven-inch stiletto heels match, too, of course. Just right for a romantic Valentine's Day afternoon stroll down by the river."

She quickly pulled her hair up into two pony tails, one on each side, high on her head so they looked like blonde fountains, spraying her hair in all directions, then added a three-strand pearl choker, big dangly earrings and a few bangle bracelets.

"These are all on Valentine's Day special. Total retail price is only $107.59, and that's where we'll start the bidding," she announced as she emerged. She put a hand on her hip and stuck a pose in front of the door for a few seconds. The pants fit her so perfectly and so tightly, it looked as if they had been spray-painted on. Her big breasts seemed about to spill out of the skimpy, midriff-baring top. The men whistled and made appreciative comments.

"Wow, Dakota would great in those pants. Not as good as that, but pretty damn hot," said Tom.

"So would Missy," added the man next to him, who was wearing a T-shirt which showed off his oversized biceps. She wondered vaguely if that was the one who had introduced himself as Shawn.

Bimbette strutted quickly to the other end of the room with the runway cross-over stride of a fashion model. Her perfect ass swing back and forth, wonderfully displayed by the tight pants. She mounted the little platform, turned 180 degrees, posed again, then tuned her back to the men, put her hands on her knees and stuck her ass out into the room, while the mirrors afforded a good view of her cleavage. She turned again, sashayed back to where she started and then back to the platform again.

The effect on the men was so overwhelming that three of them almost slid out of their chairs. Several others were fiddling with their pants, as if their underwear no longer fit right. And, of course, seeing the boys so excited only further provoked Bimbette's passions, too.

"So, gentleman, what am I offered? Pants, top and shoes. The jewelry is not included, but may, of course, be purchased separately.

Tom started the bidding at $120.00, but Shy Dick offered $130.00.

"What kind of 'special thank-you'?" Harry repeated. He still didn't get an answer, but raised the bidding to $140.00 anyway.

The other men got involved and the price went up steeply. Harry eventually bought the outfit for $195.

"What kind of 'special thank-you'?" he asked again.

"This kind," purred Bimbette and slowly walked over to him.

By now, she was so aroused that her stiff clit bulged noticeably under the skin-tight pants. She stood facing him and straddling his lap. Languorously, she leaned over until her lips just met and gently brushed against his. Meanwhile, she slid her arms around his neck and gradually lowered her hips until her clit made delicate contact with the hard protuberance in his pants.

"You're Robert, right, Sweetheart?" she asked.

"There is no Robert. I'm Harry," he said quietly.

She began to kiss him tenderly as her clit lightly and deliberately glided the length of his throbbing cock. She moaned pathetically.

"You know, Harry," she whispered in his ear, "That little stub between my legs is so rigid and so sensitive, I could cum just like this." And she brushed her crotch softly against his again, and exhaled another sigh of pleasure.

"Yeah, but you're not gonna," he replied. Grabbing her ass roughly and pulling her tight against him, he began kissing her wildly, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, and grinding his cock hard against her clit. Bimbette reciprocated instantly, and they exploded into a frenzy of lashing tongues, grasping hands and pistoning hips.

In a matter of seconds they were grunting and groaning in the throes of an intense simultaneous orgasm. The other men watched in lustful amazement. Some of them stroked themselves discretely.

"Oh god, what took you long?" Bimbette panted when they were finally finished. "I didn't think I was going to be able to wait for you."

"What's up next?" asked Tom impatiently.

Bimbette stood up and noticed that the crotch of her slacks was soaked.

"I may have to buy these myself," she said. "I'm not sure your girl would want this pair. We'll find her a fresh one. Too bad we don't have anything that would fit you," she remarked, looking at the large wet spot on Harry's pants.

"It won't be the first time he spends an evening looking like that," commented Magic Dick. Then, addressing Harry, "Remember that time Jason spilled Alpo in your lap and his dog…"

"Shut up," Harry interrupted crossly.

"What's up next?" Tom asked again.

Bimbette went into one of the changing rooms. "The next outfit is a classic 'little black cocktail dress'. Every girl needs five or six of them. It would be just the thing for taking her out to a fancy French restaurant for dinner. It has spaghetti straps and a low back, so it comes with a faux mink stole and cute little black lace gloves. I'm assuming your girls have black heels. I have 24 pairs myself. Anyway, I haven't included the shoes this time."

She let her hair down, substituted a pearl necklace for the choker and decided she could keep the same earrings. "The price is $125.27," she said.

Tom started the bidding at $150.00 before she even opened the changing room door.

Then, when she did appear, and posed elegantly for the men's inspection, the bidding became fast and furious. The dress was about as short as a girl could wear in public without risking arrest. It fit her as tightly as the pants had, showing off every lovely curve of her flawless body. The little triangles which formed the top barely covered her nipples.

She strolled down the space between the men, showed off on the platform and walked around some more as the price went up quickly. The men shifted uncomfortably in their seats. Some tried to reach out and stroke her thighs or pat her ass as she paraded back and forth.

Eventually, Tom bought the dress for $225.00. He opened his arms and looked at Bimbette expectantly, but remained seated, expecting the same lap dance that Harry had received.

She stood by the platform and beckoned him with a crooked finger. "Come over here, Honeybunch," she said sweetly. "You're Jason, right?"

'Tom," he answered, stopping in front of her.

She locked eyes with him, grabbed his waist with both hands and, in sensuous slow motion, lowered herself to her knees. He groaned in anticipation of what was coming.

"Are you thinking about my lips on your cock?" she asked as she began her descent. "Imagine me smearing my bright pink lipstick up and down its length," she suggested halfway down. He groaned even louder. "Imagine me swallowing it whole," she offered as her knees touched the floor. "Imagine spurting your load into my mouth while I vacuum every last drop right out of your balls."

He reached out to hold the sides of her head, but she grabbed his wrists, pinned them to his hips and began nibbling on his erection right through his pants, being careful not to leave streaks of lipstick on them.

He wobbled in weak-kneed pleasure.

"Go slow, Sweetcakes," she murmured. "Don't want you to mess your pants up like Robert."

"The name's Harry," said Harry with quiet annoyance.

Bimbette took the pull-tab of Tom's zipper between her teeth and slowly dragged it down.

Several of the men applauded.

"Oh, god, what a slut!" moaned Justin.

"Thank you," mumbled Bimbette proudly.

She pulled out Tom's big, rock-hard boner and began doing all the things she had told him to imagine. She was, of course, aroused again herself, and slipped her hand into her damp panties to finger her clit and pussy.

Some of the men got out of their seats to get a better look. Shawn knelt down beside her and began to kneed one of her ripe breasts and nuzzle the back of her neck. On the other side, Jason squatted and grabbed the other breast and stuck his tongue in her ear.

Tom was too excited to last long. In under a minute he was pouring his love into her mouth as she sucked and swallowed as fast as she could. The pulsing jets of sperm triggered her own orgasm and she opened her mouth a little let out a howl of rapture. Sticky strings of semen drooled out, dangled from her chin and dripped to the floor. But even in the heat of her climax, she was careful not to get any on the dress.

"Take it easy boys," she cautioned Shawn and Jason with mock solemnity when she was done. "Rewards are for the high bidders. You'll get your turn when you buy something. Hope you brought plenty of money."

To herself, she wondered how long she could be in a roomful of increasingly horny men and take them on one at a time. If she didn't lose control of them, sooner or later, she was bound to lose control of herself.

As she stood up to head for the changing room, Shy Dick pulled out his handkerchief and gently wiped Tom's cum off her face.

"How considerate!" she observed gratefully. And then, giving Tom a look of mild reproof, "A true gentleman always wipes his cum off a lady's face."

She disappeared into the changing room and began to describe the next outfit. "Now we have a red chiffon salsa dress, designed specifically for Valentine's Day, with a low neckline, matching pumps with five-inch heels and a little evening bag. Perfect for taking your girl out dancing tomorrow night. You'll be starting the bidding at $149.99."

She quickly piled her hair up on top of her head in a fancy, formal hairdo, pinned it in place with a couple of jeweled barrettes and added a delicate gold necklace and some large gold hoop earrings. She opened the door and stepped out as the men responded with gasps and low whistles.

The dress was made of a gossamer, cerise fabric that hovered around her like a passionate vapor. It was sprinkled all over with small, pink hearts of a more substantial cloth, one located strategically over each nipple. The top was strapless, wonderfully displaying Bimbette's gorgeous cleavage. The skirt was multi-tiered, almost knee length in the back, but considerably shorter in front. The material was so diaphanous that the men could see her panties right through the dress. And her panties were so sheer, they could see her pubic tattoo, erect clit and pouting pussy right through them.

She preened and posed and flounced back and forth, allowing the skirt to swing and float while the bidding started even faster and more furious than for the cocktail dress. As she pranced, her tight ass, her smooth, lean thighs, every delicious curve of her trim body was visible under the nearly transparent dress.

Shawn couldn't restrain himself any more. As Shy Dick bid $245.00, Shawn stood and grabbed Bimbette by the waist, pulling her to him and kissing her hotly. Sam jumped up behind her, slid his hands around to grab both breasts and began rubbing his crotch against her ass.

Bimbette struggled half-heartedly against the two men, but reflexively spread her legs and rubbed her clit against Shawn's leg as the bidding proceeded.

Some of the other men protested. "The rest of us are bidding for her. What makes to think you don't have to?" asked one of them.

Shawn and Sam ignored them. Shawn now had his thick fingers in her drenched panties. Sam was running his hands all over her and panting so hard, she thought he might be about to cum.

"Hey, Shawn, Sam, you assholes. Let go of her," said one of the bidders angrily.

Bimbette, of course, found everything about the situation arousing. The men were no longer bidding for the clothes she modeled. They were bidding for the right to fuck her. And two of them were so hot for her, they couldn't even be bothered to bid. And she was in one of her favorite locations: crushed between two big, strong studs.

Tom, Justin and Harry stood up and pulled Shawn and Sam off of her as Magic Dick bought the dress for $305.00.

"Sorry boys," she said to Shawn and Sam, straightening the dress. "To the victor go the spoils."

Through this whole scene, Magic Dick had remained placidly in his seat. Although her sex-fires were now raging, Bimbette also managed to maintain the appearance of calm. She sauntered over and sat down, straddling his lap and facing him, as she had with Harry. She put her arms around his neck and began to kiss him sweetly while she massaged his steel-stiff cock with her flimsy panties.

"You know, Dollface," she said softly. I've cum three times in the last 90 minutes, but there hasn't been anything hard in my sweet, juicy cunt except a finger or two. Does that seem right? Does it seem fair? Don't you think you need to do something about it?"

Without waiting for an answer, she lifted her hips and deftly reached down with one hand to undo his belt, lower his zipper and free the suffering prisoner in his pants. He pulled her panties to one side and positioned his prodigious prick between her pussy lips, moving it back and forth along the length of the slit to lubricate it and tease them both.

When he had the head centered at the entrance to her tight cunt, she smiled at him and let her weight rest on his cock.

"Ready, Honey? Here I come," she whispered.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," they both moaned loudly in simultaneous bliss, and closed their eyes to enjoy her long ride down.

Harry and Tom stood guard to keep the other men from trying to join the fun. Bimbette and Magic Dick bucked and grunted like rutting animals, and the gauzy skirt floated and danced around Bimbette's hips like a fiery cloud while they quickly satisfied each other.

As she walked slowly back to the changing room, she had a quick, affectionate smooch or a soft caress for each of the men.

"You're good boys," she said. "I know you're eager, and that's so sweet and flattering. And I'm eager, too. But we're doing this for the sake of your girlfriends, and we have to control ourselves to make sure they all get what they deserve.

"Now, let's see," she continued. "Tom, Dick and Harry have bought something for their girls. You other five had better get bidding."

She started describing the next outfit as she closed the changing room door behind her. "Next is a hot pink cropped t-shirt with baby blue piping and lettering, and a miniscule pair of hot pants, with the color scheme reversed, and pink, thigh-high, platform sole boots. The bidding will start at $95.79." She let her hair down, put on a pink ribbon choker, some wide, pink, plastic hoop earrings, and a few chunky, blue bracelets and stepped out.

The tight, pink t-shirt was so short, the men could see the bottoms of her areolae. Across the front, in baby blue block letters, it said, "TOTAL SLUT". The hot pants were closer to a bikini bottom than to shorts and across the seat, in pink block letters, were the words, "FUCK THIS".

Shawn growled, "You better know I will," and preemptively bid $250.00. His strategy didn't work, and he, Sam and Shy Dick got into a fast paced, three-way bidding war. Meanwhile, Bimbette was strutting up and down while half of the men grabbed at her and the other half tried to prevent them. Before long, Shawn had bid $315.00 and the other two men conceded.

Shawn jumped up, grabbed Bimbette around the waist from behind and roughly pulled her back to his seat. He unfastened his pants, let them drop to his ankles and sat down, legs together, his large prong swaying back and forth like the proud mast of a sailing ship at sea. She was standing, straddling his thighs, her back still to him. She quickly stepped out of her shorts with one leg, leaving them dangling from the other thigh, and grasped his cock to position the head against her hungry sphincter.

"This what you had in mind, Baby?" she asked.

In answer, Shawn seized her by the hips with both hands and pulled her down forcefully while thrusting up as hard as he could.

Bimbette screamed in pleasure. Suddenly impaled on Shawn's prick, she looked like a beautiful, exotic butterfly pinned to a museum display, except that she was twisting and writhing in sensual delight.

The other men gathered around to watch, and she spread her legs so that they could see her empty cunt with its swollen lips, gaping open like a tiny, ravenous mouth. They also got their first good look at her pubic tattoo, a bright fireworks show bursting from just above her clit to rise up over the now-shaved area where her pubic hair had once been and explode into a multicolored display of firey flowers and pom poms. Shawn reached for her clit with one hand and slid the other under her top and pushed it up over her breasts, allowing him to caress and tease her rigid nipples.

Slowly, she lifted her hips until only the tip of Shawn's prick remained in her little, puckered ass hole. Then she slowly lowered herself again, her large eyes half-lidded in pleasure as she made fuck me eye contact with each of the other men. The big cock slid all the way back into her until Shawn's balls were pressed hard against her ass cheeks.

In the back of her mind, she prayed for one of the losing bidders to step forward and feed her starving pussy, while on a conscious level she forced herself to remember that none of them were allowed to fuck her until he had bought something for his valentine.

She began to pump up and down at a gradually accelerating rate, exposing, then burying, the full length of Shawn's hard-on each time. The hot pants flapped from her thigh like a flag in the breeze. Every time Shawn filled her ass, her little cunt would pop wide open. And when he was almost out, it would wink shut. Open. Shut. Open. Shut. Like a small, sweet fish out of water. The motion of her hips made her tattoo appear to be flashing and sparkling like real fireworks

She dug the spike heels of her slut boots into the carpeted floor and leaned back and slightly to one side to give the guys a better look at her pussy. At the bottom of the next stroke, she paused, Shawn's stiff meat as far up her ass as it would go, and squirmed and jerked with approaching orgasm.

Suddenly, Shy Dick could watch no more. He jumped to his feet, rushed over to stand between Bimbette's legs and pulled out his huge, stone-hard cock. To Bimbette, in her emotional state, it looked as long and as thick as his forearm. Sam was right behind him, clumsily wrestling with his own belt buckle and zipper. The other men were too entranced by the erotic vision before them to intervene.

Shy Dick pressed the head of his prick against her pussy. He was so feverish that he had temporarily lost his stutter. "Please let me stick it in, puhleeeeeze," he whined.

She thought, Oh god, yes. Do it. Don't ask! Just do it. DO IT! But she shook her head, No. She couldn't force herself to actually say it, though.

"Please," he whimpered. "I'll do anything you ask."

She saw that Sam had his prick out and was staring at her and stroking it. She also noticed that several of the men were actually drooling and that a few more were now unzipping and reaching into their pants.