Bimbo and Daddy's Day at the Beach

Story Info
A Bimbofied man goes to the beach and pleasures a stranger.
1.9k words
4.1
43.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the searing pain of His unlubed cock being forced up my ass. My whole body tensed as I was brutally awakened. When I came to my senses I felt His hot breath in my ear as He lay on my back.

"Wake up, Babygirl! I have a surprise for you," He said, pushing his painfully hug

cock even deeper into my asshole.

"What is it, Daddy?" I said as sweetly as I could through gritted teeth.

"We're going to the beach." His tone was playful and yet I could detect a hint of malice in His voice.

"Thank you, Daddy, I love the beach".

"That's my girl. And if you're extra well behaved today, I might even buy you an ice cream."

For the next half-hour, He proceeded to fuck me, savagely. He bent me and folded me up in ways I didn't think were possible for anyone who wasn't a Russian Gymnast. The yoga He had me learning didn't help much. I was flexible, but by the time His cum exploded into my ass, all my joints and muscles were on fire, to say nothing of my freshly fucked and swollen asshole. My scalp was sore too from the way He pulled on my long, platinum blonde hair and my throat ached from his strong hands. Tears had formed in my eyes, making them glisten in a way he always enjoyed. Any position that felt good or comfortable to him was forced upon me, no matter how much it hurt me. But it was all worth it to receive his cum and to know I had made him feel good.

After He had finished His orgasm and pulled His cock out, I dutifully sucked Him clean as always. Having been asleep for several hours, the taste of my ass was strong on his length. I was a little hesitant in parts which earned me a slap in the face each time I shied away from His cock.

When I finished cleaning Him, he grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged me, still on my knees, across the room to the ensuite bathroom. Through the door and across the bathroom tiles I was pulled, to the shower where he threw me.

"Now clean yourself up and make yourself pretty. You stink of whore." He snarled.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied, sniffing and wiping the tears from my eyes.

He left me to shower and put my makeup on. Dark, thick eyeshadow and mascara, and pink, shiny lipgloss, the face I was required to wear every day. When I left the bathroom I saw my outfit for the day laid on the bed. His favourite Daisy Dukes, that stopped halfway down my ass, but that with some tucking could hide the cock I hadn't used since I met Him. They were teamed with a white bikini top which I could tell would struggle to contain my 34DD bolt-on tits, and a cute little pair of insanely heeled sandals. Perfect beach wear for a bimbo, I thought.

I dressed and walked out to His Range Rover where He was waiting, swaying my ass in my heels. I got in the car and immediately my hand found His lap and I began to rub His cock through His pants. It was required, but I loved it. Bimbos are not supposed

to think, so the distraction on journeys was great for focusing me on his pleasure.

As well pulled up to a set of traffic lights, a Mercedes with an executive looking man pulled up next to us. Daddy squeezed my leg which I knew, in this situation, was a sign to turn to face the guy and squeeze my tits together with my arms while I rubbed His cock. The man in the Mercedes just looked at Daddy and nodded approvingly. I giggled and blew a kiss to him with my thick, juicy, botoxed Kardashian lips.

Daddy leaned out the window and handed the man a card. I knew this meant I might soon be taking Mercedes Man's cock in my ass. It gave Daddy a kick to lend me to strangers and it gave me a kick to know that I was sexy enough that so many men wanted to use me.

The lights changed and we turned off to the boulevard along the beach. We pulled into the parking lot and parked. Daddy turned to me and kissed me. It was so soft and loving at first, He was enjoying my soft, dick-sucking lips. My head swirled with love and worship, but the swirling did not last as his teeth sank into my bottom lip. He withdrew and I tasted just a little blood on the inside of my lip.

We got out of the car and instantly I could feel eyes on me. Every man was looking at my legs, my ass, my chest and my lips. When He had first bimbofied me, I hated the looks I got in public. Deep-down, I was still a man, and it humiliated me to be seen as a blonde bimbo. Over time though I had grown to truly love the sight of men staring at me, wanting me, thinking of all the degrading things they would do to me. We walked down the boardwalk, all eyes on us, the handsome man and his slutty, bimbo girlfriend.

We arrived at a block of public bathrooms and He stopped pulling my hand and stopping me along with him. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him. He curled his fingers in my hair and yanked it back forcing me to look up.

"Now, Babygirl, a friend of mine is here with his family, but he's going to take a break and dump a load in you," He said, in his sternest, instructional voice. "You're going to go into that bathroom, he will be in the third stall from the right, and you're going to pleasure him until he cums in you." Daddy never asked me to repeat His instructions or check if I understood, because He knew I was too afraid to not pay attention. He let go of my hair and put His hands on both sides of my face and kissed my forehead. As I turned to enter the bathroom, He slapped my ass so hard it made me squeal.

I entered the bathroom and was hit by the smell of urine, it was filthy. Fortunately, being made to pleasure men in disgusting, unsanitary placed was now in my wheelhouse. I was relieved to find that the only men in there were in stalls, so no one saw me enter. I gingerly walked to the third stall from the right and gently knocked. The door was unlocked and opened and I pushed my way inside to see an overweight, middle-aged man with skin as red as a lobster sitting on the toilet, in a black speedo. He smiled as I walked in and, while I was disgusted, I couldn't help but smile back. As crazy as it sounds I loved being made to pleasure men like him, I was always turned on by the fact they could not get ass as hot as me without either paying or having it lent to them by a better looking man.

The man reached up and pulled my bikini top down so it hooked under my tits, exposing them. He grabbed a handful of each and squeezed, hard, pulling them downwards and I took it as a cue to get on my knees. My heels poked out under the door so I knew that anyone coming in would know exactly what was going on.

I began to nuzzle the lump in his speedo, it looked large even under his extremely ample stomach. I kissed the lump and licked it until he gathered up a fist full of my sleek blonde hair. I knew that meant it was time to start the show. I had to lift up his belly to get to the waistband of the speedo. I pulled it down revealing a genuinely surprisingly large cock. Whilst he wasn't blessed like Daddy, he was clearly quite a lucky man. My eyes widened and I went to speak, he pulled on my hair and I looked up to see him press his finger to his lips. I nodded sweetly and began to pleasure him.

I licked all over his cock and sucked on his balls before moving on to the main event. I took his cock all the way down my throat first time. I impressed myself, I'd come such a long way since I first had Daddy's cock forced down my throat. I began to slide his big dick in and out of my throat, which caused little gagging sounds which I couldn't avoid, but by now the man was clearly to in to it to worry about a little noise. After a while I noticed the unmistakeable moist, slopping sound of the guy in the stall next to us jacking off over the sound of me choking on this stranger's dick. In response, the man grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my face, hard and deep. He held me down on his cock for what seemed like an eternity. Over and over he filled my throat with meat.

Suddenly he clenched extra tight on my head and I felt the twitch. The familiar twitch of a man cumming straight down my throat. He grunted as his cock splurted his load into my tummy. When he finished cumming, he held me there for a few seconds, on my knees in a filthy bathroom, with a cock in my throat and a strangers load in my belly. Eventually he released me and as his dick slid out of my throat I gasped for breath. My choking and gasping sent the guy next door over the edge and I heard him cum too. I looked up into his eyes as I sucked the last of the spit and cum from the man's dick and when I was done he waved me away and out of the stall. I stood there in the men's bathroom frantically pulling my bikini top up over my tits before someone walked in. I composed myself, and checked my face in the mirror, even under the mountain of contoured foundation, I could see my cheeks were flushed and my mascara had run from the choking. What could I do? I just had to walk out like that.

As I exited the bathroom I saw Daddy standing with a long ice lolly in His hand, He held it out and I took it.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now on the way back to the car, I want you to show all these nice people what you just did, using that lolly." He said, grinning malevolently.

We walked back along the boardwalk with me giving a particularly deepthroat heavy blowjob to a popsicle. I turned back and saw the stranger walking over to a family on the beach. The last I saw of him was him kissing his middle-aged, pretty but frumpy looking wife.

When we arrived back at the car, Daddy pushed me face first up against the door and pulled my shorts down. Snatching the ice lolly from my hand, He shoved it straight up my ass and snapped the little bit of stick that poked out. I shivered from the cold, a burning kind of cold. He pulled my shorts back up, keeping the ice lolly from coming out. He opened the door for me, and I got in the car.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, He turned to me.

"Are you enjoying your ice lolly?"

"Yes Daddy, thank you. It's very sweet." I replied, giggling.

"Just like you, Babygirl. Just like you."