Bimbo Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uugghh," Dan grunted, his mind clouded with lust.

"Will you spank me?" she whispered.

"Yyeess," he hissed in return.

"Good . . . I need to be spanked," she cooed, resting her head on Dan's thigh, her fist still stroking the young man's thick shaft. The softness of her hair tickled his thighs, sending a chill up his spine.

"Know why?" she asked, her lustful eyes turning up to him, finding his screwed shut, his face contorted into a grimace.

Dan shook his head from side to side.

"'Cause I've been a baaaad girrrrl," she whispered before taking the bulbous head of his cock between her lips.

Dan's eyes opened to see her mouth descend on him, to see his cock head slip between Beth's soft lips and into the warm confines of her mouth, but she quickly pulled back.

"See these rings?" she inquired needlessly, rotating her fist around his shaft, still tugging at him, her speed increasing.

"Yeah," he breathed.

"My husband's traveling," she said, her lower lip folding out in a pout, "and here I am with you . . . your young, thick, naked cock just inches from my mouth . . . and guess what?"

"Uuuggghhh," he groaned.

"I'm gonna suck it . . . and I'm gonna fuck it . . . and I'm gonna let it cum . . . all over . . . my little . . . married . . . body."

As the wicked words spilled across her lips, Beth's mouth fell quickly to Dan's pulsing shaft, taking his entire length until the overheated cock head bumped against the back of her throat. She left it there a moment, clamping her shiny, pink lips tightly around him and twisting her head back and forth, like a dog tearing meat from a bone. His pubic hair tickled her nose and the wet friction of her lips on his shaft caused Dan's hips to buck off the countertop.

She pulled her mouth off him and rolled off her elbow, standing before him. Observing the pink ring of lipstick imprinted at the base of his shaft, she slid her hand beneath his balls, lifting them up. She gathered both cock and balls in her right fist and, bending, swept her tongue across the soft, taut flesh of his bulging sac.

"Doesn't that make me a bad girl?" she asked softly, her left hand wrapping around his shaft, stroking him vigorously.

"Oh, fuck," Dan managed, his eyes locked on the blur of Beth's wedding and engagement rings as they sped along the length of his overheated cock.

"That makes me a little whore, huh?" came her rhetorical reply as she bent further, sucking Dan's cock into her wet mouth. She bobbed her head once, twice, and pulled off, a gooey string of saliva stretching from her lower lip to the head of Dan's cock.

"A little . . . cheating . . . cunt?" she snarled, not really asking a question, her eyes locked on the thick shaft before her.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," Dan groaned. His arms gave way and he fell to his back.

"I thought so," she intoned. With her left hand still tugging viciously at the young man's cock, Beth used her right hand to push one of his thighs out and up.

She bent again and ran her tongue down the length of his shaft and over his sperm-filled balls. She sucked one into her mouth, rolled it around her supple tongue, before spitting it out. Her saliva dripped down the flesh as she buried her nose in the soft sac, breathing deeply. Her tongue escaped her wet mouth, slithered under the other ball and sucked it and the first nut between her lips.

"Mmm," she moaned, her mouth full, and then coaxed the saliva-drenched sac from her mouth again. "I love . . . young balls."

Beth traced her tongue around the wrinkled sac and down the crevice where leg meets crotch. With her right hand, she spread his legs further, her tongue leaving a shiny trail of saliva along his inner thigh. She moved her head back up, dragging her wet lips along his flesh.

"Oh, fuck," Dan moaned above her, his fingers gripping tightly to the edge of the island countertop.

Beth released his aching cock from her left hand and it fell to his stomach with a smack. She lifted his balls into her palm before burying her face in his crotch again, her pink tongue caressing the ultra-sensitive flesh of his perineum.

"Young assholes, too," she mumbled, her voice muffled, before she slid her tongue around the perimeter of Dan's asshole.

He bucked violently when Beth's slithering tongue tickled his asshole. His balls fell from her palm, coming to rest on her cheek and the socket of her left eye.

Below him, he heard her giggle before she wrapped her fist around his engorged shaft. Her tongue still teasing his crinkled asshole, Beth brutally tugged at the stiff flesh in her fist. "Cum!" she commanded, her voice muffled between his ass cheeks.

Dan's hips jerked and his overheated cock spat a thick stream of sperm straight up in the air. The ropey pearlescence fell across his stomach and her fingers, bathing her wedding and engagement rings in the sticky fluid, as Beth's tightly wrapped fist continued its assault on the convulsing shaft.

Second and third streams of cum ejected from the open tip of his cock, saturating her tanned fist, before easing to a dribble. Beth pulled her face from Dan's crotch and stood before him, her massive breasts still trapped in the Baby Gap tee-shirt. She bent again, her soft, pink tongue slithering from between her lips, and lapped the hot, chlorine scented sperm from his stomach, then from her fingers.

"Nasty enough for you?" she asked hopefully as Dan pushed himself up on his elbows and began to slide off the island. "Stacy told me you like it filthy."

Beth pushed away from the counter, rolling her hips against the edge of the counter until her tight little bottom rested against it. Dan slid off the counter took the adulterous slut's hand and led her into the living room, the obscenely large diamond of her engagement ring cutting into his palm.

As they approached the couch, he passed her and fell onto it, his softening but still thick cock lulled against his thigh, the remnants of his orgasm leaking from the tip of his cock head. Beth stood before him and, with a bemused expression on her face, slipped the heels off her little feet.

"Think you can get that thing hard for me again?" she asked, pulling her belt from the buckle and unbuttoning her jeans. With a raised eyebrow, she hooked her manicured thumbs into the side of the denim and wiggled her hips, coaxing the snug material down her shapely thighs. As they fell, revealing a moistened, pink thong barely wide enough to hide her vagina, she stepped from them and drew one leg over Dan's lap, straddling him.

Beth brought her lithe arms behind the young man's neck and leaned into him, her soft, platinum locks brushing over his face. She lowered her face to his and parted her lips, her wet, pink tongue darting out and tracing an outline around his mouth. Dan groaned, the softness and heat of her tongue and the scent of her lotion almost overpowering. His hands fell to her bare hips when Beth ground her wet crotch against his thickening shaft.

"I feel you," she whispered into his mouth, her delicate voice barely audible. "I feel you growing, pressing against me."

She ground against him harder and her thong caught on the ridges of the smoldering shaft, pulling it aside. Her vaginal fluid dripped from between her sopping lips, coating the veiny shaft, and Dan arched his hips, longing to feel the married woman's overheated hole envelop him.

His hands slid up her rib cage, slowing traveling along the form-fitting fabric that still clung to her torso. Above him, Beth arched her back ever so slightly, allowing his roaming hands access to the mounds of flesh bolted to her chest.

"Oohh, yyeess," she hissed as the strong hands caressed her saline-filled breasts, circling ever closer to her distended nipples. When Dan's forefingers and thumbs closed around the protruding buds, pinching them lightly, Beth collapsed her chest against his, trapping his hands where they were. She sank her slithering tongue into his mouth, groaning when he twisted her nipples outward.

Beth suddenly sat straight up, her hips grinding against Dan's blood-engorged shaft, her slick labia gliding along the veiny flesh. She pulled the baby-tee over her head, bringing her bra-less breasts into the cool air of Dan's living room.

Tossing the tee to the side, she again dropped her torso onto the young man, this time pulling his delighted face between her massive breasts, a hand behind his head, pulling him closer to her. She felt his hot breath on her soft flesh and shifted herself to the left, sighing deeply as Dan's lips closed around one of her fat nipples.

"Uuhhgg," he groaned beneath the cheating woman. Dan's eyes rolled into his head with the scent of her, the soft, moisturized texture of her cleavage. When he felt a thick nipple brush at his mouth, he parted his lips and sucked the bud between his teeth, nibbling lightly at it. One hand returned to her inflated chest, kneading her other breast, while the other hand sank into the soft flesh of her hip, pulling her sodden vagina against his pulsing shaft.

"You like?" she whispered from above him, swirling her hips around his crotch, smearing him with her copious vaginal secretions.

"Mm-hm," Dan managed while nodding his head. Beth's nipple was still trapped between his teeth and the nodding of his head pulled at it, tugging her breast into a deformed state.

"Rick does, too," she cooed into his ear, her platinum locks cascading over his head, forming a cave in which he nibbled at her turgid nipples.

"Mmmmm."

"He didn't even know . . . I was . . . getting them." Beth's voice became ragged with the constant stroking of Dan's cock against the sopping, bald lips of her cunt. Eager for more, she ground her crotch at the young man, feeling her lips spread around the thick tube pressing at her entrance.

"Came home . . . from a trip . . . and found . . . that his little wife . . . had gone from . . . a C-cup . . . to a DD."

Dan groaned into the titflesh that molded itself to his face, a thick nipple trapped between his lightly biting teeth.

"Oohh, yyeess," she hissed when he increased the pressure on her nipple. "Harder . . . suck harder . . . yyyyeeeessss!!!!"

Abruptly, Dan released the saliva-soaked nipple from his mouth and gently pushed Beth away from him, off his lap. He followed her off the couch and guided her toward the leather arm chair on the other side of the coffee table.

As she approached it, Beth began to turn to face him but Dan took hold of her shoulders and eased her onto the chair so she was facing away from him. Her knees fell to the leather and she leaned her torso into the back of it, her blown-up tits resting on the top of the chair back, nipples erect and throbbing.

Stepping up behind her, Dan brought his hand back and then smacked her ass. Beth giggled and turned to look over her shoulder, her bright blue eyes on fire with lust. "Yyeeaahh," she intoned. "Told you I needed a spanking."

"'Cause you're a bad girl, right?" he responded, needlessly.

"Mm-hm," she answered, her head nodding up and down. Dan's hand, still on her rippling ass cheek, slid down her lithe thigh and traced lightly from one to the next. Beneath him, Beth shivered at the sensation and then gasped as he ran a finger through the hairless crevice formed by her cunt lips.

"A bad wife is more like it, huh, slut? A bad, nasty, cheating wife?"

Beth dropped her pretty face to her crossed arms, resting her cheek on a forearm. Outside, the storm had passed and through the rain-streaked floor-to-ceiling window she saw a couple walking hand-in-hand through the park across the street from Dan's condo. She shuddered at the thought of the couple looking up into this window and seeing her draped over the back of this chair, her nipples thick with excitement, her hair a tangled mess.

As these thoughts coursed through her brain, Dan ran his index finger down through the furrow of her cunt, stopping just before his fingerpad grazed across her burning clit. Beth whimpered and wiggled her hips in a fruitless effort to get him to apply pressure to her throbbing, blood-engorged clit.

"Why are you wiggling you hips, slut?" he asked her, taunting the adulterous woman.

"Put your finger . . . in me," she breathed, her torso heaving with short breaths. Her predicament and Dan's roaming fingers caused her cunt to moisten further, and she felt a trickle of vaginal fluid leak from between her sodden cunt lips and slowly slide down the inside of her thigh.

Dan did not accede to her wishes but did allow the tip of his index finger to glide across her juice-coated clit. Beth let a deep sigh escape from her lips and her eyes eased closed in bliss.

When he strummed his finger across the distended bud, Beth bucked her hips violently. She pulled her head from her arms and tossed it back, her platinum locks whipping over her shoulder and lashing at her sweat-streaked back. "Oohh, ggaawwdd, yyeess!" she moaned, her tits thrust forward, a stream of sweat dripping from one of her nipples and falling to the chocolate brown leather, discoloring it.

Dan withdrew his hand and slid it around her supple thigh, wedging it between her shaking legs. He found her clit again and trapped it between two fingers, jerking his hand back-and-forth.

"Uugghh!!" she grunted.

With his free hand, he found her sodden hole from the rear and slid two fingers up through her now-splayed cunt lips, saturating them in her fluids. When he slid one of the lubricated fingers into her sopping hole, Beth's eyes flew open at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh, fuck, yeah . . . just like that!!" she almost screamed through clenched teeth.

Below the window, across the street in the park, Beth saw the couple come to a stop and look in the general direction of Dan's condo. Dan saw them, too, and before Beth could scramble off the chair and slither into darkness, hiding her naked body from prying eyes, Dan slid a second finger into her cunt, distorting her hairless cunt lips.

Leaning over her sweaty back, he taunted the woman further, whispering into her ear. "They can see you, slut. . . They can see the sweat dripping from these nipples . . . I wonder if they can see your engagement ring."

"Oohh, ggaawwdd, nnoo," the unfaithful whore whimpered, her body quivering against the onslaught on her cunt. She screwed her eyes shut to ward off the embarrassment, the debasement that she reveled in.

"Oh, yeah," he continued and slid a third finger into her abused hole, the fingers on her clit increasing their speed, their pressure.

Beneath him, Beth trembled on shaky knees and she threw her head back again, her cunt convulsing around the three-fingered battering.

* * *

Jeff and Kim Malone were out for a leisurely walk. They had been cooped up most of the night due to the rain and were eager for some fresh air. Though still March, the temperature was comfortable enough to afford them a nice stroll through the park.

As they came out from underneath the canopy of trees on the far side of the park, consciously avoiding the puddles of water, Kim looked up to see a clear sky, the clouds having receded.

As her eyes dropped back to earth, they caught the glimmer of something in a window and paused there. When she realized what she was witnessing, she came up short, grabbing Jeff by the arm.

"Honey, look at that."

Jeff paused his stride when his wife tugged at the sleeve of his windbreaker. Looking up caused his cock to stir in his pants. The light from the street did not afford him a clear picture, but he knew massive tits when he saw them. The woman appeared to be on all fours and he assumed that there was a man behind her, fucking her, but he could not see much past the gyrating woman, the rest of the room behind her cast in shadows.

"You'd think they'd use the bedroom," Kim chided. "That's what bedrooms are for, don't you agree, honey? You make love to your husband or your wife in the bedroom."

* * *

"They probably think I'm your husband," Dan teased the married woman whose unfaithful vagina was quaking around his fingers at that moment.

"P-p-please . . . s-s-stop," Beth whined.

But her body betrayed her words. As the fingers of Dan's right hand sped across her slippery clit, as the fingers of his left hand sliced into her dripping, distorted, stretched-out cunt, she bucked her hips a final time before she began violently quaking and quivering.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd!!!" she choked, her gargantuan tits bouncing on her chest, slapping against the leather chair-back. "Aaaagggghhhh!!!!!"

Cunt juice poured from her loosened hole, coating Dan's fingers and hand before running down his forearm.

"Oh fuck!" she panted, her hips spasming as her cunt muscles convulsed around the marauding fingers. The soft light entering the room from the street lights outside caught the perspiration glimmering across her lightly muscled back, caught a droplet of sweat rolling down her defined rib cage before falling to discolor the leather seat cushion.

Her body still quaking against the onslaught being levied upon her smoldering cunt and on her clit, Beth let out a gasp as the fingers withdrew from her hole. Before she could protest, she felt the young man step close behind her, the thick cock slicing through the folds of her cunt.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, again resting her sweaty cheek on her crossed arms. "Please fuck me . . . with that thing."

Rather than give the cheating whore the release she so needed, Dan continued to slide the length of his shaft along her sloppy cunt lips, lubricating the veiny tube with her vaginal fluids. He jerked against her hard, sending the head of his cock careening against Beth's inflamed clit.

"Uuuugggghhhh!" she grunted, her body quivering beneath him, her thick nipples throbbing. "In me," she mumbled softly.

Dan's hips retreated slightly and Beth arched her back downward when she felt the head of his cock slide toward her loosened hole.

Bending his knees, he lined the fluid-slicked cockhead up with her splayed cunt lips and pushed in ever so slightly, halting his advance once Beth's flowered lips engulfed the purply mushroom.

"More please," she whined, her voice barely audible, her pretty face buried in her arms.

"More what?" he taunted the adulterous woman, his fingers lightly tracing circles across her sweaty back, sending chills up her spine.

"More . . . cock," he heard.

Dan jerked his hips in short, staccato bursts, fucking her with just the head of his cock, as his fingers lazily traced their way down her paraspinal muscles, his large hands closing on her supple hips, fingers sinking into the flesh.

With a firm grip on Beth's pliant hips, he thrust forward, burying the entire length of him in her overused cunt.

Beth's head jerked up and back with the sudden and brutal stretching of her cunt walls. Her eyes screwed shut in that all-to-familiar mix of pleasure-pain, her shiny full lips parted, her wet pink tongue pinned against the roof of her mouth. "Aaaaaggggghhhhh!" came the blood-curdling cry.

* * *

Below them, across the street in the park, Jeff and Kim watched fascinated as the little blonde tramp's head jerked back and her mouth parted. They watched, spellbound, as the slut's enormous and almost assuredly fake tits jiggled on her slim torso, seeming to smack against the bottom of her jaw before slamming down to the back of the chair on which she apparently knelt.

The figure of the man behind her came slowly into view as he bent forward over the slut's back, bringing his sweat-slicked face close to her equally drenched cheek, seeming to whisper something in ear.

When Dan's face came into view, Kim gasped. Her husband, fixated as he was on the blonde whore's wobbling tits, failed to see the blood drain from his wife's pretty face.

Suddenly, he was being dragged down the sidewalk and back through the park, his voyeuristic pleasure being dowsed. "Come on, honey," he heard his wife, his head turned over his shoulder, eyes trying in vain to keep the bouncing tits in sight. "The debauchery of some people," she hissed.