Bimbo Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marching her husband across the park toward their walk-up, Kim's stomach churned, her heart raced, pounding against her chest. Her mind raced, synapses firing on all cylinders, as her brain dragged her, kicking and screaming, back to her one slip, her one infidelity.

* * *

"That's right, Beth, let them watch you," he whispered, his hot breath caressing her inner ear and causing goose bumps to crop up along her perspiring flesh, the light blond hairs on her arms to raise up.

"Let them see . . . what a nasty . . . fuckin' . . . slut . . . you are," he taunted as his thick, veiny cock slammed into her cunt balls-deep, her ass cheeks rippling from the battering.

Beth's eyes eased open just as the woman grabbed the man's hand and pulled him away from the scene. Her cunt walls being stretched by the young man behind her, his fingers digging into her pliant hips to provide the leverage he needed to punish her adulterous hole, Beth grunted and her eyes rolled into her head, so overcome was she by the depravity, the wickedness, of what she was doing.

Here she was, a married woman whose husband was out of town on a business trip. Instead of spending a quite evening at home awaiting his return, she was bent over the back of an easy chair in some young kid's apartment. Her clothes were strewn about the living room, dropped in precisely the same spot in which they had been removed – or torn – from her lithe little body.

The sweat saturating her platinum locks plastered them to her skull. It dripped from her inflamed nipples as her overstuffed tits hung and bounced from her trim torso, and slid down her arched back, tickling her crinkled asshole. Her tight little ass cheeks rippled and quivered, and her bald cunt convulsed around that young kid's battering ram of a cock.

Her sinful behavior forced another grunted from her slender throat. Cunt juice flowed through the weak seal her vaginal lips formed around Dan's thick, shiny shaft. Her body jerked when the head of his cock slid and jerked along the top her cunt.

"Oohh, fuck," she bit. "Oh, fuck!" Her body continued to quake as an orgasm ripped through her stomach, weakened her knees.

"Cumming . . . I'm . . . cumming," she moaned, softer, engorged nipples throbbing, raw from swinging against the leather of the chair.

Dan maintained an even pace of powerful thrusts into her yielding cunt lips as her orgasm subsided, her body calming.

"Uugghh," she sighed, the lids closing over her bright blue eyes in post-orgasmic bliss. She settled her sweat-ravaged face against the back of the chair again, pleased that the young man had maintained his stamina, that the rock-hard, veiny shaft continued to impale her.

The soft purring of her mobile phone startled her and she involuntarily squeezed her cunt muscles around the invading shaft. Behind her, Dan's breath caught.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. Cum began to churn in his bloated balls when the slut's cunt convulsed around his cock just as the sensitive underside of the shaft slid roughly against her pubic bone. "Oohh, ggaawwdd!"

When the phone rang again, Beth turned her head to look over her shoulder at the young man for whom she had debased herself, for whom she had cast aside all thoughts of her wedding vows, of fidelity and loyalty.

Her eyes were on fire. Lust dripped from the baby blue orbs. Her sensuous pink lips curled into a sneer, her bright white teeth gleaming in the faint light.

"You know who that is?" she growled, thrusting her tan-lined ass back against the kid.

Dan could only moan as his eyes rolled up and into the back of his head.

"Hmm, you little fuck!?! Know who's calling me!?!"

"Uugghh," he managed to mutter, drowning out the sound of the third ring. Attempting to stave off a massive orgasm, he slowed his pace momentarily, releasing one of her hips from his steely grip and slapping her ass cheek.

"That's it, you motherfucker!" she hissed. "Spank me! Spank my ass!"

"Oohh, ffuucckk," he stuttered, his voice barely audible.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck . . . my . . . cunt!" she grunted, the movement of the cock buried deep in her becoming erratic. "Fuck it . . . fuck my married hole."

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!"

"Cum in me!" she demanded as the fourth ring trilled through the living room. "Cum in my . . . unprotected . . . cunt . . . while my husband . . . waits for me . . . to answer . . . his call!"

The sounds that emanated from Dan's throat began deep in his stomach. They began as rumbles, rising through his body, wracking his lungs and chest and throat, before spilling across his thickened tongue and parched lips.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhh!!!"

His body jerked and then became still.

Beth, knowing his orgasm was imminent, rotated her hips slightly and slammed her pubic bone against the underside of his quivering shaft, then shoved her ass back against the young man.

She was instantly rewarded. Her pubic bone coursed along that sensitive spot that resided at the base of his cock and triggered the release of a torrent of sperm from his swollen balls.

Holding her hips there, she jerked them quickly up and down, alternately relieving and applying pressure. In the dark, overheated recesses of her cunt, the tip of Dan's cock opened and super-hot cum splashed against her inner walls.

"Uuuggghhh," he grunted, his eyes screwed shut. Loosing his balance, Dan began to fall forward over the unfaithful tramp's back. He caught himself, his hands bracing his body against the back of the chair.

Below him, Beth felt sweat drip from his chin, his chest, his stomach, and splash down on her arched back. When he jerked his hips again, sending his cock deep in her hole and her pubic bone scraping along the underside of the shaft, a heat spread along the walls of her cunt as another load of sperm was deposited inside her.

Dan pushed himself back upright, his strong hands again closing around Beth's yielding hips. He slowly withdrew his tingling shaft from the folds of her cunt but quickly slammed the length of him back into her, pulling roughly on her hips, holding her tightly against him, as a third and then fourth stream of cum burst from the tip of his cock, flooding her battered cunt. He continued to hold the married woman there, the twitching of his cock subsiding, while he caught his breath.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Dan leaned back and spanked Beth's tanned ass while she, too, caught her breath. "You should probably return that call," he suggested still panting.

Still staring out the window, watching the watchers as they reached the other end of the park, Beth merely shook her head. "Probably . . . not a good . . . idea," she murmured, her body still heaving. She relaxed her torso against the back of the chair, her inflated chest flattening against the cowhide, squishing out from beneath her.

"He's probably worried sick about you."

Dan leaned back and allowed his still-fat cock to slip from her sodden cunt. Leaning back toward the coffee table, he dug around in Beth's purse until he found her cell phone. He returned to the chair and moved in behind her again, his bobbing cock bouncing against her stretched-out cunt lips. He reached around her and set the phone on top of the chair-back, just beneath her sweating face.

Beth turned and looked at him questioningly over her shoulder; a bead of sweat ran down her cheek and he brushed it and a few stray strands of platinum tresses from her pretty face.

"Just call him."

Reluctantly, Beth pushed herself off her elbows and picked up the phone. After flipping it open, she hit the speed dial for her husband's cell phone.

As she put it to her ear, Dan's strong hands grasped lightly at her hips and he put the head of his cock in line with her saturated hole. Angling his hips slightly, he moved them forward until the purple mushroom-shaped head shoved against her bald lips.

"Hi." Her voice was soft when Rick answered the phone.

At the same time, Dan pushed forward, his thick cock head parting Beth's sopping lips. He grunted softly when he felt her overheated cunt envelop the leading point of his cock.

"Hey. I've been trying to call you," Beth barely heard, her attention diverted by the young man's blood-engorged shaft as it parted the walls her cheating cunt.

"I know," she managed without a grunt. "Couldn't hear the phone in the club." She paused as the fat cock shoved its way further into her wet depths. "I just looked at Caller ID and saw you called."

"Where are you now?" Rick asked, unaware of course that Dan's pubic hairs had just been crushed between his groin and his wife's undulating ass cheeks.

"I . . . uh . . . I just go into a . . . a cab," Beth stuttered, Dan's strong hands circling around her chest, filling themselves with surgically enhanced titflesh, burning nipples poking into his palms. "I'm heading back . . . to the . . . car."

"How was your night?"

"Just fine." Beth bit her lip and Dan pulled the length of his shaft from her twitching cunt until just the overblown head remained between her shaved lips. "How was . . ."

Beth's question was abruptly cut off when Dan slammed back into her, burying his thick cock in her cunt, his balls slapping roughly against her distended clit.

"Uuuggghhh," she grunted, spittle flying from her wet, full lips.

"What was . . ." she heard on the other end of the phone. "Beth, are you okay?"

"Yeah," she managed. "Just twisted my heel. Fuckin' cabs." Beth turned her face over her shoulder again, her eyes burning into Dan's, the warning obvious. "Sorry about that. So, how was your night?"

"Okay. I'm really tired. I think I'll try to get an earlier flight in the morning."

Behind her, Dan ignored her warning and again crashed his hips into her. He held himself there, grinding the underside of his cock against her pubic bone, his cock pulsing deep in the married woman's cunt.

"Oh, great," Beth managed to respond, tucking the phone between her right shoulder and ear. Dan pulled his cock from her as she rested her chest against the back of the chair, her massive, store-bought tits protruding from the sides of her slim torso.

Dan pulled his hands from beneath her and grabbed onto her tanned shoulders, slowly plowing his thick cock into her before pulling out again.

"I miss you," Rick said as Dan jerked his hips, sending his cock into her again.

"I . . . miss . . . you . . . too," Beth grunted. Sweat pooled in the small of her back and trickled down between her ass cheeks, tickling her crinkled asshole. With her free hand, she reached behind her to wipe the sweat from her back.

"Call me when you get home," Rick requested. He didn't hear Dan's sharp intake of breath as he watched the married woman's manicured fingers brush across her ass cheeks, the diamonds of her engagement ring flashing brightly in his face.

"Okay," she said almost in a whisper, feeling Dan's thick cock twitching in her sloppy cunt, hearing his breath become ragged as the tip of one manicured finger lingered just above her puckered asshole.

"I love you, Beth."

"Love you, too, sweetie."

Before Beth could shut the phone, Dan gripped her hips tightly and held his cock completely buried in her cunt. His hips jabbed at her once, then twice, and she felt him erupt in her, felt his scalding cum splash against the walls of her unprotected cunt for the second time that night.

"Oohh, ffuucckk," Dan grunted as the phone slipped from her slender fingers, crashing to the hardwood floor, the battery popping loose and clattering against the baseboard.

Beth held tightly to the back of the chair as a second burst of sperm-laden cum spurted from the tip of the young man's cock, filling her cunt with the thick pearlescence.

"Uuggghhhh," he groaned, sweat dripping from his nose and falling to her rippling ass cheeks. His hips jerked a few more times as the force of his ejaculate lessened. As his cock began to soften within Beth's cum-filled cunt, he leaned forward and braced himself against the back of the chair, trying to catch his breath.

After a few moments, Dan turned, his cock slipping from between her raw cunt lips. He took a few steps backward and collapsed on the couch, his muscular chest still heaving from the exertion. With his forearm, he wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Jesus," he muttered. "That was fuckin' ridiculous."

Beth giggled as she squirmed her sweat-drenched and cum-filled body off the chair, leaving a trail of their combined juices behind. She flopped down next to him, folding her little body next to his, and reached out and lightly ran the tips of her pink nails down the length of his softening cock, feeling it twitch at her touch.

"You gonna stay a while?" he murmured.

Beth turned her head toward the DVD player, checking the time. "Un-uh. I better go soon. If I don't get home soon, Rick'll prob'by wonder what took so long."

"Mm-hm," Dan responded, drained.

"I don't exactly have the best track record, you know," she explained, peeling her lithe body away from the young man and rising to her feet. She sauntered off toward the bathroom and Dan pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and shifted so that he could lie down.

A few minutes later, Beth returned. Dan watched her as she moved around the living room, saline-packed tits bouncing as she gathering the clothes that had been strewn about, his cock stirring beneath the blanket. "I've heard that about you," he mumbled as she pulled her jeans over her smooth thighs, wiggling her hips to coax them over her trim waist.

Beth stopped and stared at him, her massive tits jutting from her slim torso. "Whatever. Rick's no better, you know. He cheats on me all the time." She paused to pull the Baby Gap tee-shirt over her head, stretching it over her bulging tits, her nipples still thick. "Everyone thinks I don't know about it, but I do. 'Oh, poor stupid Beth,' they say. 'She has no idea what Rick is doing behind her back.' But I do. I'm no bimbo," she concluded. She adjusted her ballooned tits within the tight top and pulled a pack of gum from the front pocket of her jeans, popping a piece in her mouth.

Dan turned his head and nearly rolled his eyes at her. 'That is exactly what you are,' he thought.

He pulled the blanket off him, revealing his thickening cock. He shifted again on the couch and sat up, scooting his ass closer to the edge of the cushion and spreading his legs.

Having slipped her heels back on, she looked up to find Dan's erect cock jutting from his groin, and her eyes floated up to his. She smiled a coy smile. "What?" she asked softly.

Dan just raised an eyebrow and turned his eyes toward his cunt-slickened shaft. Looking back at her, he crooked a finger at her, beckoning her close.

Slowly, Beth moved toward the young man until she stood in front of him, her eyes alternately looking into his own and down at his thick, sticky cock.

"In the cabinet next to the refrigerator is a bottle of olive oil," he informed her.

Her brow furrowed in confusion. "So?" she responded demurely.

"Go get it."

Beth stood still, not following his command.

Dan leaned forward. Slowly, he reached a hand up to one of the married woman's firm tits, pushing the fleshy mound upward slightly. He released it and watched as it fell, jiggling. He then ran his hand over the cotton-covered flesh until his palms brushed over a distended nipple.

Beth's eyes eased closed. "Oh, god," she muttered under her breath. Her pink tongue darted out and swept across her shiny lips.

Dan's thumb and forefinger closed around the nipple, applying light pressure to the blood-engorged teat. Beth shuddered and he pinched a little harder, twisting the nipple in a counterclockwise direction. She trembled and one of her knees seemed to buckle.

"Go get it," he repeated, releasing the thick nipple from his grasp.

Beth stepped away from her young aggressor and, on rubbery legs, walked into the kitchen. Dan heard the scrape of the bottle along the cabinet and then the cabinet's door shutting with a thud. A moment later, Beth was standing before him again.

"Um, what do you want me to do with it?" she asked.

"Pour some in your palm, and a little along my cock."

Beth did as she was instructed, dropping to her knees between his widespread legs. She poured a heavy dose of oil along Dan's shaft and then cupped her left hand, filling it with oil. She then wrapped her little fist around his veiny cock and glided it up and down the length, spreading the lubricant liberally along the overheated flesh.

Dan dropped back into the couch as his cock thickened in the married woman's fist. He watched as her pink nails and diamond-encrusted ring finger became a blur on his cock. He arched his hips, fucking her fist.

"Oh, gawd," he moaned, his cock throbbing each time the back of her engagement ring caught on one of his blood-engorged viens.

He suddenly sat up again, reaching for the bottom hem of her tee-shirt. He folded it up, exposing her taut, tanned stomach, and then folded it again such that the lower half of the shirt was now folded up and over her plastic tits.

He scooted forward further, sliding his ass to the edge of the cushion, and, using the adulterous whore's shoulders for leverage, pulled her torso toward his twitching cock. He lifted the front of the Baby Gap tee-shirt just enough to slide his cock underneath it.

Taken by surprise, Beth didn't realize what was happening until Dan's overheated and oil-slickened cock slid into her tee-shirt and between her saline-filled DD monsters.

"What are you . . .!" she exclaimed before Dan cut her off.

"Just push 'em together!" he commanded her, bucking his hips up, sending his slick cock further into her tight cleavage.

Beth lifted her tanned hands to the sides of her tits and pushed them together, tightening the tunnel that snuggly held Dan's cock. Her slender fingers and pink manicured nails wrapped around her inflated chest, the soft flesh molding itself to the inflamed shaft.

Below her, Dan did all the work. His hips repeatedly bucked and jerked, his thick, blood-engorged cock slicing up and down between the married woman's enormous tits.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered, sweat forming on his brow again. "So . . . fuckin' . . . good."

Beth got into it. She shoved her chest at him, timing her lunges with his thrusts. Every time Dan arched his hips to send his cock deeper into her cleavage, Beth thrust her massive tits at him, crashing her breastbone against the sensitive base at the underside of his cock.

"Fuck my tits, you bastard," she grunted. The olive oil started to stain the front of her tee-shirt, leaving a long, vertical streak that darkened the fabric right over her cleavage.

Dan's head lolled back and forth, his eyes screwed shut in ecstasy.

"You like . . . having your . . . cock . . . in my . . . fake tits?" Beth inquired needlessly, biting hard on the last words. "Like fucking . . . the tits . . . of a . . . married . . . woman?"

Dan merely grunted below her, unable to form words or even thoughts, so thick and parched was his tongue.

"Open . . . your . . . eyes . . . Dan," she commanded.

Dan's eyes eased open. With his cock buried between her hot, oily tits, he was putty in her hands.

"Can't . . . see . . . your cock . . . buried . . . in there . . . can you? . . . Only the sparkle . . . of my . . . rings!"

"Uugghh," he groaned, sweat streaming down his cheek now.

"Cum . . . all . . . over . . . my . . . tits!" she grunted, sliding her massive, oil-slickened tits down the length of his shaft, brutally slamming her breastbone against the base of his cock, holding it there.

The pressure at the base of his cock was exquisite. Cum churned in his balls and Dan's hands flew to the edge of the cushions, gripping them tightly, his knuckles turning white.