Bimbo Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuggghhh," he grunted, his previously heaving body rigid now.

Above him, her elbows pointed out and her long, slender fingers tightly gripping her inflated tits, Beth shoved them together harder. "Cum!" she demanded. "Shoot your . . . cum . . . all over . . . my married . . . tits!"

Before the filthy words spilled from Beth's shiny pink lips, Dan's trembling cock erupted within the confines of her Baby Gap tee-shirt. Unseen by either, the spongy cockhead turned bright purple and lost all its texture, taking on a smooth, glossy appearance. The veins criss-crossing the hardened rod throbbed.

A moment later, the soft cotton fabric darkened where the head of his cock lay, the stain spreading outward.

His body convulsed as a second torrent of scalding cum spilled from the tip of his cock, saturating the tee-shirt covering the married woman's mammoth tits. It slid down the length of his cock and between her heaving, store-bought mounds, dripping down her torso, appearing from beneath the ruined shirt as it oozed down her taut stomach muscles.

"Oh, fuck," Dan panted, his body calming, his convulsions slowing. "Holy shit."

Beth squeezed her tits tighter around his softening shaft, coaxing free any cum that remained in his balls. After humping her immense cleavage against him for a few moments, she peeled the soaked top up and over her cum-splattered tits, setting Dan's cock free. It fell to his stomach with an audible slap.

She sat back on her haunches and surveyed the mess that used to be her tee-shirt and slapped him lightly on the thigh.

"Now what am I going to do?" Beth whined playfully. "I can't go out on the street with this thing."

Slumped in the corner of the couch, catching his breath, Dan pointed absently behind him, toward the dining room. "Take mine," he breathed.

Getting to her feet, Beth pulled her shirt over her head and mopped up the sticky cum that glazed her tits and stomach and retrieved Dan's shirt from the table. Pulling it on, she sauntered into the living room, crossing behind the couch and running her manicured nails through his damp hair.

"All right," she said lightly. "This time I really gotta go."

Dan looked her way and nodded. "I'm glad you came over."

She giggled softly, looking down her chest, noticing her engorged nipples tenting the extra-large tee-shirt. "Me, too." She leaned over him and kissed him hard on the mouth, her silky tongue invading his mouth. "Call me sometime?"

"Mm-hm."

Beth straightened up and strutted toward the door, her tight little bottom swaying provocatively within the tight confines of her jeans. When her hand was on the doorknob, Dan called out to her.

"Hey. When you talk to Rick later, tell him you ran into me and I say hello."

Beth turned to look at the young man that had just fucked her cunt raw and smiled a brilliant smile. "I will, sweetie. Hopefully he'll remember you."

"Oh, I'm sure he will, Beth. Just tell him I'm Stacy's friend that he met in the pool house. I'm sure that'll jog his memory."