Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the Bimbo Factory. It was a collection of perhaps 8 or 10 buildings - a couple of small residences, a dining room, a gym, a couple of classroom buildings, and a few more. Mike dropped me off at the admin building, next to the Red residence hall. I went to the admissions department. Barb was waiting for me.

Barb was breathtaking. She had one of those bodies that could take a guy away from anyone. Fabulous shape. Long, streaky blonde hair. Golden brown tan. Her tight top had a deep, plunging neckline that showed her perfect tits. No extra fat anywhere. Slim hips that you'd expect to see on a high school sophomore. Long, long legs that seemed to never end.

"Marsha! I'm glad you made it. Flight went ok?"

"Oh yeah - the flight was fine. Tiring - but fine. Worked here long?"

"I graduated last year. They offered me a job in admissions, and I took it. I like talking to people on the phone and managing the application process for them. I usually spend some time with folks when they first get here, check them into their room, and answer any questions they might have. Got any questions for me?"

"Lots of questions. But I expect I'll get lots of answers over the next couple of days."

"Try me."

"Well, like my driver said that some guys at the "Stud Factory" have a 12" dick. How is that possible?"

"Stud Farm. I am not sure I know all of the details. But from what I understand, there is a drug regimen available at the Stud Farm that makes them grow."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Why do guys want a big cock?"

"From my perspective, I'd say that a big cock feels better than a small one. But if you want to know why a guy wants a big cock, you should ask him."

"I couldn't ask a guy that. I'd be too embarrassed."

"Oh, you'll get over that. But a guy with a big cock can be very stimulating."

I open my mouth - and then shut it again. This gorgeous chick is telling me that she likes guys with big cocks. Really big cocks. Unreal.

"Look. I am not all that familiar with the Stud Farm. But I did spend seven months here at the Bimbo Factory, so I know something about it. Why don't I just tell you about my experience, and show you what I had done. You can ask your questions as we go along. That Ok?"

"Uh... ok."

"I looked a lot like you when I arrived. I was 5' 7", and weighed 165. 34B - 33 - 38. Aren't you about the same?"

I blushed. "Those are my measurements, too. Only difference is that I weigh 160, and I'm 5' 8". But I must say that I don't believe you. Those aren't your measurements now!"

"Goodness no. Today, I weigh 135, and I'm 38DD - 27 - 34. Don't believe me? Here's a picture of me when I was admitted."

So Barb pulls out an old picture. Similar face - you see the resemblance right away, if you look past the makeup, the smile, the nose, the teeth, the boobs, the skin, the hair, the ass... if you look past everything. But the gal in the picture looks like she was in her early 40s. Barb looks like late 20s now. There is a resemblance, but the change would require a time machine running backwards. I was shocked.

"What happened?"

"I spent 2 hours a day in the gym for 7 months. Every cardio workout imaginable - you name it, I did it. The fitness instructor spent lots of time helping me with weight training, too. Made a big difference in my muscle tone.

"The nutritionist put me on a very strict diet. 1200 calories a day, and all I got were veggies, whole grains, and protein. I forgot what butter tastes like. Ice cream? I still dream about ice cream.

"They did a blood workup. Put together a drug program that was designed to increase my sex drive, to make my body respond to the workouts more quickly, and to tighten my skin a little. It worked.

"Then I got a boob job." She stands up and pulls off her top, and shows off the most perfect pair of tits I'd ever seen. "They gave me 450cc implants, overfilled them with 500cc of silicone, and placed them under the muscle. Inserted the implants through a small incision below my nipples. Look closely - you can't see any scar. Go ahead - grab my tits. Come on - don't be shy. That's it. See how they feel? Firm and soft at the same time. By placing the implants the way they did, and using silicone instead of saline, I found don't need a bra. Aren't they nice?"

I am blushing like crazy. I squeeze her tits because she insists. They feel great, I have to admit. "They're amazing..." I reply.

"After the boob job, they did some minor surgery on my pussy, giving me some additional muscle control. The fitness center taught me some exercises so I can pick up and grab things with my cunt. Here, let me show you."

So she pulls off her thong, opens a drawer, and grabs a fat rubber dildo. Puts a little lube on it, and sets it on the table. She lowers her snatch over the head of the toy, but doesn't push down any further. But to my amazement, I see the dildo lift off the table, and disappear into her twat. Then it starts to move in and out, fucking her gently. But she's not touching it - it moves in and out on its own.

"What kind of dildo is THAT?"

"A simple rubber one. Let me show you." She reaches down, pulls it out of her cunt, and hands the obscene slick thing to me. I take it. I have no choice. She's right - it's a simple, rubber dildo. I ask for a Kleenex.

"They taught me how to grab stuff with my cunt. When I fuck a guy, I can grab him, pull him inside, and massage his prick. When he cums, I can milk every drop out of him. Drives them crazy.

"I had a thick bush of pubic hair, very hairy legs, and had to shave every day. We have a state-of-the-art laser treatment center for the skin. Everybody has a weekly appointments; it is included in the monthly fee. They remove hair, moles, birthmarks, and acne scars. They take off stretch marks and tattoos you don't want anymore. After all that, they gave me a permanent, golden tan. Now I have perfect skin -- it looks like the airbrushed pictures in a magazine.

"I had dull brown hair, so they dyed and streaked it. Diet supplements made the hair shine, and helped my eyelashes and nails grow out properly. Lipo took out the fatty deposits under my chin, flattened my tummy and got rid of the love handles.

"The drugs, diet, and exercise did wonders. The hormones made me very horny and the skin medications tightened up my skin and got rid of all the little sags and bags.

"I decided against a tongue piercing or nipple rings, but I think a belly button piercing is pretty, and a got a clit ring because it makes it easier to cum when you're fucking a clumsy lover. The surgery made my clit stand out more - makes it more fun to play with.

"It used to take me an hour to get ready in the morning. Now it's half that. I don't have to shave anything, and I usually skip the makeup. Wash the hair, use conditioner, towel it dry. That's it."

Barb leans forward, pushing her fabulous tits in my face. She gets lowers her voice. "But you something, Marsha? If you come here, you could look better than me. You're younger, you're taller, and you've got a great smile. The BF team could make you hot. Not just pretty or attractive. Hot. But you've got to want it, you've got to be willing to work for it, and you've got to be willing to take shit from other women that are jealous of you when you finish."

Was Barb a bimbo? Not the word I'd use. Looks more like a sex goddess to me. Perfect shape, perfect smile, perfect everything. Knows what she wants and grabs it, with her cunt if she has to. She's not dumb white trailer trash with a pushup bra and too much makeup. The package screams smart, sophisticated, aggressive, assured.

And it screams sex. Not "I'm an easy lay, fuck me" sex. It screams "I can handle you buster - can you handle me?" sex. Is that what a 21st century bimbo looks like? Well if it is, then this place really is a bimbo factory. And I'd like to be one - I just don't know if I have the courage to go for it.

"What do girls do when they finish? Are they just high-price hookers?"

"Heavens no. They do anything they want. When you're done, you can just about name your own deal. Some girls go for smaller boobs and become supermodels. Others become VIP escorts. Some go into adult films, and others model for magazines. Some go back to their old career, but bring a new attitude and are marked for rapid advancement. But most do modeling for advertising agencies, working on layouts for print ads or TV commercials. A few take jobs in broadcasting or acting. What do you want to be?"

"I don't know. I don't want to be a porn star or high-priced hooker, and I'm no magazine centerfold. My hopes are more modest - that guys would find me attractive, that I would be more self-assured and confident."

"Honey, if that's all you want, you don't need to come here. Some counseling sessions and a good haircut are all you need. But if you're interested in more, you should consider this place."

Barb got dressed, then gave me a packet of materials and grabbed a room key. "Come on, let me take you over to your room. It is 5:00 now - you'll have some time to get settled. Dinner is served over at the Stud Farm at 7pm, cocktails at 6pm. There's a bus to take you over there at 5:45, and another at 6:15. You'll want to take the early bus. Your escort will be waiting for you at the bar. His job is to make you feel comfortable, introduce you to his friends, and show you a good time.

"After dinner, there are several rooms in the building that are used for group sex. Participate if you like. If that makes you uncomfortable, you can pass. If you want to sleep with your escort, you can either stay overnight in his room, or have a driver bring the two of you back to your room. If you don't want to fuck him, you can just grab a ride back here. Your choice.

"Tomorrow, they start serving breakfast at 7am. You have an appointment with Dr. Kraft at 8:30, and another appointment with the admissions director at 11am. Lunch is served from 12:00 to 1:30, and the driver can take you back to the airport at 3pm, plenty of time to catch your return flight."

"On the phone, you said something about classes. What classes are offered?"

"Have you seen our course catalog?"

"Not yet."

"The admissions director will give you one, I'm sure. Most meet three or four times a week. You start with stuff like hygiene, flirting and foreplay - and finish with stuff like bondage, mind control, anal and oral. It's a complete sex education, and much more interesting that what is discussed in high school biology.

"I took 15 classes while I was here. Basically, they teach you how to be amazing in bed. When you finally choose a guy to settle down with, you will know he'll never cheat on you - you'll be the best fuck he ever had. What's more, he'll know it too.

"Come on. Let's get you checked into your room." We head out of her office, across the green lawn, flowers, and trees, and over to the Red Residence Hall.

Barb continued to tell me about the campus on our way over to the room. "Across the way is the fitness center - you'll spend a lot of time over there. Above the fitness center, on the 2nd and 3rd floors, are some classrooms.

"Next to the Admin building is the Dining Commons, and the Library is next door. We probably have one of the most extensive collections of sex-related material on the West Coast. I am told that Harvard has a bigger collection than we do; I don't know that for sure. But you should check out the Library - it really is a nice place to go for some peace and quiet."

My room looks like a hotel in one of those Suites by So-and-So places, but decorated a bit nicer. The whirlpool tub and bidet are nice touches. I am a bit unnerved by the mirror on the ceiling over the bed. Cable TV, or course, but the XXX movies are free here. A desk in the 2nd room, and a wonderful recliner instead of a cheap sofa. A nice big closet with a full length mirror. All in all, very comfortable.

"I have to go. Remember - the bus for dinner leaves at 5:45pm. You'll be sorry if you're late - the Stud Farm guys are really cute!"

After Barb is gone, I flop on the bed, exhausted. What a weird place! The people here talk about sex with no inhibitions at all - they seem willing to fuck anything at a moment's notice. Do they expect me to do that? I've always thought you should get to know the guy first. Did I want to hump guys just because they have a nice smile and a big cock? It is all too much of a shock for me. I resolve to go to the dinner, get through the evening, go through the motions, and get out of here. I am not comfortable. I don't fit.

I look at my watch - it is 5:35; I have 10 minutes to catch that bus. I wash my face, freshen my makeup, put on some clean clothes, and head out the door. At the Admin building, the bus is waiting. I climb on, and slide into an empty seat. Some of the girls just look pretty and healthy - and some scream sex. None of them look like tramps - they just look confident.

The girl in the seat behind me gives me a friendly smile, showing off her bleached teeth. As she talks, her tongue stud flashes at me. I am not used to someone with a pierced tongue. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves? No, on second thought, I don't think I want to know.

"Hi. I'm Emily. I haven't seen you before. Just get in? You look nice."

"Marsha. Thanks! You're very pretty too. I am just visiting, turning in an application. Nice to meet you."

"Just visiting? Really? Well, then let me say welcome! I hope they made you feel comfortable. Look, I know this place can be overwhelming. Just relax - you'll have fun!"

"What do you mean, 'overwhelming'?"

"Well, they are going to fix you up with a hunk for the evening - a great boy-toy to play with. My advice? Skip the group sex scene, and take him back to your room. He is your new sex toy - have your way with him!"

"Umm... I'm not sure I am quite ready for that."

"That's ok. If you don't want to fuck, just tell him that. You can just make out, or get a massage, or just talk if you prefer. But he is there for you - use him!"

"What did you do your first time?"

"Oh, I was way too shy. We had a drink after dinner, went out to the pool. We talked, made out, and he gave me a back rub. That was it. Next day, I found out that he was an oral sex expert, and had a 10" cock. All the way home I wished I had been more adventurous. After I enrolled, I found out that there are many guys here that are oral sex experts, and a 10" cock isn't that unusual. But I didn't know that at the time."

I try to keep up my end of the conversation. "I don't think I could handle a 10" cock."

"No worries, honey. He'll be gentle. But you won't know until you try one, will you? You might be surprised with the biggest O of your life!"

The bus pulls up to the Stud Farm Dining Hall. We go in the bar together, and I stop at the table by the door. They have a blue tag with my name on it. I pick it up, and start talking to the girl at the table.

A guy appears at my elbow. "Marsha? Hi. I'm Colin. I'm here for you tonight. Can I get you a drink?"

I turn to Colin. "I'm here for you tonight?" What does he mean by that? I check him out, and my knees get a bit wobbly. Thick sandy hair, steel blue eyes, bright smile. Broad shoulders, thick biceps, his six-pack abs show through the flimsy shirt. And a big bulge in his pants.

"Uh... ". I stammer. I catch my breath. I try again. "Uh... sure. A drink would be nice. Some white wine?"

"White wine it is. Come on - but you have to be more specific. They have a great Pinot Grigio - want to try that? The Chardonnay is ok, but the Gris is better."

Ok... my hunk is gorgeous, polite, and knows something about wine. I am impressed. He hands me my glass, and we slip over to a quiet corner to talk.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you. They told me you finished your BA at Dartmouth two years ago. I went to MIT. What was your major?"

"Sociology. You went to MIT? How did you end up here?"

"My story isn't too unusual - I studied Electrical Engineering, and was on the crew team. I had to go to the gym while I was in college to build up the strength for rowing, but was really awkward around girls. After I graduated, I discovered I didn't like my job, and thought that a few months here would help build my confidence.

"But tell me about you. What brings a Dartmouth grad here?"

"This is bizarre. That's kind of like my story. I hated my job, felt really awkward around guys, and didn't get many dates. I read about this place, and thought I should come and check it out."

"Well, take it from me. The hardest part is getting up the nerve to get on the plane. If you relax and keep an open mind, you'll have a good time. You'll also learn a lot. They teach you how to read and respond to your partner - make them feel comfortable, safe, and secure. From there, you free them up to explore their fantasies without fear. It is a lot of fun!

"Tell me Marsha - what do you do outside of work?"

Standard pick up line. Can't he do better than that? "Oh - my life is pretty boring. After work, I usually watch TV, or have dinner with my girlfriends. On weekends, I clean the house, pay the bills, buy the groceries. I try to get some exercise along the way."

"Well, let's hope your evening tonight is a bit more exciting. At least we can give you something to talk about when you get home. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope. Last one dumped me when I wouldn't go for anal sex."

"He was a boor to demand that. You shouldn't have any kind of sex that you don't want."

Anyway, that's how the conversation went. As we talked, I found myself getting to like him. He was the cutest thing I had seen in a very long time - perhaps ever. Hard to believe he was a shy engineer from MIT. As he talked, I found my mind wandering back to the conversation on the bus. Was Colin an expert at oral sex? Did he have a 10" cock too? Did I want to find out? Before I met him, I was resolved to dump him after dinner and go back to my room. Now I wasn't so sure.

Dinner was light - they served a nice cold vegetable soup as an appetizer; main course was salmon,. more veggies, and a salad. We sat with two of his friends and two girls I had never met before.

Sandy had been at the bimbo factory for 6 weeks. She had finished the flirting class, and was starting Foreplay and Positions I. She said the fitness classes made her muscles sore, but had lost 10 pounds so far, and was very pleased.

Sheila was finishing her 6th month in the program. She was a sex goddess. Flawless skin, massive tits, tiny waist, perfect ass. Said she was 5'10, 135 pounds. Intimidating as hell. No way anyone could keep up with that. But the guys were scrupulously polite - they didn't pay any more attention to her than they did to either Sandy or me. They would steal glances at her chest from time to time, and were very discrete about it. But I couldn't blame them - she was practically falling out of her top. The thin strips of fabric barely covered her nipples, and she wasn't wearing a bra. The room was a bit cold, and her tits made tents in the thin fabric, leaving nothing to the imagination.

I was bursting with questions. "So Sandy - you said you've been here for 6 weeks. Do you want to look like Sheila when you finish?" A bit too blunt approach, perhaps, but I didn't think I'd see her again and I wanted to know.

Sandy took no offense, and stole a look at Sheila. "Sheila - you're very pretty. I'll never look like you. Right now, I am just trying lose some weight and get into shape. But I'm starting to think how big my tits should be. How big are you, Sheila?"

"I'm a 39DD. The doctor thought that larger breasts would look good on my frame. I think she's right. And I like the teardrop silicone implants - they give my boobs a natural shape, and they are nice and firm, so I don't need a bra. You like them?"

123456...8