Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who wouldn't? But I'm not sure I want to be that big. Perhaps a D cup will be big enough for me. What do you think, Colin?"

"Well - if you just want something that is fun to play with and would look good on you, I think you're right - a D would be good."

I pushed into the conversation. "But Sheila - it isn't just your chest. You have such flawless skin. Was your skin always perfect?"

Sheila blushed a little. "Thanks. Goodness no - I had acne in junior high, just like everyone else. They have a great laser treatment center here. I've been going every week. They took off all of the birthmarks and moles, all of the body and facial hair. They give me a drug that gives my skin a kind of soft glow by stimulating your natural skin oil production without giving you zits. They've got something else that smoothes out your skin and thickens it a bit, eliminating any wrinkles. During the last 6 weeks, they've been tinting my skin to give me a permanent tan, and we've almost got the color right. But I don't think it is dark enough yet."

I was flabbergasted. A laser treatment center could give you skin like that? Wow.

And so the conversation went. They talked about exercise classes, sex classes, cuisine, plastic surgery, what they wanted to do when they graduated. Dinner flew by. As we finished our decaf coffee, the conversation shifted to what to do after dinner. They made plans to go to the "after dinner gang bang", and I said little. The other two couples excused themselves to go downstairs, and Colin turned to me.

"It is a beautiful night. Want to go for a walk?"

So we went out to walk the grounds. We strolled through the garden, walking hand in hand. We stopped by the pool, and lay down on the lawn chairs.

"Come on. Why don't I roll you over, and give you a back rub. Up for that?"

So I rolled over. He leaned over me, and kneaded the tight muscles in my neck and back. After 5 minutes or so, he whispered in my ear - "do you know what you want tonight?"

I had been thinking about that very question for the past 2 hours. Did I want to fuck this guy?

Then he kissed me - a soft, slow, passionate kiss. A knee buckling, make your pussy wet kiss. A do that again kiss. And I made up my mind - I did want to fuck him. Soft and slow.

I broke off the kiss. "Let's go back to my room. But I want you to go slow with me - I don't think I am ready for someone as big as you." He smiled, then picked up his shirt, but didn't put it back on. We strolled back inside, and took a waiting car back to the Bimbo Factory. We made out all the way back - he nibbled on my neck, and I caressed his hard muscles.

The driver dropped us off at my building, and I led him up to my room. I was so turned on -- so wet -- I couldn't think of anything else besides fucking this guy. Maybe I'd regret it in the morning. Maybe not. I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck the biggest cock in the world. Or so I thought at the time.

I pulled him into the room and flipped on the light. He nibbled my neck, and reached back to dim the lights. A couple of flicks of his fingers, and the buttons came undone. A brief pinch, and my bra came off. This guy was good.

I fumbled with his pants, and finally got them off. I gasped -- he had the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen. Not quite fully erect, it was almost as long as my forearm. My fingers couldn't reach around the thick shaft. The moist helmet at the end of his prick sported a thick ring through the head. I pushed my mouth over it, and could barely get the end of his prick in my mouth while I used my other two hands to caress his soft skin.

"Hmmm... that feels so fine. Have you ever sucked such a big cock before?"

I shook my head and mumbled something unintelligible. But I didn't take him out of my mouth. He continued to swell, and now was rock hard.

"Go easy girl. You said you wanted to take me slow. At the rate you're going, I won't last 10 minutes." Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and pushed me back on the bed. He crawled on top, and started using the tip of his prick to caress my clit while he sucked on my nipples. My need became intense -- I couldn't deny it any longer. The orgasm washed over me, my pussy contracted, and I began seeing stars..

He slowed down his movement, gradually, but kept going -- stretching out the orgasm for a minute or more. Then he slipped his face between my legs and began licking up my juices. His long tongue danced around my clit while he finger fucked me. Finally, he started sucking on my clit, and my head exploded again. He backed off once more, extending the orgasm. When he went back to sucking my clit, I came again.

He did it over and over -- he'd slow down, let the orgasm taper off, then suck my clit once more. Each time, he'd make me cum in another intense orgasm. Then he'd do it again. After 5 or 6 times, he no longer needed to suck my clit -- all he had to do is bump my clit to make me cum. I lost count.

But I still needed that massive prick in me. So I rolled him over and got on top of him. I grabbed his turgid pole and aimed the massive pierced head at my swollen, slick pussy lips. With only a little resistance, I got the fat thing inside, and started pushing it in.

I was as ready as I could possibly be -- and it was still an incredibly tight fit. I could feel him filling me up, stretching my lips apart and pushing further and further into my hot box. I wanted it all. I kept pushing and sliding the giant prick in until he started bumping into my cervix. The pain from my cervix, the tight skin around his prick, and the friction from his pole tweaked my clit, and I came once more in a blur. My cunt clamped down on him, milking his fat prick. He exploded, and I came again.

I was exhausted. He pulled out and got some Kleenex to wipe up the mess. I went to the bathroom, and then looked at myself in the mirror before I went back to bed. My chest was bright pink, my cunt was sore. I had just fucked the biggest cock in the world. I couldn't take the whole thing, but it didn't matter -- it was mind-altering sex. Raunchy, needy, hungry sex. Sex for it's own sake. I grinned at the girl in the mirror. Then I went back to bed.

I wasn't quite ready to sleep, and I was too tired to fuck any more. But I wanted to play with this specimen of a boy toy. So I grabbed his meat, and gave it a good squeeze. I slapped it against my tits. I kneaded the thick head and licked off the few remaining drops of cum. I slid his snake between my tits, and brushed it against my cunt lips and asshole. Maybe I spent an hour playing with my boy toy. Eventually I lay my head on his chest, listened to his soft breathing, and drifted off to sleep myself.

Chapter 4

Next Morning

Next morning. I shower, kiss Colin goodbye, and grab some breakfast.

Then I scoot over to Dr. Kraft's office. I decided that Barb, the woman that met me yesterday at the admissions department, was a little crazy. Weird story - fabulous body. Any girl would kill to look like that. If her story is true, I don't have to kill for it - I just have to spend 6 months and $70K.

The receptionist welcomes me, and hands over some paperwork to fill out. There's a lot, and it includes a questionnaire. "Dr Kraft will give you a physical and some extra tests to see if you're suitable for the program. Take a seat, and when you've finished the paperwork, please return it to me."

Most of it is routine. But the questionnaire is very unusual. 100 multiple choice questions that don't have a right or wrong answer - they're just designed to categorize your sex drive and sexual interests and build a psychological profile.

There is one essay question. Only one.

What do you want to get out of the program?

I find the question oddly difficult to answer. Do I want a boob job? I can get that at home. Do I want to take sex classes? I don't know - I didn't ever think about it before. Do I want to be better in bed? Sure - but I don't think I want to fuck every dick that comes along to learn how. Do I want guys to pay attention to me? Yes - but can't I do that with better clothes, better makeup, and maybe that boob job?

Do I want to pick up stuff with my cunt? Nah - that's just plain weird. But Barb said it drives guys wild. Do I want to drive guys wild? Sure. But does that mean I want to pick up stuff with my cunt? Suddenly I don't know.

So what do I want?

I settle for a vague answer.

"I want to be very sexy. I want a cute guy to love me, marry me, and be faithful to me. But I don't know if those are things I can get out of the program." And I turn it in.

The nurse comes in, and takes me back to the examining rooms. I take off my clothes and put on the gown. The room is outfitted with chair and stirrups for a gynecological exam. I hate those. She takes my vitals, weighs me, measures my height. She asks a few questions.

"If you were buying a bra, I'd guess you look for a small B cup. Am I right?"

"I suppose so. Some B size bras are too loose, but I can usually find one that fits."

"Yep - small B. I think I have everything I need. The doctor will be in shortly."

Dr. Kraft blows in the door. I am relieved - she is very pretty. About 40, with a kind, understanding manner.

"Marsha Connolly? Joyce Kraft. Pleased to meet you. I'm going to give you a physical, and I'll be examining your vagina and breasts closely. The purpose of this is to make sure you're suitable for the program, and verify that you would be a good candidate for some of the procedures that are commonly done here. We don't want to tell you that we can do something for you, only to find out later that there is a physiological reason why it won't work. We'll talk about what I find, and then we can discuss your goals. Ok?"

"I guess so."

So for the next 10 minutes, she pushes and pokes in all the usual places. Then she lifts the gown, and starts playing with my tits. Lots of pushing, prodding, and palpating. Not sexy.

The feet go up in the stirrups, and she examines my pussy. More poking. A few nerve and reflex tests. Finally she's done.

"I hope that didn't feel too bad. What do the blood tests say? Everything normal. No STDs. Very good."

"Did the admissions department explain how the program works? There are four basic elements: health, education, experience, and jobs. Health: exercise, diet, supplements, prescription medications, and surgery to give you the body you want. Education: sex education classes that cover everything from flirting and foreplay to bondage and mind control. Experience: both the classes and the social environment are conducive to lots of casual sex so you can practice what is taught. Jobs: there is a job placement service that helps graduates find positions that fulfill their objectives.

"I manage the health part of your program. First and foremost, we stress exercise and proper diet. We can't give you a fabulous body if there isn't enough muscle to work with. The fitness instructor will watch you carefully, and constantly change your exercise routine to maximize your results. The nutritionist will modify your diet to support your goals - typically to lose weight and gain muscle. We also do blood tests to make sure you're getting enough vitamins & minerals, make sure your metabolism and blood glucose are within the target range, and that your hormone levels are right.

"We use a combination of exercise, diet, medication, and surgery to help our students reach their goals. Some things aren't possible -- or at least, we don't know how to do them yet. For example, we can make your breasts grow, but don't yet know how to give you bigger nipples without growing your breasts at the same time. For the most part, though, it just comes down to what your goals are. Do you know what you want?"

"I am not sure. I want to be pretty, I want to be wanted, I want to be sexy."

"Hmm. That's not very specific. Perhaps you need to give it a bit more thought. There are many kinds of sexy. There is supermodel sexy, Amazon sexy, porn star sexy, or centerfold sexy. We could help you become any one of those -- but we can't make you all of them at the same time very easily."

"What would you recommend?"

"It's completely up to you. We'd get you into terrific shape, and the laser treatment center would give you flawless skin. Surgery and drugs are completely optional, but most of our students elect to have some procedures done."

"Let me rephrase that. What procedures would work for me?"

"Well, frankly, I think most would. Your body would respond well to exercise and diet, and I doubt you'd need much lipo work. You have nice small breasts - they are very pretty. If you want to be a supermodel, we'd leave them alone. But you might not be tall enough - the New York agencies like girls around 5'10" today. Otherwise, breast augmentation is usually done here with a silicone implant below the muscle, inserted through an incision at the nipple. That would work well for you too

"The laser treatment center would give you flawless skin. We have drugs that can give you beautiful hair. If there are things like your nose or ears that you want fixed, that can be done too. We can also increase your vaginal muscle control if you like. And we are the pioneers for a throat surgery procedure that lets you deep throat a very large penis if you want - 12", maybe more."

"I've never heard of a cock that big."

"Normally, they are pretty rare. But we have a similar facility for men up the road. Their students usually take drugs to make their penises grow. Many end up with a penis in the 8" to 10" range. Your vagina can stretch and your anus can handle a penis of that size already. But like most women, you would need surgery to take a bigger penis all the way down your throat."

"I can't imagine why I'd want to do that."

"That's what everyone says. But with lower inhibitions and a bigger sex drive, you might change your mind.

"Beyond surgery, we often prescribe drugs to treat conditions that we uncover. For example, if subsequent blood tests show that your sex drive is on the low side of normal, we can prescribe something for that. The psychology profile says that you're straight, that you prefer romance to sex. Sound right?"

I think for a second. "That's probably fair. Do I want to have sex with a guy? Maybe if I'm really turned on, and really into him. But most of the time, I'd rather have a massage."

"Ok. Let's talk about the essay question. "I want to be very sexy. I want a cute guy to love me, marry me, and be faithful to me.

"I think our program can make you very, very sexy. Lots of cute guys will want to have sex with you. So will just about everyone else too. The program can't make a cute guy fall in love with you. But it can make you great in bed, and give him the best sex he'll ever have. We can give you better social skills so that you'll meet more guys, and the ones that meet you will want to go out with you. And it will improve sex for you, too.

"Do you have a steady boyfriend?

"No. I had a steady boyfriend about 7-8 months ago, but we broke up..."

"Well, that's probably a good thing that you don't have a steady boyfriend right now. After 6 months here, you'll have had sex with perhaps 200 different guys, 600 or 700 times - an average of three or four times a day. If you have a boyfriend now, that relationship would probably not survive an extended stay here.

"You're a good candidate for the program, and I'm going to pass you. You're young, have a great smile, and would make an easy transformation. The plastic surgery center does a lot of breast augmentation, and they'd do a good job on you. Your vagina would respond well to the enhanced muscle control surgery if you want that. But let me give you some advice. If you want to change your body, change your attitude about sex, and become a fantastic lover, this is a good place for you. If you want to make a particular guy fall in love with you, this is not a good place.

"The admission director is going to press you on this issue. If she thinks you want to get a particular guy to fall in love with you, she'll turn you down. If she thinks you want a great body and learn new sex techniques, she'll admit you. But you'll have to come with an open mind, and bring a positive attitude.

"If you don't know which description best describes you, the admission decision will probably defer admission for up to 6 months to let you think about it. After 6 months, if you don't decide that you want to change your body and become a great lover, she'll turn you down.

"That may sound harsh, but it isn't. The changes we make are permanent. We make you the sexiest thing in the room. If you don't want that, you don't belong here."

"You've given me a lot to think about. I think I want to be the sexiest thing in the room. But I'm not sure I want to fuck 200 different guys to get there. Can I ask you something else?"

"Fire away."

"Are the drugs you give legal? Are they proven? Are they safe?"

"Perhaps a bit of history would be the best way to answer you. Before the Bimbo Factory started, the founders were doing some clinical drug trials for a large pharmaceutical company. They discovered several classes of drugs that were very interesting, but the drug company didn't want to pursue them. So the founders bought the intellectual property from their employer, and started their own company.

"The first drug class enabled women to grow. Not guys. Just women. So they refined and tested several variations. One enabled women to grow taller. Another made their breasts bigger. At 5' 8", you don't need to be any taller.

"The second drug class had largely cosmetic effects. Toned the skin, made it more elastic, made it thicker. In short, it made wrinkles disappear, and tightened loose and sagging skin. Given in higher dosages, it worked like a face lift, but high dosages for extended periods can be difficult to tolerate. Given in lower dosages, it just reduced the effect of aging.

"Finally, they found a new way to combine some existing drugs to maximize an important side effect. Put together, they make a woman horny. All the time. By managing the dosage levels, we've found that we can fine-tune a woman's sex drive to any level that is desired.

"The founders went to the FDA for approval, and were turned down. The FDA didn't think that making women very horny was a good idea. But the side effects were very mild (slight nasal congestion in some women), and it was very safe.

"So they started the Bimbo Factory, in Mexico, offering a variety of services. It's been very successful."

"Let me ask something else. Yesterday, a woman named Barb met with me, and showed how she could pick up things with her pussy. Is that for real? How is that done? Why would anyone want to do that?"

"Real? You bet. The plastic surgery center has developed a procedure that makes it possible by dramatically increasing voluntary control of the muscles in the vaginal wall. The fitness center follows up with exercises that target and develop these muscle groups. Why do it? During intercourse, this unprecedented muscle control can create a squeezing, massaging, milking sensation in the penis. It is intensely pleasurable. I believe we're the only facility that does it.

"Look at the time! Lunch starts in 10 minutes, and your appt with the admissions director is at 1:30. Let me add just one thing: if you attend the Bimbo Factory and we prescribe drugs to raise your sex drive, you won't HAVE to screw 200 hundred different guys. You'll WANT to."

Dr Kraft gave me a quick hug. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure out what to do." With an encouraging smile and a wave, she left and closed the door behind her. I got dressed, and went to lunch.

I ate by myself. Did I want Dr Kraft to give me a drug that makes me want to screw 200 guys? I couldn't imagine how such a change in my thinking would be possible.

123456...8