Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure I am ready for that."

"That's cool. You've had a long day. Come back on the bus after dinner if you like. When you're ready to stay, I can show you the ropes." I later learned that Jill was really into bondage - when she said, "show you the ropes," she meant just that.

"There's one other rule. You're not supposed to have dinner with the same guy two nights in a row, or fuck the same guy two nights in a row in the semi-private rooms. At the gang bang, it doesn't matter. But the basic idea is that they don't want cliques forming or couples hooking up. You're supposed to be here to gain experience, and that means lots of different experiences."

Jill and I had dinner together that week. We'd share a table with different guys every night. Some of them were really dull. But after a few nights, I noticed a pattern - the guys that were just starting their program were really rough around the edges. Couldn't keep up a conversation, didn't pick up on cues.

Those that had been there a while, however, were a different story all together. Funny, polite, easy to talk to. Even easier to look at with their big muscles, bright smiles, and big bulges in their pants. While they were great eye candy, I still found them very intimidating. All I could think of when I saw them was "could I fuck that?"

After dinner, I talked to Mary Ann, another newbie - it was her first day too. Together, we decided to check out the gang bang downstairs.

It was unbelievable. I hung out at the door - I couldn't go any further. There were about a dozen people inside - perhaps 6 guys and 6 girls. None had a stitch on. One girl had three guys at once - one in her mouth, one in her cunt, and the other in her ass. They made a kind of obscene guy/girl/guy sandwich. It never occurred to me that a girl could take on 3 guys at once. When the guy pulled out of her ass, he let out a yell and squirted his cum all over. Somehow it didn't seem to be very sexy to me.

Mary Ann was a bit more assertive than I was. She grabbed a cute guy by the door, and the two of them disappeared down the hall. I was left by myself. As I was the only one with any clothes on, I started feeling more and more uncomfortable.

Then a guy with a big cock came up to me. "Want to join in? Come on. I can help you out of those clothes. Don't be shy - it's a lot of fun!"

It was all too much. I knew that it was considered bad form to turn someone down, but I just wasn't ready to fuck a strange guy with a big dick. "Uh... thanks for asking, but I need to pass tonight. I am just exhausted." Then I backed out of the doorway and fled up the stairs, got on the bus, and went back to my room.

Why did I react so differently to that guy tonight? When I came for a visit, they fixed me up with Colin and I fucked him all night. This guy showed up, and I ran away. I guess that the biggest difference between the two was that I had a couple of hours to get to know Colin before I took him up to my room. And during those two hours, he was dressed. This guy just showed up, waving his big cock in front of me. I need more time than that to get in the mood.

The drugs that Dr. Kraft gave me to boost my sex drive didn't seem to make much difference. I was tired, I had a headache. So I slipped into my comfy nightgown and went to bed.

Dr.Kraft said that the skin pill worked slowly, and those changes were subtle. So I didn't expect any noticeable changes right away. But she did say that most patients notice a change from the hormone blend in the first few days. The first day on the hormones didn't make me feel very different. The next day was a different story.

Chapter 7

Second Day

I woke up the second day feeling incredibly horny. I needed a cock. Bad. I was painfully aware of my empty pussy, and it was hungry for cock. I put a finger in my panties, only to find I was sopping wet and swollen. So I played with my clit, and came in about 10 seconds. I got satisfaction, but not relief. Again and again and again - I must have cum half a dozen times - lots of satisfaction, little relief. Then I realized I was going to be late to the gym, so I took a quick shower so I wouldn't smell of sex, and barely got to the gym on time.

The fitness instructor pushed me hard, and it felt great. I had a chance to concentrate on something other than my need for cock. 75 minutes of aerobics, 45 minutes of weight training. Dripping with sweat, I took my second shower of the day and went down for breakfast. I was starving.

I had 30 minutes after breakfast before my first class started. So I trotted down to the gift shop and picked up a couple of dildos. Back up to the room to fuck myself with them, clean up, and brush my teeth, in that order. I sucked on the smaller one while I reamed out my cunt with the other - a 10 inch fat thing that squirmed, vibrated, and teased my clit all at once. Better than fingering my clit, but not as good as a real cock.

The first class was Flirting I. We were teamed up 1x1 with guys from the Stud Factory. My job was to get him to ask for my phone number. They put us in a small room with a video camera. We had 30 minutes to talk, and then we'd play one of the tapes in front of the class, so we could all discuss it.

Lucky me - they picked my tape to discuss. I was horrible. I didn't want his phone number - I wanted his cock in my cunt. It was so hard to watch the tape, and see me licking my lips, pulling my top down as low as it would go, and asking him about how big his dick was. Not exactly subtle. He didn't ask for my phone number. The consensus of the class was that I wasn't flirting. I was soliciting.

After class, the instructor pulled me aside.

"Marsha, do you have a minute?"

I paused in the doorway. I wanted to get out of there in the worst sort of way, crawl under the rug and hide. "Uh... I guess so."

"How long have you been at the Bimbo Factory?"

"This is my second day."

"Hmm... Did you see Dr. Kraft yesterday?"

"Yeah."

"Did she prescribe hormone therapy?"

"Yeah. I started taking the pills yesterday. Today is the first full day on them."

"Are you having trouble concentrating?"

"Actually, no. I am concentrating on only one thing - I need sex."

"I thought as much. Look, I am sure you're horny and want to do something about it. But I think you should go down to Dr. Kraft's office and ask to see her right away. Tell her how you're feeling, and ask if she's sure she has you on the right dose. If I'm not mistaken, she needs to adjust the dosage a bit so that your hunger for sex is not so all-consuming. Will you do that?"

I thought about it for a moment. What I really wanted to do is shove my vibrating dildo in my cunt, while I reamed out my ass with the other one. But the instructor had a point.

"Ok. I'll see her today."

"Come on. We can walk over there together."

With that, I had no choice. She gathered her purse, and we went over to the doctor's office.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm Marsha Connolly, and I was here yesterday. Dr. Kraft prescribed a hormone therapy to boost my sex drive yesterday, and it is driving me nuts. Can you squeeze me in before 1:30 when my next class starts? I'm not sure I am getting the right dose.

"It's good that you decided to come in right away. It shouldn't drive you nuts. She has a half hour for lunch, and could see you then. It should be about a 15 minute wait. Is that ok?"

"That's fine." 15 minutes later I was back in the examination room. Dr. Kraft comes in.

"The nurse tells me you're concerned about the hormone dosage. Tell me how you're feeling."

"Well, I took the first pill yesterday when I left your office, and the second when I went to bed. I didn't notice much change until this morning, when I woke up very turned on and horny. I masturbated several times, and nearly missed my morning workout. I can't seem to think about anything but getting a cock into my cunt."

"Hmm... the goal is to make you more receptive to sex, not have every waking moment thinking about nothing else. You're not a guy, after all. It also sounds like your body metabolizes the drug a bit more slowly than most, so it is building up in your system. Let's try this. We can take another blood sample now, and see how much is in your system. I'd like you not to take any more of those pills. Here's another prescription that cuts the libido enhancement enzyme in half. I'd like to see you again on Friday, and you should come in for another blood test on Thursday afternoon. We can compare today's test results to those on Friday, and possibly adjust the dosage again if necessary. You should also skip the group sex after dinner and let drug levels subside. Otherwise you may regret how you behaved if you go."

"Thanks - I'll make an appointment with the nurse." So they took another small blood sample, I got a new prescription (3 days worth), and took no more of the old pills. And I headed off to my hygiene class.

The hygiene class was not very sexy. In fact, it wasn't sexy at all. We talked about different types of douches and how to use them. Then they gave us a chance to practice. Yuck. But I needed a distraction, and the class filled the bill.

Over the rest of the day, I found that my need for a cock started to slowly abate. I wanted a cock; I needed a cock. In the morning, I wanted three at once - one in each hole, dumping their loads in my body, using me as their cum bucket like that girl at the gang bang last night. By afternoon, I would have been happy with two. When I went to bed, one was enough.

The following morning, I was almost back to normal. Sex? Take it or leave it. I took a half dose pill, went to the gym, then breakfast, then Flirting I. The instructor talked about flirting stages: recognition, attraction, follow up. Said that the goal was to learn how to control the conversation, direct it to your desired outcome. Same assignment this time - get him to ask for your phone number. This time he did. After class, the instructor pulled me aside again.

"What did Dr. Kraft say?"

"She cut the dosage in half. I'm feeling much better."

"Good. You did much better in class today. Glad you went?"

"Absolutely."

"See you tomorrow then."

Hygiene was still gross. This time we discussed anal sex, how you get shit on the guy's prick sometimes if you haven't done a proper enema first. Then she demonstrated how to do it, and then gave us a chance to practice. Gross. As we were leaving, she said that the next class would be focus on how to have sex when you're having your period without making a mess. Great.

I gradually fell into the routine at the Bimbo Factory. After two weeks, I was miserable.

It wasn't the classes. I had to admit I was learning a lot. Flirting was an art, and I didn't really know how to flirt with a guy. Perhaps that's why I got so few dates. The hygiene class was graphic and gross - but once again, I had to admit I was learning a lot. Sex was a lot nicer if I was clean, smooth, didn't smell, and was prepared to take a guy any way he wanted to go, or any way I wanted him.

No, it wasn't the classes. Nor was it the exercise routines, or the diet, or the people, or my friends. No - it was the sex.

Each evening, everybody went to one of several rooms to fuck. Clothes heaped in one corner, and naked bodies everywhere else. The guys were toned hunks with huge hard cocks. The gals would take them every way imaginable. It was beyond an orgy - it looked like women pouring over the sale rack at Macy's on the day after Thanksgiving.

I just wasn't ready for it. So I'd get on the early bus, go back to my room, and play with my dildo. I'd pretend I was in one of those orgy rooms, and would suck it, stick it up my cunt, or ream out my ass. I'd come 5 or 6 times, but I'd still feel lonely.

At breakfast, my friends would talk about how good the sex was the night before. I'd listen. The drugs were making me plenty horny, and every day that went by I wanted to stay behind and fuck. But I just couldn't bring myself to take off all of my clothes and fuck the closest cock. Somehow, I still thought you should get to know each other first. Wasn't there another way?

This morning, though, the conversation was a bit different.

"Morning Marsha. Sleep well?"

"I guess so. How was the gang bang?"

"I had a great time as usual. At one point I got 3 cocks at once: one to suck, and one in my cunt while I jerked off the third guy. Did you stay, or come home early?"

"I came home early. I don't think I can handle that scene."

"Why don't you come with us tonight? You don't have to take off your clothes, you can just stay and watch. If anyone comes by and you want to be left alone, just tell them you're not felling well. Could you try that?"

"I've tried that once before, and I just feel uncomfortable. Let me think about it."

"I hope you decide to join us. I know it's weird, but it's also liberating. You treat the guys like sex objects, just something to fuck. No relationship baggage - just great sex. It's a safe environment, no one gets hurt, and the guy always backs off if you don't want him - after all, there are plenty of other pussies he can have if he can't have yours. Text me, ok? We can meet during happy hour, ok? OMG - I'm late for the fitness instructor. Gotta go!"

I thought about it all morning. Julie was making it as easy for me as she could, and I'd be a fool not to take her up on it. So I texted her and said I'll come along.

Well, I'd made a promise - now I had to keep it. So, like always, I took a shower, shaved, put on a nice dress and some makeup, then met Julie at happy hour. We sat together and made small talk, but the whole time I was wondering what would happen after dinner.

As Julie took me down to the common room; she took me to the one dedicated to straight sex - no anal. We found the place, and went over to a corner, and she assured me everything would be fine. Then, to my dismay, she took her clothes off, and made a beeline to the guy she wanted to fuck tonight, leaving me by myself.

After 10 minutes of watching people fuck, I was turned on and repulsed at the same time. A guy finally came over, but I didn't see him until the last minute. He still had his underwear on - a tiny bikini brief that barely covered his huge bulge. Thankfully, he was still soft - if he was hard, there would be no way the fabric would contain him. He sat down next to me and smiled.

"Hi! You don't look very comfortable. Have you been here long?"

"Two weeks."

"Hmm... Well, let me say it took a lot of courage to come and check it out. Your first time here?"

"I guess not. I peeked in once before, but I just don't think it's my thing. I suppose you came over to fuck me with that...", as I pointed to the big bulge in his underwear.

"Not necessarily. You just looked uncomfortable, so I thought I'd come over and say hello. Where are you from?"

"Connecticut. Look. You came here to fuck. Don't let me keep you."

"Nah. Say, I think I have a better idea. Would you like a massage? No fucking - just a massage."

I melted. "I'd love a massage."

"Ok. Tell you what. I'll go grab a bottle of warming oil, and you pull off that top of yours, and I'll give you a massage. No fucking. Promise."

"That would be wonderful." So my hunk with the big bulge went over to grab the oil, and I pulled off my top, leaving my underwear in place. I lay down on the cool padded bench, and he got behind me. He unsnapped the clasp of my bra, and moved the straps out of the way. After dribbling the oil on my back and neck, he proceeded to give me a long, slow massage. The oil warmed with his touch, my skin softened, and I was able to finally relax. I stopped hearing the noises of those fucking in the rest of the room - I just had this gorgeous guy giving me a soft and sensuous massage.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I can massage that beautiful ass of yours, but the jeans have to go." Shall I help you with them?"

I nodded without thinking. As he started to pull my jeans off, I started to worry a bit. But he did promise no fucking, just a massage. And Julie said you could trust the guys not to press it if you say no.

Then he dribbled more of the oil on my ass too. His big strong hands caressed my back and my neck, but now started to knead my soft ass. Once, his fingers grazed the lips of my cunt, sending a tingle down my spine. It felt fabulous. I was getting turned on, and couldn't help myself. Again, his fingers grazed my pussy. Zing! But this time I could feel my cunt lips start to swell and a little dampness began to build.

Soon he was massaging my pussy with as much vigor as anything else. He took a brief pause, and then I felt his massive stiff cock sliding between my legs, teasing and playing with my clit, but staying outside.

He leaned over, and whispered again in my ear. "We agreed not to fuck, so we won't. But I can give you a massage with something other than my hands... Does that feel good?"

It felt fantastic. The fat head of his oiled prick slid over my clit and across my cunt lips, making me shiver with every stroke. "Hmm... yes - it feels fine.... "

"You can play with me too, if you like. Let me be your boy toy tonight. No fucking - but you can play if you feel like it.

My inhibitions were gone. I was very turned on - so turned on that a few strokes of his massive cock would send me over the top. I had agreed not to fuck it. But I could play with it instead. So I turned over and grabbed his massive prick.

It was, by far, the biggest cock I had ever seen. Even bigger than Colin that first night. There might have been bigger cocks in that room, but his cock was huge, and I had it, up close and personal. My hand couldn't reach around it - and the swollen head was slick with his precum. His skin slid easily over the rigid shaft, and soft dark red head just begged to be sucked. He was pierced like Colin - a bright metal ring disappeared underneath his cock head and reappeared out his piss hole.

But we didn't fuck. I just played with his oversized organ, licking it, sliding my hands over it, slapping my clit with it. I wanted this in me - but I didn't take it. For his part, he played with me, licking me, sucking my clit, massaging my hole with the warming oil. The time slipped away as I played with the fuck toy.

At 10 minutes till 10, they blinked the lights a couple of times, indicating it was time for the guys to cum and pull out of whatever hole they were in, and the gals to squeeze in their last orgasm before getting dressed. We took a couple of towels and wiped off the excess oil, then shared a passionate, electrifying kiss. He broke the silence.

"I had a great time with you tonight. Sometimes the best sex can just be foreplay."

I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from me. "I had a great time too. Could we meet here again tomorrow night?"

"We're not supposed to fuck the same person two nights in a row - you know the rules. But we didn't fuck, so I guess it's ok. You might be more comfortable in a room down the hall. Let's meet here, and then decide where to go."

"Tomorrow, then."

"Tomorrow it is. Good night..."

We parted company, with me going off to the bus, and he went up to his room. I found my best friend Julie on the bus, and sat with her.

"How did it go?", Julie asked.

"Well, I was about to leave - I was feeling really depressed. Everyone else was fucking, and I was sitting in the corner with my clothes on. Then this gorgeous guy comes over, we talked, and he gave me a massage. Just him and me in the corner, no sex. But it was odd - we promised not to fuck, but after 20 minutes, I was really turned on and all I could think of was how to get his prick in me."

"But you didn't?"

"Nope. He massaged my back, my ass, my cunt. I played with his huge pierced prick. But I didn't fuck it."

1...345678