Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was his name?"

"Oh my gosh! He never told me his name! How could I play with his prick for an hour and a half and not know his name?!"

A slow grin appeared on Julie's face. "Sounds to me like you're getting the hang of this place." And then said nothing more the rest of the way home.

Back in my room, I pulled out the dildo and fucked myself with it, imagining that it was my mystery man's meat. It was smaller than his cock, hard, and cold. I managed 3 orgasms, but knew that I wanted to fuck that guy in the worst way. Did I love him? No. Did I want to fuck to show how much I cared? No. I just wanted to fuck him to find out what it felt like, to have a huge fat pierced prick pounding away at me. Julie was right - it was very liberating to think of him just as a piece of meat to be fucked.

The following day, I could not concentrate. "Would he be there" was the only question in my head, a question that popped up countless times.

I didn't see him at Happy Hour, and he didn't sit at my table at dinner. But right after dinner, I bounded down the stairs and found him waiting by the door.

"Come on. Let me show you something."

He took my hand, and we walked down the hall, and through a doorway into a room that had been divided into 4 or 5 areas by some low partitions. In each area, there was a soft queen bed. There was some soft music, the lights were dim, and he was holding a bottle of that fabulous warming oil.

"How does this look? We could pick up where we left off last night, and relax the ground rules if you like." Meaning, of course, that I could fuck him if I wanted to. I melted again. "I don't even know your name."

"Ah... that's awkward. Bob. Bob Franklin."

I was glad to have a name to go with a cock. "You're right. No ground rules this time." Then I kissed him passionately, first sticking my tongue down his throat, then sucking his tongue when he offered it to me. We yanked off each other's clothes, and pulled the cover off, revealing the soft sheets underneath. With lots of oil, we caressed each other, kissed, massaged, licked and sucked. I got him nice and hard.

And I fucked that massive hot prick of his. I don't remember being so horny, so wet, and so ready. Maybe it was the pills from the doctor. Maybe it was the anticipation - all day I had thought about fucking him and little else. I was desperate - I needed a cock - but most of all, I needed his cock, his fat, pierced cock. I took him in my mouth; I took him in my cunt. Finally, I rolled over and demanded to be fucked in the ass. He came twice, first filling my cunt with his sticky white goo, then pumping my ass full as well. I came at least 4 or 5 times.

We said our goodbyes, and I went back to my room. I was a mess and needed another shower. But after I cleaned up and went to bed, I slept better than I had in years. It had been the best sex of my life. Better than Colin on the night of my first visit. I was sore, but it was a good kind of sore.

I didn't see Bob for a while after that. It was ok - I wanted to try out the other guys and see if they were as good in the sack. I didn't like the group sex - but singular attention on one guy in the semi-private rooms was great. I'd go down to the gang bang room, and look for someone that was feeling a little uncomfortable. Then I'd drag him down the hall and have fun. But I always thought about Bob Franklin, and about that evening when he got my clothes off and we had sex without having sex.

Chapter 7

A Consultation

I settled down during the next few months. The classes got more interesting. They did lots of demonstrations on guys, and during the lab we had time to practice. I learned that Bob was bigger than most guys at the Stud Farm, but wasn't quite the biggest. I took Oral I, followed by Oral II which covered deep-throating skills. I just couldn't seem to handle a guy much bigger than 9 inches or so in my throat.

The diet and exercise regimen was strict, but delivered results. I split my workouts in two - strength training in the morning, cardio in the afternoon. I lost about 10 pounds a month, and my muscle tone was getting much, much better. I could have modeled for one of those exercise DVDs they sell on TV. The weight loss made my boobs smaller, and I knew that I had to do something about them.

So three months into the program, I saw Dr. Kraft for my regular checkup.

"Marsha! Good to see you again. You've made some major progress. I see you've lost 25 pounds, and the fitness instructor says you're a lot stronger. How are you feeling?"

"Physically, I feel great. But I'm concerned because the weight loss has made my breasts smaller - I don't think I'm a B anymore."

"Well, about this time in the program we usually discuss breast augmentation. The drugs to firm up your skin are working nicely, and your breasts are in very good shape. I'll put an appointment for a cosmetic surgery center consultation. They can discuss options with you. Ok?"

"That would be fine." Two days later, an appointment appeared on my schedule to see the cosmetic surgery center for a consultation. I showed up after lunch, at 1:30.

"Marsha! Pleased to meet you. I am Donna McCormick. Welcome. Please sit down. Let's see - you've been here for 3 months, and you've lost some weight. How is your skin coming along? Have you been going to the laser treatment center?"

"I can't believe what a good job they do. My moles and birthmarks are gone, and the stretch marks too. They've taken off the body hair, and are starting to work on a permanent tan."

"I am glad you're pleased with the results. Have you given much thought to what else you might like to have done?"

"Well, the weight loss has made my boobs smaller. I'd like to do something about it." I can't quite make myself say "breast augmentation". "Of course. Let's get those clothes off, and take a look at you." So off comes my top and my bra. She starts to feel up my tits.

"Your breasts are nice and firm. They look like a large A cup to me. How tall are you?"

"I'm 5' 8"."

Well, someone as tall as you could carry much bigger breasts. If you want to be a fashion model, we should probably leave your breasts alone. But if you want to stop traffic, you need to be bigger."

"I want to stop traffic."

"Then we need to do a breast augmentation. Let's see. Let me put a D cup bra on you, and we'll fill the cups with 400cc implants. There. Why don't you take a look at yourself. What do you think?"

"They are nice. But the girls with really spectacular tits are a bit bigger."

"Ok. Let's try a DD bra, and 500cc implants."

I put them on, and look at myself in the mirror. They are very nice. Then I put my top back on, over the big, stuffed bra. Wonderful. Perfect. But I am a bit bigger on the right than on the left.

I turn back to the doctor. "This is very nice. But I look a little bigger on the right than on the left. Can you fix that?"

"Sure. Let me tell you what I'd recommend. I think we should use 450cc teardrop implants, and fill them with silicone. We can overfill them a bit, so they are a bit firmer. And I could put a bit more in the left side to balance you out. We'd place the implants under the muscle, and go in through an incision just at the bottom edge of the areola. That will hide the scar - no one will know it's there. How does that sound?"

"Well, I liked the 500cc implants better than the 400cc ones. Could you use 500cc implants, and overfill those?"

"Sure. That will make you a bit bigger than a DD, but not much. You still may lose some more weight, so I don't think it would make that big of a difference. You may spill out of a DD bra a little, but that could be very sexy. 500cc implants it is. You ok with using silicone?"

"I think so. Everyone says that it is safe and feels better."

"I think your friends are right. Good for you. You've done your research. When we do a large breast augmentation, the nipples will stretch and flatten a bit. We can put in a couple of sutures here... and here... to make them protrude more. That will make them stand out under your bra, even when you're not cold or turned on. How do you feel about that?"

"How would that affect sensitivity?"

"It would make your nipples more sensitive, and make them feel bigger."

"Sounds good to me."

"Anything else you might want done?"

"What are my choices? What do you suggest?"

"Let's see. In a month or so, we might want to go in and do a bit of liposuction to take care of any remaining love handles and give you more definition on your abs. We could slim down your neck at the same time, and take this bit of fat from below your chin. Are you happy with your nose?"

"I think it is too big. But not by much."

"We could shave the top of the bone here. That would give you a little more feminine profile if you like that."

"Sounds perfect."

"Another common procedure is to tighten up the muscles in your vagina. If we do that, and you follow up with the right exercises, you'll have a lot more control, and can use your vagina to grab and squeeze a man's penis. Many guys find it to be intensely pleasurable."

"I saw Barb in Admissions pick up a dildo with her cunt. Would this procedure let me do that?"

"I suppose so. But that's just a trick - she was showing off for you. The primary benefit is how it improves sensation during sex."

"What else? Let's see. Is oral sex comfortable for you?"

"Kind of. I just finished Oral II, and they taught us how to deep throat a guy. I find I can take normal sized guys, but when they get over about 9", I can't get it all the way down."

"Let me look. Hmm... I think I see the problem. You are struggling with very large penises because the top of your throat is too narrow. We just started doing a new procedure to fix that. There are 4 things we do. First, we shorten the ligament that attaches the tongue to your jaw. This brings the tongue forward, and pulls it out of the way. Also makes deep penetration with the tongue easier, so kissing is more fun and oral sex with another woman is much better. Adds almost an inch to your tongue. Next, we remove your tonsils. Third, we raise the roof of your mouth in the back by lifting your soft palate. Finally, we slip in a small tube that runs from your nose to your trachea. It enables you to breathe with a big penis in your throat. Together, these create a lot more room at the top of the throat, and enable you to handle a much larger penis. But it isn't critical unless oral sex is important to you and you want to accommodate exceptionally large penises."

I remembered Bob Franklin and his horse cock. It sure would be nice to take his prick all the way down my throat, and swallow while he's in there - the contractions of my throat would milk the cum from his balls. But I can't breathe while a big cock is buried in my mouth - the tube sounds like a particularly good idea. "I think I need that too. Do you do everything at once?"

"Goodness no. I'd suggest that we do the breast augmentation and vaginal muscle surgery first. We could do that early next week. Let you recover for 3 weeks, and we can do the oral surgery. That takes about 4 weeks to heal. Finally, we can do the lipo. That heals quickly. About 10 weeks from now, you'd be done."

"Sounds perfect. Based on my class schedule and the progress I am making in the gym, I hope to be finished after 6 months here. If the cosmetic surgery takes 10 weeks including healing time, that would give me about 2 weeks to spare. Let's get started."

Chapter 8

Boobs!

The following Tuesday is Boob Day! At least that's what my friends call it. You start the day with normal sized tits. You go to bed with Boobs! I took my regular medicine in the morning with my cup of coffee, but skipped any solid food. The Plastic Surgery Center was just a block away from the Residence Hall, so I walked.

When I arrive, I sign more forms, and go into the prep room. Take off my clothes, and put on one of those hospital gowns. Dr. McCormick stops in to offer some encouragement. They give me a couple of pills to make me sleepy. The anesthesiologist starts an IV, and asks me to start counting backward from 10. I don't think I made it to 5.

I woke up in the recovery room with bandages on my chest and a big diaper on my ass. After 15 minutes or so, they give me a sip of water, and Dr. McCormick shows up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty groggy, actually."

"Any pain?"

"No... just groggy."

"Well the surgery went well. We used the 500cc implants, and filled the left one with 550cc, the right with 525. You'll have some tenderness and be a bit sore, and could get some swelling. We'll give you a prescription for the pain, and another to control the swelling. Please leave the bandages on - I want you back here on Friday so we can take them off. The nipple sutures worked well, and your nipples will stand up nicely.

"The vaginal surgery went better than expected. Your tissues are a bit more elastic than most, so you will be accommodate a large variety of penis sizes and still find sex to be pleasurable. Because of the way you are built, the surgery also made your clitoris stand out a bit more. That will make it easier to achieve an orgasm, a nice side benefit.

"I want you to rest here until noon. Then we'll wheel you back to your room, and I want you to rest. Leave the TV off for the next few days, read a book and sleep. We'll see you on Friday at 11am and get those bandages off to see how you are healing. OK?"

I mumbled something, and she left. A couple of hours later, they put me in a wheelchair and pushed me down to the residence hall. Julie stayed with me that day, helping me with my medications and getting to the bathroom. The Dining Commons sent up my dinner - a thin chicken noodle soup - but I got an ice cream sundae to go with it. The bright red cherry on top of the big scoop of vanilla ice cream looked like a nice tit.

On Friday, I got up feeling much better. I wrapped my chest bandages with saran wrap, and took a shower. It felt wonderful to get clean. I was excited - the bandages came off at 11am today!

I showed up at the doctor's office 10 minutes early, and they brought me to an exam room. Dr. McCormick came in with a big smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better today, thanks. My boobs are a bit sore, but I am finding that I don't need the pain medication anymore - Tylenol is enough."

"That's good - it means you are healing. Let's get those bandages off, and see how your girls turned out, shall we?"

So I stand up and take off my top. Dr. McCormick uses some sharp scissors to cut the bandages, and peels them away slowly. She looks at my boobs. "There's some discoloration around the incision, but they are very nice. Here - take a look."

I turn to the mirror and look at my boobs. My nipples are dark purple, and the stitches around the incision are still there. There's a bit of swelling. I look huge.

"They seem to be a bit bigger than I expected, and the shape is a little different. They point down more than I hoped they would."

"Well, part of that is the swelling - when the swelling goes down, your breasts will point up a bit more and they will still fill your DD bra very nicely. But they are a little bigger now; remember, we started with the larger implants and overfilled them. Here - let me remove those sutures." So she got out some smaller sterile scissors and some tweezers, and carefully removed the stitches.

"Did you bring a new bra?"

"Right here." She tapes a couple of cotton pads over the incision sites, and helps me into the DD bra. It is a bit tight, so she loosens the straps a little. I spill over the top a bit.

"This doesn't quite fit. Should I get a bigger one?"

"No - I think this is fine. Squeezing your breasts a little will help keep the swelling down. In a couple of weeks, you'll feel fine. Now, let's look at your vagina. "

I lay back, and she pulls off the bandages. "You are healing very nicely. You don't need these bandages any more, but should wear a pad to absorb any remaining drainage.

"Now I want you back here in 10 days. We'll see how well you are healing, and, and if you're ready, we can schedule the oral surgery. I don't do that; some of it can be pretty tricky. We fly in an oral surgeon from San Diego. He comes on every other Friday. He is here today, and will be back again on the 18th. Tentatively, let's put you down on his schedule for the 18th. If you're not ready, we can cancel it. Ok?"

"Ok. When can I resume sex?"

"In about a week you could have oral and anal sex. But your vagina needs a month to heal. Start with small guys at first - look for newbies from the Stud Farm, and stay away from the porn stars. After you get used to smaller ones, you can move up to the bigger ones later."

"When we do the oral and nose surgery, you'll have a sore throat for a couple of weeks, and splints will make it impossible to breathe through your nose. At that point you'll have to stop the fellatio, but vaginal and anal sex will be fine."

"OK. I'll see you in 10 days."

I went back to my room and pulled off the bra. My tits were wonderful. A bit sore, a bit puffy, yes. My nipples stood up all the time and were very sensitive. The mounds of tit flesh stood off my chest and were glorious. I checked out my profile - I could pose as the girl whose profile you sometimes see on a big truck's mud flaps. Suddenly, I felt very very sexy. My cunt was sore, my tits were sore, but I was wet. So I grabbed the vibrator and lightly grazed my clit and my puffy tits, and came in a rush.

That night, I went down to the gang bang for the first time in several days. I needed a dick. So I grabbed two guys and pulled them away to my favorite room. There was one rule - leave my cunt and my tits alone. So the bigger one took me up the ass while I deep throated the newbie. The newbie didn't have much self-control, and came right away. But the guy with the horse cock took his time, loosening up my asshole and gradually slipping his meat inside. When he finally was in all the way, he fucked my ass mercilessly while I licked the newbie off and helped him get hard again.

When my porn star finally erupted in my ass, the newbie was ready for more. So he took my abused poop chute, slick with the other guy's cum. Popped right in and started pounding away. I used my sphincter muscle to clamp down on his poor cock, and milked his second orgasm dry.

During the whole time, my massive new tits swayed beneath me. I loved the view.

I repeated the same scene every day while my boobs and cunt healed. Before the boob job, sometimes I had to seek guys to fuck after dinner. Afterwards, they always came to me. I had more attention than I could handle. I still had some surgery to go, but now, for the first time, I had a clear idea of what I would look like when I finished. I looked good. I knew that I would stop traffic when I graduated. With new confidence and enthusiasm I approached my classes and exercise routine. I wanted to learn everything I could, practice and perfect my technique, sculpt and tone my body. At the gang bang, I could keep up with just about anybody.

The night before my follow up appointment, I decided I couldn't wait any longer. When I got ready for dinner, I put on a low cut dress and skipped the bra. The swelling had subsided, and my nipple bruising had disappeared. I had perky, firm DD boobs that spilled out of my dress, and the nipples protruded against the thin fabric. The laser treatments had darkened my skin tone a little, giving me a healthy glow.

At dinner, we sat with a newbie that had been at the Stud Farm for less than a week. I whispered in his ear, "Want to try to handle me after dinner?", as we finished coffee. His eyes got big, then he reflexively swallowed before nodding in agreement.

1...345678