Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took him down to my favorite room, and deftly pulled off his clothes. He had a normal cock - perhaps 6 inches or so. I told him to be gentle, and stuck my tits in his face. He sucked on my sensitive nipples while I played with his cock. But I loved seeing his head buried between my big boobs, and just rubbing my clit against his leg was enough to make me cum. When he slipped his prick into my waiting wet cunt, I clutched his member and drew him inside. My clit was bigger, and stood out more, so it was easier to rub it against his pubic bone. The clutching, squeezing cunt muscles made him gasp and groan, and he came with only a few thrusts. That made me come as well, and my cunt started reflexively to squeeze and milk his throbbing, pulsing shaft, draining all his jism into my thirsty hole.

"My god - that was incredible!" He exclaimed with wide eyes as he pulled out of me. "That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. How did you do that?"

"You mean how I milked your cock as you came?"

"Yeah. Your spasming cunt muscles were squeezing me from the base to the tip of my cock. How did you do that?"

"Just a trick I've been practicing. You like it?"

"Wow. I've never felt anything like that. And you have the most perfect tits!"

"Glad you like them. It was great for me too."

We kissed and he left. I put on my clothes and got back on the bus to go back to my room. I was the best fuck he had ever had. Barb was right. It was magical.

The next day, I had my follow up with Dr. McCormick. She was really pleased with how I was healing, and confirmed that we could go ahead with the oral surgery on Friday.

It was the same routine - eat nothing in the morning, put on the hospital gown. The anesthesiologist knocked me out, and I woke up in the recovery room. I was very congested and couldn't breathe through my nose. Groggy as before, but my throat was very sore. It was hard to swallow. I couldn't talk.

They kept me for observation until the end of the day, then sent me home. Julie stayed with me that night, and I was very nauseous. But the pain pills helped, they sent up my meals, and I slept most of the time. Julie said I snored louder than her old boyfriend.

After four days I started to go back to class and resumed some light exercise. It was hard to talk; my tongue stuck out about an inch further than before, and I had to relearn how to use it. But I didn't feel very good, so I skipped practice during class, and went home after dinner. 10 days after surgery, I went back to the clinic for the follow up appointment.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. McCormick chirped as she came in the exam room.

"I feel like I have the worst head cold in the world. I can't breathe."

"It's the splints in your nose. We'll take them out today." So she pushes and pokes a bit, then loosens the bandages, and pulls these tapered sticks out of my nose. They are 4 inches long. I am appalled. But I can breathe!

"Your nose will be very tender and sensitive today. So don't do any strenuous cardio until tomorrow. How is the throat?"

"Still very sore."

"I expect so. With the splints out, you'll be more comfortable. But you will be sore for at least another couple of weeks. When we did the vaginal surgery, I told you to avoid regular sex for a month. You ignored me - and started again after 10 days. This time I am serious. No oral sex until I say so. Understand? Come back in two weeks, and we'll have another look. Ok? No oral sex! You can reopen the wound and get very infected. No oral sex!"

"No oral sex. When can I resume my regular exercise routine?"

"Today is Wednesday. Take it easy tomorrow - light cardio is ok, like walking on the treadmill. Resistance training is fine. You can restart the heavy cardio on Friday. I'll leave a note for your fitness instructor. Anything else? Ok... we'll see you in two weeks. No oral sex!"

"No oral sex." I reply. She leaves, and I get dressed. It was ok. I could skip the blow jobs for a few weeks. I was working on my cunt muscles in the gym, and enjoying the vaginal and anal sex a lot.

The cunt muscle exercises were a bit obscene. I'd take a fat dildo, put a little lube on it, and slip it an inch or so into my twat. Then I'd clench my cunt muscles and pull it in the rest of the way. Relax, and it would start to slip out. Clench and pull it in again. Three sets, resting for about a minute in between sets.

In the beginning, I could do 3 sets of about 10 each time. I worked up to 30 clenches per set. Then my fitness trainer started adding weight to the dildo, a few ounces at a time. I could now take about a pound of weight on the dildo. The goal was 3 pounds. I would do one set of exercises before breakfast, and another when I got ready for dinner. I now knew that the "trick" that Barb showed me that first day wasn't just a trick - it was her daily exercise routine.

It made a big impact on the guys from the Stud Farm. Apparently they talk a lot about us when they go home - swapping notes about who is the best fuck - just like we do. After my boob job and cunt surgery, I started getting lots more attention during happy hour. All they guys wanted to hang out with me.

But when I resumed the regular sex, the tables really turned. When I showed up at happy hour, several guys would come over and introduce themselves. There was always a bit of a contest to see who would sit at my table at dinner. After dinner, I still wanted to take a guy down the hall to one of the semi-private rooms. But now, most of the time another guy would stick his nose in and ask to join us. When I got back to Boston, I didn't think I the guys would ignore me anymore.

After two weeks, Dr. McCormick said I still wasn't ready for oral sex. But the fitness instructor was moving from muscle development and weight loss to more toning exercises. I was given a green light for the lipo work.

This time, they just gave me a sedative, but didn't need a general anesthetic. They injected a drug in the lipo sites to soften up the fat deposits, and used a small tube to suck out the excess fat. They did very little on my neck, and only took a small amount from under my chin. Most of the time was spent slimming down my remaining love handles and pulling fat cells out of my ass. They said that the big reason was to minimize how much weight I would add in the future to my waist and thighs. The spot where they stuck in the tube was sore for a few days, but the anti-inflammatory drugs kept the swelling down.

10 days later, I went back for my follow up appointment, and Dr. McCormick gave me a green light for oral sex. "Start with small penises at first. Once you are comfortable with them, you can move up to larger ones."

"How big a cock will I be able to handle?"

"I don't know. You'll have to see what is comfortable. But you've healed very nicely. Once you get the hang of it, I expect you'd be able to deep throat any penis you may encounter. But start with a normal penis. If it starts to hurt, stop, and let your throat rest."

So that night, I stayed at the gang bang. I started with a newbie. He had a small pot belly and a 6 inch cock. Took him all the way down my throat. It was wonderful to be able to breathe with his cock in my mouth. He pounded my face for half a minute or so; as he came, I swallowed and let my throat muscles squeeze and milk his cock dry. He screamed with his release.

Then I tried a second guy, a bit bigger than the first. Perhaps 8" of cock meat. He was much more fit, and had learned to control himself better. After fucking my face for a minute or so, he asked for permission to come. I nodded my head, and he exploded down my throat. Once again, I swallowed as he came, milking his cock dry.

Over the next several days, I tried bigger and bigger cocks. The first 11" prick I tried made my throat sore, but it felt wonderful when I swallowed. The rippling muscles gripping and squeezing his massive dick gave him a mind-blowing orgasm. The biggest prick I ever took down my throat was Bob Franklin's, on his graduation night. Bob's a bit over 13". But that story will have to wait.

Like Dr. McCormick promised, 10 weeks after we started the surgeries, I was pretty much back to normal. In two weeks I would graduate, assuming I passed my Bondage II final exam.

After stepping out of the shower in the morning, I carefully evaluated myself in the mirror.

Countless skimpy meals of protein and veggies. 14 sex ed classes. 10 weeks of plastic surgery. Six months of hard work.

I got out the pictures of the girl that came here six months ago. I hardly recognized her. Then I looked at the photoshopped pictures Barb gave me during my admissions interview.

Barb was right. I did look better than the Photoshop pictures. I had 39DD boobs that spilled over my bra when I wore one, but most of the time I didn't bother. They were spectacular. A beautiful teardrop shape, with perky protruding nipples that pointed up and were very sensitive. I could tit fuck the smallest guy, and suck my own nipples. If did it right, that alone would make me cum.

My clit was over an inch long and extraordinarily sensitive. When guys would suck it, my orgasm would explode. I had a long and silky tongue, about an inch longer than before, and could fuck a girl with it if I felt so inclined. My cunt could grab and milk a guy dry. I had perfect skin, gorgeous hair, and a body that would match up well against any centerfold.

I knew how to manipulate a guy in bed. I could make him cum in 30 seconds. Or I could tease him - take him right to the edge and back off, again and again, until he begged for mercy. I had become that sex goddess I dreamed about. Not a sex object to be abused by a clumsy lover. Instead, I could handle him - giving him mind-blowing orgasms if I felt like it, but also manipulating him and using him as I saw fit, to meet my needs and mood. I wouldn't say I was a bimbo. But if that's what others would call me, then I was a 21st Century bimbo. And I loved it.

Chapter 9

Interviews

During the last couple of months at the Bimbo Factory, I had a series of appointments with the job placement counselor. I took some personality profile tests, and went back to discuss the results after I had healed enough from my boob job.

"Hi Marsha. Come on in. How are you feeling?

"Better every day. My boobs are sore, and it hurts to sit down sometimes. The doctors want me to avoid regular sex for a little while longer. But I've gotten used to great sex after dinner, so I'm not sure I how much longer I can hold out."

"I understand. Stand up - let me look at you. My. They did a great job. The big boobs look great on you."

"Yeah - they really do. I am getting all the attention at dinner I can handle."

"I expect so. If we sent you out of here tomorrow, you'd get more attention than you want, probably. Before you graduate, you should really take Flirting 212. It is called "Managing Social Situations". They teach you how to handle all the attention without coming off like a bitch.

"But we're really not here to talk about that. Here are the results from your personality tests. It says that you're still a romantic, despite all your experience here. You'd prefer a nice guy in a monogamous relationship that loves you and is faithful to you to great group sex. I'll bet you like the semiprivate rooms after dinner to the gang bang. Am I right?"

"Yep. The gangbang can be fun if I am in the right mood and not too sore. But most of the time, I'll grab one guy to play with for the evening. I like teasing him - taking him to the brink of an orgasm, and backing away. We're practicing that in my Bondage class. I find I can do the same thing after dinner, but I don't need the ropes or harnesses."

"Well, these tests indicate that you probably wouldn't be happy as an adult film actress, or as an expensive call girl at an exclusive resort. Your body rules out being a fashion model. You'd be good at modeling lingerie, though. Want to try modeling?"

"Maybe that's worth looking into. But I think I'd like to try doing an adult film just once before I rule it out."

"Ok. Dr. McPactrick says you still need more time to heal. We have a producer that wants to do a film of our graduates. In a few weeks, we could put you in that movie. It would be spectacular to see you deep throating one of the monster cocks from the Stud Farm after your oral surgery." The counselor shifted in her seat. From the way she was squirming, I could tell she was getting wet from thinking about me sucking off a foot long cock. I was too.

The counselor continued. "Would you like me to set an appointment to see the producer?"

"Are there any other films that I should consider?"

"Well, we could set you up with an agent, and he could start sending you to several producers. But adult films rarely have a script, and, in general, they don't pay particularly well. If you want to just do one film, I think it would be best to try this one and see how it goes. And I must say, you are particularly well suited to the part."

"Ok."

"As for the modeling opportunities, let me arrange for you to meet an agent that we've used several times. He is looking to take on some new talent. They want him to supply girls for a series of beer ads. He explained the concept to me: the guy is watching the TV with 3D glasses when a girl jumps out of the set and climbs on his lap. You'd look good in that one."

So I went to see the modeling agent the next day. My boobs were sore, and I told him I wouldn't be ready for a shoot for a month. He offered the gig to me anyway, saying that it would take that long to sign the contract, write the script, sign up the camera crew and the studio.

Two days later, I saw the porn flick producer. I showed him my boobs and my ass, and he thought I'd do well on camera. I also told him I was scheduled for oral surgery, and would be out of commission for 4-6 weeks. But when I was done, I should be able to swallow a foot of cock.

"Really? I didn't know any girl could do that. Tell you what, honey. Come back in a month, and we'll arrange an audition, and you can show us your oral skills. If you can swallow a 12" cock, you've got the job."

"The doctor's pretty confident that I'll be able to do it. But I want to be able to approve the final cut. I don't want my face directly shown in the film - a profile is ok. And I'll want a different hair color. I don't want my friends to recognize me if they see the film."

"No problem honey. We can avoid close ups of your face, and make you a redhead. Your green eyes would look great with red hair. But we'll need to dye your eyebrows and what's left of your pubic hair too. The audience will want close ups of your mouth as you take that horse cock deep and suck him off. We can use an obscure camera angle so they can't see your entire face at once, though. You OK with that?"

"It's a deal."

And that's how I got into my one and only porno flick.

There was a cast of 3 for the movie, and they shot it in one of the gang bang rooms over at the Stud Farm. I was the chick, and the two guys had been taking growth pills for around 6 months. One was due to graduate in a couple of weeks, and the other finished two months earlier. The job placement service at the Stud Farm was setting them up to be porn stars. Both were looking forward to taking me, and both were bigger than most girls could handle.

The movie was going to start with some pictures of us when we arrived. The pictures of me focused on my body, and avoided my face as I asked. The Bimbo Factory and the Stud Farm had video in their archives that they'd use for that.

We only had one scene to do. They were supposed to come on to me, and I would tell them that I only fuck big men. Then they whip out their meat, and I ask the barkeep for a ruler. You get the idea. They put me in tight jeans a thin halter top. I skipped the bra. The guys were in muscle shirts and tight jeans. They started rolling the camera.

The barkeep was wiping a glass behind the bar. He turned to me. "Hey honey, I haven't seen you in here before. What will you have?"

"I'll take a gin and tonic. And I'd appreciate it if you'd stop staring at my boobs."

"Here you go. But with a rack like that, dressed the way you are, you've got to expect guys to drool all over you. Like those two over at the end of the bar."

With that, the two guys come over, and leer at my tits. The first one took the initiative. "You're a fine piece of eye candy. Do you put out, or are you just a cock tease?"

I looked him over. "I only fuck big guys, not ones with big mouths."

"I think I am big enough for you, honey."

I check out the bulge in his pants. "I doubt it. You've probably padded your jeans to create a big impression. Hey barkeep. Got a ruler? If you've got a foot of cock in those pants, then you've got yourself a cunt."

The barkeep tosses me a ruler, and I unzip his pants. I pull out his cock and measure him.

"Ten and a half inches. Sorry buster."

"But I'm not hard yet. I'm over a foot when I'm hard."

"Then get yourself hard, and I'll measure you again. And stop whining. How about your friend here? I pull out the second guy's cock, and he is hard. "12 and a quarter. Ok honey, you've got yourself a cunt. Your friend can come along and watch. If he can make that schlong of his a bit bigger, I'll take him too. If not, then too bad."

So I grab the two guys by their dicks and we go into the lounge. He lays down on the platform, and I go 69 on him. I lick the end of his prick, suck his balls, and spit on him. Grab a bottle of oil, and lube him up.

The visuals really were terrific. I played with his dick, holding the fat thing against my forearm - it stretched from my elbow to my wrist. I have big fingers, and I couldn't reach all the way around it. The dark purple head was slick with the oil and his precum, and I loved popping the head in my mouth while I used both of my hands to massage his shaft and balls.

I rolled over on my back, and lifted my chin, making a straight line between my mouth and my throat. He stood above me, and started slowly feeding his meat to me, gliding his well-lubed prick down my throat. He finally bottomed out, with my nose in his nut sack and the enormous member outlined against my neck. As he started to fuck my face, the camera showed the fat prick sliding up and down in my throat. When I swallowed, you could see the muscles in my throat rippling over his prick, and they switched to a shot of his face - his eyes bugged out, grunting and sweating.

His friend was playing with his prick, trying desperately to get harder for me, make his prick grow to 12" so he could fuck me too.

I swallowed again, and the first guy yelled and started to cum. His first load went down my throat - and as he pulled out of my face, his prick continued to spasm, spewing his goo all over my face.

"That was unbelievable! I never knew anybody could deep throat a foot of cock!"

"Mmmm... And your sticky cum is tasty buddy - sweet and salty at the same time. Does your friend have any for me?"

During all this time, the other guy watches the two of us, playing with himself, complaining that he's a foot long too. I wiped the first guy's cum off my face with my hand. "Stop whining. Nobody likes a whiner." Then I rub the second guy's cock with the first guy's cum, grab the ruler, and measure his now-hard cock. "12 inches. Good for you, big boy. You pass."

Then I lay down and I deep throat him too, with the first guy's jism lubricating his prick and making it possible for me to take him too.

Then the first guy positions himself behind me, and takes me in the ass. I now have two foot long cocks - one in my ass, the other in my throat. They both start to groan, and it isn't fake. They pull out at virtually the same time - one squirts all over my face, the other on my stomach. And we're done. From start to finish, it takes about 15 minutes. The two guys are satisfied, but I'm just starting to get turned on.

1...345678