Bimbo Factory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In retrospect, I'd have to admit that the whole thing was rather humiliating after all. Not really very sexy for me - I was just a pair of holes for them to use. Make no mistake - the movie is a real turn on. I get wet every time I see it. But while we were shooting the movie, there was no real attempt to make me cum - it was all about their huge pricks, their orgasm, and my surgically-enhanced ability to swallow a foot of cock.

When I got back to my room and talked to my friends, they said that their experience was the same - the actors, producers, and directors just treat the women as pretty holes to be fucked. We're supposed to fake our orgasms, fake our enthusiasm. And the money isn't all that great either. So I told the placement office that I wouldn't do any more porno.

The movie, however, became a big hit. Both the Stud Farm and the Bimbo Factory use it as promotional material - kind of a "before and after" deal. Went viral on the web, and I became the "mystery girl". They called it "Deepest Throat", and it sold bazillions of copies. I got $50K upfront for the movie, and they send a small royalty check every month. Made lots of money for the school, and paid for my transformation, so I guess I shouldn't complain. And they handled the disguise well - no one ever figured out that I was "Deepest Throat".

Next, they sent me to an agent in LA. I auditioned for a beer ad, and got the job. They put me in a skimpy cheerleader outfit, and I bounced around on the field. I did another scene in front of a blue screen, so they could Photoshop in the part where I step out of the TV set. In the final scene, I sit on the guy's lap while he's watching the game, and push his face between my boobs. In a split decision, the FCC let them use the ad after they airbrushed out my nipples poking through the thin fabric of the cheerleader outfit.

The beer ad was fun, but it wasn't much of a career. I want to be taken a bit more seriously than that.

Then they sent me over to ABC News. Turns out they have a headhunter service that looks for talent for their local affiliates. They are always looking for people to read the news or do the weather. So after a 2 week training class, they sent me to fill in for the weatherman in Toledo while he was in the hospital.

It went very well. I didn't make too many mistakes, and they got lots of positive feedback on "the new weather babe". Their ratings went up, and I got along well with everyone. Sure, I was eye candy. But it was also a serious job, and I got to use my Dartmouth brain as well as my Bimbo Factory Body. I liked it.

I did an exit interview with the producer, and he couldn't say enough nice things about the job I did. It paid well, and his glowing review ensured that I'd get other gigs in broadcast journalism when I finished. So the placement service found me an agent, and he promised that I'd get lots of offers. I was set.

Chapter 10

Bob's Graduation Exercises

I got back to the Bimbo Factory just in time for Bob Franklin's graduation.

The Stud Farm has a unique graduation ritual. The grad shows up at the gang bang after dinner, and does a strip tease. He selects a girl from the audience, and fucks her silly. No one can have sex until the chosen girl cums, and fake orgasms are taboo.

I was sad to see him go. Candidly, Bob was my favorite fuck. I didn't get to fuck him very often, and I hadn't gone down on him since the oral surgery. He had played with my new tits just once, and said he liked them. He also liked the way my pussy muscles massaged his giant prick. But I'd never deep throated him.

Now Bob was the guy who took me aside for a massage when I was too inhibited to participate in the gang bang. When we fucked the first time, he was slow and sensuous, gradually stimulating me and bringing me along. If Bob hadn't done that, I probably would have dropped out of the program and gone home.

In the few times we fucked after that, it was always an exquisite experience. He played me like an instrument, gradually building my desire as he took me right up to the edge of an orgasm. Then he'd leave me there, dangling off the cliff, on the edge of bliss. After a while, the line between an orgasm and me started to blur, and I'd fall over the edge as waves of pleasure washed over me.

I tried to do the same thing for him. I'd tease him, get him hard, slip him in my cunt, then pull him out. I'd pop the end of his prick in my mouth; flick his dick ring with my tongue, and hum, creating a slight buzzing sensation on the end of his dick. I'd bring him up to a climax, then back off, denying him his release. Close in on the objective, then back away.

After an hour or so like that, we'd start to run out of time. So I'd slip his prick in me, and hump him vigorously. With a few strokes, he'd erupt and spray his sticky goo all over. I'd come at the same time, and we'd collapse in a heap. More than sex, it was more like a slow dance that used our arousal, our tongues, his huge prick and my hungry holes to transport us somewhere else.

I never told Bob that he was my favorite fuck. And he never said anything like that to me. I couldn't say that I loved him - but he was the only guy at the Stud Farm I thought I could fall in love with. But he had his career in front of him, and I had mine. His friend told me that he hadn't landed a full time job yet, but I am sure that wouldn't take long. And I also knew that his job would take him one direction, and mine would lead in another.

But this was his graduation night. He was going to strip for us, and pick one girl to fuck. I wanted it to be me. I wanted to deep throat that fabulous cock of his. Julie told me he was up to 13", and that made him the biggest cock at the Stud Farm. A challenge for my surgically altered throat. But 13" is not much bigger than 12 1/4", and I had just taken care of a guy that big for my porno film. I could handle Bob.

I took some extra time in the shower, and cleaned all of the shit out of my ass. I threw on my favorite halter top, the one with the plunging neckline and the bare back. It showed off my cleavage and the sides of my DD tits. Enough fabric to cover my nipples. Barely.

I thought about a short skirt, but decided it made me look like too much of a tramp. I settled instead for my great fitting jeans, and some 4" heels. Some simple earrings, and a gold necklace to carry a 2ct diamond, my only piece of expensive jewelry. Underneath, I wore no bra; just a skimpy black thong. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was ready.

There was a cluster of people around him during happy hour, but I got to see him anyway. He pulled me aside.

I leaned over to kiss him and spoke in his ear so he could hear me in the noisy room. "Congrats Bob! You graduate today! I am going to miss you like crazy."

He kissed me back. "I may miss you more." He smiled. Listen. Let me tell you how I want to handle it tonight. I'm going to do my strip tease, and get down to my underwear. Then I want to bring four finalists on the stage to play with me. I'll pick one of the four to fuck. I want you to be one of the finalists, ok? We'll be in the red room."

I was thrilled. Maybe I would be the gal to give Bob his final orgasm before he graduated. "Don't worry. You'll be able to find me." Then someone else butted in, and I let him go.

He sat with others at dinner. It didn't matter. I made the usual small talk, and sat with Julie. As we got up from dinner, Julie asked, "Do you know where Bob will be?"

"He told me he'd be at the red room. So that's where I am going."

"Me too. I want to see him get his final sendoff."

So we went down to the red room. As per custom, we left our clothes on; somebody got up on the platform and introduced Bob. He grabbed the strip pole, and went through his routine. Now don't get me wrong - I am crazy about Bob. But he's not a very good stripper. Great in the sack. Lousy stripper. He grabbed the microphone.

"I get to pick a gal, and we have to get each other off before you get your turn. But I am having a hard time deciding who should get me hard. I think I'll pick four to fight over me, and then choose the finalist. Got it?"

The crowd roared its approval. He took Nicole, Barb, Sandy, and me. We did our striptease for him, ditching our clothes. We took turns pushing our boobs and pussies in his face. Nicole pulled his thong off with her teeth, and his huge prick swung free. I used my right hand to squeeze the base of his prick. Nicole grabbed him next, with her hand on top of mine. Then Barb grabbed his prick, and Sandy squeezed the end. It took all four of us sliding up and down on his enormous tool. Normally, one hand is enough on a prick. For well-endowed guys, it sometimes takes two. Bob needed four hands.

Then Sandy leaned over and popped the tip of his pierced dick in her mouth. Another girl offered him her pussy, and he started to lick her. I leaned over and kissed him, sticking my long tongue down his throat, while the fourth girl started playing with his asshole.

When Sandy came up for air, I saw my chance. I changed places with Sandy and went down on Bob. I relaxed, then I deep throated all 13" of his pierced prick. It just slid down my throat, and I buried my nose in his balls. He groaned and squirmed, but I just bobbed up and down on him half a dozen times. Those in the audience just gasped.

Bob gave me a gentle push, and I came off of him. He stood up, gave me a kiss, and announced to the crowd, "After that, I have to choose Marsha, don't I?" I grabbed Bob's dick, and slapped the other girls with it. "You heard him. You're out of here! He's mine now! They climbed down, and I pushed Bob on his back and mounted him. I took the whole cock up my cunt, grasping, squeezing, and milking him.

I closed my eyes, and focused my thoughts on Bob and his cock. I wanted this cock - I loved having him in me. My cunt squeezed him and massaged his fat shaft, and I felt like he was ripping me in half. He didn't make me sore - he simply filled me up and satisfied my hunger and need. As I bounced up and down on him, he let go. I felt the massive dick spasm and squirt, and I screamed with passion as his pubic bone abused my clit and my cunt clamped down and milked him dry.

The crowd cheered, and started to strip themselves. I pulled off of Bob, his cum dripping out of my pussy. I leaned over and kissed him and he kissed me back - a kiss of genuine passion, not one borne of simple lust. And before he went off to the take care of crowd, we locked eyes on each other and smiled. That was all I wanted.

At the end of the evening, I went over to him one final time as we got dressed. "Stay in touch, big guy", I told him. "When you are ready to retire, give me a call. I want another shot at you."

He gave me one more long, passionate kiss. "Count on it." And he was gone.

Chapter 11

My Graduation

I had healed from the surgery, and passed my Bondage II final. ABC News wanted me as their itinerant local weather lady, and started to fill up my schedule. Two weeks from now, my first gig was scheduled for a week in Boise. Then I was due in for Des Moines for two weeks, and Albany for a week. One affiliate asked if I wanted a permanent job. I turned it down.

So the Bimbo Factory scheduled my graduation for Friday night, just two weeks after Bob's ceremony. It was more like a slumber party than anything else. I got to pick 20 close friends, and bring in 3 guys. The guys were not supposed to cum - it was their job to make us cum. And each of them had to get me off at least once.

The final challenge was that I was supposed to make one of these three studs lose control. And when he did, the remaining two would fuck him in the ass. An orgy with ground rules, if you will.

I picked three guys with 10" pricks that I knew had some staying power. My friends and I settled down with a porno flick in the lounge, and I called out for pizza. The three guys came to deliver the food. We persuaded them to stay.

My friends "helped" the guys lose their clothes, and they got hard right away - any guy would with six or seven horny babes all over him. I went to each in turn; and made them work hard at getting me off. The first one licked me to a frenzy, and the other two convinced me to climb on top and mount their fat pricks. After I finished with each of them, I went back and picked on Mike. I was merciless. I teased him, licked him, sucked his dick. Finally, I deep throated him, letting him fuck my face. But when I started swallowing with his dick in my throat, he simply lost it. He had never experienced anything like that before. With my throat's muscles grasping, clutching, and squeezing him, he let out a bellow and exploded. I pulled off of him and let the cum dribble out of the corner of my mouth, and the girls applauded. Finally, the other two guys got him down on all fours, then mounted him from behind. I don't think he enjoyed that part very much, but we loved watching the spectacle and teasing him for losing control. Mike was a good sport.

Chapter 11

Experience

The next morning, I packed my bags and checked out. With my new job, I could live anywhere. But I liked San Diego the best. My agent found me a nice two bedroom condo overlooking the ocean, and had my things shipped from Boston. Then he hired a company to unpack my things and move me into the new place. A week before graduation, he even went down to check it out and make sure it was ready.

When he saw my tacky sofa and lousy bed, he went out and got me some new furniture. So when I got off the plane and took a rental car to my new place, I walked in to find everything ready for me. There was a strange sofa in the living room, a new TV on the wall, and a new king bed in the bedroom. But my pictures were on the walls, my towels were in the bathroom, my dishes were in the kitchen. The view was great. It was home.

I enjoyed my job. I really did. I started as an itinerant weatherman on the local news. That lasted about two years, and then I started gigs as an interim anchor on the news - the pretty girl next to the serious guy. All the stations use the same format. And they all wanted me for my bright smile, flawless skin, and perfect tits.

My parents were proud of me. They never found out about the Bimbo Factory, and explained my huge tits as a padded bra to their friends. Nobody at ABC News found out that I was the star of "Deepest Throat". But I did get a reputation as a heartbreaker.

Because I moved around a lot, it was hard to make serious friendships. Lots of guys wanted to get me in the sack, and sometimes I went along for the ride. As a rule, however, they were all clumsy lovers, unable to control themselves long enough to get me to an orgasm. They all said I was the greatest fuck of their lives. I got at least a dozen marriage proposals, but turned them all down. They were all such hopeless lovers, I despaired of ever being able to teach them enough to be adequate in bed.

Looking back on The Bimbo Factory, I'd say it was a fabulous experience. They taught me a lot, and I had the best sex of my life after dinner every night. But it also kind of spoiled me. I found out how fabulous it was to fuck a huge cock and a patient lover who focused on my pleasure as much as his own.

My friend Bob took a job at a 5 star resort in Virgin Gorda. Conde Nast reviewed the place, and said it was a great place for lonely women who just wanted to get over their ex. What happened next? Well, that's another story.

1...345678