Bimbo-fying Superchick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara noticed his ominous tone and asked tentatively already sensing something was wrong, "What do you mean?"

"It is better if you just see for yourself," The Producer answered.

"What?" Superchick asked just as the TV turned back on. Instantly the news was on and Superchick gasped. She watched the horrifying story about the fall of Superchick.

The reporter spoke, as a picture of Sara's face in what was clearly orgasmic bliss was in the corner, "We cannot show the tape because of its explicit shocking content, but let's just say that the video shows our young heroine in a very, very compromising situation... with herself."

"Noooo," Sara screamed, furious and demoralized, as she desperately tried to break free of her chains.

The Producer laughed. "Sara, it is futile. Your conditioning is beginning now."

"What conditioniiiiiiiiing," she began to ask as her pussy was suddenly filled by the dildo.

Another laugh from The Producer. "Bimbo making and orgasm control, my slut to be. Have a good day, Superchick, or should I say, Superslut?"

The voice disappeared and Sara was left with the TV switched from her scandal to a porn movie. She screamed, "Let me gooooooo," just as the dildo forcefully filled her again.

For the next hour the dildo pumped into Superchick exactly every ten seconds, sat inside her for three seconds and pulled back out, before repeating the mind numbing, cunt teasing cycle. The consistency was a constant tease that had Sara in a state of perpetual almost orgasm that drove her more and more nuts as time went by.

Sara had no idea how long the dildo teased her before The Producer's voice returned. "How are you, my pet?"

"I am not your fucking pet," Sara snapped.

"Tisk, tisk, such hostility, my dear," The Producer teased, "That is not how a Superhero talks."

"Let me goooo," Sara demanded, as the dildo plunged back into her.

"Do you want to come?" The Producer asked.

"No," Sara stubbornly answered, lying.

"It looks like you do," The Producer replied.

"Fuck you," Superchick snapped.

"All in good time, my pet," The Producer volleyed back, a confidence that only added to Sara's anger.

"I will never break," Sara spit back out, venom in each word.

"We will see," The Producer said. "By the way here is your breakfast."

A moment later, three men entered the room naked. Each walked over to Superchick and began pumping their cocks.

"What, no?" Sara gasped.

"I wouldn't refuse your breakfast, it is all you are going to get this morning and trust me it is at least full of protein," The Producer informed in his usual monotone voice.

Sara closed her mouth and eyes as the three men pumped their cocks. There was no way she was going to have cum for breakfast. Again time became irrelevant as the dildo continued its constant tease. Keeping her mouth shut during each forceful thrust was difficult, but she was determined to outlast the maniacal villain. She heard a grunt and seconds later felt the disgusting cum hit her closed lips and her face, surprisingly warm. She cursed to herself for her predicament as she was treated like a cheap slut. Another minute later, a second load hit her face covering her in cum. She refused to open her eyes, praying the humiliation was soon going to be over, but then felt a cock on her lips.

"Open up, slut," the firm voice ordered.

Sara shook her head.

"Your loss, you stupid fucking cunt," the voice ridiculed and a third load of sticky white goo soon exploded all over the helpless teenage superhero.

Sara was burning with anger but refused to open her mouth. Soon she heard the door close and assumed she was alone. She opened her eyes and learned she was right, she was alone again. She sighed at her predicament and the fact that her face was coated with cum. To make matters worse, she couldn't opened her mouth without getting cum in it.

The door opened again and Sara heard the clicking of what had to be heels. A chubby brunette with a camera said, "Say cheese, Superchick."

The first flash occurred before Sara could respond and she opened her mouth, accidentally allowing cum to go in as she protested, "Please, don't."

The camera flashed and flashed and yet again Sara was helpless against the humiliation.

Just as quickly as the woman came, she left and Sara was again alone, but now with the taste of cum in her mouth. The dildo in her cunt continued to keep her horny, yet not close enough to orgasm.

The next hour ticked by with excruciating slowness as the constant pattern drove Sara nuts. She could literally feel herself weakening, willing to do anything to cum and stop the mind-numbing repetitive torture.

Finally, the mundane consistency was changed when the door again opened and the three men returned naked. They proceeded to again pump their cocks in front of the growingly frustrated superhero.

The Producer's voice returned. "Sara, you refused breakfast the first time. We will call this brunch. I highly suggest you eat this time. You are going to be there for a while."

Sara weakly pleaded, "Please stop this."

A laugh echoed through the speakers. "Oh, Sara, this is just the beginning."

The men stroking their cocks laughed also.

"I need water," Sara countered, "I feel dehydrated."

"Well, have your brunch and I will give you all the water you need, my pet," The Producer promised.

Sara cursed to herself. The constant dildo going in and out of her vagina was mentally exhausting, but it had also completely dehydrated her. She was hungry, thirsty and horny, a terrible frustrating mixture that led to her accepting her brief fate. She opened her mouth and waited for the disgusting cum that was bound to follow.

"Good girl," one of the men said.

Sara closed her eyes again, resigning herself to her humiliating fate. A minute later, without warning, the first sprays of cum hit her straight in the mouth and she allowed it to glide down her throat and into her famished belly. Before she had time to think, another grunt came and a second full load of cum was shot in her still open mouth. Oddly, Sara couldn't believe how the cum seemed to warm her belly and satisfy her in ways she could not explain...but she blamed her bound situation for the strange erotic satisfaction.

Sara felt her head turned sideways and the last man ordered, "Suck my cock, slut."

Sara's mouth was suddenly full of cock and she just tried not to gag as the ruthless stranger used her mouth savagely. Thankfully, in only a couple of minutes Sara felt the hot stream of cum fill her mouth. She swallowed it all and finally her temporary humiliation was complete.

The man pulled his cock out of her and said, as he patted her head, "Good cocksucker," as if he was praising a dog.

Sara snapped, "Fuck you."

"All in good time," he chuckled, his foreboding tone sending a nervous chill up Sara's back, just like the Producer had earlier.

A minute later, The Producer kept his word when the girl who had earlier taken Superchick's cum covered face photograph came in with bottles of water. "Lean up," the woman said.

Sara obeyed dying of thirst and hoping to get rid of the aftertaste of three loads of cum. Sara opened her mouth and the woman poured the water in. So helpless she couldn't even drink water on her own only enhanced the frustration inside the superhero. Over a couple of minutes, Sara finished a whole bottle of water before the woman again left leaving the superhero alone yet again.

Another hour slowly ticked by as the cock continued its slow in and out torment of the superhero. Sara tried to think about better times, but it was getting harder and harder as her pussy was begging for orgasmic release but was unable to achieve it.

Again the click of heels was heard by a near delirious Sara. "Lunch time, slut," a voice said.

Sara opened her eyes to see a different woman, naked who proceeded to climb on top of her and lower her cunt onto the bound superhero's face.

At first Sara lay there disgusted and refusing to do anything until she heard the stranger say, "Either lick me to orgasm or I will suffocate you, you dumb bitch."

Realizing her helpless predicament yet again, Sara reluctantly began licking. Much to her surprise, the taste was rather pleasant, which she figured was because she was famished and not in her usual state of mind because of the fucking dildo moving in and out of her. The bound superhero licked and licked suddenly hungry for more. So immersed on fulfilling her hunger, she forgot what she was doing. After a few minutes of licking, her face was suddenly sprayed with an excessive amount of juice. She opened her mouth trying to get as much of the sweet nectar as possible.

A minute later, the stranger climbed off and said, "Apparently you enjoy pussy over cock, slut."

It was just another humiliating slap in the face for the superhero. The scent of the stranger lingered long after as some pussy juice was in her nose after the rough treatment.

Another hour ticked by at a snails' pace, the constant tease driving Sara crazy before a woman came in and gave Sara more water.

Sara no longer knew how many hours had passed, she had become immune to the constant moaning sounds coming from the screen and she was mentally exhausted. Her desire to come overwhelmed any other desires, the hours of constant stimulation breaking her resistance down.

The Producer's voice finally returned and was a good break in the monotone of the abuse Sara was currently suffering. "Do you want to come, my pet?"

"I am not your pet," Sara snapped, not willing to bow down to the bastard.

"You are a stubborn one aren't you, slut?" The Producer accused, the machine suddenly speeding up as the dildo began pumping in and out of the superhero's cunt.

"I am not a sluuuut," the weak superhero yelled, suddenly distracted by the enhanced pleasure, her concentration broke, her orgasm began building past the point of no return.

"Come for me my super slut, my submissive pet, my slave," The Producer riddled derogatory terms at her.

"Dammiiiiit," Sara screamed, unable to stop the tidal wave that was crashing down on her. As soon as her orgasm hit her mind blanked as she felt a pleasure unlike any other, a pleasure she didn't want to end.

The Producer's laughter a minute later, brought Sara back to her harsh reality, even as he body trembled. "One down, a few to go, my pet."

Sara cursed at again being unable to resist her own carnal desires, the evil laughter of The Producer only frustrating her more.

"This video will be a big seller," The Producer said.

The machine continued pumping in and out of the bound superhero, not allowing the orgasm to completely subside, as a second orgasm began to build, like wave after wave crashing into the shore.

Sara couldn't believe how good the orgasm was and how the continual pleasure was continuing to bring her pleasure she had never felt before. She lost track of how many orgasms quaked through her body.

Finally, her body near exhaustion, her binds magically unlocked and Sara stood up and then fell to the floor, her legs weak from the hours of being strapped spread open.

Through the door opening, a couple bottles of water appeared and Sara crawled to them and eagerly downed the whole first bottle without breathing.

The Producer's voice returned, "Did you enjoy yourself, slave?"

"No," Sara snapped, denying the cold hard reality that she just had the most intense orgasms, and the first multiple orgasms, of her life.

"The video begs to differ, my pet," The Producer retorted, his tone clearly amused.

"I, like, had no control over my body," Sara screamed at the voice.

"It's already beginning," The Producer announced.

"What is?" Sara glared.

"You'll see," The Producer chuckled. "Tomorrow we will continue your training."

Looking at his check list, The Producer was giddy with excitement. He had accomplished number 5 (discredit Superchick), and the last three on the list were well on their way to fruition, the bimbo slut training working faster than he anticipated.

Tomorrow, he would have to make sure she had multiple orgasms again as patience was not one of his virtues. He wanted her completely bimbo-fied ASAP.

Sara desperately tried to stay awake not wanting to wake up bound again, as she wracked her brain trying to figure a way out of her humiliating predicament. She needed to get her bearings so she could fight the evil plan of The Producer and thus had to refrain from submitting sexually. That said, her head was in a fog, unable to think straight. Unfortunately, the day had taken its toll and eventually she drifted off to sleep.

The Producer smiled as he had the biggest surprise yet coming tomorrow.

Meanwhile, across town, Superdude had hit rock bottom getting drunk for the first time in his life. Josie Blaine, his beautiful wife, had been missing for a month and he had not been able to locate her even with all his powers. But after seeing the video of his sister's sexual humiliation. He knew instantly that whoever had Sara also had his wife. Furious at himself for putting the two women he cared about in danger, frustrated that he hadn't been able to find them and devastated at what had happened to Sara and what assumedly had happening to his wife, he called the League of Heroes.

A Stunning Surprise

Sara woke up sitting on a Sybian, her arms and legs bound to keep her in position, again in her Superchick outfit and a buzzing inside her cunt.

She screamed, "Like, what is going on here."

A moment later, a female voice in the bubbliest voice ever came over the intercom, "Good moooooorning, Sara."

"Who are you? Like, help me, please," Sara pleaded, the voice seemingly familiar, praying this woman would have some compassion.

"Sure," the voice said, and a moment later the buzzing in Sara's cunt increased ten-fold.

"Shiiiiiit, noooooo," Sara whimpered, as an intense pleasure hit her vagina.

"Shiiiiiiit, yes," the voice mocked with a giggle. "Master has, like, accelerated your training, you silly thing."

"Noooo, please help me," Sara begged.

"Master is helping you," the voice replied.

"I knooooow you," Sara moaned, the familiar voice driving her nuts, as was the buzzing in my pussy.

"Of course you do silly," the voice giggled, "we are like besties."

"Josie?" Sara finally gasped, recognizing Superdude's wife's voice.

"No, silly goose, it's Jojo now," the voice giggled.

"What has happened to yooou?" Sara moaned against her will, as she tried to understand how one of the smartest and strongest women she knew ended up sounding like a complete ditz.

The Producer's voice interrupted the conversation. "We may have overdone it with her training, she is pretty much completely incompetent now. Have a snack, slut."

"Oh thank you, Master," Jojo eagerly replied as the TV came on and Sara saw a now blonde Josie, her brother's wife, bobbing on the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"What did you doooo to her?" Sara snapped, assuming that he had brainwashed her somehow and made her his slut.

"I traaaaained her," The Producer mocked before adding, "Like I am doing to you as we speak. Are you close to coming, my dear?"

"Noooo," Sara lied, the orgasm bound to come whether she wanted it or not.

"Reeeeeally," The Producer again mocked. "You see I have injected you with a mind control drug that slowly turns you into a bimbo. It is triggered each time you orgasm."

"Yooou can't, like, be serious," Sara gasped, fear taming the orgasm that had been rising.

"Like, yes I am," The Producer mocked.

Sara suddenly realized she had been saying 'like' on occasion and gasped.

"Aaaah, clarity hits the bimbo to be," The Producer chuckled.

"Please, stop," Sara pleaded.

"I no longer have control over your fate, you do. You only get dumber and conversely sluttier with each orgasm. Resist the temptation to come and you will continue to be in control of your mental state," The Producer informed her.

"Fuck you, you fucking bastard," Sara blasted.

"Sounding like a bimbo already," he laughed, before adding, "have fun, Superchick, let's see how strong you really are resisting the temptation to give in to your carnal desires."

His voice disappeared and again porn was on the TV. This time Sara was forced to watch or, at the very least, listen to Josie Blaine being gangbanged by at least a dozen men and seemingly loving it.

Over the intercom, The Producer said, "Pretty soon Sara that will be you too."

"Neeeeever," Sara screamed back closing her eyes, unable to watch her friend be debased in such a way.

"Never say never," The Producer said, "your friend Jojo said the same thing when she thought her hero would save her."

"Damn yooooooooooooou," Sara moaned, as the toy in her continued pleasing her.

"Have fun," he laughed. "I got to finish feeding Jojo her morning snack, don't I, my pet?"

"Hmmm, yes Master," Jojo purred back.

"Be strong, Josie," Sara yelled.

"Don't be so silly, Master knows best," Josie replied before Sara heard slurping sounds.

"Good luck resisting," The Producer said.

The next hour Sara fought every urge to just let go and come, the buzzing inside her bringing continual pleasure. Again getting thirsty, Sara begged, "Water, I need water."

A moment later Josie Blaine came in with water dressed in pigtails, pink thigh highs, five inch heels and nothing else, except the nipple clamps that showcased her 38D breasts, much larger since the breast enhancements courtesy of The Producer.

"Josie, like, what happened to you?" Sara asked, cursing herself for using the word like.

"Master saved me," she shrugged, as she reached her sister-in-law by marriage and began pouring water in Sara's mouth.

Sara was silenced briefly as she was re-hydrated.

Once the bottle was done, Josie said, "Hmmmm, Jojo is here to help."

Sara watched stunned as her brother's feminist wife bent down and began licking Sara's pussy. "God no, Josie, don't."

Josie giggled, "There is no Josie here, only Jojo."

"Fine, Jojo, please stop," Sara pleaded, Josie's tongue on her clit making it impossible to control herself from the orgasm that had been simmering forever.

"Don't be silly, I love to help," Josie said with a giggle, never quitting pleasuring her sister-in-law's clit.

Sara whimpered, her sister-in-law's tongue feeling so good after all the teasing. Feeling her orgasm rise, she begged, "Please no more, I, like, am going to, like, come hard, fuck."

"Of course you are, silly," Jojo giggled, "Sara needs to come."

"Noooooo, I can't come," Sara tried to rationalize, desperate to make her predicament clear to the once proud woman.

"I will fix that," Jojo promised and put extra pressure on Sara's clit.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back as Sara, unable to control the internal inferno inside her, screamed, "Noooooooooo, fuuuuuuck, yooou made me coooooooome."

Josie kept licking savoring the bound girl's sweet nectar.

Once the orgasm had completely finished its course, Jojo stood up and said, "Hmmmm, Jojo likey."

The Producer's voice chuckled as he said, "This should be another best seller online."

Sara snapped as she threatened, "When I get out of this I am like going to make you pay."

"Insubordination, I can't have that from one of my bimbos," he scolded, and instantly Sara felt her bound arms being pulled up and then suddenly she was dropped back down.

"Nooooo," Sara moaned as her body slammed back onto the vibrating pleasure stick.

"Keep licking her Jojo, she is your lunch," The Producer said.

"Yes, Master," the once famous reporter replied as if in a submissive trance, falling to her knees again and awkwardly licking the young girl's clit. A moment later she giggled, "This is soooo yummy for my tummy,"