Bimbo-fying Superchick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't you dare Josie," Sara demanded.

"Me not Josie, me Jojo," the now blonde haired beauty said while continuing to fulfill her Master's task.

"Damn it, you are Josie Blaine, wife of Superduuuuuuuuuuuude," Sara explained and moaned as her body again landed with full force onto the pleasure penis.

Jojo giggled, "Markie had such a small cockie, but Master's cockie is like super-big, he is the real Superdude," and returned to having her lunch.

"Josie you just, like, gave away your husband's secret identity," Sara gasped.

Jojo said, "Yes, Superdude is Markie Blaine a TV reporter at Fox News and trust me he is not super in the bedroom."

"Oh my God," Sara gasped again at Josie's complete disrespect for Superdude as another orgasm was rising.

Jojo thought that meant Sara was close and doubled her focus on getting the bound, cute teen off.

Sara's second orgasm was so close and there seemed to be nothing she could do to stop it. The double pleasure of the cock she was involuntarily riding and Josie's tongue was driving her crazy. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. Giving up on trying to convince the seemingly lost cause that was once Josie Blaine, she knew she had to double her resolve to not come or she would end up like Josie. Sara focused her brain on revenge. Imagining crushing The Producer brought a brief smile to her face as did the thought of what Superdude would do to him once he saved Josie. Although the thoughts slowed down the orgasm simmering inside her it didn't squelch it.

Sara had no idea how long she held off the inevitable, but when it came her body shook uncontrollably in her bound position. "Dammmiiiiiiiiit, fuck, fuck, fuckity-fuck," she screamed as she cursed the reality that she had succumbed to her carnal desires even if it was against her wishes and just as instantly the forced movements from her bindings quit.

Jojo eagerly licked up as much of the teen's delicious pussy juice treating it like champagne her addiction to come of any sorts more powerful than any drug. "Hmmm, so goody-good."

Sara was still in orgasm mode, furious with herself for coming again, when she snapped at the dumb bimbo licking her. "Stop speaking like a fucking dummy, it's ridiculous."

"That hurtie my feelings," Jojo instantly pouted tears filling her eyes.

Sara instantly felt bad, it wasn't Josie's fault she had been turned into a slutty bimbo. "I'm sorry Jojo, I didn't mean it," Sara said softly, even as her body continued to tremble from her second orgasm.

"Oh goody, me do better," Jojo said, bursting with enthusiasm and diving back into Sara's pussy.

"Fuuuuck, noooooo," Sara whined, as the aggressive attack on her now sensitive pussy was bringing on yet another orgasm.

"Me make you come again," Jojo mumbled ignoring Sara's protests, as she took Sara's clit in-between her lips and began shaking her head back and forth.

The sensations from the eager bimbo had Sara on the brink of a third orgasm in almost no time at all. "Please stop," Sara pleaded, assuming The Producer's words of bimbo-fication were true. Although she didn't feel any dumber, or want to be a slut like Josie had become, she did feel her defenses getting weaker.

For the next half hour, Sara begged many times for Josie to stop and used every ounce of will power to resist the growing temptation to cum. Unfortunately, the bimbo's hungry determined eagerness was eventually too much and Sara couldn't prevent the inevitable third straight orgasm as she screamed, "Dammiiiiiiiiit, not again."

Finally, Josie stood up, kissed her sister-in-law on the lips and said, "Thank you for lunchie."

Sara sighed, knowing it was no use to be mean, "You're welcome."

Sara watched her mirage of a sister-in-law walk out as she felt exhausted, weak and frustrated. A minute later, two men came in and released Sara from her restrictive bindings. Sara fell to the ground shivering and broken, with tears streaming down her face as for the first time since her capture she felt a sense of lost hopelessness.

As The Producer watched the defeated superhero and while Jojo sucked his cock slowly, he checked the list and smiled, thinking to himself this is going better than expected.

1. Capture Superchick. (Check)

2. Implant kryptonite chip in her. (Check)

3. Implant experimental drug in her blood stream that weakens her moral fibre mental capacity with each orgasm until she is an insipid bimbo. (Check)

4. Make her masturbate and tape it. (Check)

5. Discredit Superchick. (Check)

6. Begin bimbo slut training. (In Progress)

7. Make her my eager submissive slut (in early process).

8. Make her a Super-villain (in early process).

Although Superchick was way stronger than Josie Blaine was, it was still only a matter of time before she was his unconditional submissive. He added the new video to his money making website Superchickslut which had already hit a million views and over 300,000 subscribers at 30 bucks a pop. The addition of today's lesbian video would really boom his subscribers he thought as would other upcoming videos. Horny again, he ordered, "Bend over Jojo, time for your daily ass treatment."

Jojo eagerly stood up, bent over the desk like she usually did and waited for the thrill of being sodomized by her glorious big-dicked Master.

The Producer smiled, "This is too good to be true."

Meanwhile, the League of Heroes had all showed up for the emergency meeting each of them determined to help Superdude get his wife and sister back, each of them knowing their loved ones could be next.

TO BE CONCLUDED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Can Superchick resist the bimbo-fication?

Can Superdude save his wife and sister from the peril they are currently in?

Will The Plague and The Producer finally take control of New York City?

These and many other questions will be answered in the exciting conclusion of Bimbo-fying Superchick coming to a Literotica website near you in later in 2015.