Bimbo or Billionaire

Story Info
Sharon wants to get rich by playing the game show.
6.1k words
4.19
46.6k
74

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Opening Credits

The studio curtain rises as the theme music blares from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. I had butterflies in my stomach but it was too late now to go back, the contract had been signed two weeks ago and the cold metal of the "Collar of Fate" had been with me since then.

I instinctively touched the collar as I thought about it, its nanites now fully dispersed throughout my body over the last seven days. They were just waiting for the commands from the show's technical team now.

"Yes folks it's time to answer the question that is on all of our minds...Is she a... Bimbo or Billionaire!" the announcer's voice came across the PA system and shook me from my thoughts of the collar. On the large display screen I could see the clips being played of me getting the collar attached and activated. I was smiling like such a ditz in the clips but could remember being excited by the prospect. After all, how many chances at one billion dollars do you get?

Of course it wasn't that easy, no one had claimed the prize yet and after I had agreed to be a contestant I had started to hear rumors that the game was rigged. It was too late to worry about that as the stage lights came up revealing the entire set around me in all its glitzy glory.

It kind of looked like a bad 70's game show with shag carpet and lots of pastel colours that had been attacked by a 14 year old designer with a deep passion for everything pink. On the left hand side of the stage where I was standing was a simple pedestal that I was behind. On the right were two large columns of monitors, 12 in each one, one column labeled "Bimbo" and the second "Cash".

In the center of the stage were 24 hot pink make up cases on clear pedestals that had a pink glow to them. Each case was labeled from 1 to 24. Inside each case was either a dollar sign or a chrome bimbo outline line like you sometimes see on the back of a big truck. Each time a case was opened I moved a step up the associated cash or bimbo column. The game continued until I collected 12 cash or bimbo cases and I kept whatever I had collected from both columns.

"Thanks Dan, now to get to today's contestant... Sharon" the crowd went wild as Jack, the MC, walked over to me with a big fake grin on his face.

"So Sharon, tell us about yourself..."

"Hi Jack, well as you know my name is Sharon and I'm a junior partner in the law firm of Mcginty, Wallace and Baird. I'm 26 years old and 5 foot 9. But the only thing you really need to know is that I'm here to win the billion dollars!" I said putting on my best fake smile as the crowd cheered.

"That's fantastic Sharon, we'll talk some more later about you, but now I have just one question for you... are you ready to play?" the crowd screamed in unison with Jack as he asked the question and only after the roar died down could I answer. The question was rhetorical, it was just for show as the contract I had signed, and the nanites in my body, guaranteed at least the first round of play.

"YES! Absolutely Jack I'm ready to play!" the crowd once more broke out in applause as I beamed a smile and waved at them. I turned back to Jack I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the off stage monitors. I had seen so many other contestants it was hard to believe it was really me in the skimpy outfit. It was just a simple thong and tube top. They were made out of a stretchable material to ensure the censors wouldn't fine the production company, but they didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Ok Sharon, I just need to take care of a few housekeeping items here and we can get going. First of I'd like to bring everyone's attention to our case girl Chrissi!" a spotlight was focused on Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo waved and giggled as the crowd gave another riotous round of applause.

"As most of you know, Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn't let her leave with nothing so instead we didn't let her leave at all and she's been with us ever since!

In the back of the studio we also have the fine technical folks who will be operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won't get a chance to see them but we'll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call 'The Accountant'". A pitch black area above the columns of monitors was suddenly backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness so all I could see was his outline.

"Of course you all know our board, two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. As always the cash side starts at a penny and works its way up to one billion dollars!

The Bimbo side is divided in too two halves, the first six are physical changes that the 'Collar of Fate' will make to you and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!" Once more the roar from the crowd was immense and Jack cheered them on as well.

"Ok Sharon, this is the last chance for you to back out of the show, do you still want to play?"

"Let's do it Jack!"

Chapter 2 - Round 1

All the excitement of the show opening had displaced the butterflies I was feeling for a brief time but now as the game was really getting underway they had come back with a vengeance.

"Ok Sharon, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if you win the billion dollars or not. That means I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now."

"Well Jack, I don't have any strategy here so I'm just going to pick the first twelve numbers that come to my mind. Let's start with 13 first."

The pedestal with case 13 on it started flashing but Chrissi remained still.

"Chrissi, could you please open the case please?" Jack said.

"Oh, sorry I forgot I was supposed to do that." Chrissi beamed as she started in to the forest of pedestals, walking right by number 13.

"Chrissi, number 13 please?"

"Uhmm, which one is 13 Jack?"

"The one flashing honey." Jack said with a smirk and the crowd laughed right along with him.

Chrissi struggled with the case for just a moment and finally opened it revealing the dreaded Bimbo symbol.

"Oh tough luck on the first case Sharon, hopefully that won't be an indication of how the rest of the game will go."

"I know it won't be Jack."

I felt as if the bottom of my stomach had dropped three feet, but the game was young and I knew I wouldn't get out of the first round without several items on the Bimbo side.

"Ok folks, let's reveal the first Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on!"

The music came to a crescendo as the first monitor in the Bimbo column came to life.

"Category is Hair! And the four voting options are... The Farrah Fawcett, Black Bob, Long Red Ringlets and Bald! Ok folks use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want. Sharon, what do you think of the choices?"

"Well I have to say I don't like the bald option Jack!"

"We don't see that one very often I think you're ok on that front, but it does mean that your shoulder length brown hair is going to be gone in a few moments."

"I can live with that Jack. The other three options seem reasonable at least."

"Ok, voting is complete and let's have the answer please!"

The graphic on the display flipped over and revealed "Long Red Ringlets".

"And the audience has spoken! Oh great technical team, please activate the Collar of Fate!"

I suddenly felt my scalp come to life and while I couldn't see the collar I knew it was glowing and flashing various shades of pink. It took only a few seconds until I could feel my hair growing down my back. Pulling some of it around to my face only confirmed it was now a bright red like nothing found in nature.

"Ok Sharon, let's get on to the next case!"

"Number 7 Jack."

"Chrissi if you please?"

This time the flashing pedestal caught Chrissi's eye and she opened it quickly.

"Oh another Bimbo case, let's see what we have for you this time!"

I really didn't like the second case, I didn't want to end up like Chrissi, a twelve and out contestant. But that was extremely unlikely even if opening two Bimbo cases was bad luck. I had to keep focused on the fact there were still ten more cases to open.

"And the board says... Voice! With the options being Squeak...Squeak...Squeak, Low and Husky, Southern Drawl and Russian in America. Now to be clear this won't change you vocabulary, just how you sound when you speak. So Russian in America won't make you start saying Da and Neyt but it will give you a more clipped sound and you will favour the emphasis of certain syllables over others that a more traditional native English speaker would."

"Just as long as I don't sound like a mouse I'll be fine Jack!" I said with a smile.

"And the voting says... Low and Husky!"

The collar once more came to life and I suddenly took in a deep breath as my throat felt like it was on fire. Once the collar was done I exhaled.

"Wow Jack, that felt a little weird..." I said, my voice several octaves lower and dripping with sex.

"Well Sharon, while the voice change is pretty early in the game, it takes quite a bit too actually make the change. But don't worry it seems to have worked quite well!"

"Thanks Jack." I replied sarcastically, knowing it sounded more like an invitation back to my apartment.

"Ok Sharon, what's your next case?"

"Let's try case 21 this time."

Chrissi opened the case to reveal a dollar sign.

"Congratulations Sharon, you're on the board!" Jack said as the first monitor in the Cash column lite up with a single penny.

"You bet I am Jack!" I replied. "Let try 15 next!"

Chrissi fiddled with the case for a second having forgotten how to open it, once she managed to undo the clasp she reveled another Bimbo sign.

"Oh, tough luck. What do we have this time for Sharon? Category is lips! The options for the audience are... Permanent Pink, Pleasure Pillows, Sexual Sensitivity and Always in Touch."

Another dreaded Bimbo case didn't even try for any witty banter as the audience voted.

"And the audience says... Pleasure Pillows!"

In the off stage monitor I could see the camera zoom in on my mouth as the collar once more started its work. My modest but pleasant lips start to balloon out, forming twin pillows on my face.

"A classic if I do say so myself Sharon. Those new lips are going to give some lucky guy a lot of pleasure!"

"Not if I can help it Jack. Let get on with it, I want number 3 next." It felt different talking, like I was going to have to learn how to work my lips again but I managed to get by.

"Your second cash Sharon, congratulations you now have 10 cents!"

"Let's do number 1 next."

"Oh, your fourth Bimbo case, now we're getting serious Sharon. The category is Body Shape. The options are... It's All Gone Pear Shaped, She's All Legs, Hour Glass and She's Going to Reach a New Height! Audience, do you duty!"

"So what do you think it will be Sharon?"

I had a sinking feeling I knew what it was going to be... "I don't know Jack, but maybe Hour Glass?"

"Let's find out, what does the board have to say? Hour Glass it is Sharon! Good guess!"

I suddenly felt my midsection light on fire, looking up at the monitor I saw my normally slender 26 inch waist start to contract. When it was done I gasped for air and if I had to guess my waist was now only 20 inches. With my normal 30 inch hips and 28 inch bust it gave me a very sexy hour glass figure.

"Are you alright Sharon?"

"Fine Jack, just a little winded thanks."

"Alright Sharon, what's your next case then?"

"Number 23 Jack."

"Oh no, Sharon, another Bimbo case! This time the category is... Breasts!"

The roar of the crow soared, this was always their favorite category. I knew I was in trouble now, I only had 10 cents in the bank but this was my fifth Bimbo case. Maybe it was fixed, maybe when I was done with the rest of this round I'd have to call it quits with almost nothing! No my luck had to change I just need to keep going.

"The choices this time are... Nipples Like Erasers, Valley of Pleasure, To 'E'ternity and Beyond and Man Handled!"

I had seen Man Handled before on the show and I knew I didn't want that. The last contestant to get it was doing bondage porn now as she had to have her breasts fondled as often as possible and the rougher the better.

If there was one thing going for me on this one was that my own natural breasts were quite small as a B cup and the audience had been tending towards a more 'traditional' set of Bimbo choices.

"Oh my Sharon, we have a surprise from the audience this time, we have a tie!"

I inwardly groaned, ties were the worst outcome possible as the contestant received all the changes that were tied. One poor contestant last year actually had a 4 way tie on the body shape category and gone from a 5 foot 10 svelte fashion model body to a 4 foot 10 buxom, ass heavy woman that had to always wear high heels. It had pretty much broken her and she left after the first round in tears.

"And the tie is between 'E'ternity and Beyond and Nipples like Erasers!" Jack called out. I was glad it was just two straight forward choices and only verified what I had though. Today the audience was straight up Bimbo all the way.

I didn't have to look in to the monitor this time to see the effects. Instead I just looked down as the heat moved across my breasts and they expanded outward. Stretching the tube top along with them as they grew well beyond propriety to a full set of E cups, maybe even a little larger as it was hard to tell at this point.

On the peak of each breast my nipples grew thicker, longer, hard and erect, pointing though the stretchy fabric of the tube top. I knew they'd always be hard and erect from now on.

The crowd was still going crazy and Jack had to eventually calm them down to keep the show going.

"Ok Sharon, I have to say that the combination of those new breasts of yours and the previous Hour Glass option have certainly had a complementary effect! But we need another number from you."

I could feel the new weight on my chest and had to adjust to keep standing up straight. I needed another money case now or this was going to get out of hand.

"Ok Jack, give me number 10."

"Good choice Sharon, your third money case, you're up to a whole dollar!"

The audience applauded dutifully, but not nearly as energetically as with the Bimbo cases.

"What's your next number?"

"Case number 5 Jack."

"You're on a roll now Sharon, another money case! You're up to $10!"

Once more the polity clapping of the audience could be heard, I was on a role now and things were turning my way.

"That's better Jack, I've got this licked now. Give me number 18!"

"Oh sorry Sharon, that's Bimbo number 6 for you!"

I knew it was a setback but the two cash cases had gotten me back in the game and there were just three more cases in this round.

"The category is... Face! The audience options are... Wide Eyed, Pretty in Pink, Bedroom Eyes and Expressionless!"

The audience were voting as soon as Jack had finished, Expressionless was the worst by far, the others, while not great options, were just par for the course in this game.

"And this one is close folks, you lucked out this time Sharon as just one vote separated Pretty in Pink and Bedroom Eyes. I have to say I think Bedroom Eyes would nicely complement the Low and Husky of the voice category, but the audience knows best and they've chosen Pretty in Pink!"

I felt the heat move across my face and once it had subsided I could see in the off stage monitor a full close up of my new permanent makeup. Pink eye shadow, pink eye liner, pink blush and now dominating my face my lips were covered in shinny pink lip gloss.

"And of course Sharon none of that new makeup will ever smudge, run or otherwise get out of line no matter what you're doing." Jack said as he pushed his tongue in to the side of his cheek.

The Bimbo board was divided in to two parts, the first six steps were purely physical changes, but the second half was where it really kicked in to high gear and the last six steps were all mental changes. I was at the end of the first half of the board and I was out of physical changes, the next Bimbo case I opened would start me down the path to being a true bimbo instead of just looking like one. I still had two more cases to open in this round and I had to avoid any more bimbo cases.

"Jack, give me case number 19."

"Are you sure Sharon, I'll give you a chance to change your mind, you know the next bimbo you get will start on the mental changes."

"I know Jack, but give me case 19."

"Oh, that's a tough one Sharon, your seventh bimbo case!"

The crowd cheered even as my stomach seemed to drop in to a bottomless pit. I had wanted to avoid getting to the mental changes, but now it was going to happen no matter what and I only had $10 in the cash column. I'd have to go at least one more round to get any kind of prize at this rate.

"The category is... Clothing Style! You lucked out Sharon, that's an easy one for your first mental change. Now the options are... Sunny Day Dress, Party All the Time, Tripping the Flesh Fantastic and Gothic Splendor!

That's a pretty wide selection of choices Sharron, what do you think?"

"Well Jack, the first two sound ok, but I don't think those last ones would really fit my new body quite as well." I said giving the audience a wink.

"Audience, what do you say?

The results are in and Sunny Day is the winner!"

This time instead of feeling the change happen in one part of my body I instead felt a fog come over my mind as the change happened. The fog stayed only for a few seconds and then receded, leaving my mind clear, but clearly different.

"So Sharon, as we can't give you your new attire quite yet, let me tell you what your new fashion sense will be. Previously you spent most of your days in a business suit and from your pre-show interviews we know in your downtime you usually wore a pair of jeans. From now on you'll find your primary attire will be sun dresses, with an occasional venture in to more formal dresses as the occasion demands it."

I had been lucky, both in the category and the audience selection. Sure my new breasts and waist were going to make me look like some kind of erotic 50's housewife in those sun dresses, but the other options had been much worse. Tripping the Flesh Fantastic was particularly bad as it virtually made you walk around naked, choosing the skimpiest outfits possible.

"So what will your last case of the round be Sharon."

The question brought me back to the moment, "Number 8 Jack."

"And the final case is... Cash! You're up to $100."

"Congratulations Sharon, you've completed the first round!"

"Thanks Jack. It didn't go as well as I would have liked but it's done now."

"Ok Sharon, as you know at the end of the round The Accountant will be sending me an offer to give you. You don't have much cash yet so don't expect too much from him, he's going to be pretty confident."

"That's ok Jack, I'm in this to win!" I said with as much gusto as I could even though I wasn't feeling it really.

The crowd once more erupted in to cheer and I felt a surge of adrenaline run through me. I could do this, I just had to get through the next round with 4 cash cases and I could leave with my dignity in tack.

"So while we wait for the office, tell me what your plans are for the future."

12