Bimbo Stories: Helen Tracy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, that wasn't a joke?"

James hadn't seen Sally yet that day, but despite her general good humour, James didn't expect Sally to view Sam's story as business-appropriate. Nor should she. James walked briskly to the CEO's office. The offices weren't too crowded - it was a weekend after all - but he didn't want to look foolish running in that sort of environment. He took a deep breath and prepared himself to diffuse an awkward situation then stepped into the office. James certainly didn't expect what he saw.

Sally was on her knees in front of Sam, bobbing her head up and down on his crotch. How the hell did that happen so fast? And when did Sally find time to get those ridiculous blond hair extensions? And was this the first time Sam had cheated? He always seemed so loyal.

This seemed so contrary to everything he knew about the two people performing the act in front of him that he left before noticing Sally's new heaving chest or her muffled offer for James to stuff her sopping pussy while she sucked Sam's cock.

James left the building and drove straight home. He had enough seniority now to not worry about repercussions. Plus, it was Sally and Sam who should be embarrassed! This whole weekend seemed bizarre to Sam. He crashed his stressball between his hand and steering wheel. It did seem to calm him down. Sally and Sam were both adults, he figured. It wasn't his business what they did.

But still, James broke out in his mind, during an office day? And that quickly?!

It was enough for James to chew on the entire drive home, relaxing slightly by the time he got home thanks to his new handy stressball. He slammed his car door and tried to ignore the markings still on his car. He and Helen may have made up, but it still wasn't easy to look at. He couldn't wait until he got it fixed. James got inside and called loudly into the house.

"Home early, Helen! Sorry for not giving you warning!"

James liked to keep his daughter in the loop to respect her privacy. It was small things like that that made their relationship so good most of the time. Helen squeaked from her room.

"Oh! Um! Okay! Good! Daddy, can you come here?"

James was pulled from his circular thoughts about Sam and Sally by Helen's strange request.

"I'm surprised you can even hear me, honey, aren't you usually listening to music?"

"I can't get the dumb thing to work, Daddy! Just come heerrree!"

It wasn't like Helen to whine, but she HAD been acting strange all together the past while, so he jogged upstairs and prepared to knock on her door, but it was already open. His daughter lay on her bed, dressed exactly the way she was in the morning except without the apron. She was face-up and James had to swear that something looked different.

"Is this what you've been doing all day, honey?"

"Yeah, is that wrong or something?"

"Er, no. Just weird, that's all."

"Y-you, you think I'm weird?"

Helen's eyes welled up and James cursed himself for wondering earlier if his day could get any more confusing.

"No, baby, it's just strange for you, that's all. What's wrong?"

James stayed in the doorway, but he was concerned about Helen. He squeezed furiously at his stressball. This whole weekend was stressing him out so much. Helen sniffed back her tears.

"Aw! You called me baby! You never call me that, Daddy!"

"Er, should I? I mean, I know some fathers do, but I thought you were the kind of girl who would find that strange."

"Noooo! Daddyyy! I love it! I'm your baby girl!"

"Um, alright," stammered James, "so are you okay?"

"Nooo," sniffled Helen, "I've been feeling lonely, Daddy."

"Ooo honey!" James automatically walked to his daughter, "are you missing your mother?"

"Not really, Daddy," said Helen, snaking her way into a hug before it was even offered. James had to sit on the bed so that he wouldn't hurt his back. "Just all my friends are at the cottage and you've been working all weekend and I was a big meanie."

"Oh c'mon, baby!" Said James, tentatively trying to get comfortable with the new nickname, "we never hold onto these things after we make up. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Um, yeah," said Helen, still sniffling, "can we just cuddle? That'll make me feel better."

"I don't know if that's the best idea, baby," said James, squeezing his stressball furiously.

"Please, Daddy? I jus' wanna cuddle with you!"

James suddenly seemed less opposed to the idea for some reason, but couldn't help but notice his daughter's outfit. "Well fine, but should you be wearing that?"

"You want me to change?" Helen said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Nono! That's fine. I don't know what I was saying!"

James' heart was beating through the roof. But why? Was his daughter acting strange? He seemed to think this was different from the way she had been her whole life. But there were a lot of strange things happening this weekend, so maybe James was the crazy one. That logic seemed to make sense to James when it never would have before. He sighed happily and squeezed his stressball lovingly.

"Mmmm, this is comfy, Daddy. Thanks for cuddling."

"No problem, baby," said James, warming to the new term of endearment. It was more comfortable than he expected, the cuddling. He soon relaxed, even still dressed in his full suit minus the shoes. He breathed in deeper and squeezed his stressball until he dozed off.

When he woke up, it was dark out and Helen appeared to be sleeping. James' first thought was to silently leave and tuck her in, but she looked so angelic and he felt so comfortable. He decided to stay for a bit.

He knew he shouldn't, but James started eyeing his young daughter. He was only human, right? She looked so much like her mother with her wild brown hair and petite frame and large plush breasts.

Wait.

Helen was always flat chested. James felt like he was just seeing things. He figured he had big boobs on the mind recently and decided he should stop oogling his own daughter, even if it were natural.

He couldn't get big breasts out of his mind, however. Large warm mounds of flesh. Something about them he couldn't describe. The way it made a woman look, whether she liked it or not or if it was fair or not. It just made her look like she was designed for sex. Like that was all she was good for. Like the new Becky Hudson. With those pillowy lips and unbelievably big tits. Too bad they had to be fake. But they looked so real pressing against the glass that other night. Skin crashing up against the window as a cock drilled her from behind like a dirty slut...

"Daddy, do you have a boner?

Shit.

"Um, yes, baby, but not because of this," James started, thinking his explanation was reasonable, "I was thinking about something else."

"Oh," said Helen, sounding very disappointed. "Am I a bad daughter then?

"Of course not!" James said, his erection disappearing.

"But I thought good baby girls were supposed to give their daddies boners."

James hesitated. His cock twitched. Something was very wrong about this.

"Um, I don't think that's true, baby," James said, and held his daughter closer against him. His dick grew harder and even through all the layers of clothes, James could feel how firm his daughter's ass was against his cock.

"Oh," is all Helen said at first. "I have a confession, Daddy."

James swallowed hard, his cock swelling, "what is it, baby?"

"Something else was making me sad today, Daddy."

"Oh yes? What was that, baby?"

"I'm really hungry, Daddy."

James wrapped his toned arm all the way around his teenaged daughter's slim waist.

"That's too bad, baby, did you not make yourself a big enough breakfast?"

"Oh no, I did, Daddy. I wewwy did."

Did she just lisp? Did she always lisp?

"Then how could you be hungry, baby girl?"

"I'm hungry for jizz, Daddy."

James was on the edge. It was either run away, or tear his daughter's clothes off. Both seemed so wrong and so right. James felt genuinely confused about which was the right option.

"Y'see, Daddy..."

"Yes, baby?"

"I think I'm a big cum slut, Daddy. But I only jus' found out."

Although not entirely sure what caused it, James had a flash of clarity and jumped out of bed.

"Well that's fine, baby, I mean Helen, I mean baby. Nothing wrong with that. Just not something I should know about. Goodnight, baby. I love you."

And James kissed his daughter on the forehead and started to walk out of the room.

"Shit, almost forgot my stressball!"

"G'night Daddy..." Helen said extremely meekly.

James tore into his room and locked the door. He didn't care about appearances, he threw open his curtains and glared down into the Hudson's kitchen while tearing off his pants. His stomach sank for a moment when he saw nothing, but was quickly uplifted by the flurry of motion coming from the master bedroom above. The Hudsons usually always had their curtains closed, but today they were wide open and James could see nothing but huge tits and fuckable asses moving around the room. He couldn't even tell how many women were there or how many cocks they were servicing or in which ways, but James didn't care. He didn't care who they were or how they got there or how they got that way. He just started attacking his own dick and yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Fuck yes! You huge-titted whores! I love your giant boobs! I'm going to cum down your throats, you busty sluts!"

And with that, James sprayed a frantic load all over his room and passed out on the floor.

***

BUZZ

It was a text.

James scrambled. Luckily it was still early. He wasn't late. The text was from Sally.

'take day off 2day, jim. strange thingz....'

Sally never texted like that. But everything made more sense to James now. He didn't have an explanation, but it made sense. He stood up and took up his shirt, his last remaining article of clothing, and unlocked his door. As he expected, his daughter was lying there with her new long blonde hair and torso that was too small for her button-up blouse at the bottom and was literally bursting it up top. She woke up as he looked her up and down. His new perfect slut daughter. Life would be so much easier and relaxing now.

"Daddy, I heawd those things you said last night," the slutty blonde daughter said, "it made me weawize how much you wike big boobs, daddy."

"Still getting used to those big cocksucking lips, eh, baby?" Asked James. He wasn't really asking and so his daughter didn't answer.

"I think knowing you wiked big boobies made mine grow EXTRA big for you!"

"Kneel for me, baby, and take them out. Let me see." James wanted to compare them to Jessica's perfect rack. Boobs that some men would say were too big, but "too big" was hard to reach for James. He wondered why he ever repressed that memory of Jessica. All it was was an amazing blowjob from a busty bimbo.

James' daughter did as her father commanded and her tits were indeed huge. Bigger than Bree's and bigger than Jessica's.

"What size are they, slut?" James knew that his daughter would know. One of the few things she would still know.

"34J, Daddy. And all for you!" She giggled dimly and James smiled.

"I love you, baby," he said.

"Aw, I love you too, Daddy! But I really really need my breakfast now."

"Yes, baby, but you need your new name first!"

"Ohmigod, your sooo wiight! I'm an idiot, Daddy."

"Yes you are, baby," James said endearingly.

"Any ideas, Daddy? It needs to suit my bimbo brain and giant juggs!"

"That's a good point, baby, so Abby or Jessica won't do. Although I was considering both."

"Ow, don't use so many words, Daddy."

"Sorry baby, I just need the perfect name to call my super-hot, super-stacked, super-stupid daughterslut."

"You're gunna make me cum before I even taste your jizz, Daddy!" The slut giggled and her massive tits bounced obscenely, landing at the perfect compromise between firm and heavy for her slutty size although they continued to ripple no matter how still she sat.

"How about Bucket, then?" Offered James

"I love it, Daddy! I'm your busty daughterslut, Bucket."

"Good. Now choke on my cock, you busty whore."

"Mmmm," said Bucket. And gobbled it down.