Bimbos Are Made, Not Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers

I pulled Emilee's pink lips off my cock, spun her around and had her bend over the bed, standing so tall in her 7" pink platform pumps. "Gonna fuck that tight little cunt now." I said as I slid the tip of my stick inside her honeyhole. It was tight, just like always, as I slid up inside Emilee's fertile, moist furrow and plowed her pussy with my rod.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck my slutty teen pussy! I can see you stuffing me with that big cock." she said with clenched teeth.

I looked sideways into the closet door mirror to see our reflection. It was porn-movie quality fucking with her dressed in those stockings and platform heels, her top pawed nearly off and exposing her hard, erect nipples as she backed up onto my cock like dog-bitch in heat. You can't teach a girl to feel lust like that, it's something some are born with, but I had brought it out from its hiding place deep inside her mind.

"Yes baby, look at how hot you are! Soooo fucking sexy! Dressed like a little porn slut. Getting doggie-fucked by your dad's friend and your secret boyfriend. Tight little body all tanned and firm. You almost don't recognize the little platinum blonde slut staring back at you, huh? You are the hot little fucktoy I hoped you would become the night I saw you at Ultra-Bar. Remember? The first night?

"I remember. I wasn't this girl yet. I thought I was sexy, thought I knew what I was doing with boys." she said smiling.

"This girl, she's a dirty slut now. Look at you, in your 7" heels, grabbing your bare ass for me. I'll bet you want me to fuck your tight ass too. Is that what you want? Want my wand up your magic ass?"

"Fuck yea daddy, fuck my, tight, hot, little magic ass with your big wand. Put your wand deep in my magic ass and shoot your creamy magic wand potion into my tightest hole".

I wasn't going to last any longer, there would be no ass-fucking tonight as her words sent me over the edge and I flooded her cunt with baby-making batter.

"Ohhh! Daddy's cumming in his little girl. Shoot it all inside me, cover my womb with sperm. Maybe the pills won't work and I'll grow a baby for you. She said as she kept me buried inside her clenching pussy, milking my cock dry with her pussy and her hand on my nuts. Once I was done, I pulled out, laid down on the bed and pulled Emilee's face to my lap and let her lick my cock clean.

She climbed up onto the bed, laid next to me and gently sucked on my deflating cock eagerly and cleaned our juices off my cock. In the morning I found her asleep just like that, the sheet half on her torso. with her platform heels slipped off next to her stocking feet and her head on my stomach.

Emilee's my bimbo-slut.

badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers
12