Binding Contract Ch. 02

Story Info
Brittany's follow up exam.
6k words
4.2
57k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The follow up

A few days passed and Brittany's stomach began to turn and become upset as it was the day before the follow up exam. The last few days at home had been restless for her as she constantly thought back to the events of the exam and her dream she had that night. Abraham had noticed a nervous attitude about his wife also while he was home with her. He noticed she was always distant in her thoughts, and had not been talking to him about it no matter how hard he tried to get her to talk. He started to be concerned about what had happened at the exam and if something wrong had happened to his wife to cause her to close up and shut down. He had set his mind in fully confronting the office staff about what had happened apart from his wife so he could get to the bottom of why she had been acting this way.

Abraham had made a call to Dr. Keenworthy's office the day before her exam asking to speak to her before Brittany was to be examined. Dr. Lucy had no problems with that and said to Abraham that she had some things to talk to him about as well. He hung up the phone confused and concerned about the upcoming appointment. Finishing his work as quickly as possible, Abraham drove home just to be with his wife. Even though she had been acting odd lately, he wanted to be there to comfort her and on the off chance she did want to talk, he would be available for her.

The evening went the same as it had the last three. It was quiet, long, and terribly grueling for them both. Brittany had made their dinner but didn't put much effort and creativeness into it. It was frozen pizza and a tossed salad. He shook his head and ate in silence as he had recently. Nervously awaiting his wife to come and open her heart to him. He wanted so badly to be there for her, but she couldn't find words to talk to him. Abraham asked Brittany if she wanted to join him in their bathroom for a long bath and he would rub her back and neck for her. She agreed after a few minutes of thinking on the matter. Brittany knew she had been distant and wanted to show her husband how much he meant to her. She also knew that she would eventually have to tell him what had happened at her doctor's office soon enough. Tonight she thought. Tonight would be the night she told him so that he could be there for her tomorrow at Dr. Keenworthy's office. She sat at the table across from him still playing with her food, thinking about how odd it was that the doctor would be there at her office on a Saturday. She had not known her to be open on a Saturday in the entire five years she had been going to this office. Her heart raced as panic set in thinking that it could be something very bad. Brittany shook her head quickly to try to get her mind off the matter and in doing so, Abraham paid attention to her body language and came over to her and held her.

The night's bath went well and Brittany disclosed to Abraham that at her next exam she had passed out and doesn't remember her exam. She was scared that she has something wrong with her female anatomy because both the doctor or nurse talked to her about things and she was getting nervous that she had some sort of cancer. Abraham had reassured her that he didn't think it was cancer or her female parts that her doctor was worried about. He told her that when the doctor called him on his phone at work, she seemed more concerned about her heart and the dehydration over everything else. "Dr. Keenworthy asked me to make sure you rested, and got plenty of fluids. She never said anything about how your pelvic exam went. She wanted to make sure you didn't end up in the hospital. I told her I would get you some Gatorade and make sure you drank it." Brittany was thankful for her caring and loving husband. They took a sensual bath together and went to bed for the next morning's early follow up appointment.

Waking up on time and getting another quick shower in, Brittany's anxieties came to an all time high as Abraham drove them both over to Dr. Lucy's office. Upon entering the office there was no one at the desk, no other patients in the lobby, and no other cars in the parking lot. Brittany's nerves made it so her hands started shaking. Clasping them together, she stood at the window waiting to see someone to let them know she was here for her follow up. Eventually Rhonda came up to the window and said that she was glad to see them. "Dr. Keenworthy wants to speak to your husband for a few minutes before the appointment, and if that is alright, I will sit out here with you to keep you company."

"Uh, okay I guess. I will go sit down and he can go speak to her. Do you know what it's about?" Brittany asked starting to shake again and feeling even more concerned as her mind started racing even faster than it had previously.

"No sweetie, I don't know what she wants to tell him, but it will be okay. No need to worry here. How are you feeling today?" Rhonda replied as she came around and opened the door to escort Abraham back to the doctor's office.

"I'm uh.... Okay I guess. Still not feeling great but better than the last time I saw you. Mostly I am just scared and nervous about what is going to happen today." Brittany said as she started to show her anxious tendencies by looking down and fidgeting with her hand. She walked to a chair and sat down waiting for her appointment to start.

Just a minute or so had passed and Rhonda came back through the open door and sat next to Brittany. Trying to get her to relax and feel safe, Rhonda spoke to her about small stuff like weather, her job, hobbies, and pretty much anything to get her to talk. Brittany was so scared and nervous that she barely spoke. She said a word or two at a time to Rhonda, hoping she didn't notice how much her anxieties really got to her at this time. Her efforts were futile and as hard as she tried to resemble that she had no anxieties her body betrayed her. The skin around her cheeks had started to flush and her hands were getting sweaty. What everyone had no idea about was that Brittany was beginning to feel turned on at the idea of them all together in one room behind a locked door and no one around to interfere. Her mind switched from the unnerving thoughts of the coldness to the exam and she started to focus on the intimate parts where she had previously been exposed on the table and so vulnerable just a few days ago. To Brittany though, it seemed like only yesterday. Her mind kept her so preoccupied she forgot where she was. Entranced in her own thoughts of erotic scenes playing in her mind she had not noticed that the nurse had left her to report to Dr. Lucy.

Meanwhile, in the doctor's office, Dr. Lucy and Abraham were having a much needed conversation about the nervous Brittany sitting out in the lobby. "Mr. Wundlind, how is your wife doing? Has she had a good few days?"

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, she hasn't been herself since she came home from her last appointment here at your office. I had hoped that you could fill me in on what happened and maybe why she is doing and acting the way she is. She is beside herself. Hardly speaks to me anymore, and has been only sexually aroused in the middle of the night which is unusual for her."

"Brittany fasted for us for her lab work. Certain labs require the patient to not have any food or drink in their system for over twelve hours. Because I had not previously seen your wife for more than a few sinus infections and a strained muscle, I had not had any blood work or physical exam to go by for her. I ordered her to have a complete physical and blood work just like I would for any new patient that I see here in this office. She didn't tolerate the fasting so well, but that is to be expected at times. She had a cardiac arrhythmia that caused her to pass out on us here in the office exam room. Because we are equipped for this, I got her labs at that time, gave her an IV for rehydration, and did an EKG on her while she was here. All were attributed to dehydration and stress. Nothing I am going to be overly concerned with, but I do want to monitor this and her for a while, regularly to make sure it is nothing out of the ordinary. I will want to do a few more tests and will want to see her every week for an EKG. Abraham, have you ever noticed if your wife has any sexual tendencies? Anything out of the ordinary with your wife that you have seen?"

"No. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Our sex life is normal. Nothing exciting. We were each other's firsts. I normally take control and am on top but no, I would say nothing exciting. Why do you ask? Is she okay? I know that I cannot father any biological children, but we just figured it was me that was the problem. Does this explain why she has been so preoccupied and distant toward me?" Abraham replied sitting straight in his chair leaning in towards the doctor as he spoke.

"Her pap smear was good and her body is fine. While your wife was passed out from the dehydration I did her pelvic exam. I could tell it was her first one and didn't want her to have bad memories of it, so I did it quickly and without her anxieties getting in the way of everything. I was just asking because during her exam we noticed something that doesn't happen at all in this office. Your wife showed every sign that she was aroused during her time here and even had an orgasm while in the stirrups. I was asking because I was unsure if your wife ever shared with you any fetishes she has ever had or knew of."

Smiling, Abraham re situated himself in his seat trying to hide his growing penis. He was turned on by the candid explanation that Dr. Lucy gave him regarding the state of his wife. "No, doctor I have not noticed any fetishes that she has had. But then again we haven't explored with anything or role played at all through our relationship. I knew she liked coming here to your office explicitly but I didn't know how much she liked you or why. This can explain a lot. You called me back here for a reason, and I'd like to know more about this and her last exam. Did you notice anything specific that you would like to share? I think this can help us both."

Dr. Lucy didn't say anything but she did notice why he moved. Seeing his excitement made her even happier to share the following information and proposition she had thought up with Rhonda at her last visit while she was so exposed and unable to resist their use of her body. Dr. Keenworthy was correct that Brittany had an orgasm while she was at the office, but she didn't disclose how or why she had it. "Mr Windlund, I did want to see your wife here for a follow up regarding her heart rhythm but that is not the only reason. I have a proposition for you and her that would make us all satisfied. Would you consider yourself to be somewhat of a Dom, sir? Because upon how I have observed your wife, I would say she is the perfect candidate for being a Sub and needing direction from a master or two."

"I like where you are going with this Ma'am. I have always wanted her to be submissive to me in the bedroom. Like I said earlier nothing out of any normalcy ever happens between us. It's not that we don't try or wouldn't like to, but we just haven't. I see myself being the alpha male in this situation. I would like to hear what you have further to say on this matter as I am already interested in a partnership." Dr. Lucy explained to him that she wanted a trial run this time. She wanted to stack the deck today in their favor. With them knowing what they do about her aroused states they would give her some medicine that would make her anxieties gone and most likely let her sleep while they try this situation out. She wanted to repeat the physical exam and work in some erotic touches she had been thinking on and hopefully out of this experiment today they would have themselves a Sub willing to fulfill their sexual desires. Abraham would be the Dom 24/7 but Dr. Lucy would be the Dom in situational circumstances like today in the clinic. Rhonda was to be in on it too as she had seen and came to Dr. Lucy with some ideas at her exam last week.

There was a knock at the door that startled them both as they were not expecting anyone to come in or interrupt their speaking. Rhonda opened the door and stepped in to let them know that Brittany was getting both anxious and aroused at the same time. "Rhonda, Abraham here has decided to go along with our little proposition today and we will need her in a relaxed state. Would you go administer the injections?" Rhonda gave a huge grin back and walked out of the office to her medicine room to get the Valium and Xanax she had set out for this special occasion. These medications alone can be very sedative but in small amounts together they hoped Brittany wouldn't fight or remember much of her appointment today.

Walking back to the lobby Abraham saw his wife in her distant stare also having trouble sitting still in her seat. He now knew why and when he sat down beside her, he started to hold her and. She shook her head and realized it was him sitting next to her and not her sweet smelling doctor that she longed for. "Abraham, is everything okay? Am I alright? I'm scared. Would you tell me what happened?"

"Yes Honey everything is okay. Your doctor showed me your heart rhythm test from last time and she told me she wants to repeat it today and see how you are feeling. Nothing bad will happen. It's all going to be alright. I am here for you. She has given me this paperwork to fill out on a medication she wants to try on you today. She says you have to come back in a week and then about every two weeks after that if she thinks it is necessary. I like your Dr. Lucy. She is very kind to us and considerate. I look forward to being a patient here myself. She convinced me to get checked out today as well. The nurse is supposed to come here and give you the medication for today's visit and then after the paperwork is done we will go back and be examined. Do not worry. This is a good thing." Hearing him talk about seeing a doctor was an early Christmas Miracle. He hated going to the doctor worse than he hated doing house chores. It's sad when a man would rather do dishes and clean house than go to the doctor once a year. Excuses had been made since Brittany first realized that he hadn't been the entire time they had been together. She held up her end of the bargain and came to the doctor for her annual exam. Now apparently it was his turn also. She was happy he decided to do so and that they could be together. Her Love and her secret love in the same room together made her have to re situate with her wetness and excitement. She then looked up to see Rhonda coming towards her with a syringe.

The color went from Brittany's skin. She hated needles so bad she would rather do anything than get a shot. But the last time with Dr. Lucy and her warm touch made her less scared about this one. Rhonda sat down beside Brittany and said that the doctor ordered her to have these medications today for her exam. Brittany nodded her head and told the caring nurse she agreed to go along with it. A slight pin prick later and it was all done. That wasn't as scary as Brittany thought just a second ago. She sat there while Abraham filled out the paperwork for his exam and for the contract that Dr. Keenworthy had made up regarding the erotic exam. Brittany had to sign her name at the bottom and initial one line but that was it. The deed would be sealed and binding for them all. Brittany noticed as she signed the paperwork that her head felt funny and she felt like she was getting tired and losing control of the pen. She finished and then asked Abraham if she could lean on him and try to get comfortable.

Only a few minutes had passed but Abraham's penis had grown again. It started twitching beneath his khaki trousers he wore over here. It wanted attention and the time passed so slowly for him. After the room was prepped for their special exams, Rhonda wheeled out a wheelchair to put Brittany in to get her back to the exam room. She was like a drunken college student who had never drunk before. He had never seen her this way. Seeing her to be forced around effortlessly by the nurse who knew exactly how to get what she wanted made his desire for them all rise. He walked behind the nurse and is wife in the chair noticing now that the nurse had nothing underneath her scrubs on. They knew this was either going to happen or that if it didn't the two of the professionals were going to have some fun of their own. The thought of the two women exuding themselves on him and each other caused him to not pay attention and stumble into the nurse as she had stopped to open the exam room door.

Rhonda noticed that when Abraham bumped into her that it wasn't his feet or abdomen that hit her back side it was a very hard penis that started separating her butt cheeks as she stood there. She blushed but didn't let on much and went to open the door. Abraham pushed his wife just inside the door to see a typical exam room set up for a pelvic exam but also had various instruments sitting on the countertops and on trays. He saw straps laid out on the table for his wife to be put in. at that instant the door was closed and Dr. Keenworthy came in as well. Noticing that her female patient had not a care in the world nor could she understand what was happening to her. Her male patient had an erection that was being kept at bay by his boxer briefs and khaki pants and his desires kept at bay for the time being. She instructed that Brittany was to be naked and placed up on the table for exam, trying to sound as professional as possible in case the medication had not fully come into effect for her altered patient.

Abraham came around to the front of the chair and took off his wife's blouse and removed her bra. Setting it to the side, he told the women that if he stood her up they could pull down the skirt and thong she had put on this morning. They did so and he then lifted her up onto the padded but cold table and stood back to see her resting and not fighting at all. It was a dream. She was going to give him the best gift ever by being able to do this. He had wanted so badly to role play with her but had not a clue that she had such a medical fetish. Knowing this now he would use that and force her to his desires.

Rhonda came around him and placed Brittany in the straps to keep her from falling off the table. As she placed her legs up into the stirrups she noticed how wet Brittany had been in just the short time the two had been there. Getting some gauze pads off the counter she wiped up a large amount of wetness and brought it over so that both Dr. Lucy and she could lick it. Seeing this, Abraham came over and wanted some for him. He was allowed to have some, but just a little. The two then set the gauze down and asked him to remove his shirt so that the doctor could listen to both of their hearts at the same time. He complied and as Dr. Keenworthy was listening and examining Abraham, Rhonda was over with Brittany hooking her up to a heart monitor to see how her heart was doing while she was under the medication's influence.

The cold air of the exam room made all the female's nipples to become erect and press outward. Rhonda noticed this and gave some attention to Brittany's as she placed the cardiac electrodes ever so gently around her chest. Brittany didn't awaken but smiled as the attention was given to her. The EKG was done without complications and the arrhythmia was not present. The electrodes were removed and her vital signs were taken so the doctor could get started with her when she was ready.

Dr. Lucy checked Abraham thoroughly. She had him remove his trousers for his hernia and prostate exam. Reluctantly to that last part he did so. But found out instead of how it was last time he had an exam this one was much more pleasing to him. When Dr. Lucy put her fingers on his prostate from inside he thought he was going to cum all at once. She massaged it from both sides causing his penis to throb harder and long for attention. He thought he had been hard before but now he felt like he was an iron rod. Just as he started to match her rhythms on the prostate she removed her fingers and took off her gloves to wash her hands. Abraham fought the urge to just come over and take what he wanted ever so badly, as Brittany was laying there vulnerable to everything that he could ever desire to do.

12