Binding Contract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany groggily opened her eyes to see her husband standing next to her being examined naked by Dr. Keenworthy. Watching her examine and measure his penis and scrotum as it twitched and ached for the attention caused her to move and fight against the restraints that bound her to the table she lay upon. Although she felt like she was fighting as hard as she physically could, the medicines had her weak enough to not even give the restraints movement. She felt heavy as she was positioned lying on the table. The medicines did the trick as she was confused and unable to make an effort to free herself.

Abraham came to her as he noticed she was starting to wake up. Lovingly he reassured her that he was getting his exam and she would be next. She was unaware that the doctor and nurse were still with them as the exam light was positioned to flood her view. Crying she asked to be released and taken home. Her husband stood over her telling her that she is restrained for her own good and that she needed to be a proper young woman and let the doctor do what she needs to do. He then leaned down and gave her the most passionate kiss he had given her since their honey moon night. Feeling the intensity of this kiss she laid there and told Abraham "Honey, I'm in the mood. Would you please satisfy me with even just your fingers before the doctor comes in? I want and need you."

"I can't. The doctor said she needs to do a full exam and we will see how that goes. If you are good through this we will have some fun at home later on. You just need to lay there and let this happen." Abraham was firm yet loving in his tone to her. She had already closed her eyes and tears that had built up fell down the sides of her face. Seeing this Rhonda came to her side and wiped her tears with her soft gloved hands. The physical touch was electric and sent chills down her spine and into her pelvic region. Her vaginal area was flooding once again with the wetness and desire to have an orgasm. She was becoming more aware of what was going on around her and realized she was naked. Brittany became self conscious and began having anxieties as she lay open to everyone and not able to move to cover herself up or to satisfy herself.

Noticing her patient becoming more aware of the surroundings Dr. Lucy came around to the head of the table and turned on a valve. She placed a mask over Brittany's nose and secured the hoses to the head of the table. The sweet smelling gas soon overcame Brittany's body and she was once again taken off to sleep against her own accord. Dr. Lucy waited until her patient was unconscious enough not to fight, and then she started doing a manual breast exam. Showing Abraham how to do it properly and what he should be feeling and looking for as he would do this at home with her. After Lucy did one, Abraham did the other taking his time feeling each section of his wife's breast and playing with the nipples that had become not only erect but hard as they had been getting much needed dedicated attention her body longed for.

Rhonda picked up some special clamps that had been setting on a tray to the side of the table. She placed one on each of Brittany's nipples and plugged the wires attached to them into a small machine on the same tray. Turning a switch on, the machine was calibrated to a small voltage reading that sent electric shocks to the clamps. This caused Brittany's body to jump on the first shock but she settled down quickly as the shocks came rhythmically. There was a third clamp still sitting on the tray and a spot open on the machine. Putting two and two together, Abraham came to the foot of the table where his wife was spread open and he licked clean her clitoral head so he could delicately attach the clamp so it would connect the shocks. Again, her body jerked with the addition of the newest shock but it was not enough to bring her out of her medicated sleep.

While he was at the foot of the exam table, Abraham noticed how wet his wife had gotten since she was cleaned up just a few minutes ago. Seeing this he started to fully appreciate how much this experiment would help his sex life in the future. He stepped out of the way and watched as Dr. Lucy and Rhonda inserted a rather large speculum into Brittany's vagina. They had an easy time inserting it into the area but had a harder time keeping it in there as she was still so wet on her own accord. The doctor used the adjustments to make it as wide as it could go so that it would stay in there. A moan came from Brittany as she fought against the speculum, electric shocks, and restraints feeling the pain of all three at once.

Dr. Lucy inserted four fingers into her vagina feeling around and thrusting in and out wanting to have the same feeling inside her at the same time. She released the speculum and took off her lab coat to reveal that she was already naked underneath. Her toned figure was a sight to behold. Abraham had not imagined what kind of body was beneath the cold bulky coat but this was causing him to enjoy this even more. He was so focused on looking at the sight in front of him that he had not realized Rhonda too had lost her scrubs and was just as fit and beautiful to look at. Seeing three women in front of him was like his dream come true. He watched as Rhonda had come to Dr. Keenworthy with a dual headed dildo strap on. Applying some surgical lubricant to the tip of one end, Rhonda bent down and inserted it into Dr. Lucy. She smiled and closed her eyes as the sensation was almost too much for her in the current situation. After the waist and legs were all strapped and attached together Dr. Lucy kissed and spanked her nurse for her appreciation. Rhonda came back over to the other exam chair where Abraham was sitting and she started to stroke him as they watched on. Lucy started thrusting into Brittany with the strap on as if it was her own anatomy. The two spectators watched her rub on Brittany's thighs, waist and breast as she continued to have her way with the unconscious patient that lay on the table.

Abraham's hand started working over to Rhonda's breasts as she had started matching the rhythm of the two over on the table. Abraham started thrusting his hips also as he wanted to be in on the action. He had wanted for so long to have his wife take his manhood in her mouth but she never seemed interested in oral sex. She had always refused him at his every attempt. This was his chance he thought. After Lucy had orgasmed and collapsed onto Brittany's abdomen and chest Abraham stood up and asked if he could have oral sex with his wife while she was in this state.

Rhonda obliged him and after Lucy stood up and started to gather her composure, Rhonda maneuvered the exam table so that Brittany's head was lowered below her chest height and Abraham stood nearly over her head as he opened her jaw easily and slid his nine inches of rock solid manhood into her virgin mouth. The sensation alone was enough to make his fantasies fulfilled. He raised her head and started going in more each thrust. She didn't gag or have hard time breathing so he continued to thrust and go harder and faster. She had very little strength and when she attempted to bite down it was like a tickle to him. She was starting to suck and move her tongue around her mouth as the sensation was new to her and foreign than anything she had ever had before. Feeling all the sensations and seeing all the women around him, he finally hit his glory streak. He jerked and thrust so hard and fast that when he came in his wife's mouth, she started choking. Noticing this Rhonda came around to the head of the table and suctioned out the semen from Brittany's mouth as she was not awake and capable of swallowing on her own.

As Abraham was coming off his high, he returned to his exam chair across the room. Dr. Lucy ordered Rhonda to clean him up. She reclined his chair and started wiping and cleaning up his genital area as there was vast amounts of fluid on it. He was drifting off in his own sleep when all of a sudden the wiping stopped and Rhonda returned to Brittany's head. She began cleaning up her mouth and performing oral hygiene so that when awakened she would have no memory of the events. Abraham stood to his feet and came over to his wife. After having gotten his own and Lucy gotten hers, He removed the clamps from his wife's breasts and clitoris. He then proceeded to put his own pair of latex gloves on and finger fuck his wife. He had done this before and knew what she liked. He curved his fingers into the back side of her clitoris. As he pumped with one hand he asked for a vibrator to use on her clitoris with the other. Rhonda and Lucy both came over. One used a vibrating wand directly on her clitoris while the other kissed and played with her breasts until her body thrashed against the restraints with the most powerful orgasm that they had seen from someone. Her body went limp with ecstasy as the drugs and natural endorphins swept through her body.

Seeing everyone get what they wanted Rhonda stood in front of both Dr. Keenworthy and Abraham placing their hands where she wanted them. Abraham lifted her up and carried her over to the chair he was once just sitting in. Rhonda had placed his gloved hands on her pelvic area and placed Dr. Keenworthy's hands on her breasts. She wanted her attention also. They started to satisfy her but she sat up and came over to Brittany on the table. She lowered the table and then straddled her shoulders. She removed the gas nose mask and allowed Brittany to start to come to a little. While Brittany was walking up, Dr. Keenworthy held the gas mask up to her faithful nurse's face, allowing her to get some extra arousal as she waited. Brittany was shocked to find Rhonda's naked body sitting on her chest looking down at her with a mask on her face. Once Brittany was awake enough to understand Dr. Lucy ordered her patient to lick the nurse's clitoris until she orgasmed on her face.

Having never been with a woman ever in her lifetime, she was unsure of what to do. Rhonda moved over her face but bent backwards having released Brittany's arms so she could use them. Feeling a slap on her bottom she again heard Dr. Lucy order her to service the nurse's aching woman parts. Brittany heard the stern tone to her doctor's voice and she didn't want another spanking. She started slowly to stretch her tongue upward to the wet slit that sat just hovering above her face. She started enjoying the thought of a woman being brought to a climax by her tongue. Brittany moved her arms so that her hands spread open the outer lips of her nurse's vaginal area to get better access to her clitoris. She sucked the clitoris and used her fingers to stick in and thrust her to a powerful orgasm. Finally feeling spent the nurse bent down and intertwined her hands in Brittany's auburn hair and kissed her with all the energy she had left. Abraham and Dr. Lucy had to help the worn nurse off the table. After Rhonda was set down to catch her breath and composure, the mask was replaced on Brittany's face and another injection was given so that she would rest while everything was cleaned up. Brittany was driven home fully dressed and put to bed at the order of her doctor to get some rest.

12