Binding Decision Ch. 02

Story Info
Adventure continues with maid & her Dominant friend.
3.3k words
4.49
36.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence of the hotel room is deafening. Lying on your back; bound, gagged and blindfolded; you think about the events of the day so far. Your arms and legs ache from your prolonged spread-eagle position. Your chest is sticky with sweat and dried cum and your face still smells of feminine arousal. You try to lick your lips, but the ball gag filling your mouth prevents it - you can smell but cannot taste.

My words echo in your ear: "Is Carrie there?" You remember the rush of fear and excitement that rippled through you as I dialed the phone and spoke those words. Several of the phrases I uttered float through your head like a montage: "Maybe you can help me teach him a thing or two? ... that big strap-on especially ... he came without permission ... we'll have us some fun." You remember my cruel laugh and the sound of the door shutting behind me as I left.

How long has it been, you wonder. Twenty minutes? Half an hour? Your fear and anticipation grow by the minute. You catch yourself struggling against your bonds, and almost laugh out loud. You did this to yourself, you made the decision to live out this fantasy. Now you must lie back and take it like a man, whatever happens. These thoughts bring your cock back to full attention. You squirm a bit, awaiting your fate, as you remember my final words to you before I left the room: "My girlfriend isn't as gentle as I am." You shiver at the memory of my taunting voice.

Your pulse throbs against the handcuffs that hold you, keeping time in the darkness and anticipation that has become your world. The mixture of emotions you're feeling feeds on itself, growing stronger as minutes tick by. Fear, curiosity, lust and resignation swirl together in your mind, creating a euphoric rush like nothing you've ever experienced. You begin to wonder if your heart will beat right out of your chest before your unseen tormentors arrive.

More time passes, and your thoughts shift toward the almost painful rigidity of your member. Throbbing with heat, it dribbles pre-cum onto your belly while you wriggle in discomfort. You hump the air, making your cock bounce, and try in vain to raise a thigh up to rub against it. Moaning and squirming, you almost cry in angst at your sensory deprivation. You await your fate, both dreading and relishing the thought of what's to come.

The sound of female laughter in the hall brings you out of your reverie, sending a fresh flood of warmth to your groin. Every hair on your body stands on end as the door swings open. You can't help but struggle to free yourself, eliciting laughter from the doorway. Heat rises in your face as it flushes bright red with embarrassment.

You hear footsteps approach, and the sound of something rolling across the floor. There is a thump and the purr of a long zipper being pulled. You recognize the "flop" of a soft-sided suitcase being opened. No words have been spoken, creating an almost tangible tension in the room. As you strain your ears to hear the ominous rustling and clinking sounds coming from the suitcase, a faint whiff of my perfume floods you with memories of our earlier meeting, only hours ago. Recalling my use of your face and my teasing touch, you writhe on the bed, a moan escaping your throat.

An unfamiliar voice breaks the tension. "I think the little bitch is eager to get started, look at him squirming there." You freeze - painfully, embarrassingly aware of what you must look like. You can feel our eyes on you as you lie in the darkness behind the blindfold. You are utterly exposed and vulnerable, terrified and yet so aroused you are almost crying in frustration. "Let's get these cuffs on the slut, rope is a pain in the ass," the new voice, presumably Carrie, gets louder as the woman approaches the bed.

You flinch as warm hands and cool leather encircle your ankles. The sudden, startling touch doubles your heart rate. Metal clinks faintly as the firm, flexible cowhide tightens around your ankles, above the firmly knotted rope digging into your skin. The bed shifts and you find your chest imprisoned between two large, firmly muscular thighs. This must be Carrie, you think; wishing you knew my name as well. As you think back to earlier that day, musing that Carrie is much taller and heavier than my petite form, a stiff leather collar encircles your neck. Your swollen dick throbs painfully as Carrie sits heavily on your ribcage, pinning you tightly to the mattress. Your hips buck uncontrollably as your cockhead feels the heat from her skin, trying to touch that smooth female flesh.

A loud snap echoes in the room and your inner thigh burns with a sharp, sudden pain. "Be still, bitch," my voice, cruel but somehow familiar and soothing, caresses your ears. "We're going to flip you over, and you're not going to resist. GOT THAT?" There is silence for a moment. A small hand grabs your balls, pulling, with a slight, threatening twist. "GOT IT?"

"yeuff!" you manage to say through the gag, nodding your head zealously.

"Heh heh, I think he gets it," the larger woman laughs, leaning slightly forward on your chest. Her weight makes it hard to breathe. You pant, feeling something hard, cool and heavy on your chest as she reaches for your wrists. With such limited sensory input and your heightened state of arousal, you find it hard to decipher exactly what is happening. Hands manipulate your feet and wrists. Warm bare thighs squeeze your chest while Carrie's weight shifts above you. A voice warns you again to remain motionless, but seems distant as you suddenly realize what is laying on your chest.

Carrie leans further, over your face, to buckle smooth leather cuffs around your wrists. She nearly smothers you with her weighty breasts, her belly pressing the large rubber dildo into your breastbone. Again my voice echoes in your mind, "...that big strap-on especially." Your cock lurches at the thought of this physically powerful woman taking you with such a tool.

Weight shifts on the mattress again as the woman, and her mighty rubber cock, rise off of you. You feel like a rag doll, unable to resist our manipulations as you are released from your self-imposed bonds. The heavy metal cuffs fall away and you are pushed up to a seated position. Your wrists, now bound in leather, are swiftly fastened together behind you. Before you can get over the dizziness of being so suddenly upright, two sets of hands deftly push you back down and roll you over. The cool sheet caresses the underside of your aching member as your own weight presses hotly on the topside, sending a thrill of sensation throughout your aching body. You moan through your gag, drooling and panting, in ecstasy from the sudden envelopment of your long-deprived erection.

Your need for relief consumes you as you squirm, reveling in the feel of your own skin, slippery with pre-cum, against your throbbing cockhead. You hump at the mattress, unable to stop; and start to feel that familiar tingle. Just as you begin to climb towards orgasmic peak, a sharp lash sears your ass cheeks, startling you into stillness. "You're right, Dee, the bitch doesn't follow directions well," Carrie sneers. The frustration of your thwarted orgasm is somewhat relieved by finally knowing the name of the woman who has found you and given you such an intense mixture of sensations.

Another lash, you think from a riding crop, reddens your ass further. "You think a few more lashes might remind him to listen more carefully?" My voice, though soft, booms in your ears.

"You seem to have made your point, little one," Carrie says, delivering a hard, open handed slap to your butt cheek. "Look how still and obedient he is now!" A chuckle accompanies her observation. "I think he's ready for MY kind of lesson, don't you?"

"I know I am! Get up on your knees, bitch!" It takes another lash from my crop to make you realize my last sentence was directed at you. You struggle to bend your knees, legs quivering, your hands still fastened behind your back. The side of your face presses into the bed as you worm your legs into position.

One on either side of you, we join you on the bed. Moving in unison, we release the clip holding your wrist cuffs and refasten each wrist to the ankle cuff on the same side. You are now unable to straighten your body, your ass sticking obscenely into the air. Two sets of hands pull your knees wide apart and hold them there. Your aching wood hangs between your legs, almost touching the bed, but you can't push your hips down. Once again your cock feels only cool air around it.

Squirming, adjusting to this new and exposed position, you hardly notice the ropes looping around your knees until you realize the hands are gone and you still can't move your legs together. Cool air blows over your ass, making the skin under your balls crinkle and the hair stand on end. A pillow is stuffed under your shoulders. The left side of your face presses onto the bedsheet while your arms stretch down to meet your shins, stretched totally immobile.

Breathing heavily, you brace yourself for what is to come. The throbbing heat in your groin matches the fear in your mind. A few minutes go by and nothing happens. All your attention is focused on your exposed asshole and the pulsing wood that hangs beneath. Anxiety gives way to anticipation as you await the assault to come.

Soft, wet sounds float into your ear, which strains to hear more. Tiny moans and sounds of kissing come from beside you and you feel someone join you on the bed. "Oh, don't mind us," I murmur in your ear. "We won't be long." A third figure joins mine on the bed. You feel us moving around together and hear unmistakable sounds of lust and pleasure from our lips.

Locked in an almost hogtied position, you can hardly even squirm as you blindly witness the lovemaking of these two women just inches from you. Arms and legs occasionally press against you as Carrie and I writhe together, each of us crying out occasionally. Your frustration grows fierce; your body screaming for touch and your mind wanting desperately to at least SEE what is going on in front of your face.

Deep, guttural moans begin to fill the room. Panting, Carrie whispers to you; so close you can feel her breath hot in your ear. "Oh, yeah ... she's licking my clit sooo good ... mmm, oh yes, she's gonna make me cum ... " The words trail off into screams as the bed shakes beneath you. You almost cry out, yourself, from the exquisite torture of a woman orgasming just out of your reach.

"Told you I'd make it worth your while," I giggle, as you feel Carrie climb off the bed.

"Kinky girl, you are always worth my while," Carrie replies, a smile in her voice. "You gonna let me return the favor or do I have to wait til I get you home?"

"Never put off til later, who you can do today," I quip. "I guess the least I can do is get that monster wet before you shove it up the bitch's ass." My words thrill you and make you cringe. I join you on the bed again, my hair tickling your arm. A few moments pass before you hear anything more. I gasp, unmoving, as you squirm uncomfortably in your nearly immobile position. Slowly at first, the bed begins to rock back and forth. My moans rise in pitch and volume as the pace increases, my head now bumping your upper arm in rhythm with the unseen thrusts of Carrie's hips. Your whimpers are drowned out by my voice moaning wordlessly in lust. You can hear our bodies slap together as the bed shakes so hard you almost topple over.

You hear me sighing and giggling as the movement of the bed slows, then stops. In the sudden silence, you can feel our eyes on you. You gulp, knowing you're suddenly the center of attention again. The day's events have brought you to a dreamlike state; your whole body aches, but the feeling is distant, hidden behind lust and pleasure. Your cock pulses with arousal, the more you focus on the feeling the more you feel as if you're hovering on the edge of orgasm.

Something cold and wet dripping on your ass startles you. You gasp for breath as the cold gel is followed by the probing of a warm finger. You flinch, but the invading finger follows your small movements. Your cock lurches forward, hitting your stomach. The sudden contact on both your mushroom head and your virgin ass causes your balls to tighten. Your breathing quickens as you feel a hand tug them gently back down. "Hehe, this slut has a hair trigger, I told ya," I say.

"Better put the strap on him then," Carrie says from behind you. " Can't have him finish before i'm even in!" You feel a thin band of leather or soft fabric encircle your scrotum and tighten above your aching nuts, separating them from your body. All thought is gone now, your whole being focused on the feelings in your loins; the aching need for release and the sweet ecstasy of denial.

The assault on your ass resumes, cold lube being worked slightly into your tight hole by a warm, unidentified finger. You feel warm breath on your balls as the tip of the cool, large dildo touches your wet hole. You brace yourself, but it only rests there, unmoving for the moment. A tongue caresses your balls, sending a shiver through your whole body. The dildo an all but forgotten threat, you whimper in pleasure as the tongue bathes your aching jewels and creeps over the strap to trace the underside of your tortured cock. Your balls again tighten, but are prevented from creeping up by the strap. hovering on the edge of orgasm, you squirm against the teasing tongue but just can't get to that peak.

Warm hands grasp your hips firmly and the forgotten dildo presses into your tight ass. You feel some pain, but the aching need for release is stronger. Slowly, Carrie works the head of her tool around and into your slippery hole, my tongue still teasing your pulsing meat below. You wonder how long this can go on, you need so badly to cum but you just can't get there. You are truly under our complete control.

Quite suddenly, your rear hole opens up, allowing an inch or so of Carrie's toy to slide painlessly into you. The feeling is unusual and takes a few moments to adjust to. More cool wetness drips directly onto your stretched anal ring. You feel probing fingers spreading it around the dildo where it enters you, and you whimper, knowing you're about to take the whole thing inside you.

Carrie pushes forward, slowly but relentlessly. Your ass is on fire with new sensations, you can feel every ridge and vein on the rubber cock as it slides past your entrance and deep into your bowels. You feel invaded, utterly violated by this assault and the fact that you're helpless to stop it. The thrill is immense, every thought and physical sensation sending waves of pleasure and need through your whole body.

Just when you think you can take no more of the huge tool without being split open, you feel Carrie's hips against your upturned butt. "That's a good little bitch," she murmurs. "You took it all, slut. I think you deserve a little reward when I'm done with you."

Shaking with the need for release, you thrill to her words. I sit up to watch and tease your dick with my hand as you feel Carrie withdraw slightly and thrust back into you. Building momentum with each thrust, she reams your ass harder, with longer strokes. The feeling is unbelieveable. With a very light touch, I begin to jerk your cock in time to Carrie's thrusts. Your balls ache, dangling beneath the strap. Your body trembles, covered with sweat, as she rapes your ass.

My hand tightens around your heated member, slippery with pre-cum. The feeling is intense, you have been at such a high level of arousal for so long that every nerve is on fire. Carrie pulls the dildo all the way out of your ass, then pushes it roughly back in to the hilt. You cry out, behind your gag. She pulls all the way out again and I remove the strap from your aching scrotum, still stroking your throbbing bone.

Your balls tighten immediately and you feel yourself climbing to the point of no return. With sudden fear you realize that, gagged, you cannot ask for permission to cum. You panic but there's no stopping what's about to happen. Again the slippery dildo is forced into your ass and slides in to the hilt as your long-denied orgasm washes over you. Shaking, sweating and grunting uncontrollably, you feel your cock erupt and your ass clench around the invading dildo. Your orgasm seems to last forever, each spasm more powerful than the last. You hear your own muffled screams as if from a distance. Twisting and bucking in your bound position, your whole being gives in to the release.

You awake, face down on a sticky bedsheet. Opening your eyes, you blink at the light, feeling disoriented. You roll over and suddenly realize you can move freely. It takes a moment for you to remember why that surprises you. Looking around the small room, you see no trace of anyone else having been there. You must have passed out! Your note, cuffs and ropes are piled on the floor in one corner, but you see no women, no suitcase, no other toys.

Sitting up shakily, you begin to wonder if you dreamed the whole thing. You look down to see dried cum on your belly. Trembling, you remember the intensity of the afternoon and can't believe it was only a dream. You get up to shower, only then realizing your ass is sore and sticky. The realization that today's events were reality makes your knees buckle. Stumbling towards the bathroom, you spy a sheet of paper on the desk.

Leaning against the desk for support, you look down and read what is written there. Your heart skips a beat as you finish reading. You turn and head for the shower, your cock twitching once again. You stand under the steamy spray, letting it wash the sweat away, your aching muscles soothed by the heat. Relaxed and utterly fulfilled, you close your eyes and picture the note you just read. With a small smile on your face, you savor each word as you re-read them from your mind's eye.

"Hope you enjoyed your stay, we'd love to HAVE you again."

And in a different script: "We all know who wrote your little note. If you wish to repent for the offense of trying to deceive, be here in this room two weeks from today. Put on your blindfold and kneel naked on the floor before 4 p.m., and await my arrival. We shall discuss your future training after you have been suitably disciplined."

Your skin glows from the shower, still damp, as your trembling hands dial the front desk. You stammer slightly as you speak. "Yes, I'd like to make a reservation please."