Binding Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie wriggled, but the ropes had no give.
1.4k words
4.1
17.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first piece, and not my last. Enjoy.

*

Katie wriggled, but the ropes had no give. She rocked backwards and forwards, the ball gag in her mouth stopping her swallowing so a thin trail of spit dribbled down her chin. She'd been like this for what felt like hours, her hands bound behind her back, her palms flat on her ass, and her ankles bound to her wrist, with a cross tie that forced them to stay open. An egg-shaped vibrator had been put inside her by Master right at the beginning, along with a toy with soft spikes that he'd lubed up and slipped inside her ass whilst she was distracted by the gentle vibrations that had started in her pussy.

She was starting to cum now for the fourth time, and she grit her teeth as best she could, knowing what was coming, trying to fight it. She couldn't. Her body shook as her mind tried to override the pleasure that filled her slit, and failed. She grunted, then gave a muffled cry as her ass contracted on that toy, that bastard toy, with the spikes that didn't break the skin but hurt so much it drove off her orgasm. Her body spasmed. She bit deeply into the gag, needing to cum. She was so wet it had soaked the sheets around her pelvis, and the smell of sex was only adding to the already long list of things that pushed her towards an orgasm that would never come.

She heard footsteps behind her, and tried to twist round to see who it was. The room was dark, and the light that came through the windows only served to throw His face into deeper shadow. But she knew it was Him; there was something in the way her heart thrilled in His presence.

He stepped round the plain table, stopping in front of her. He ran His fingers delicately over her cheeks before reaching back and undoing the clasp on the gag. His hands dropped softly down her neck and checked the fastening on her collar, a movement that had become habitual over their year-long relationship. This close to Him, and at the level of His crotch, she could see the bulge in His trousers. She smiled inwardly; He was in control, but she had little ways of influencing Him. He moved back round, and His fingertips trailed down her arms, and she shivered a little, His touch raising goosebumps on her sensitive skin. His fingers reached her bound ankles, and then swept down her thighs, brushing up and down them, moving inwards, towards her slit. The gentle sensations were driving her mad; she wanted to give in, she wanted the screaming orgasm that was building, but she knew it would only end badly.

"Please...Sir..." she managed to gasp out, biting her lip, every movement she made inching the orgasm and the pain closer. "Please Sir...stop...I can't -- ah!"

Too late. She shook as the orgasm came closer still, the pain now starting to add to the pleasure. His fingers, wet with her juice, circled her asshole, and she twitched instinctively, before relaxing as she felt Him grip the toy. He leant forward, and she smelt Him as His lips drew level with her ear. "Relax," He growled, and a tingle slid down her spine and sank into her pussy. She bit her lip. He withdrew, and then started to slide it out. She moaned and rocked; after so long it felt almost good inside her ass. And then she was free. She could cum. And then He took the toy in her pussy out too, and she was naked, and wet, and had nothing to grind against, nothing to fuck, nothing to push her over the edge she'd been waiting for. She wriggled impotently. She heard Him chuckle, and she twisted around to give Him her best, most evil look. It just made Him laugh more, and then he flipped her over, running His hands over her stomach before running them up, cupping her breasts.

She hissed between her teeth as He lowered His mouth to them, kissing and then gently biting down on the flesh before moving to her nipples, taking it between His teeth and pulling on it until she arced and gasped. He looked at her and grinned before moving across and taking the other one in His mouth and repeating the process. Katie was lost now, pain transforming to pleasure, her skin more sensitive than ever before. His lips travelled down, His teeth grazing her skin as he covered every inch between her chest and her belly button, where His tongue traced along her bikini line as she moaned in frustration and arched, pushing her pussy into His face. He grinned that wolfish grin, the one that gave her butterflies, the one that reminded her that He was in charge. He placed His hand gently on her pubic bone and pushed her down again. He placed His lips where His hand had been and His tongue darted over her shaven pussy.

She nearly came right there. Her legs spasmed and her back made a bow as His tongue penetrated her, softly licking her pussy lips, tasting her, before His teeth grazed her clit. Stars exploded behind her eyes, and her legs and arms locked out as the orgasm finally came, flooding her. She hardly registered the fact that he was untying her, and taking her in His arms, and laying her down on the bed. Suddenly her eyes flicked open, and she locked her arms around His neck and brought herself up to Him, tasting His lips greedily. She felt Him smile, and he gently unlocked her arms and laid her down, starting to undo His shirt buttons. She stopped Him, and moved to a kneeling position on the bed. Her head came just under His chin, and she started to undo His buttons, spreading the fabric of His shirt and trailing kisses over His skin, biting every other one, and feeling a little thrill through her slit at every gasp. He started to fumble with His belt and she bit Him, hard, just above His navel. He growled and looked down into her blue-green eyes.

"Are you teasing me, princess?" he asked, His lips twitching in a smile.

Katie pouted. "It's only fair, Sir. And it won't be for very long. I promise." She licked her lips, slowly, something that she knew would help her to get her way. It worked. It always worked. He rested His hands on her head, and stroked through her long, dark hair. The belt was simple, and the buttons on His suit trousers hardly needed any help -- His cock seemed to be doing its best to burst free. It sprung out, almost hitting her face. She looked up. He loved it when she looked into His dark eyes and swallowed His cock. She let spit collect on her lips and pressed them to His cock, moving them down to the base. No hairs to get caught in her teeth; what he demanded of her, he demanded too of Himself. Using her tongue, she spread it over the length of His hardness. His hands tightened, and then relaxed. She breathed on it, then took the tip in her mouth, all the time with her eyes locked in His. Her tongue circled the slit in the tip, and then she took another inch into her mouth, the spit making Him slippery in her hands. Her teeth grazed the skin softly, and His fingers tightened. He gasped, and she grinned to herself before releasing Him. She started to bob faster, spitting every five or six strokes, and soon felt Him swell in her mouth. She slid a finger between her legs and fucker herself frantically, one finger, two fingers, His pleasure increasing hers, and hers increasing His. The first spurt of cum shot down her throat, and then he pulled out of her mouth, aiming at her parted lips as she fell back, biting her lip as an orgasm washed over her. A little fell on her chest and cheeks; she scraped it off with a finger and licked it off, eyes locked with Him as she carried on playing with herself.

"Oh, little slut..." he murmured. "You are going to enjoy this..."

She sucked the last, tasty morsel off her finger. "I hope so," she said, demurely. "What's next...Sir?"