Bindu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manju continued. "Of course dear, you are my only friend. My mother called to discuss Mangesh. I had told her about him shortly after we started here. My parents have approved of Mangesh. Next month, they will visit Mangesh's home in Pune to talk to his parents about our marriage. Mangesh doesn't even know of this himself. I knew my parents would never disapprove my choice and Mangesh is a sincere and intelligent man."

Bindu was shocked. The smile on her face weakened, but she kept showing her happiness for Manju. After all, her friend knew nothing of Mangesh's proposal to her. Her wish to express her happiness to Manju was quashed. It was like her fate had once again cheated her. Bindu said. "You will be a perfect match for Mangesh.

She would not come between Mangesh and her best friend, Manju. With a broken heart, she would refuse Mangesh's proposal during lunch break. She decided to throw all she had into her work.

The ringing of her doorbell stirred Bindu out of her musings. She zipped her bag and went to see who was outside.

To her surprise, Mangat was standing at her door. She was shocked to see him. She blocked him and refused him entry. She didn't even like him any more. He was not welcome in her flat.

Mangat said. "I know I am your culprit. But won't you even ask me to come inside."

Bindu glared at Mangat and stepped aside to give him the way to enter her room.

Mangat sat on the couch, his head bowed.

With an assertive voice, Bindu asked. "For what you have come here? We have no relation now."

Mangat looked up and said. "I know that, Bindu. I have deep regret for what I have done to you. It was my fault that I left a wife like you waiting while I messed with that whore, Kamoo."

Bindu was standing silently in the corner, not looking towards Mangat.

Mangat continued. "I know I don't deserve forgiveness, but I am pleading for it. Trust me, I have left all the bad things behind. No more wine or gambling, and no more Kamoo, too. I don't know why it took me to all these adverse things to see my faults. Now I have improved, Bindu. I am running a sugar mill in the village. I miss you a lot. If you accept, we can again start our new life."

Bindu stiffened her back. "No Mangat! How can I forget the sufferings I bore while living with you? You can not understand the feelings of a wife when her husband overlooks her and sees pleasure in another woman. Everything has finished now. I have no more feelings for you."

Mangat begged his ex-wife one more time. "I have come here with a hope, Bindu. Please reconsider your decision."

Bindu forcefully replied. "I think we should not discuss this anymore. Even if I forgive your wrongs, I will never consider living with you again. Now, get out!"

Mangat wanted to say something, but didn't speak. He had never had a woman put him in his place like that. He made his way out of Bindu's door and out of her life.

The next morning Bindu got up early. She had an early flight to New York with the company owner and his secretary. Mr. Edwards was a disciplined man. He sent a car to her home, so they would be sure to leave on time. It was going to be a long flight.

When their flight finally reached JFK airport in New York City the sun was shining brightly. A little girl, who was accompanied by a servant of Mr. Edwards, met them. He was surprised to see his daughter at the airport. She came running to him and leapt up to him. He easily took her joyfully up into his arms and hugged and kissed her.

Mr. Edwards asked his daughter. "Julia, why have you come to the airport?"

The servant spoke up. "Sir, Julia insisted on seeing you at the airport."

Mr. Edwards smiled and said. "Honey, I would have come to home soon."

Julia, in her sweetest voice, told him. "No Daddy! The last time when you went out to go to your office, you didn't come home. You went to the airport and flew far away. You've been gone so long."

Mr. Edwards, hugged and kissed little Julia again and sat her down. "Ok honey, then let's go home together."

Looking towards Bindu, Mr. Edwards said. "Miss Bindu, you must be very tired after such a long journey. You can take the rest the day off and come to the office tomorrow."

The company limo and its driver also waiting for Mr. Edwards. He told his servant. "Mr. Brown, will you please take the company limo and see that Ms. Bindu gets safely to her apartment and my secretary gets home. I will see you at home later."

Mr. Edwards then had the company driver take him and his daughter home in his personal car. Mr. Brown and Julia had brought Mr. Edwards' personal car to the airport.

Meanwhile, Mr. Brown picked up their luggage from baggage claim and led Bindu to the company limo. He dropped Mr. Edwards' secretary at home and took a very nervous Bindu to her apartment.

The size of the stretched Lincoln was overwhelming to her at first. The young woman from a small village in India had never seen such a large car, and, after dropping the secretary off, she and Mr. Brown were the only passengers.

As they drove to Bindu's as yet unseen apartment, she asked Mr. Brown about Mr. Edwards and his family. "Mr. Edwards daughter seems very nice. The love between them is good to see. What is her name again, please?"

Mr. Brown freely answered her questions. "Mr. Edwards loves Julia very much. In fact she is his only close family since his wife past away a few years ago. His parents have retired and had moved to Florida. Now he is living just for Julia."

Bindu continued. "Oh, that is very sad. I didn't know about this earlier. How did his wife die?"

"Mrs. Edwards had breast cancer. Mr. Edwards took her everywhere for treatment. They went to surgeons, doctors, clinics, churches, temples, faith healers, anyplace that offered a ray of hope. It was so sad." Mr. Brown bowed his head and softly added. "Who can resist the will of God."

Bindu, taking a deep breath, added. "May God rest her soul."

A few minutes later they arrived at Bindu's new apartment. To her pleasant surprise, Mr. Brown carried her luggage as they rode the elevator up to her 10th floor apartment. "Good luck at your new job, Ms. Bindu. I am sure you will do well working here in New York. I must go now. Mr. Edwards is expecting me. Oh, do you know where the company offices are?"

"No, Sir. I have never been here before. Would you please tell me how to find them?"

Mr. Brown laughed and walked to the nearest window. He held out his hand to the shy girl who joined him to peer out the window. With a bit of a laugh, Mr. Brown said. "The offices are right there." He indicated a large building directly across the street from Bindu's apartment.

Bindu giggled and said. "Thank you, Mr. Brown. I think I will be able to find my way to work tomorrow morning." Mr. Brown then bowed at the waist, told the girl good-bye, and left her alone in her apartment.

Mr. Brown swapped cars with the company driver. The limo stayed in the office garage, and Mr. Brown too Mr. Edwards' personal car and went to meet Mr. Edwards at his home. Mr. Brown was not only a company driver, but his main job was as a servant at the Edwards' home.

Bindu was left to unpack and explore her new home. She had been used to having only one room. Much of her life she had shared a room with family members and later, her friend Manju. Now she had a entire apartment to herself. Though it was small by American standards, the furnished apartment was huge to Bindu. She had a good sized kitchen with all the utensils she'd need, a separate bedroom, and a living room. Even a TV had been furnished by her company. Her bathroom was nearly as large as the room she had shared with her younger sister. Bindu thought to herself. 'I think I will like living in New York.'

It didn't take much time for her to get involved with the staff in the New York office. In a week or so, Bindu was liked by everyone in the office for her politeness and devotion to her work. She had been appointed the leader of a group of co-workers responsible for a special project. As the deadline for her project neared, she worked late into the evening to complete it. When Mr. Edwards saw the project team was a little behind schedule and Bindu's dedication to her work, he asked if she would like to come to his house that night so that they could complete the project on time.

Bindu agreed, and Mr. Edwards sent Mr. Brown to pick her up after work. She was astounded when she saw Mr. Edwards home. It was a huge two story stone house. It sat on several acres of well tended lawn that was dotted with oak and maple trees. The long curved drive was lined with perfectly trimmed shrubs. It wasn't until several days later that she saw the large and beautifully kept flower garden behind the house.

For the next several evenings, Mr. Brown picked her up after work and returned her to her apartment later that night. Bindu worked with Mr. Edwards in his home office. She felt privileged just to be in such a beautiful home.

One evening Mr. Edwards had been detained in a meeting at his office and wouldn't be home until much later. Bindu took a taxi and went to Mr. Edwards' house somewhat earlier than usual. When she arrived, Julia was fussing with the servant. She did not want to eat dinner without her father. Bindu, who had begun working when she was disturbed by the noise. She came out of the office investigate the disturbance.

Mr. Brown apologized to Bindu for the interruption. "I'm sorry Miss Bindu. Julia is having a fit. She doesn't want to eat without her father. She can sure be stubborn when she wants to be."

"Let me speak with her." Bindu replied. She had always been good with children. Mr. Brown nodded approval and Bindu approached her boss' child.

"No dear." Bindu cooed to the child. "Good children never cause trouble for anyone. Please, eat your dinner."

"No! I won't eat until Daddy comes home." The girl pouted.

"Do you want to please your daddy?" "Yes." Julia nodded.

"Then please accept my request. Your daddy has some work to finish at the office. He might come home late, but he will be coming home tonight. So eat your dinner. You have to get ready for bed soon. You have to get up early to go to the school. Your daddy will be happy to see you have eaten and in bed when he comes in."

"You talk funny." The girl cocked her head as she spoke.

"Julia!" Mr. Brown admonished the young child.

Bindu looked at the servant. "It is alright, sir. To Julia, I probably do talk funny."

She then addressed Julia, "I do talk differently than most others people here in New York. Not funny, just different from everyone else. Well, maybe just a little bit funny." Bindu smiled broadly at the child.

Julia wrinkled up her nose then grinned at Bindu.

"I will eat dinner too, if you will eat with me." Bindu suggested.

"Ok. I don't like eating by my self. I like to have someone to talk to while I eat." Julia had been calmed and began eating her dinner.

"Ok dear, as you wish." Bindu smiled at the little girl as the servant brought Bindu's dinner. Bindu and Julia chatted as they ate.

Bindu answered Julia's many questions about her accent and where she had come from. The servant brought the globe from Julia's room to the dinning room. Bindu pointed out the area in India where her home village was located.

Because of business meetings, Mr. Edwards, frequently got home from his office late at night. Julia was beginning to warm to Bindu and liked to have dinner with her.

A few days later, Mr. Edwards suggested that Bindu might like to stay at his home until the project was complete. He took Bindu's hands in his and looked into her hazel eyes. "This is a big old house. We have several spare bedrooms, and you would not have to travel to and from your apartment or report to the office. Your job will be here in my home office. Julia would like to have you here," he hesitated briefly, smiled, then continued, "...and so would I."

Bindu accepted the offer. Mr. Brown took her to retrieve the things she would need from her apartment. Julia enjoyed Bindu's company and Bindu would sometimes help the child with her schoolwork. Sometimes, while waiting for Mr. Edwards, they played together after Julia finished her schoolwork. Bindu was feeling a growing closeness to Julia. She seemed to feel that Julia had some relationship with her from a past life. Her affections for Mr. Edwards were growing too.

One night, when Julia had gone to bed, and Bindu was waiting for Mr. Edwards, the servant entered the office.

"Julia has become a very obedient girl since you have been here. Thank you, Ma'am."

"Julia is a sweet girl. Anyone who talks with her, will feel close to her." Bindu responded.

"Unfortunately, Julia needs a mother."

"Yes! I remember you telling me Mrs. Edwards died from breast cancer."

"I still remember those miserable days. I've been working for this family since Phillip, er, Mr. Edwards, was a boy. I watched him become a man, and I watched him take over the business when his father retired. He had become quite successful. Then about four years ago when Simone died, he changed."

Mr. Brown nervously kicked at the carpet with his toe for moment before continuing. He realized he would be violating his employer's confidence in him if he discussed the family's private affairs.

The servant then continued. "Julia was only two when her mother died. She doesn't even remember her mother's face, except from photographs. Phillip was a broken man then. He loved his wife very much. It was a real jolt to him. I've never seen him so distraught in the 30 years I've known him. He used to spend long hours alone in his darkened office. Phillip was so depressed that he even stopped going to the company office. Life was meaningless to him. His friends advised him to find a nice girl, remarry, and start a new life. But he loved Simone so much that he would never even considered a second marriage."

The servant stared at the floor for several moments. "It took him six months to get out of his depression. In passing, I mentioned to him that maybe he should put his attention on his daughter and business to relieve his pain. Shortly there after, he began to focus on Julia and got back to looking after the business."

When the servant stared into Bindu's eyes, tears were perched on his eyelids ready to spill down his cheeks. He swallowed hard.

Bindu felt her heart was heavy with sadness at his tale. She opened her mouth to speak, but instead, she had to take a deep breath to calm her pounding heart.

At last she muttered. "Oh God, what a tragedy for Mr. Edwards."

The servant, knowing he had revealed far too much of a personal nature about his employer, took a deep breath. Slowly, he backed out of the office. Bindu was left with sadness in her heart for her employer and his young daughter.

Left alone in the home office, Bindu found herself staring at a framed photo of Mr. Edwards' first wife, Simone. Running her fingers over the glass that covered Simone's portrait, Bindu saw that Simone's face was very much like her own. Except for Bindu's long black hair and light tan skin, she and Simone looked a lot alike.

Bindu found it hard to believe such a beautiful woman had died so young. Bindu had tears in her eyes and felt so sorry for Mr. Edwards and Julia. She took comfort in the thought that perhaps God needed a few more good people in heaven.

Over the next few days, Bindu and Mr. Edwards were able to complete the project they had been working on. The project had been a proposal to a major company located on the American west coast. Mr. Edwards' company wanted to provide the materials and services to help their client company with a major expansion. The proposal contained all the specifications of the materials to be provided, services needed to complete the expansion, and the costs involved. A healthy profit for Mr. Edwards' company was also included. Everyone in the company seemed to be on pins and needles waiting for a response to their proposal, especially Mr. Edwards and Bindu.

Late one night, while Bindu was soundly sleeping, Mr. Edwards burst into her room yelling. WE GOT IT, Bindu! WE GOT IT! WE GOT THE CONTRACT!"

Bindu sat up quickly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She glanced at the clock on the night stand. It's red numbers glowing in the dark told her it was 12:45 AM. Mr. Edwards rushed to her bedside, fell to his knees, and hugged her upper body tightly to his.

"We got the contract, Bindu. I am so happy." Before she could say anything, Mr. Edwards kissed Bindu's lips.

Bindu was surprised at the sudden show of affection from Mr. Edwards. The passion she felt coming from him took her breath away. She returned his kiss.

The passion wasn't sudden for him. Phillip Edwards had been getting feelings of affection for Bindu for weeks. He had worked very hard to keep his feelings hidden. After all, she was his employee. The relief of getting the new contract had allowed him to let his feelings out. As their kiss lingered, his hands slowly slid down her back and cupped her butt. She froze but offered not resistance. He opened her nightgown's buttons. As he slipped it off her shoulders and the nightgown fell to the bed. Bindu was naked before her boss.

Bindu made no objection, even though she was surprised and embarrassed. She moaned as her boss fondled her ample breasts. "Oh, Mr. Edwards." She cooed. Her body was responding to his attentions whether she wanted it to or not.

He again hugged her body to his and whispered in the ear. "My given name is Phillip. I think you should probably call me Phillip, Bindu." He then returned to fondling her luscious tits. He kissed her again and gently laid her back on her bed. He took her lack of resistance as acceptance of his advances.

He slowly crawled onto her body and her legs parted almost automatically. He slid between them and moved up her body. Still, Bindu offered no resistance to her boss.

She was scared. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. However, somehow, this just seemed right to her. Was it a dream? Bindu could feel Phillip's manhood pressing against the petals of her womanly secrets. Secrets she had held within for her entire life, until now. Her secret place had not been violated even through her failed marriage to Mangat.

Phillip pressed forward. He manhood prying open Bindu's welcoming lotus petals for the first time. She remained motionless. After a few shallow probing strokes into Bindu's treasure, Phillip pushed forward again. He briefly felt a resistance as he entered her.

Bindu yelped and hugged Phillip tightly.

"Oh my God, Bindu. You were a virgin weren't you? I am so sorry."

Bindu said nothing, but continued to hug him as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was confused by her conflicting feelings. She knew she was not worthy of her boss' affections. She was hurting, but she was also enjoying the new sensations of lust coming from within. Now, she had lost her virginity. Her mind seemed to be separate from her body. She heard herself say. "It is OK, Phillip. You may continue."

Phillip started stroking slowly in and out of Bindu's tender flesh. He was mindful of the pain he had caused her to feel, pain he had caused be taking her special gift. The tightness of Bindu's chaste body quickly had him ready to erupt. He hugged her tightly and thrust fully into Bindu's depths. He bathed her unprotected cervix with his sperm loaded juices.

He kissed Bindu passionately and rolled off her. He took her in his arms and held her body close to his. "I am so sorry I hurt you." He repeated.

She kissed him and cuddled up to his side. They slept together in the nude that night.

Early the next morning, Bindu awoke and was surprised to see she was naked and in bed with Mr. Edwards. Before becoming fully awake, she had assumed their intimacy had just been a dream. A dream that, like all the others, was doomed to be crushed.